Love Beyond Words.

By FlorK2D

Regret was what Arnav was feeling for what he did to her. He wish to correct his mistake and a perfect oppor... More

πŸ’–Chapter 1πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 2 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 4 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 5 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 6 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 7 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 8 πŸ’–
Interlude.
πŸ’– Chapter 9 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 10πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 11 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 12 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 13 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 14πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 15 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 16 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 17 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 18 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 19 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 20 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 21 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 22 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 23πŸ’–
πŸ’– Chapter 24 (Last) πŸ’–
New Story Alert.
New Story alert with daily updates
New Story
New Story
New Story

πŸ’– Chapter 3 πŸ’–

12.8K 601 94
By FlorK2D

RM.

After Akash and Arnav left a fuming Lavanya rushed to her room before anyone could notice her.

She sat on her bed immediately she entered her room and clenched the bed sheet in her hand with unshed tears now flowing in anger.

"You wench..... I thought you were my friend no I became friendly to you to make everyone like me and you took advantage of that and betray me...... You will pay for this Khushi Kumari Gupta. " Lavanya exclaimed in rage as she remembered what she saw.

Flashback.

Lavanya was looking for Khushi as the cold breeze was a sign of an impending rainfall and as if on cue, the rain started falling heavily.

She rushed out and saw Arnav running after Khushi.

"Why is Arnav here..... Didn't he say he wasn't interested in the party. " Lavanya whispered and followed them but halted in her steps in shock seeing Arnav and Khushi passionately kissing each other and anyone who didn't know them will mistake them for real lovers.

Lavanya was enable to stand it and left from the party not caring about Khushi.

The next days made her even more angrier seeing Arnav trying everything to talk to Khushi but failed as Khushi was avoiding her.

But she felt good seeing Khushi rejecting and totally ignoring him and she let her guard down and pretended to be cool with her but it changed seeing the brothers going after them.

Flashback.

"I have to do something very damaging...... Something that will force Khushi to reject Arnav and force his family to make him marry me. " Lavanya smirked thinking of the perfect plan. "Sorry ASR........ I know our relationship is fake but I will make it real sooner than you think and after I become Mrs ASR....... I will get rid of that whore."

Lavanya laughed at her own words not knowing she was about to step on the lion's tail and messing with the lion's lioness is a deadly choice she will regret forever.

Inside an small snack restaurant, Payal was fuming in anger hearing everything Akash, Arnav and Khushi had revealed to her.

Akash gulped in fear seeing this angry avatar of Payal and from how Khushi spoke of Payal, he knew she was very protective of Khushi but didn't know she was fiercely over protective.

Arnav who had never been scared of anyone before was for the first time scared of the Payal in front of her as he saw her as a calm and introvert like his brother but even the most quiet of people have their deadly side and today he knew that was true seeing Payal.

Khushi knew she had to calm down her big sister because she knew she wasn't a friendly person when she was in rage.

"Jiji...... Please calm down." Khushi said but one glared from Payal made her shut up.

"Are you out of your mind...... You want me to calm down after knowing that he is a married man and has been trying to make you his mistress....... What if the Raizadas had misunderstood you and blamed you for trapping Shyam and I know that venomous tongued woman won't leave any stone unturned to harass you and I am capable of murdering her if she dares. " Payal yelled fuming in anger shocking all of them especially Akash. Payal turned to him with anger on her face. "Akashji....... I know you are hurt but it's the gospel truth...... Your mother is vicious woman........ And is capable of doing what I just said. " Akash knew she was right and nodded. "For a middle class woman who came from a background below us, she has a distaste for middle class people and I know it's because she thinks every middle class woman is like her. " Payal explained confusing all of them.

"What do you mean? " Arnav asked impatiently wanting to know.

Payal sighed knowing what she is about to say was going to hurt Akash but she wasn't the type to beat around the bush.

"Your mother thinks all middle class women are like her. " She paused and continued. "A gold digger. "

Khushi gasped at her sisters words and Arnav was shocked but Akash who knew his mother was indeed a gold digger as her attitude and character screams out gold digger vibes.

"Yes your mother is a gold digger........ I don't know if she loves your father now but that's the only explanation I have for her hatred towards us and middle class people is because she thinks just the way she married your father to get out of poverty, every woman is like her especially middle class women....... Am sorry if I hurt you with my words but it's the truth. " Payal concluded and Arnav and Akash sighed knowing she was indeed right.

Because Mami cares more about maintaining her status in society and is capable of throwing Akash under the bus for it because of her insistence of Akash marrying one of the daughters of he numerous society friends.

"Payalji please don't apologize because what you said makes sense but we have a bigger issue at hand........ I have a plan to expose Shyam. " Akash said and went ahead and revealed the plan and they all knew it was a brilliant plan.

"Good......... I hope we will soon close his chapter by the end of tomorrow........ The sooner he is out of Di's life the better. " Arnav said and they all nodded.

"Anjaliji will really break down when she finds out about his deceit and am sure he had had numerous affairs in the past and am not the only woman he might be married to. " Khushi exclaimed in sympathy for Anjali and anger for Shyam.

