Fated to say, "Goodbye"

Wan_ie által

Two young men. From a similar world but two different situations. They were fated. Fated to meet. Fated to fi... Több

CHARACTERS
Ch I
Ch II
Ch III
Ch IV
Ch V
Ch VI
ANNOUNCEMENT
Ch VII
ch VIII
Come Back Please
ch IX
ch X
ch XI
ch XII

ESTHER SERIES: 2

345 18 4
Wan_ie által

Hello loves!

As you know that I am back from my hiatus, I will be back to my regular Wattpad activities.

And I m starting a new story today. It will go simultaneously with FATED TO SAY GOODBYE.

It is another story of mine that I will be setting on Esther, my planet.

BELIEVE AGAIN

"What if I say, you make me believe again?" Tharn asked. "Believe? In what?" his innocent little man questioned back.

"Love."

Type smiled at Tharn before pecking his lips. Tharn hugged the tiny body close and snuggled his head in the crook of Type's neck.

___________________________________

Two men of different upbringings. They didn't cross paths... but were forced to each other. Two broken souls only learning more about each other as every moment passes by.

They were lost in the ocean of disbelief and insecurities. Only to find the shore in each other's presence. They rekindled the flames of belief that had died down in the cold stormy winds of time, only to make them glow brighter than before.

_________________________

WARNING: The story is not going to be very light and fluffy. There are going to be mentions of anxiety triggering matters and some mature scenes too. So read at your own risk.

_________________________

So, this is another story of mine set on Esther. And it will have super long chapters... beware

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

168K 6.7K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...
351K 15.4K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...
197K 13.6K 40
Gulf Kanawut is married to one of his cousins and he gave his everything to make his marriage work but no matter what he do his husband never gets sa...
228K 13K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...