Rebirth in Magnolia: The Hidd...

By bachird

After Ulquiorra is disgracedly defeated by Ichigo on the roof of Las Noches, Ulquiorra finds himself before t... More

chapter 1: rebirth
chapter 2: New emotions. New job
chapter 4: the village
Chapter 5: Ulquiorra Schiffer vs Garl Vinland vs Lich
Chapter 6: the emission and breakdown
chapter 7: The focus of attention
Chapter 8: Theory and practice are two different things
Chapter 9: Tips from Murcielago and new tensions
Chapter 10: Ulquiorra Schiffer vs fairy tail
Chapter 11: War Has Been Declared!
Chapter 12: the beginning of the end
Chapter 13: ESPADA VS SAINT WIZARD, SHADOW VS IRON
Chapter 14: The Four Gods Of Ishgar
Chapter 15: triple six alliance

chapter 3: arsilay

3.2K 70 19
By bachird

Author's note: I am sorry for the grammatical errors. In the previous chapter, instead of typing the word "Hot spring bath, women's section", I mistakenly wrote "Women's Baths."

I have read the comments and I saw that most of you think that Ulquiorra is so strong that he will not need to use the first release, but the truth is quite the opposite, as there are enemies so strong that Ulquiorra will have a very difficult time defeating them or perhaps he will not be able to defeat them even if He used his second release. In order for the story to be good and interesting, I will have Ulquiorra facing powerful enemies because the story will be a bit boring if Ulquiorra always wins with one blow.

special thanks: dominic jakubec and Death hope

And finally, English is not my first language، so excuse me for any typing mistakes.

'Cero.' thinking

"Cero." talking

"Cero." And 'cero.' Important talk.

cero. Memories of the past

"Cero." Techniques

«cero.» places

*cero.* sounds

[Cero.] Murciélago

(Cero.) Music

############################

Inside a hole black and so dark that no light can be seen ... a new hollow is born.

This hollow was white in color, its body looked like a human body, its eyes green as an emerald. All the inhabitants of this pit looked towards the white hollow with curiosity, surprising, and .... hunger and malice.

Curiosity, as this is the first time they see a white hollow.

Surprising, because the mask of that hollow covers his face and his entire body, with the exception of his eyes.

Hunger, because that hollow has a lot of spiritual power.

Slagging, because that hollow is an easy prey because its body and mask make him weak. He doesn't have a mouth or fangs to devour them, he doesn't have a muscular body to fend for himself.

The white hollow looked at those black creatures and then looked at his white hand. He couldn't smell, he couldn't hear, he couldn't feel anything. Just see.

As the hollow was contemplating, the black creatures headed towards the white hollow to prey on it. They thought it was easy prey, they thought it was just a pitiful weak hollow. But they were wrong, very wrong.

It only took a few minutes to eliminate all of the attackers, although it had only been minutes since the birth of the White Hollow that he could defend himself. He felt no remorse or pain for what he had done. Had they not attacked him, they would have been allowed to live.

In the end, the white hollow decided to come out of this hole, after weeks of climbing and falling, he finally managed to get out to find in front of him a very wide white desert, then the white hollow looked back to see a black abyss so wide that we would not exaggerate if we said that if we had thrown a rock the size of a continent Asia in that hole, the hole will easily swallow it up.

The White Hollow was hoping to find a better life, but that hope was shattered when he discovered that there was not much difference between this desert and that black hole. But unlike what happened in the black hole, the hollows did not attack him but rather fled the white hollow because they would die from the crushing reiatsu his body was producing. After all, the Vasto Lorde are the pinnacle of strength.

For centuries he has been walking alone without a destination. He did not hear anything, he tasted nothing, he did not feel anything touching him, he could not comfort, he did not have a companion ...

Just .. he walks .. alone ..

