Jus A Kiss || NBA YOUNGBOY LO...

By LovingKentrell

Anybody who has social media has heard of Kentrell (Youngboy) at least once. If you know anything about him... More

𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
πŸŽπŸ‘
πŸŽπŸ’
πŸŽπŸ“
πŸŽπŸ”
πŸŽπŸ•
πŸŽπŸ–
πŸŽπŸ—
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–
πŸπŸ—
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
πŸπŸ‘ - cont.
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–
πŸπŸ—
πŸ‘πŸŽ
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐓𝐰𝐨 | 𝟎𝟎 | πˆπŒππŽπ‘π“π€ππ“
π‰π€πŠπŸ| 𝟎𝟏
π‰π€πŠπŸ| 𝟎𝟐
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ‘
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ’
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ“
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ”
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ•
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ–
π—œπ— π—£π—’π—₯𝗧𝗔𝗑𝗧
π‰π€πŠπŸ | 𝟏𝟎

π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ—

1.9K 59 14
By LovingKentrell

「𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯𝘁𝗵
𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬, 」

✑ ᵀʰᵉ ᴳʳᵃⁿᵈ ᴬᵐᵉʳⁱᶜᵃ
ˢᴸᶜ, ᵁᵗᵃʰ

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 💗

Before I knew it my phone was going off like crazy.

I tapped the space next to me but instead of my bedside table, I felt nothing.

I popped my eyes open so fast they could've fell from my face. When they adjusted to the light, I realized my surroundings.

I appeared to be in a hotel room. But how?

The last thing I remembered was being at dinner with Kentrell last night.

My head snapped to my right side and there laid a shirtless Kentrell.

He had the cover over his face but I could tell it was him just by the way he was sleeping.

I couldn't remembered if we had sex but I did know that we both got pretty drunk last night.

And if you really know him, you know that boy never drinks.

My phones ringtone started again, snapping me from my deep thought.

I tapped around the bed until I found it, nearly missing the call.

I didn't have time to check the caller ID but instead brought the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

As I answered Kentrell groaned, moving around slightly in the bed, right next to me.

My stomach dropped to my ass when I picked up the voice on the other end of the call.

It was Ny'Air.

"Lay, where you at?"

As we continued to talk I felt Kentrell's eyes burning a hole in my head, until I didn't.

I paid him no mind. Me and Kentrell weren't together and just started back speaking.

And although we shared a bed and a few drinks together that still didn't change the terms we were on.

I don't owe him anything.

"Oh, I went out of town with some friends."

I couldn't tell if he believed me yet or not.

But in the same sense, Ny left with no explanation when I needed him the most.

He basically walked out on me and left me clueless to his whereabouts.

Ny'Air didn't even pick up his phone to contact me or to even check on me this entire time.

Why is he questioning me when I'm the one who deserves the answers?

I got lost in conversation completely zoning Kentrell and his existence out.

He wasn't messy so I knew he wasn't gonna make no big deal to argue with Ny'Air.

Suddenly I felt a tug at my panties and before I knew it, they were off.

My head immediately darted under the covers and my eyes landed on him.

Kentrell had an evil smirk written across his whole face, causing a look of disgust to wash over mine.

Before I could push him away, I felt his tongue on my pearl, causing the whole lower half of my body to rise off the bed.

As much as I wanted to do right by Ny'Air, a fire burned inside of me making it impossible to resist.

It had been so long since I received the touch I truly deserved and in this moment, my body called out for Kentrells.

He continued to work his way around my most sensitive parts, slowly, I could feel the cold air leave his mouth and meet my skin, sending chills up my spine.

Kentrell then pushed his single index finger inside of me, causing a gasp to escape my mouth.

"Malaysia? Yo, what happened son? You good?!"

I could tell from Ny'Air's voice he was a mixture of worried and confused but that's what he gets.

All those long nights I spent alone.

All the tears.

He deserves to feel exactly how I had to feel.

"Uh-yeah! I'll call you later."

