Jus A Kiss || NBA YOUNGBOY LO...

Par LovingKentrell

Anybody who has social media has heard of Kentrell (Youngboy) at least once. If you know anything about him... Plus

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ - cont.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐“๐ฐ๐จ | ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ | ๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐€๐๐“
๐‰๐€๐Š๐Ÿ| ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐‰๐€๐Š๐Ÿ| ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐‰๐€๐Š๐Ÿ | ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐‰๐€๐Š๐Ÿ | ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐‰๐€๐Š๐Ÿ | ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐‰๐€๐Š๐Ÿ | ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐‰๐€๐Š๐Ÿ | ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐—œ๐— ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—”๐—ก๐—ง
๐‰๐€๐Š๐Ÿ | ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐‰๐€๐Š๐Ÿ | ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

๐‰๐€๐Š๐Ÿ | ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•

1.7K 77 35
Par LovingKentrell

「𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭𝘁𝗵,
𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 」

✑ ˢᴸᶜ, ᵁᵗᵃʰ

🍯 🐝

I slumped down into Malaysia's bed, watching as she dug into her third ice cream carton, today.

I don't know what's gonna help but I gotta get my girl out of this slump.

I met her "friend" and roommate Winter, and she's cool, I guess.

I just don't understand why she enables Malaysia to be upset like this.

I understand it isn't solely her fault, but she could've encouraged her to stop speaking to Kentrell.

And as for this Ny'Air nigga, he shouldn't have ever been allowed to move in the house.

I felt guilty for keepin my distance when it could've been solved if she had a true friend to talk to about shit.

I know there is valuable reason for Malaysia to be in the house depressed.

But she wasn't even acting like herself anymore.

Don't get me wrong, she had every right to be upset about Lani being gone but she was in good hands.

And it wasn't like Kentrell would never bring her back. I know him, he's gonna eventually crack.

He never has any of his kids for very long. His nerves are too bad for allat stress.

Ion get why he be passing kids out like candy in the first mf place. But here we are .

I'm making it my personal mission to get Malaysia back to normal before I head home.

I don't care if it takes me two years to return to my life back in Baton Rouge, I just want my girl good.

I'm planning on booking a girls trip as a Christmas present, for all of us to head to Miami.

Yas and Lay could really use some girl time and they needed distractions to keep their minds of the dogs.

Plus I knew it would drive the boys crazy to see them living their best lives, without them.

I had my mom looking into the plane tickets and Three was supposed to find a nice resort.

Until then, I was gonna comfort my babies.

·····•·····

✑ ᴴᵒᵘˢᵗᵒⁿ, ᵀˣ

🔝

"DIE!"

I hollered out, repeatedly pressing down on the right trigger of my Xbox controller.

"WASTED" popped across the television screen signifying that I had just died... For the tenth time.

"No cap, GTA missions got harder since we played it as jitts— or we jus got dumber."

I chuckled lowly hearing Ben ramble on and on about the video game.

We been playing all morning and I was slowly losing interest in it.

My mind began drifting back off to Malaysia.

I was lowkey surprised not having no iMessage notifications from her crazy ass today.

Usually she be blowing a nigga line down.

Let me find out she got anotha little "boyfriend" I gotta shoot.

And this time I swear, imma kill 'em.

I hadn't realized I was venting out loud till I noticed the look on Montana face.

He always tryn be a preacher of some sort so I know he gon' lecture me.

He cleared his throat and I braced myself for whatever bullshit was 'bouta come out.

"Top look—"

Before he could even attempt to get on my ass I cut em off.

"Mane, I really ain't een tryna hear allat right now"

Low chuckles came from both sides of me and I already knew it was Baby Joe and Ten goof ass.

Montana's face dropped and he threw his hands up, surrendering, lightly shrugging.

He been on my ass about sending Lani home since she got here.

I don't know why everybody act like I'm the bad guy for going to get my daughter.

That's my bloodline too.

Usually ion like mothafuckas tryna tell me what's best fa me. I never did, since a baby.

But with 'tana, alotta shit was different.

Nigga was like the pops I ain't neva had.

He the typa person who jus want the best for everybody that be round em, and he think he got the remedy for all they issues.

It could get annoying at times but shit, he got the most knowledge outta anybody on my team.

I trust em wit' everything.

I a take a bullet for him on any given day.

But the preaching shit jus wasn't what I needed today. Not at all.

"I know yall don't be wanting to hear it. But I'm just saying the same shit you niggas going through right now, I lived it—"

He paused, putting his hands behind his head, twirling a bit in the game chair.

"—been there, done allat. Let me give y'all the advice and save you niggas the trouble and heartache. You niggas done been through so much, yall don't need that pointless bullshit on top of it."

He looked back and forth between Ten, Joe, Boomer, and finally paused looking at me.

"That's all I'm saying."

He finished his sentence just as his phone began going off like crazy.