Green tears have been streaming from my white hollow eyes unceasingly for centuries, after all, loneliness and racism are painful for all beings. 100 years, 200 years, 300 years ... Nobody but God knows how long this poor creature has been crying. Ironically, the white Hollow did not know he was crying because he did not feel the presence of tears on his face.

Until he first found something that caught his attention, he stared at the white tree that caught his eyes. This tree was without color, sound, smell, or reaction. They simply existed, just like him. His body began to plunge into the tree, and the branches of the crystal tree began to penetrate his body and shatter the mask that was covering his face and body. Then his mask suddenly cracked and then shattered, revealing his face. Soon he lost sight but was not anxious, because he was in the void he was like. The tree completely covered its hollow white shape within the infinite emptiness. He began to feel ... happiness.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ulquiorra awoke when he felt the sun's rays caress his face, slowly opened his eyes and got up from his bed.

Ulquiorra had a new apartment in Magnolia. A bit small but it does fit, after all, Ulquiorra couldn't understand the significance of having a large area. When he was in Las Noches, he didn't have a room because he never needed it. He did not need sleep, he did not need a rest, he did not need a place to sleep with women like Grimmjow and Nnoitra did. But now, his body needs a certain level of sleep and rest.

It has been a month since Ulquiorra became working for the legal unions, the position held by Ulquiorra was called "Arsilay", delegate of the legal Guilds.

The reward wages were very good but not sufficient to pay off the debt owed by him. After all, the damage he caused during his fight against Lullaby was appalling. If only a week after the Incident of the Wizarding Conference, rumors spread in Fiore about a powerful wizard who was constantly dropping the Dark Guilds as flies were being brought down, this new entity was so powerful that it used only one finger to eliminate its enemies. With the exception of the guilds masters, nobody knows who Ulquiorra is. Bob, Makarov and Goldmine were all very cooperative with the previous Espada. But the leaders of Phantom Lord, Cat Chaltier, Mermaid Hill and Lamia scale were all nervous while dealing with Ulquiorra, only to quickly accept his presence in the end.

Ulquiorra was taking his duties secretly, with no one knowing he was there - with the exception of the guilds masters-.

Makarov and the other guilds masters knew that Ulquiorra was very strong, but not that strong. However, they decided to keep Ulquiorra's secret.

Of course, the Magic Council had some doubts and worries about Ulquiorra, but they left him alone because he had done nothing wrong. In fact, they couldn't hold Ulquiorra just because it was powerful, that would seriously damage the reputation of the Magic Council. If they want to stand trial, they need a convincing reason. So they will leave him, but they will be very wary of his presence.

On the other hand, Ulquiorra was able to understand more about this world and was able to discover many places and understand magic and its types.

He learned how to transfer magic energy to reiatsu so that he would not suffer again from the lack of energy that he had since he came to this world, and he also decided to learn magic, but that would take a long time, so he postponed this for a later time.

'Frustration, lust, instinctive fear ...' Ulquiorra thought, remembering what had happened since his arrival in this world. 'In my world, I have spent decades trying to understand emotions. But here, I spent one month And here I am, I start to feel those feelings. What kinds of feelings are left? What surprises does this world hold for me?'

[The suffering !!!]

Ulquiorra looked at his Zanpakuto that was lying on the table. No one except Ulquiorra could hear that terrifying voice, because that sound echoed through his mind. Murciélago.

Ulquiorra went to his Zanpakuto, then put his hand on the handle of the sword and closed his eyes.

«The inner world of Ulquiorra»

Ulquiorra opened his eyes and looked around at what was, in fact, his inner world. He was on a barren island in the middle of a green sea. The area of ​​this island stretched to tens of kilometers. The sky was as dark as hueco Mondo, but without a moon. Except for the white sand, there was nothing. No sound, no trees, no bush, no grass. Nothing but sand, Ulquiorra and ... an unknown person stands alone in the middle of the island.

