Jus A Kiss || NBA YOUNGBOY LO...

By LovingKentrell

Anybody who has social media has heard of Kentrell (Youngboy) at least once. If you know anything about him... More

𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
πŸŽπŸ‘
πŸŽπŸ’
πŸŽπŸ“
πŸŽπŸ”
πŸŽπŸ•
πŸŽπŸ–
πŸŽπŸ—
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–
πŸπŸ—
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
πŸπŸ‘ - cont.
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–
πŸπŸ—
πŸ‘πŸŽ
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐓𝐰𝐨 | 𝟎𝟎 | πˆπŒππŽπ‘π“π€ππ“
π‰π€πŠπŸ| 𝟎𝟏
π‰π€πŠπŸ| 𝟎𝟐
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ‘
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ’
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ“
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ”
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ•
π—œπ— π—£π—’π—₯𝗧𝗔𝗑𝗧
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ—
π‰π€πŠπŸ | 𝟏𝟎

π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ–

1.6K 79 25
By LovingKentrell

「𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮𝘁𝗵,
𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬,  」

✑ ₐₗ'ₛ ₛₜₑₐₖₕₒᵤₛₑ
ˢᴸᶜ, ᵁᵗᵃʰ

My eyes didn't leave Kentrell's sight, since we were seated at our table.

I hated that the waitress disappeared almost instantly, leaving the two of us, an awkward silence, and our thoughts.

I knew without a doubt in my mind that Kentrell had it in him to kill me, if he so wished.

And I was petrified of him but of course I'd never let him know that.

He slouched over in his seat staring down at his cell phone.

He wasn't paying me any mind and he overall seemed bored to be here.

This whole "dinner" was his idea so I'm not sure what he's so upset or uncomfortable about.

This is literally what he asked for.

All I wanted was for him to bring Kailani back but no. He just had to be difficult. Now we're here.

After a few more minutes, I started collecting all my stuff off the table, slipping my face mask on my face.

I then stood from the table, looking down at him.

"Well I think it's best if I just g-"

Before I could finish my sentence Kentrell dropped his fists onto the table, causing for a loud thud.

"Sit down."

"You're not even speaki-"

His eyes darted up, meeting mine.

"I said, sit."

I silently nodded my head, feeling my heart drop to my stomach.

Obeying his orders, I pulled my chair back out, slowly sliding back into it.

I knew better than to piss him off in a place like this.

Not only would that call for one of his fits, I knew I would be embarrassed - like no other.

He touched the button on the side of his phone, locking it, cautiously placing it down onto the table.

He then looked up, our eyes meeting again.

"My bad, you got my undivided attention."

Before I could speak, the waitress had arrived again.

She was a skinnier, lightskin girl.

Both sides of her nose was pierced and she had dimples, just like mine.

I noticed that she looked Kentrell up and down several times since we arrived.

And what was even more weird, she only spoke to him. She wouldn't even acknowledge me, even when taking our drink orders.

"Have you decided on what you'll have? Or do you need a little bit more time?"

Kentrell dropped his head down to the menu.

This was his first time looking at it, so I didn't expect him to be ready, but somehow he was.

"Uhh- yeah, we gone have the filet mignon. For our sides we want—"

"I can speak for myself."

I watched as he glared up at me, before correcting himself.

"For MY sides, I want the baked potatoe with everything on it... and uhhh— applesauce."

Just a fucking child.

This exactly why I like to order my own shit.

"And for the second?"

Her eyes still stayed glued to him.

I mentally rolled my eyes, bitches is so thirsty.

I cleared my throat, causing her to reposition herself, finally breaking the gaze.

"Look, I know you see him, the famous rapper and handsome nigga he is-"

I paused for a minute, mentally scoffing at myself.

"But do you really think being all up in his face gone get you some pla—"

Kentrell tried to cut me off but I continued talking over him.

Im sure I was being ghetto and causing a scene but at the time, I didn't care.

"—let alone a tip? Have some respect, do your job, and address me as well."

