Where I Belong (The Boys X OC...

By TheLostWr1t3r

You've always been bullied growing up, and have always been an outcast and Different from everyone else. Your... More

Background
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 2.5 (BONUS CHAPTER)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.5 (BONUS CHAPTER)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 11

84 2 2
By TheLostWr1t3r

*6 days later*

Phoenix POV:

It was my last day in Florida, we tried everything to convince my parents to stay here, but they won't believe me when I say I don't care that Cora's down here now. She was only after me, and now my friends have to deal with her, without me to help them. I can't help but feel guilty about leaving them.

Anywho, We all decided to hang out together one last time before I had to go back to California. We all went back to the park, the same one we went to when we all hung out together for the first time, minus Ayden, Swagger, and Tannar, since we haven't met them at the time.

We all also got Ice cream at that same shop, at Fro-Cones, for the second and the last time for me. Although I don't want to say the last time for any of this, but, I don't think there's anything I can do about my parents. We were all sitting at the park, enjoying our ice cream. I started tearing up, thinking about how we all went here the first time, thinking about how I was finally happy, how I finally found some real friends, in fact, my best friends. I wiped away my tears and tried to enjoy my last day here with my best friends. "He-hey guys, do you wanna get a picture together?" I asked everyone. "Heck yeah!" Gaege told me. "Yeah Phoenix, let's do it!" Eddie said. We all huddled together and I got the picture of us. "Yep, this one's a keeper." I said with a broken smile. "Well, let's enjoy our time here while I can." I said, we all sat back down and just blared some music

We all danced the night away, forgetting about all of our problems. My parents let me invite them for another sleepover, so we headed back to my house.

We ordered Pizza and we watched Megamind (Why not? I couldn't think of anything else). After the movie was over, we all cleaned up our mess and got ready for bed.

Gaege POV:

We all went upstairs and Ayden, Swagger and I went into our guest room.

We all brushed our teeth and went to bed. "Night loves." I said. "Night Night." They both said and we kissed each other's foreheads and went to sleep.

Mully POV:

I stayed in the living room with Tannar and Gabby.

Gabby had already went to sleep and I held Tannar in my arms. "Night Mully." "Night Tannar." I said as I held her in my arms.

Phoenix POV:

Eddie and Narrator were spending the night in my room.

I let them take the bed, since it was bigger, and I slept on the couch. We all said goodnight and we went to bed.

-Time skip to the middle of the night brought to you by Samuel the Rat-

I woke up later in the night, with my past catching up to me.

Trigger Warning: Bullying

Flashbacks

"Shut Up Phoenix! No one likes you!"

"I don't like you. No one does."

"You're so ugly."

"You're Fat."

"You'll never be cool like any of us."

More flashbacks

I ended up having even more flashbacks, but now with Cora.

It was all her just threatening to hurt me, and I never told anyone about this, but she actually did cut me once. It's on my stomach, so fortunately, no one can see it. But I just told everyone that she threatened me with a knife.

End of Flashbacks

The pain just became too much to bear, and I started crying.

Eddie POV:

I suddenly woke up and I think I heard Crying nearby. I got up and went over to the end of the bed, only to realize it seemed like it was coming from the couch, where Phoenix was sleeping. I went over there and saw Phoenix Crying. "Ph-Phoenix?" I asked them. They looked over at me with tears in their eyes. "Still upset about going back to California?" I asked them. "Th-That, and some other things." They told me, and I sat down by them. "Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked them. They sighed. "Mostly just being bullied, and feeling alone." They told me.

"A-and..." They said but paused. They sighed again. "If I tell you, please promise me you won't freak out." "What is it?" They slightly lifted up their shirt to reveal a long scar on their stomach. I was completely shocked and scared for them. "What-Where'd... How'd you get that?" I asked them, trying not to freak out. They sighed once more. "You know how I said Cora threatened me with A knife once?" I nodded. "I-I lied, she actually cut me, but nobody knew until now." They said and started tearing up. I wrapped my arms around them and gave them a hug. "I'm so sorry, Phoenix, I never knew you had it this bad." I told them. "I-I never wanted anyone to know, I was scared that she would do even worse things if she found out I spoke up about it, and now I'll just be back in the dark in California, and she'll probably follow me back." They told me. Then I thought of something, something that might help Phoenix. "Wait, didn't you say you were flying to California?" I asked them. "M-Mhmm." They said sadly. "Ok, I think I got an Idea."

-time skip to after Eddie explains his idea, just to keep things interesting-

"That-That might actually work." Phoenix said. "Hopefully." I said back. They started looking kind of tired. "You tired, Phoenix?" "Yeah, we probably should get some sleep, I don't want to end up falling asleep accidentally and our plan not working." "Yeah, night." "Night."

*The next morning*

Eddie POV:

We all said our goodbyes to Phoenix, they came up to Gaege and I and hugged us one more time. "Goodbye guys, thanks for being the best friends I ever had." They said. "Oh, and Eddie, I'm counting on you." They whispered, and I nodded. We separated from each other and they went to their parents' car. "Well, goodbye guys, I'll never forget you." They said and they went into the car, and they drove off. But they won't... Be getting on that plane. I won't let them down.

Gaege POV:

I started crying when their car drove away. They said something about counting on Eddie, but what? "Gaege, get in my car." Eddie said. "Huh? Why? Where are we going?" I asked him. He looked around at everyone looking depressed and hopeless. "They're not getting on that plane, they weren't happy in California, and I'm not letting them go back. Now come on, I'm not letting them down." He said and I just felt a spark of hope in me, and I could tell everyone else looked kind of hopeful. Eddie and I got in his car and drove off to the airport.

Phoenix POV:

I was in the car, just hoping, that Eddie would come for me, and take me back to our friends. I looked out the window and kind of started ranting. "You know, Cora didn't even go to Arcadia High, or any school here. But that didn't stop her." I told them. They didn't say anything. "What makes you think moving back will do anything?" I asked them. "Phoenix, you know we just want you to be safe." My mom said. "Yes, I know, but you want me to be happy too, right?" "Of course pumpkin, anything for you." Dad said. "But moving back won't make me happy, being here is what finally made me happy." I told them. "I'm sorry Phoenix, but we already bought the place." Mom said. "You just bought the other place too, that didn't stop you from selling it in a heartbeat." I told them, I got no answer. Eddie, please don't give up on me, I need you guys.

And that my Cinnamon Rolls is Chapter 11 of Where I Belong. It will get happier again, I promise, and not gonna lie, writing the beginning of this chapter actually had me tearing up. Anywho, I hope you liked this chapter, and I'll see you in the next one! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 66 5
စိတ်ကူးယဥ်ဇာတ်လမ်းတစ်ပုဒ်သာ..
638K 32.2K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
12K 340 17
Name : Jeon Jungkook Age: 22 Girlfriend: None only one ex Rich or poor: Super rich Worker or student: Student of XXXX University. Cold and rude or n...
1.1M 37.4K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...