Ulquiorra walked towards that person with his hands in his pockets. That person was wearing strange clothes that were somewhat similar to those of the ancient Japanese imperial generals, his eyes resembling those of Ulquiorra in his second release, his arms were very similar to those of reptiles, his hair was very long and crimson like that of Erza, he had long ears and two horns of yellow color, His complexion is as pale as Ulquiorra's complexion.

"It's been a long time, Amigo," said the anonymous person, looking at Ulquiorra with a small, sly smile on his face. "The last time we met was when I made you master the use of segunda etapa." Murciélago's voice, to say the least, is deep and terrifying. Any normal person who would hear Murciélago would pee in his pants. But Ulquiorra is no ordinary person.

"Murciélago ... what do you want?" Ulquiorra said coldly.

"So cold ... is that how you would welcome your old friend?" Murciélago said sarcastically.

"I do not have friends." Ulquiorra said.

"Oh, you broke my little heart. You really are heartless." Murciélago smiled sarcastically as he put his hand on his chest in a sarcastic gesture.

Ulquiorra has run out of patience. It was like talking to Grimmjow, annoying and provocative.

"cero oscuras." Ulquiorra pointed his finger at Murciélago.

Murciélago smiled and pointed his finger at Ulquiorra. "Cero oscuras."

(Fairy tail ost: the anger of crimson lotus)

The two attacks collided with each other and caused a huge explosion that shook the entire island and made the green sea deeply disturbed. Ulquiorra's body appeared from the thick smoke and landed on his feet after he was tens of meters high. Ulquiorra had jumped back before the impact of the explosion reached him. He looked at the still standing Murciélago with the same sarcastic smile on his face.

In the inner world, Ulquiorra does not need a resurrección or a Zanpakuto in order to be able to use its power. In a more precise sense, as long as Ulquiorra is present in his inner world, he can unleash his full power and use all his techniques without the aid of transformation. He can use Cero oscuras, Luz de la Luna, even Lanza del relámpago.

"Murciélago, I'm not here to entertain you. What do you want?" Ulquiorra said, and he seemed annoyed at Murciélago's behavior.

Murciélago's smile faded, replaced by a serious expression. "What do I want? I want a lot of things. But first ... I want to know why you decided to work for some weak people !? Why didn't you just kill them !?" Murciélago assembled the reiatsu in his right hand, and seconds later formed a light green light shaft. "Luz de la Luna." Murciélago jumped towards Ulquiorra.

"Luz de la Luna." Ulquiorra did the same thing as his opponent and then jumped towards him.

The two interlocked with their weapons over and over again, every time their spears struck the island the island would shake very violently. The sounds of the explosions were so loud that the average person would become deaf.

Ulquiorra and Murciélago rose in the air until they were at an altitude of six hundred meters from the surface of the earth and then continued their fight after the island became full of large pits hundreds of meters deep. Flashes of green filled the black sky, it was like a dazzling fireworks display.

"You could have ruled the Fiore Kingdom! You could have drowned this disgusting world in blood! Even when you and gin were planning to overthrow Aizen, you could have come up with a good survival plan and then rule the hueco Mondo without finding any opposition! But you didn't do any of it. These things, but you just submitted to a bunch of frivolous people and lived in a humble apartment !! Ulquiorra Schiffer, you was always a logic person, why did you do that!?!?" Murciélago said without stopping attacking Ulquiorra.

"First, I never wanted to rule, but that doesn't mean I will be a slave. Second, I don't have a lust for bloodshed like Grimmjow and Nnoitra. Third, ...." Ulquiorra said before he disappeared using Sonido.

"What?" Murciélago was surprised that Ulquiorra had disappeared, but he felt something above him. He raised his head to see Ulquiorra pointing his finger on his face. "Shit!!"

"Cero oscuras."

The Cero caused Murciélago to fall to the ground at a tremendous speed, and then caused a great explosion that caused the obliteration of a third of the island's area, where the place of the explosion was replaced by a wide black crater thousands of meters deep.

Ulquiorra quietly descended into that hole. After a few minutes of continuous descent, Ulquiorra finally managed to see Murciélago, who was lying on the ground with his back.