I could tell she was annoyed but I didn't give a fuck.

All up in his face for what?

She only nodded her head in response, holding her pen to the paper, I could tell she was ready for my order.

I changed the tone of my voice to a more polite one, looking down at the menu finally deciding on my side.

"I'll have the same, baked potato, but instead of applesauce let me have the jumbo asparagus."

She nodded her head, slamming her book shut.

"I'll get these in for you— the both of you."

And with that she disappeared again.

My eyes drifted back over to Kentrell.

He had a big cheesy smile that spread across his face from ear to ear.

"Jealous?"

& in that moment, I swear my eyes were gonna fall out of my head because of hard I was rolling them.

·····•·····

✑ ₘₐₗₐₛᵢₐ'ₛ ₐₚₐᵣₜₘₑₙₜ
ˢᴸᶜ, ᵁᵗᵃʰ

𝐘𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧 💋

The microwave beeped signaling that the popcorn was done and I eagerly jumped up off the couch.

While Malaysia was on her little date night with Kentrell, Honeybee & I decided on a girls night in.

It was going to be just us two but then her new little roommate Winter came home from "work".

I ain't gonna lie, at first I really didn't like her and I don't think Honeybee was a big fan of her either.

I think I was just jealous because that girl got to see Kailani and Malaysia everyday and I didn't.

The last time I actually remember seeing Lay was when she was in the hospital after Kailani was born.

Part of me knew that moving to Utah was the best option for the both of them. But her not being around really sucked, especially during my miscarriage.

Ben wasn't even around to comfort me. He had ran off somewhere with Top.

Three sold the house, which I'm pretty sure he did out of fear of Kentrell, so it was really just Honeybee Journee Rich and me.

I shook the thoughts from my mind, focusing back in on the bowl of popcorn in front of me.

I couldn't remember if I had already put salt and butter on, so I doubled up just to be sure.

"You almost done in there?"

I playfully rolled my eyes hearing Honeybee holler from the living room.

I gathered up the bowl of popcorn, some mike and ikes, and a root beer before making my way back.

Winter's eyes scanned my hands and her face lit up.

"Ou! Girl! Can we share the mike and Ike's?"

I sent a warm smile in her direction, quickly nodding my head as the two of them made room for me on the couch.

I slid back down in between the two, snuggling back up to Honeybee before passing the candy over to Winter.

My phone buzzed twice underneath my leg.

"Honeybee, can you press play?"

I'm not sure what happened in between the time of me pulling my phone out and her reaching for the remote, but somehow she spilt her glass all over the three of us.

"Farryn!!"

I jumped up feeling the cold liquid all over my bare legs.

I never used her government so I had a feeling she knew that I was beyond pissed.

"What the heck was that?!"

Winter screeched in the distance as she fumbled around trying to turn on the lights.

Honeybee stood there silent until the lights flicked on, then her mouth fell open.

My eyes darted back to the once all white couch, that was now stained red from our red wine.

The three of us looked back and forth between each other, not really knowing what to say.

"Malaysia never lets us eat or drink on the couch for this reason." Winter stated in almost a whisper.

I watched as she attempted to scrub the wine up with a wet washcloth but it was no use.

"She gone beat my big ass!"

Honeybee paced back and forth all over the apartment.

I thought for a moment before coming up with an idea.

"Okay... how about... Winter, you and Honeybee go to Walmart and get me two things of bleach and a magic eraser..."

I gazed back and forth between the two anxiety-ridden girls.

Winter only nodded her head in response, not saying much of anything.

Farryn smacked her lips.

"Bleach ain't gone do shit!"

I rolled my eyes.

This was her mess and she's gonna complain at my suggestion on cleaning it?

"Bro. I have little ass siblings and they spill shit all the time, that usually does the trick. Just go!"

— ღ—

I still continued scrubbing at the stains well after the two of them left.

I really wanted to get the shit cleaned up before Malaysia got back because I knew she would already be stressed.

