Jus A Kiss || NBA YOUNGBOY LO...

By LovingKentrell

Anybody who has social media has heard of Kentrell (Youngboy) at least once. If you know anything about him... More

𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
πŸŽπŸ‘
πŸŽπŸ’
πŸŽπŸ“
πŸŽπŸ”
πŸŽπŸ•
πŸŽπŸ–
πŸŽπŸ—
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–
πŸπŸ—
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
πŸπŸ‘ - cont.
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–
πŸπŸ—
πŸ‘πŸŽ
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐓𝐰𝐨 | 𝟎𝟎 | πˆπŒππŽπ‘π“π€ππ“
π‰π€πŠπŸ| 𝟎𝟏
π‰π€πŠπŸ| 𝟎𝟐
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ‘
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ’
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ”
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ•
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ–
π—œπ— π—£π—’π—₯𝗧𝗔𝗑𝗧
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ—
π‰π€πŠπŸ | 𝟏𝟎

π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ“

1.5K 81 19
By LovingKentrell

「 𝗧𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆,
𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝘀𝘁,
𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬」

{same day}

✑ ᵁᵗᵃʰ ˢᵗᵃᵗᵉ ᶠᵃⁱʳ
ˢᴸᶜ, ᵁᵗᵃʰ

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 💜

Both of my hands were now full with food and drinks for Kailani, Ny, and I.

It was a little annoying that he couldn't do this; and even more so that he didn't offer to help, but it's whatever.

My eyes widened as I noticed Ny'Air sitting at the picnic table scrolling through his phone, alone.

I stormed over, throwing the cash and couple of quarters I had in my hand all over the table.

He sucked his teeth in response, furrowing his brows

"Fuck you on?"

I couldn't believe he was acting as if I had done something wrong.

"Where the fuck is my daughter?"

It wasn't until I had said that, that he even seemed to notice.

He was completely unfazed now that I think back on it.

So many things were running through my mind that I didn't notice all the facts until later on.

I watched as he buried his face directly back to his phone, as if this all wasn't happening right now.

"Ummmm, hello?"

He glared back up at me and the two of us sat in silence for just a couple of seconds.

"Wasnt she with you?"

I was utterly shocked.

We've always had an amazing friendship which made for an even better relationship, but lately he's been off.

"SERIOUSLY?"

I felt the glares and hundreds of eyes now landing on me but quite frankly I didn't give a fuck.

Right now nothing mattered but finding Lani.

How could Ny'Air not know she was missing?

I left Kailani with him all the damn time.

How many times could something like this have happened?

I couldn't even fully begin to process what was taking place as more bullshit began unfolding.

His shoulders raised up and slowly dropped back down as his attention fell back to his phone.

"She can't be far."

"Far?! Ny'Air she is only ONE year old."

I bucked at him, dropping all the shit in my hands on the table, just as I was about to bust him in his shit a deep voice came from behind us.

"Say, fuck my daughter doing around this bitch by herself?"

My heart dropped to my ass and the world began spinning around me.

This can't be happening.

·····•·····

✑ ᴮᵃᵗᵒⁿ ᴿᵒᵘᵍᵉ, ᴸᴬ

Yasmin 🈳

Tears filled my eyes as I watched smoke blow out of my mouth, meeting the cold winter air.

I had just made it home from school which was about a twenty minute walk from my house.

I flopped down onto the worn leather recliner that was in our living room.

"I ain't use to all this walking."

I mumbled to myself as I kicked off my Jordan 12's.

I missed my car more than anything in the world but that car was in Ben's name.

And at the moment, I don't want any ties to him - or his bum ass friend Top.

I never liked to depend on folks for shit anyways, that's just the kind of bitch I am.

I jumped hearing the alarm on my phone go off.

I had the alarm set so I knew what time to head outside and wait for Nuni, Nyah, and Aiydens school bus to arrive.

If I were to be a minute late, I knew the preschool wouldn't hesitate to call CPS on us.

We had no more chances left.

No room for excuses, mistakes, or fuck ups.

Lord knows mama has enough of those for all of us.

And every single day this was my life.

Wake up

Get those three off to school

Make it back home to eat and shower

Head off to school for myself.

Come back home.

Get them off the bus.

Cook.

Wait for mama to make it home.

Head to work.

And repeat.

I missed out on some of my own important moments because I was too busy tending to my siblings.

But I knew I had to do it.