Murciélago rose calmly from the ground and looked at Ulquiorra with a cold look on his face. The strange thing is that Murciélago was not scratched, although he received a lot of heavy blows but he was not damaged at all, even his clothes were still intact and clean.

"And third, do you know what kind of fate awaits me if I don't allow Ichigo to kill me?" Ulquiorra said in a cold and frightening tone.

"Don't blame me, Ulquiorra!!! I offered you a deal and you accepted it, so stop messing around and go about your damn side of the bargain!!!" Murciélago said angrily, it could be said that the inner world was shaking because of Murciélago's voice.

"Our deal was canceled after I died, so leave me alone." Ulquiorra said.

"Canceled!? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Murciélago laughed crazy. "You are really naive! Even if you are revived a million times, the agreement between us will still exist!"

"The deal may not be canceled yet, but I will definitely get rid of your control. I will take back everything you took from me." said Ulquiorra, gesturing in front of Murciélago.

"Aizen took your every precious thing. You wanted to get your revenge and I helped you without hesitation, but now you blame me and turn your back on me." Murciélago's eyes glowed, and black wings appeared from his back like the wings of crows. "Well then, if you can't see how foolish you are ..." he pulled his hands together and then gathered a terrifying amount of reiatsu in his hands. "I will have to bring you back to your senses." Murciélago pushed his hands apart to reveal a flaring spear longer and stronger than Luz de la Luna. "Lanza del relámpago." Murciélago said while throwing his spear at Ulquiorra.

"Lanza de relámpago." Ulquiorra said.

(End of music)

////////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////

«Fairy Tail Guild»

Everyone was going through their regular routine except for one, Erza Scarlet. She was sitting at the table, thinking deeply, looking pissed off. She didn't even eat the strawberry cake that was in front of her.

Of course no one dared approach her and ask her, only a fool would. But Natsu is a fool. Too foolish.

"Oi Erza, why--" Before Natsu finished asking him, Erza hit him hard in the face, so much so that his body flew off and slammed into the wall. Everyone in the Guild fell silent looking at Erza. "What's wrong with you?! This is painful!!!!!" Natsu screamed as he put his hand on his cheek.

"I apologize. I was thinking of something." Erza answered without looking at the injured Natsu.

"Are you thinking what?" Gray asked, he had been waiting from the start for Natsu to take the first step in order to avoid Erza's backlash and then ask her.

"The unknown person who wiped out Lullaby." Erza said, remembering what happened a month ago. "I know you've felt something strange about him. I didn't feel any magic in him or in his attacks. But I felt a different energy, darker energy and more intense."

"You are right. But didn't the master accompany him with two masters? Since the leader returned without any harm, we can guess that the matter went smoothly." Gray said trying to allay Erza's fears.

"Gray is right, he might be a good person." Lucy said, however, that she doubts Ulquiorra is a good person. His power, his eyes, his frightening presence. 'For some reason, I can't believe he's a good person.' Lucy thought while she was feeling cold in her spine.

Erza thinks again about the pale person. 'Someone like him should be famous, or at least known in a towns.'

During the past weeks, Erza was searching intensively for any information related to Ulquiorra, but to no avail, she was not even able to find out his name. That man looked as if he had descended from heaven.

Erza wanted to get answers from Makarov, but Makarov constantly evaded the answer or stayed in his office all the time.

'For the first time in my life as an S-class witch, I feel scared. Except for that person, no one could make me feel fear, helplessness, despair.' Erza thought while closing her fist tightly. 'I don't know who you are, but the day will come when we will meet again.'

At one of the tables seated were cana Alberona, while she was fiddling with her cards to predict the future, perhaps because she was bored, or because she was She wanted to do something other than drink alcohol.

"What is that?" They looked at the card in astonishment.

"What's the matter cana-san?" I asked a girl with blue hair, Levy McGarden.

"The card says we will meet an unusual guest." She said.