He smacked his lips, bringing it to his ear, quickly walking out of the room, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

Before anybody could say anything Kailani busted into the room, letting the door roughly hit against the wall.

"Untle, Play dollies with me!"

She ran over to Ben, climbing up into his lap, completely ignoring me.

I rolled my eyes, lowkey jealous of how close the two had become.

"Nigga done stole my seed. How that work?"

Boomer roared out in laughter, allowing his big ass gap to show clearly.

"Ion kno what's so funny, bugs bunny lookin bitch."

Baby Joe giggled a bit to himself, but mainly focused on rolling the big ass wood, he had been.

I pulled out my phone, going to my contacts finding Malaysia's, thinking a bit to myself before typing.

BabyDaddy 🥴
say meet me fa dinner tonight
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝟑:𝟐𝟒𝐩𝐦

When I looked back up, I spotted Jazlyn staring so hard at me she could've burned a hole through me.

"What?" I spat.

She looked a bit taken back, but only rolled her eyes in response, scoffing a bit.

"I-it's just that you been on the game all day, that's all."

The room fell silent and I was sure a great deal of tension could be felt throughout all of us.

"Say, let's go play with the rest of the dollies you got put up in your room."

Ten broke the silence, holding Lani in his arms and walking off with her.

Boomer then took the controller off the couch, unpausing the game and started playing.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, regaining my attention as Jazz did whatever the hell she wanted.

Pissy Pussy
Unless it's about my daughter, don't
fucking text me. I hate you.
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝟑:𝟐𝟔𝐩𝐦

I smacked my lips reading the message again over and over.

Lay acting mad different since she moved.

And ion fuck wit' allat. I'll knock ha the fuck out.

"When she get cut like this?"

I leaned over, showing Joe the messages.

I knew the shit he went through with his toxic babymom Chandler, so I thought he could be some help.

He brought the blunt to his mouth, lighting it, before leaning in, squinting his eyes as he read.

The corners of his mouth turned up and he busted out laughing, blowing smoke back in my face.

"Bitch named pissy pussy in Top phone and shit."

He bumped boomer with his elbow, getting his attention as well.

I realized they dumbasses was overly high and wouldn't be no help.

So I was on my own.

I rolled my eyes, tapping away at my keyboard.

BabyDaddy 🥴
bitch it wasn't a question
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝟑:𝟐𝟗𝐩𝐦

BabyDaddy 🥴
ian mean to call u no bitch my fault
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝟑:𝟐𝟗𝐩𝐦

BabyDaddy 🥴
hold on cuz u see me texting yo bitch ass
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝟑:𝟑𝟎𝐩𝐦

Finally I noticed the three bubbles pop up.

Her dumbass was finally typing. Like I thought.

"Hmm."

I looked up, taking the blunt out of Joe's hand and bringing it to my lips, feeling almost instant relief.

Suddenly I felt several vibrations.

Getting a tingly feeling. I loved arguing wit this hoe.

pissy pussy
Hold on because you got the wrong fucking
one and that's fasho . Watch yo fucking mouth.
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝟑:𝟑𝟎𝐩𝐦

pissy pussy
Youn even deserve to see me . Bitch ass dude.
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝟑:𝟑𝟎𝐩𝐦

BabyDaddy 🥴
yea yea u sound mad i think u need yo pussy ate 🙄
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝟑:𝟑𝟎𝐩𝐦

pissy pussy
Nope . Ny'Air ate it all up this morning 😩!
I'm very much happy, ole slow ass.
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝟑:𝟑𝟎𝐩𝐦

BabyDaddy 🥴
awe frl? word on da streets is he been out in br
dealing boguish coke all weekend
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝟑:𝟑𝟐𝐩𝐦

BabyDaddy 🥴
so whea he get da time to eat yo shit?
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝟑:𝟑𝟐𝐩𝐦

pissy pussy
Stop texting my phone , unless it's about
our daughter .
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝟑:𝟑𝟐𝐩𝐦

BabyDaddy 🥴
see u tonite at al's steakhouse?
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝟑:𝟑𝟐𝐩𝐦

pissy pussy
FINE 🙄. Lmk what time .
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝟑:𝟑𝟐𝐩𝐦

I smiled a bit to myself looking back on the messages.

I always had Lay right where I wanted her and she was bout to be mines, forever.

·····•·····

I N S T A G R A M

𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐘𝐚𝐬

♥ 💬 ↗

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 @𝐋𝐮𝐯𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐞𝐞, @𝐦𝐠𝐧𝐠𝟏𝟎𝐱, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟔𝟓𝟎 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐬..

𝘓𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘯 💙

𝗡𝗕𝗔_𝗟𝗮𝘆𝘆: 𝙰𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚎 😍

@𝗜𝘁𝘀𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗸𝘆𝘆: 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜𝚜
↪️ @𝗟𝘂𝘃𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆𝗯𝗲𝗲: 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻𝙻 𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝚞 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚜

@𝗻𝗯𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗻: 🤤

View 5 more comments..

