Chapter Seven

Katsuki woke up to the sound of water running in the bathroom. 

He shot up, ignoring the slight sting of the sunlight in his eyes and dashed to the bathroom, aggressively throwing open the door. His eyes widened in surprise when he came face to face with Eri, who was standing on the counter, drawing on the mirror. 

"What the hell?" He looked at the mirror, furrowing his eyebrows at the picture she had sketched on it with what seemed to be lipstick. He frowned. "Where'd you get lipstick?" 

She shrugged. "I stole it from the store yesterday." She glanced down at it. "But I thought it was a marker. I guess not." 

He grunted and grabbed her by the waist, effortlessly lifting her off the counter and placing her on the floor. "Quit drawing on random crap. You're not the one who's gonna clean it." 

"I will fucking clean it." 

Katsuki took the lipstick and put the cap on it. "I told you to watch your mother fucking language, brat. Can't have people thinking I'm teaching you how to say dumb shit." 

Eri raised an eyebrow. "Aren't you?" 

He took a towel off the towel rack and wet it in the sink. "No, I'm not. Now go get your clothes out the closet and bring them in here. You've gotta shower." 

She obeyed, leaving him to clean the mess. After the mirror was absolutely spotless, he turned on the water and went to go find Eri. He yelped in shock when he instead found a moving mountain of clothes. 

"'Suki! Get me out!" 

He ran over and tossed off the clothes, helping her out the pile. "Why the hell are you digging yourself a grave under clothes?" Eri dug through the pile, pulling out an outfit. (Outfit below) 

 (Outfit below) 

"I didn't mean to

"I didn't mean to." She looked past him. "Can I shower with you?" 

He led her to the bathroom. "No, Eri. That's not appropriate." 

"But why?" She pouted. He sighed. 

'Am I actually going to have to explain this shit?'

"Look. Girls have princess parts. Boys have prince parts. You only show your princess parts to someone you love."