////////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////

«In the inner world of Ulquiorra»

Ulquiorra was breathing hard, trying to stay standing in front of Murciélago, who didn't even sweat. The island has become completely devastated, as if it were a nuclear war zone.

"Do you know why I am not affected by your attacks? Because I am the embodiment of your tremendous strength. Without me you are a Nothing!" Murciélago said, looking at Ulquiorra with contempt.

"I might be ... nothing, but ... when I find my heart ... you are the one who will become nothing." Ulquiorra said while catching his breath.

"Heart, heart, heart. You talk about the heart as if it were something important. Is this heart really worth it all? You have enough strength to make some Shinigami captains shiver with fear, you have enough strength to call yourself the strongest Arrancar in hueco Mondo. Are you ready to give up this tremendous power just for the sake of a heart? If you get a heart, you will never be as strong as you were, do you know this? " Murciélago said, despite his sarcastic tone, it could be said that Murciélago wanted to know the answer.

"Yes, I might get weak ... but I will be happy." Ulquiorra said, looking defiantly at Murciélago.

Murciélago paused and looked at Ulquiorra with amazement and disbelief. "Happiness..." Murciélago's body has decreased the amount of reiatsu. Murciélago closed his eyes as if he was remembering something. "That's it. It's hopeless. You went too far ..." Murciélago turned around and started walking away from Ulquiorra. "One day, you will wish you had listened to my advice. You will discover that feelings are nothing but nonsense, and when that time comes, remember that I will not mind renewing the agreement ..."

"If feelings are just nonsense .... why are you asking me to let go of my feelings while you still hold onto your feelings?" Ulquiorra asked, and his vision became blurry.

"I am not obligated to answer all of your questions." Murciélago said before Ulquiorra fell unconscious.

«The real world, magnolia»

Ulquiorra opened his eyes to find himself lying on the ground with many wounds and blood on his body. It seems that some of the effects of his battle with Murciélago have appeared in the real world. By looking at the color of the sky, it can be said that Ulquiorra has remained in his inner world for twelve hours.

Ulquiorra healed himself using his regenerative power. "Tch, this is the seventh time we've had a fight." Ulquiorra took off his clothes and went to the bathroom to clean himself of the blood. Since he was revived, his encounters with Murciélago have always ended in a fierce fight.

After taking a shower, Ulquiorra put on new clothes and looked at himself in front of the mirror and began to think.

"I only have a few tasks left and I'll be able to pay off my debts." Ulquiorra looked at his arm to see the signs of the guilds. "At the moment, most of the guilds lack high-income missions. So I will have to go to the Fairy Tail Guild, I might find a good job there. ' Ulquiorra put on his black coat and wrapped his green scarf around his neck, then walked out of his apartment to the Fairy Tail guild.

Ulquiorra kept walking until he reached the Fairy Tail Guild building. At first glance, the Guild Hall was rather modest, especially compared to the grandeur and grandeur of Las Noches. It was a three-story building designed like a temple, each floor smaller than the one below.

«Inside the Fairy Tail guild Building»

"What do you mean they are not coming back !?" Erza said angrily as she stood in front of Macao.

"Gray went to get them but he didn't come back." Macao said in fear and confusion.

After Natsu and Happy take an S-class assignment without Makarov's permission and accompany Lucy with them, Gray goes to get them back but he doesn't come back either. Erza was really angry.

Suddenly Erza heard the sound of closing the door and then felt a familiar energy. Erza turned back to see Ulquiura walking quietly towards the order board without paying any attention to anyone inside the guild. Everyone was looking at Ulquiorra confusedly while they were preparing themselves to attack him, especially after they felt his dark presence, the only reason preventing them from attacking him is that Makarov did not give them permission to do so.

Ulquiorra looked at the order board until he found the task suited to him. Ulquiorra was about to take on that task but quickly removed his hand before the board hit three blue cards that nearly hit his hand.

