Jus A Kiss || NBA YOUNGBOY LO...

By LovingKentrell

Anybody who has social media has heard of Kentrell (Youngboy) at least once. If you know anything about him... More

𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
πŸŽπŸ‘
πŸŽπŸ’
πŸŽπŸ“
πŸŽπŸ”
πŸŽπŸ•
πŸŽπŸ–
πŸŽπŸ—
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–
πŸπŸ—
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
πŸπŸ‘ - cont.
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–
πŸπŸ—
πŸ‘πŸŽ
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐓𝐰𝐨 | 𝟎𝟎 | πˆπŒππŽπ‘π“π€ππ“
π‰π€πŠπŸ| 𝟎𝟏
π‰π€πŠπŸ| 𝟎𝟐
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ‘
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ“
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ”
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ•
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ–
π—œπ— π—£π—’π—₯𝗧𝗔𝗑𝗧
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ—
π‰π€πŠπŸ | 𝟏𝟎

π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ’

1.7K 93 16
By LovingKentrell

「 𝗧𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆,
𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝘀𝘁,
𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬」

✑ ᵁᵗᵃʰ ˢᵗᵃᵗᵉ ᶠᵃⁱʳ
ˢᴸᶜ, ᵁᵗᵃʰ

Malaysia

The sun had been beating down on both Ny and I for quite some time now, leaving the two of us parched.

Kailani held my hand tightly in hers, skipping beside me.

She made sure to nuzzle her head into the back of my leg, with every step farther that we took.

Lani always made sure to stay close to me, no matter where we were.

She was so shy.

I made sure to hold her close to me as we made our way through huge crowds of people.

I did my best to stay out of everyone's way and keep from being noticed.

Some of Kentrell's fans can't seem to grasp the fact that we're human too.

They can be so evil and I'll be damned if my daughter is the next little girl that comes up missing.

I spotted an empty picnic table in the distance and quickly made my way over to it, leaving Ny'Air to follow in the dust behind me .

I scooped Kailani up into my arms, setting her on my lap.

"Bae, why youn go get us some drinks and a bite to eat?"

I jumped hearing his deep ass voice come from behind us.

He slapped two twenty dollar bills onto the wood table directly in front of my face.

My eyebrows furrowed together.

I was so confused on how he had money.

He didn't have a job and I was usually left to pay for things when we went out.

And that's another reason why Lani and I always stayed in the house.

"How did you—"

I was cut off and taken back a bit when his index finger touched the brim of my top lip.

"Don't ask questions."

He reached his arms out for Lani and she fell so gently into his grasp.

"I'll wait with her here, go ahead and go."

He sent a warm smile and playful wink in my direction, giving me a peak at his diamond teeth.

I felt my cheeks turn warm and legs grow weak.

This man was fine, fine.

I nodded, taking the mysterious money into my hands, stomping all the way back over to the area of the fairgrounds that held the food stands.

·····•·····

Pierre 🐁

The air was humid as Pierre stepped onto the concrete slab just outside of his, freshly furnished, studio apartment.

The beaming sun instantly attacking his all black tank top and blinding his eyes.

He was now left with no clear vision of his surroundings, causing him to quickly dig into his pockets.

Benjamin stood off into the distance, squinting his eyes in attempt to get a better look.

His heart skipped a beat as Pierre continued to dig for the unknown.

Fishing out his ray-ban sunglasses, Pierre slowly slipped them onto his sharp nose.

Ben got a closer look, roaring out in laughter once his eyes landed on the huge glasses.

Pierre jumped hearing a dark chuckle, feeling his heart rate accelerate once he spotted Ben.

Ben grinned from ear to ear knowing he had accomplished and sought out Top's plan, perfectly.

Ben brought a single hand up, cocking it back before waving repeatedly in Three's direction.

He had a huge smile plastered across his face.

The two men hadn't seen one another since Three shot Top over a whole year ago.

What was he doing watching him?

More importantly how did he find him here, in Utah.

·····•·····

✑ ᵁᵗᵃʰ ˢᵗᵃᵗᵉ ᶠᵃⁱʳ

Top

I rested my arm on my forehead, leaning back a bit.

I was attempting to block the sun and get a better view of Kayden, whom was riding the Ferris wheel.

I had him for the next two weeks and decided to take him to the fair.

Him and I haven't done something solo that was this fun in years.

And if I'm being honest, there was a bit of guilt I felt whenever I looked at him.

Draco and I use to do everything together, years ago, when my career first started.

Since then my schedule & shit has changed tremendously.

And we don't get that much time together anymore.

I'm now a father of fiv— I mean four.

And they're all little boys.

No girls.

But if I have one I wanna name ha Kind.

My children are my main priority and it's staying that way, I just wish I could divide time for them all.

It's like I can give them whatever they want -

But that don't change the fact that I ain't there as much as I wish I could be.

"Daddddyyy!"

I smiled, glancing back up at him as the cart he rode on passed me by.

I felt something - or someone tugging on my pantleg.

My eyes darted down, landing on a little girl with two little white bows in her hair.

I glanced all around me.

Nobody in the line seemed to be looking for, or missing, a child but I knew she was lost.

The toddler had a pair of huge sunglasses hanging off her face, and when they slipped off the bridge of her nose, my eyes widened on her face.

She looked just like Kailani.

I dug my fingers into my pockets, fishing out my phone.

I unlocked it before opening Instagram and going to Malaysia's account, off my burner account of course.

I matched the video she had posted of Kailani days ago to the girl standing just below me.

I grinned a bit to myself.

·····•·····

Authors Note 🤍: notttt Ken finding Kailani 🌚.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.4K 37
It's every females dream to sleep with NBA Youngboy but one day when janelle meets him through her brother she thought everything was all good until...
843K 33.7K 49
"My life changed when I had my first daughter." * Aliyah's life had been flipped upside down in a matter of hours. It wasn't meant for her to be at t...
374K 13.3K 47
*under construction so I can improve on the childish writing* Kentrell Gaulden, but many know him as NBA YoungBoy, the famous rapper from Baton Rouge...
404K 18.8K 20
"𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'π—Œ 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 π—π—Žπ—‡π—‡π–Ύπ—…, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 π—’π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹π—Œ." She was everything he wasn't. Confident, precious...