Knowing how Top was, I was almost positive that the two of them were somewhere arguing by now.

She didn't need this petty bullshit stressing her on top of it.

The scrubbing was doing little to no justice, so I eventually gave up.

That was when I noticed the glass had broken in half when she knocked it over.

"Are you serious?"

I mumbled a bit to myself as I picked up several pieces of glass off the hardwood floor.

My phone buzzed again but i didn't bother to check it.

I knew exactly who it was, so what's the point?

I scanned the kitchen for her trash bin and eventually found it inside a closet.

I pulled the heavy trashbag out and quickly made my way down the stairs and through the backdoor.

The cold air hit my face, making me wish I decided on a jacket.

I found the dumpster area and pushed my way through the gate.

I slung the bag over my shoulder perfectly making it into the hole before backing away and locking the gate behind me.

As I turned around, I knocked into something heavy.

My eyes looked up, meeting his.

·····•·····

🔝

The petite woman greeted us once again, presenting the astounding food, in front of the both of us.

My eyes almost immediately found Malaysia's, perfectly proportionate, face once more as I tried to take in every single feature.

Our surroundings faded out as I gazed closer in on her brown eyes.

Yet again getting lost in a trance, surprisingly still finding myself amazed at her next to natural beauty.

I couldn't give a fuck less bout what was happening around us.

I wanted to soak up as much time that I could in the last hour or two that we was gone share.

The things I felt for her, I've had yet to feel for any other female walking this earth.

A nigga sprung behind shawdy fasho.

The things I felt for Lay was all so new to me.

Usually I a be the one doing all the heartbreaking, but naw shawdy tore me up on the inside.

But that's my own fault for failing to guard my heart.

Since my granny died, I haven't felt the feeling of love. But Lay makes me feel something close to it.

Chasing these other hoes in her face was pose to make her want me more, instead she pushed away and I still don't get why she did allat.

Running away wit' my baby and shit like she grown but gone post her location everyday, ole stupid ass.

How you can't een run away right?

"Excuse me?"

I snapped out of my long train of thought, finally realizing I had been speaking aloud.

I moved my head from side to side realizing the waitress had now vanished and the two of us were sitting alone, once more.

Disconcertment and worry washed across my face, leaving me to sit in the soft dinning chair, mortified.

I guess she got the hint cause when I ain't respond, she deadt the issue and I didn't hear anymore.

I then turned my attention to the thick steak that was now spread across the plate in front of me.

I grabbed for the biggest knife, speaking as I began to cut into the entree.

"Say, whatchu think about coming back to the hote-"

Before I could finish she was not only smacking her lips but also shaking her head, mugging me.

"I think the fuck not."

The volume of her soft voice was something near a whisper but she emphasized on her curse words.

I always thought that shit was so cute; her short innocent ass always tryn' be all tough.

She wasn't tough when this dick was all up in her guts though.

But I'll let her live it down just this one time.

I continued cutting my steak, allowing silence to fill our table for just a few short minutes.

By the time I looked back up, she was staring at me and I was almost certain she wanted to know why I was so quiet.

Why I wasn't fighting her on this decision.

And it was simply because I knew she wanted to come back with me.

I knew I wouldn't have to beg because after all, I had Kailani there - or so she thought.

·····•·····

Authors Note 💕: this long ass chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 7K 34
My Works #1 πŸŽ€ Kaylani & Kentrell Story ???Copyright, All Rights Reserved Blah Blah Steal My Shit And Drop A Location, Simple ✨??
98.9K 4.8K 42
Will being in a one sided relationship lead kentrell to someone who will truly be all in?
374K 13.3K 47
*under construction so I can improve on the childish writing* Kentrell Gaulden, but many know him as NBA YoungBoy, the famous rapper from Baton Rouge...
26.8K 969 58
"Tonight it's Wednesday baby we gone have fun now." Kentrell finally found the girl to go through the test with but will it be too much for little s...