"Well she brought it upon herself. " Arnav said shocking the ladies. "When she brought him home I, Akash and uncle found him fishy and wanted a background check on him but di went on a hungry strike and nearly fainted when we refused to give in to her wish of not having a background check on him because it will offend him and now she will have to deal with the consequences because am tired of babysitting a thirty two years old married woman. " Arnav exclaimed in frustration, anger and hurt and everyone felt it.

Akash placed his hand on his back and caressed it to calm him down.

Payal and Khushi especially felt bad for him because after Anjali's blackmail every respect they had for her flew out of the door as if proves how vicious she can be when she wants something.

"It's getting late....... We will drop you outside laxmi nagar to prevent him from seeing us....... Tomorrow is his end. " Arnav said and they all stood up, paid for the snack and tea and the men dropped them at the neighborhood gate.

Khushi took a final look at Arnav and walked away with Payal.

Akash looked at his brother and knew from the exchange that his hunch about the two being in love was true and if so he needed to have a talk with him.

Immediately the girls got in and opened the door they were greeted by a smiling Shyam and both girls even though were fuming had to play it cool and smiled back and rushed to their room turning a deaf ears to the call by Garima and Madhumati.

"Hey Nandkishore...... What had gotten into the girls....... They didn't even wait for us to tell them and am sure Khushi might have told Payal about the call and now she is protecting her because seh thinks we are monsters........ We only want the best for her. " Madhumati exclaimed sadly and Garima rubbed her back to calm her down and Shyam stood there with a sad face.

"Come on Shyam dear........ Let's eat...... And please don't take the hostility of Shashi and Payal to heart....... They are very protective of Khushi even against us. " Garima said as they sat down to eat.

Shyam smiled and nodded and sat down with them to eat and breathe a breath of relief knowing he had Garima and Madhumati by his side when the time comes.

Khushi watched as Payal aggressively mad the bed.

Both girls had showered and dressed for bed.

Payal then sat on the bed in anger wanting so bad to bounce on Shyam and beat the living daylight out of him.

Her reverie was broken by Khushi who placed her head on her lap and started crying.

Payal laid her head on hers as she cried her heart out and she knew better not to her.

After a few minutes only Khushi's sniffing was heard and Payal lifted her head and wiped her tears.

"Don't worry...... Tomorrow we will end his chapter in our life and I have a surprise for you and babuji
" Payal smiled at her through her dewy eyes and Khushi looked at her curiously. "Don't ask me what....,.. Because it's a surprise. " Payal said and Khushi pouted adorably and she pulled her closer and started tickling her making her burst out in laughter as the both laid on the bed holding hands with smile on their faces.

The Next Day.

The Raizada family got down from their cars and Mami looked at her neighborhood in disgust and Arnav and Akash looked at her disappointed as the words of Payal played in their mind.

"Chote." Nani called out and Arnav looked at him. "I hope you are ready to apologize to Khushi but I don't understand why you didn't want Lavanya to come with us. " Nani said and Arnav sighed.

"Nani Lavanya is not family to follow us everywhere we go." Arnav said annoyed which didn't go unnoticed by all except brainless Mami.

"Hello hi bye bye....... Miss tip top is you soon to be wife and you are saying she is not family. " Mami said twitching her mouth.

"Enough maa...... We are here for something else so please let's not waste more time arguing. " Akash said annoyed taking Mami aback and she was about to retort but a glared from Nani stopped her.

The family moved closer to the Gupta house and entered and knocked on the door.

Garima who was who was arranging the breakfast on the dinning table with Madhumati stopped and looked at Shashi and Shyam and back at each other.

Garima rushed to the door and opened it was stood shocked seeing the entire Raizada family at the door with smiles on their faces except a frowning Mami.

"Nandkishore...... Who is at the door and why are you keeping soo lo...... " Madhumati swallowed her words seeing the Raizadas and looked at Garima.

Arnav moved in without even being asked to and Akash followed shocking the women.

Madhumati and Garima moved away from the door as the women followed.

Immediately they got in the stopped in their tracks in shock as they saw a well known face which shocked them.

"Hello hi bye bye Shyamji...... Want are you doing here. " Mami asked in shock and curiosity.

Footsteps broke everyone's reverie and everyone saw Khushi and Payal come and stand in front of Mami with a smile.

"Oh....... He is our paying guest and the man my aunt and mother are forcing me to marry because he wants to marry me......... It's that right Shyamji. " Khushi said innocently as she turned and looked at a sweating Shyam as Payal smirked victoriously seeing his state.

And the Raizadas looked at her shocked.

Shyam moved closer to Anjali who was numb and stood like a statue as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Rani Sahiba....... I can explain. " Shyam said but Arnav pulled her off him and punched him sending him onto the ground with a thud and a bleeding nose.

To be continued.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐️⭐️⭐️ button, comment and follow for more.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ.

Xoxo xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 14.9K 29
When he thought he knew everyone, he realised he was wrong. Everything he knew was all a facade and it hurts when it comes from the ones you love th...
812K 26.3K 24
Five years later he was back to his family, to his love dreaming for a happy future ahead with them. But is it so easy as it sounds? An Arshi story b...
112K 3.7K 7
Khushi is a 21 year old girl and Arnav is a 28 year old man. Arnav sees Khushi as a sister of his friend, however, all Khushi ever sees is Arnav...sh...
162K 14.4K 37
She watched her so called sister in law smiling happily after all the pain she put them through but now she was done and was going to take the right...