"how can I help you?" Ulquiorra said before looking back indifferently to see a girl standing meters away from him. The girl was ready to attack him again.

It was a girl with long brown hair reaching the middle of her back, her upper body wearing nothing more than a blue bikini that left her stomach exposed and at the same time revealed the Fairy Tail logo in black on the lower left portion of her waist. She has rather large breasts. she was Cana Alberona, she was one of the girls Ulquiorra accidentally saw in the Hot spring bath.

"I didn't expect to see you again, pervert." Cana said, looking at Ulquiorra coldly.

Before Ulquiorra spoke, he quickly tilted his head to the left before a magic shot hit him. Ulquiorra moved his eyes up to see a green-haired woman aiming her gun at him, Bisca Mullan. She is also one of those who have been in the hot baths incident.

"Tch, your reactions are excellent." Bisca said while still pointing her rifle at Ulquiorra.

Ulquiorra disappeared before several wooden stakes appeared under him that would encircle and crush his body.

"Where did that pervert go?" Said a girl with lavender hair and wearing round glasses. laki Olietta. Laki felt a hand placed her shoulder. Laki did not dare to look behind her because she was so frightened when Ulquiorra displayed his spiritual pressure. It was almost like there was a strong hand pressing down on her neck.

'It's faster than Jet.' Levy thought.

"I'll give you a little advice, don't repeat this or I'll make sure your head is under my feet." Ulquiorra said in a very calm and cold tone.

"Ulquiorra! Stop that and come to my office." Makarov said firmly as he got up from the table and then walked to his office, he did not want a fight inside his guild.

'So his name is Ulquiorra..' Erza thought while looking at the fourth Espada.

Ulquiorra left laki's shoulder and put his hand back in his pocket. Then he walked behind Makarov, but Erza stopped him.

"I will not let you enter the master office while you are armed." Erza said, looking at the Zanpakuto hanging on Ulquiorra's waist.

Strangely, Ulquiorra did not hesitate to fulfill her request. He took his Zanpakuto from his waist and placed it on the bar table. He could hear Murciélago grumbling.

[HEEEY !!!! What the hell do you think you do!?!? 💢💢💢]

Ulquiorra was about to enter Makarov's office, but before the door closed behind him, he turned to Erza. "I almost forget, beware of letting the sword touch your skin."

"Do I see this as a threat?" Erza said as she narrowed her eyes to Ulquiorra.

"It's a warning that could save your life." Ulquiorra said and then closed the door behind him.

«Inside Makarov's office»

After Makarov performed a mute incantation in order to prevent curious members of his guild from eavesdropping the gaze of Ulquiorra, who was sitting on a chair in front of the office.

"Well, why did the girls attack you?" Makarov asked, raising his eyebrow.

"A small misunderstanding ..." said Ulquiorra, in a monotonous voice, as much as he hated to admit it, but he was not upset when he saw them naked. Actually, he liked it sort of.

Makarov sighed and decided to leave this topic for later. "Do you know which class you belong to?"

"The criteria you use here apply only to magicians, and you know very well that I am not a witch." Ulquiorra said.

"I know that the standards of our world are different from the standards of yours, but from what I have heard and seen, I can say that you are an S-class wizard. So from today you will start implementing S-class missions." Makarov said with a small smile on his face, reaching for Ulquiorra and presented him with a piece of paper.

Ulquiorra took the paper from Makarov's hand and began to read. "The village of Saint Asteria. The reward is 40,000,000 jewels." Ulquiorra looked away from the paper and looked at Makarov. "There are no other details."

"In the event that you accept the request, you will receive your mission details when you meet the applicant." Makarov said.

Ulquiorra thought about what Makarov had said. When Ulquiorra first arrived in this world, he did not know where to stand in terms of strength. How powerful are people in this world? Will he have what it takes to survive? These questions reverberated in his head during his days in this world. Although Ulquiorra knows very well how strong he is and what he can do with that power, but he decided to abide by the laws of this new world. He had no intention of doing any criminal activity in the first place, but caution is necessary.