𝐣𝐚𝐳𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐦𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞

♥ 💬 ↗

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 @𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐃𝐚𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐧, @𝐍𝐁𝐀_𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐛𝐨𝐲, @𝐘𝐛𝐱𝐉𝐚𝐳𝐳, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬..

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘔𝘌  !!

The comment for this post have been turned off ..

𝐍𝐁𝐀_𝐋𝐚𝐲𝐲

♥ 💬 ↗
𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐞, 𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐎𝐆_𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞𝟑, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬..

𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 🔐 @𝙏𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙞

@𝗕𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗬𝗮𝘀: 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚜𝚜𝚜?

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗲: 👀
↪️ 𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗶𝗶: 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝

𝗧𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗶: 🖤

𝗪𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗿𝗿: 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 😍

View 58 other comments...

·····•·····

✑ ˢᴸᶜ, ᵁᵗᵃʰ

🖤

It was embarrassing but I hadn't catered to, or took proper care of myself in - about a week.

The most I did was take a fifteen minute shower but right after that I'd hop right back into my bed.

And everyone that truly knows me, knows I love all things personal hygiene.

I adored giving myself facials, moisturizing my skin, taking long bubble baths, and etc.

And not doing these things made me feel even worse about myself. But I couldn't find the motivation to.

Kailani was my whole world and I was lost without her.

I couldn't think or eat properly. I needed my baby back.

It was like god gave me her when I was at my lowest point in life.

And here I was hitting rock bottom again because she isn't here.

Part of me was thankful to finally have somewhere to go, that meant that I would be forced to not only get ready, but make sure I looked damn good doing it.

I wanted to show Kentrell exactly what he was missing out on.

Al's was kind of a fancy place where a lot of up-idy businessmen went.

So I really had a chance to show off.

Thankfully, HoneyBee is kind of an expert at doing makeup and Yas is amazing at hair.

Yas also let me pick a really sexy purple dress from out of her suitcase for the special occasion.

I couldn't help feel ecstatic about how well everything was finally falling together.

The only thing I wasn't looking forward to was seeing his stupid ass face or hearing his laugh.

"All I know is he better not touch me"

I rambled on and on as Yasmin touched up my hair.

As Yas went in with the straightener for my next piece of hair, she accidentally grabbed my ear, burning it.

"Ouch! What the fuck?!"

I turned around quickly in my chair, mugging the fuck out of her as HoneyBee giggled.

Her eyes were focused in on her small iPhone 5se and she was typing away.

"Im sorry! Ben texted me on some complete bullshit"

"Girl let me see."

HoneyBee swarmed the two of us and we all leaned in reading the messages.

— ღ—

My car tires skrted loudly as I pulled into the parking lot.

I was running just a bit late, but I really didn't care. I looked fine as fuck.

My eyes scanned the parking lot looking for any sign of Dentrell.

Dent head bitch.

I kissed my teeth feeling my phone vibrate over and over again in my lap as I was attempting to park.

This nigga already knows I can't drive as it is.

I sucked my teeth once more, slamming on the breaks and snatching my phone up, bringing it to my ear.

"Why the fuck are you blowing me up for?"

"Damn folk, this da first time I called you."

I was taken a back a bit, once I heard Ny'Airs deep voice.

"Aw what the fuck you want?"

I mugged him, even though he couldn't see it. I felt my jaw clenching as I waited for his response.

"Mane, quit playing you know you miss me, mamas."

Damn I kind of do.

I just wanted to be wrapped up in his arms, laughing with him and holding his hands.

But no.

He left me at my lowest.

I scoffed back in response.

"Anyways, I got something to handle real quick, can I call you back?"

I could hear him suck his teeth from the other end of the phone.

Just as I was about to hang up, there was a knock on the passenger window.

My eyes looked up, meeting Kentrell's.

His hair had grown out even longer and was slightly dreaded.

He had some kind of goatee thing.

I wasn't gonna lie, he looked just as good as the day we parted ways. But I'd never tell him that.

"Hello? MALAYSIA??"

Ny's broad voice snapped me from the spell I was under.

I then pressed the red button, disconcerting the call before fully pulling into the parking spot.

Here goes nothing.

·····•·····

Authors Note 💕: Hey loves ! I hope you enjoyed this chapter . A grand total of 2356 words, the longest chapter I ever wrote 🥴

Be on the lookout for my new book about Yb and Dream called "Wanting her."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

12.1K 528 18
"๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฎ?" "๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜†" ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™—๐™– ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๏ฟฝ...
605K 23.7K 41
No one saw what I saw in him. He was Different. have to follow me in order to read certain chapters A NBA Youngboy Fanfiction
374K 13.3K 47
*under construction so I can improve on the childish writing* Kentrell Gaulden, but many know him as NBA YoungBoy, the famous rapper from Baton Rouge...
117K 4.5K 26
Kentrell would mistreat her but she still always loved him. She didn't care what he did, but why?