I didn't want them to turn out as fucked up as I am so I stepped up to be the change.

When I found out I was pregnant, I still freaked and looking back on it, I'm not too sure why.

Im basically raising my siblings so what difference would it make if I had my own?

But only lord knows why that wasn't in store for me.

Maybe it was better for all three of us.

Ben, myself, and our unborn.

See, here I go thinking of him again.

It's like no matter what I do, my brain still thinks of him.

And to make matters worse, everyone was still asking me about him.

Top's rap career was starting to flourish and with every bit of fame he got, came more popularity for me.

I was tied to Ben in the public eye forever.

Before I knew it, forty minutes had passed.

I finally snapped out of my daze, glancing down to my phone, checking the time.

My eyes widening as I did the dash out the house.

·····•·····

✑ ˢᴸᶜ, ᵁᵗᵃʰ

1️⃣0️⃣

Three lowkey looked spooked when he first spotted me.

He always was the scariest outta all of us.

But he should know ian come all the way to weak ass Utah to start some shit wit' him.

And if I did, he fasho wouldn't have seen me.

He knew exactly how I get down.

He called me over and since then we been chopping it up outside for the longest.

Probably like forty minutes - a so.

I guess he been having nightmares ever since pulling dat trigger.

Three was the one who stayed outta shit, me and Top was the ones who had to take up for him.

He wasn't use to this at all and sure wasn't cut for this kind of lifestyle.

And Top, well he don't hesitate.

He been taking care of bidness since we was lil jitt's.

So part of me understood why Three fled the state.

"Say though, Top wanted me to—"

His phone buzzed, cutting me off before I could finish my sentence.

He pulled it from his pocket and had a look of worry all over his face.

"You straight?"

He kept his eyes on his phone as he typed away before looking back up at me.

"Huh— oh yeah, it's just my girl... but uhh, you tryna come inside?"

His apartment looked dumb little from the outside but it couldn't hurt to see it.

"Fasho, I got nothing but time."

·····•·····

Top

All I seen was red stomping through the crowds of people, on a mission

Kailani nuzzled up into my chest as Kayden held onto my hand attempting to keep up.

With every step I took, I grew even more pissed tf off

I don't know why Malaysia keep trying me like im scary.

Goofy ass bitch.

I care for her dumb ass, but one day I'm gone end up beating the fuck out of her.

And that's on Sherhonda.

She got my number blocked so I can't even call her and let her know I just found he- I mean our child.

Ole petty ass.

It's hot as fuck and she got me out here searching high and low for her ass with my babies.

This exactly why I dog the hoe out now.

"Mommy!"

Kailani pointed her little finger over to a shaded area with hella wood table things,  whatever they called.

"Whea baby?... where she at?"

I looked down at Kailani watching her face light up.

Gotchya bitch.

I squinted my eyes, locking in on a shorty with brown hair.

I couldn't tell if it was her from the back or not but I was fasho bout to find out.

As I got closer and closer, my eyes landed on that bitch ass dude.

Before thinking about it, I let words fall from my mouth, not giving a fuck who heard me.

"Say, fuck my daughter doing around this bitch by herself?!"

I watched as several people in the other tables turned around, now staring at us.

"Fuck yall looking at? Booh the fuck."

With that, they turned around, well some of them.

I watched as Malaysia stood from the table, running over to my side.

"My bab—"

I put my arm up, shoving her back, tightening the grip I had on Kailani.

"Aht. Move. You ain't care enough about her to make sure she was straight."

"Kentrell, I am her mother. Give me her."

I shook my head. Chuckling a bit as I watched Malaysia's face drop.

Im over feelin sorry for her, she put my lit' girl in danger.

"Naw slime. You got her walking around this fucking fairground by herself, some mom you is."

She scrunched her face up and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Let's not talk about parenti—"

"Fuck up, she's coming with me. That's that."

·····•·····

Authors Note 🔖: Not me finally updatingggg .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 23.7K 41
No one saw what I saw in him. He was Different. have to follow me in order to read certain chapters A NBA Youngboy Fanfiction
18K 419 38
Kay, 19, a designer but singer and songwriter in her free time. When she gets chance to do a song with nba youngboy, will she accept or keep her sing...
142K 6.7K 38
Madison has been through a lot. She thought coming home would mean her life would start getting back to normal...until she met someone she'd never ev...