"I admit that I am curious. Also, I have heard about the generous rewards that an individual gets upon completing this type of task." Ulquiorra said, as he got up from the chair, heading towards the door.

"Ulquiorra ... would you mind if I asked you a personal question?" Makarov said very calmly.

Ulquiorra stopped walking and looked at Makarov with a little astonishment.

"Do you miss your friends in your world?" Makarov asked.

Ulquiorra's eyes widened a little, it was a strange but interesting question. He did not have people whom he considered friends because he did not know what friendship meant, but it could be said that he had good companions and they were Yammi, Hallibel and Starrk, these are the only people who were not hostile towards Ulquiorra. But they are now dead (he does not know that Hallibel is still alive), and he is sure that he will not see them again. He had no one left. Just thinking about it makes him feel a strange pain inside his chest.

Makarov felt he was wrong when he asked this question, he was about to apologize but ...

"No. I have no one to miss." Ulquiorra said in a monotone voice, he replied in the negative because he had no one missing him anymore. "What is that?" Ulquiorra headed towards the door and quickly exited.

«Inside Fairy Tail guild, ten minutes ago.»

Erza looked at Ulquiorra as he entered Makarov's office and then looked at Murciélago.

"Are you all right, laki?" Levy asked, Laki was still standing with the traces of fear on her face.

"He's so fast, I could barely see him." Jet said.

"Who is this guy?" Elfman asked.

"He is the same man who wiped out Lullaby and destroyed the guild masters conference." Erza said.

All the guild members looked at Erza with amazement, but they heard a sound of laughter coming from the second floor. It was Laxus. Laxus jumped from the second floor and landed in front of Erza.

"Are you kidding me? Are you saying that skinny emo was able to do such a feat?" Laxus mocked as he drew his face to Erza's, then Laxus looked at Murciélago. Erza was able to sense Laxus intentions.

"Don't think about it, Ulquiorra has warned us not to touch it." Erza said.

"I Don't give a shit. if Ulquiorra desperately wants this sword ..." Laxus said as he reached out to Murciélago and grabbed him. "He will have to dive into the depths of the sewers in order to get it back." But as soon as he finished speaking, he fell to the ground without moving.

Erza thought Laxus was dead, but looking at the way his shoulders were moving, she knew he was still alive, but she was curious about what had happened. Erza turned Laxus body so that it was lying on his back, the guild members were shocked at what they saw.

Laxus face was full of bruises, especially around his eyes, blood running from his mouth and nose. It looked as if someone had used Laxus face as a punching bag.

"What exactly happened?" Cana asked, looking at Laxus. She looked at the Zanpakuto and reached for her hand, but Erza stopped her.

"What do you think you are doing? Didn't you see what happened to laxus?" Erza said firmly.

"We won't know before we try. Also, we get bruises every day." Cana said, alluding to the fights that the guild members have every day.

"But that seems dangerous. We don't know what might happen." Levy said.

"It's easy, I am the one who will touch this sword. But first I will try to guess what will happen." Cana started moving and shuffling her cards, then randomly taking out one of the cards. The card revealed a picture of a large white hand pulling a person away from a place like hell. Everyone was shaken at seeing this card, except for Cana.

"Did you see? It's all right." She said, smiling.

Everyone looked at Cana, astonished and anxious. Some were wondering if Cana drank half of the guild's alcoholic beverage, while others wondered if they were drinking a new kind of alcoholic beverage. After all, Cana's predictive abilities were almost perfect, and that card was ... disturbing.

"Well, either now or not." She said they were before she touched the Zanpakuto. But what she didn't know was that she had just committed the stupidest act in her entire life.

«The inner world of Ulquiorra»

"where am I?" Cana said while trying to see.

Unlike Ulquiorra, our two eyes were not able to see in the middle of this darkness. Besides the place was very cold, Cana tried to warm herself up, but to no avail.