I covered my mouth, watching in awe as Kentrell stared hungrily back into my soul, continuing to eat.

I felt my climax building in my gut. It had been so long since I got any head and it was never like this.

"I missed you."

He announced in a deep raspy voice, since we had just woken up, his lips vibrating against my clit.

I ran my hands through his freely dreaded hair, my body rising off the bed once again.

Kentrell then reached up, pinning each of my wrists down onto the comforter.

Shaking his head around sucking on my most sensitive areas, the room filled with my light moans and gasps.

I was left completely speechless.

·····•·····

✑ ₘₐₗₐₛᵢₐ'ₛ ₐₚₐᵣₜₘₑₙₜ
ˢᴸᶜ, ᵁᵗᵃʰ

𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐧 🧸

Last night when I got back in, Yasmin was gone.

My first thought was that she made her own quick store run to pickup more supplies, forgetting to tell us something.

But after two hours had passed, I began blowing her phone up like crazy.

Only to get a response thirty minutes later, that she was "out". Which wasnt a normal response from her.

Especially being that we were in a completely new state and city. Where could she have gone alone?

Although the circumstances were unusual, Yas voyaging off on her own was not.

She had been doing shit like that since we were shorties. "Taking time to herself" or whatever tf .

And most of the time, I just let her . At the end of the day we all have our own methods to feeling better and I wasn't here to judge her.

Malaysia, Yasmin, and I have all been locked in since elementary school. My job was to be here for them.

At least she wasn't turning to drugs or anything illegal, so imma let her be.

·····•·····

??
✑ ᴬᵗˡᵃⁿᵗᵃ, ᴳᴬ

𝐍𝐲'𝐀𝐢𝐫 🍊

After the phone disconnected and call dropped, I was left standing there in total disbelief.

All these sleepless nights, long days in the trenches, and traveling, but she didn't even hear me out.

Everything I was doing was to better her and Kailani and make all of our lives a little easier.

I seen myself being with Malaysia forever, she was gone be my wife one day.

I was content with my decision and I didn't have to second guess my love for her ; even for a minute.

And though the time wasn't perfect or ideal, I did what I had to do for us.

It wasn't easy by any means to leave our home and more importantly her at a time like that, but I didn't have a choice.

If I could've stayed and been there to comfort her and find Lani, I would've. No doubt about it.

But now we're in a better predicament and though she doesn't know it yet, she soon will.

I remember when the two of us first met during my senior year back in high school, she had told me her plans for the future.

Moving to Georgia, which was closer to her father, and owning 50 acres of land was a big goal for her.

I didn't answer any of her calls or texts the past couple of weeks because I knew I wouldn't be able to keep it a secret for much longer.

I didnt realize how suspicious or straining on our relationship all of this would be.

My main focus was meeting all of her expectations and wants for a home and finding a career here.

After the career aspect was settled I focused in on getting Kailani into an amazing private pre-school.

I wanted to make sure I had all the stressful things settled before bringing either of them, out here.

They done been through enough hell and pain, now they deserved true happiness and peace.

But clearly I fucked up overlooking the situation back at home and Malaysia's feelings.

Stupid me.

I didn't even think of all the things she must be thinking or how she's feeling.

How could I mess up like that?

All I could do now was hurry to file all the paperwork and get on the next flight home to make allis up.

And shorty better forgive me. She really the love of my life. Never felt this way for nobody before .

·····•·····

𝓐uthors note - Super short chapter, but yall wanted an update & this was the best I could do ❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 419 38
Kay, 19, a designer but singer and songwriter in her free time. When she gets chance to do a song with nba youngboy, will she accept or keep her sing...
3.4K 250 22
Can Kentrell and Lola keep things a secret or will the truth unfold and ruin everything?
144K 6.7K 36
Madison has been through a lot. She thought coming home would mean her life would start getting back to normal...until she met someone she'd never ev...
162K 4.9K 39
Now married 19 year old Mya is finding out thjngs about her ex and baby. Will her and kentrell stay together?