"Hehehehehehe ..."

"What is this !? Show yourself!" Cana said, and fear began to creep into her heart.

"Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk. Why didn't you listen to your friends? Hmm ~~~~~?"

Cana felt blood froze in her veins. "who are you?" Tears started gathering around her eyes. "Why am I crying?" Cana didn't know why she was crying, but she was starting to feel a lot of negative emotions. Loneliness, pain, sadness, inferiority, ... the emptiness.

The vision began to get clearer, but that wasn't a good thing. In fact, she wished the place had stayed dark. Because she was able to see Murciélago who was standing in front of her. Her knees were shaking.

"Isn't that better?" Murciélago maliciously said, resisting his urge to laugh. "At first, Ulquiorra warned you, but you didn't listen. Then I made you see what happened to Laxus, but you haven't learned yet. I think I should kill you now, maybe your friends will finally understand what the word "warning" means."

Cana dared not do anything but watch, the voice of Murciélago was enough to immobilize her. Murciélago pointed his finger on Cana's chest, and a black and green light began to form in front of Murciélago's.

"CERO OSCU--."

«The real world»

Cana opened her eyes to see two emerald eyes that resemble those of a cat. Ulquiorra was standing before Cana, holding her hand and pressing her hard.

"I just said, don't touch the sword." Ulquiorra said in a cold and frightening tone. It can be said that he was upset.

Ulquiora left Cana's hand and took his Zanpakuto, then went to Mirajane and placed the paper in front of it.

"I want this job." Ulquiorra said.

"But you are not a member of this guild." Mirajane said in awe.

Ulquiorra raised the sleeve of his coat so that everyone could see the slogans proving that he was an Arsilay.

"Arsilay ..." Levy said with astonishment.

"What?" Erza said.

"Arsilay, the representative of the legal Guilds, is a person who has no loyalty or prejudice towards anyone. In order to reach this position one must obtain the approval of at least three masters." Levy said. Erza looked at Makarov with narrow eyes.

"Erza, you gotta go get Natsu, Lucy, and Gray." Makarov said, trying to ignore Erza's frightening gazes.

"I will, but you owe me a lot of explanation." Erza said before she went.

Makarov sighed with relief and then looked at Ulquiorra. "are you ready?"

"Yes."

Ulquiorra took a small crystal from his pocket and then crushed it so that a green light surrounded his body. When the light disappeared, Ulquiorra's clothes were changed and the old Espada clothes replaced them. It took Ulquiorra several days to fix his clothes. As for that crystal, it sells for 250 jewels per piece.

Everyone was amazed at seeing Ulquiorra's new look, although his clothes look strange, but she has a certain kind of beauty.

"Your assignment has been approved." Mirajane said.

Ulquiorra nodded and headed towards the door to get out, but before that he took a peach from a table.

"wait!!"

Ulquiorra looked back to see Cana, and had sort of managed to get past the trauma of her meeting with Murciélago.

"What?" Ulquiorra said.

"who are you?" She said.

"Ulquiorra Schiffer." Ulquiorra said before he disappeared using Sonido.

############################

Author's note: Well, to be honest. Ulquiorra will not be located in the Galuna arc. But I promise it will be located in the Phantom Lord's arc.

But now, we will see together the Arc of Saint Asteria !!!

Author's note: This arc is my authorship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 20 17
What happens when a young trainer from Sinnoh falls into the world of Fairy Tail? How will our favorite Fairy Tail mages deal with the new addition...
79K 1K 51
Gin has die after he fail to kill aizen but he was give a second chance to change his life he was send into earthland where they are people abl...
20.5K 558 14
🎇 ━━ ❪ 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐔𝐌𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❫ ❛ 𝗂𝖿 𝗂 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 ...
23.3K 551 17
Do you remember when you first fell in love ? Who, where, and when was it? Natsu and Juvia met a long time ago. Juvia fell for Natsu's smile and Nat...