MAFIA'S ADDICTION

By Taeshya

A simple girl, who is very cheerful and caring, and has a simple life. What will happen if the most fearful... More

CHAPTER:- 1
CHAPTER :- 2
CHAPTER:- 3
CHAPTER:- 4
CHAPTER:- 5
Taehyung's house tour
CHAPTER:-7
CHAPTER:-8
CHAPTER :- 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER:- 11
CHAPTER:- 12
CHAPTER :- 13
CHAPTER :- 14
CHAPTER:- 15
CHAPTER:- 16
CHAPTER:- 17
CHAPTER:- 18
CHAPTER:- 19
CHAPTER:- 20
CHAPTER:- 21
CHAPTER:- 22
CHAPTER:- 23
CHAPTER:- 24
CHAPTER:- 25
CHAPTER:- 26
CHAPTER:- 27
CHAPTER:- 28
CHAPTER:- 29

CHAPTER:- 6

3.7K 101 10
By Taeshya

Y/N pov

I woke up and saw that I am in an unfamiliar room. I rubbed my eyes for better vision.

I remembered everything, I started to cry hard.

" How can he leave me like that. He said he loves me and will never leave me. He died because of me. I will never forgive myself. What am I even doing here after killing him? I should die "

I was sobbing hard. The door opened revealing that bastard.
I got up and stormed towards him. And held him by his shirt collar.

"YOU FREAKING BASTARD, WHAT I EVER DID TO YOU. WHY YOU KILLED THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. I WAS GOING TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE WITH HIM. BUT WHAT YOU DID YOU PSYCHO YOU RUINED EVERYTHING. WHY WHY WHY!!!

I hit his chest many times.
I looked up to see a guilt face but no he had his cold and expressionless face. How can he be so cold even after killing someone? I can say from his expression that he was angry.

Soon I was pinned to the wall.

Taehyung:- Listen, love, Don't waste your precious tears for that bastard. I hate it when you cry so stop crying.

He wiped away my tears but still, they made out there from my eyes.

He paused for a moment and again said.

" Tomorrow we are going to marry love."
Hearing this statement my world paused. How can I marry a mafia who killed my boyfriend?

"What happened baby, speak something"
He said with a smirk. How I wanted to cut that smirk from his face. I pushed him with my full strength.

" I will never marry u. You freaking psycho. You killed my Jackson, you want to marry me, that will only happen in your dreams."I shouted.

He came closer toward me and said,

" So do you want me to kill your friend? I can also do that for you"

My eyes went glossy once again. "How can you do that, you will not do that"

Taehyung:- oh love, trust me I can do that.
He took out his phone from his pocket and showed me a video.

It shows Rose, Jennie, Jisso, Lisa, they were walking down the street from the school. A group of 5 men were following them secretly.

Taehyung adjusted his earpiece and said
" if I say them they will shoot your friends right away "

Y/N:- How can you be so merciless?

He just smiled.
" I can do anything for my angel"

Taehyung:- Now what is your decision?

I just nodded my head.

Taehyung:- Words angel

Y/N:- Yes,
With that, I broke down in tears.

He caressed my hair.
Taehyung:- Good.
With that, he left.

I slide down the wall and cried.

"Why, why life is being so unfair with me. First I lost the love of my life and now I am going to marry the one who killed him, I hate myself "

With that, I drifted to sleep.

Next day

Y/N pov

I woke up on the bed and saw the devil was sitting on the chair right in front of the bed.

Taehyung:- You woke up angel.

I was scared of him. I went backwards but he pulled me with my wrist.

Taehyung:- Go and fresh up. It's going to be a long day. The stylist and the dress will be here soon.

With that, he left.

I buried my head in my knees.

"How will I even marry that mafia."

Taehyung pov

I came out of her room. This is the happiest day of my life. I am going to marry the love of my life. I don't care if she likes me or not. She is just mine.

I went to get ready.

Meanwhile Y/N pov

Here I am sitting in front of the mirror. Every bride gets happy on this day as they marry the love of their life. But here I am marrying an unknown mafia, who killed my boyfriend. I am feeling like just to run away from here. But where will I go??
A tear left my eye. I wiped it. I looked at the mirror.

Makeup and hair

Dress

Shoes

Y/N!!
Someone called me. I looked back and saw Jimin. He came toward me and said
" Let's go I will take u down to the aisle".

I nodded my head. I hold the flower and hold his left and walk down.

Aisle

The whole time my head was hanging low. I tightly hold Jimin's hand, like I didn't want to go towards that monster. After some time we reach towards him. Jimin looked up towards me and gave my hands to the monster.

Taehyung pov

Here I was standing waiting for my angel. It's the best day of my life, I am marrying my love, my angel, my Y/N. I will never leave her. She is mine. No one can take her away from me. I look at my dress, I hope she will like it. I will try my best to look good.

After some time she came holding jimin hands. She was looking like a goddess.

Y/N pov

He holds my hand tightly like his life depends on it. Like he didn't want me to go. He came towards my ear and whispered

"You are looking beautiful angel"
I looked up and saw him smirking. How much I wanted to rip that smirk off his face.

" Ladies and gentlemen, we are here for Kim Taehyung and Lee Y/N's wedding.

He looked towards Taehyung and said,

"Do you take Lee Y/N as your lawful wife, to have and to hold from this day forward for better or to worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you apart?"

He turned towards me and looked directly into my eyes and said " I do".

My heart sank into my stomach. I was terrified and scared. The priest turned towards me and said,

" Do you take Kim Taehyung as your lawful husband, to have and to hold from this day forward for better or to worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you apart?"

I-I, I was trying to speak but couldn't. Words weren't coming to my mouth. He squashed my hand and came towards my ear and said
" You don't want someone to die from your friends right so make it quick. Everyone is waiting for you. "

He went back to his place. I turned towards the priest and said
" I do "
Tears made their way from my eyes. I looked towards Taehyung and he was smiling like an idiot. He had a proud smirk on his face.

" Bring the rings, please". The priest said. Jimin came towards us with rings in his hands.

I couldn't give my hands towards him. He forcefully took my hands and placed the ring on my finger.

The priest gave the ring and gestured me to place the ring on Taehyung's finger. I gulped down. Sweat started forming in my hands and forehead. My hands started to shake. I took the ring from the priest and placed it on his finger.

He looked towards me and smiled.
The priest said " I announce you as lawful wife and husband "
Everyone clapped in happiness.
" You may kiss the bride"
I widened my eyes. How can I forget this part? I was going to move backwards but he pulled me towards him and kissed me.
Tears started steaming from my eyes.
He pulled back and hugged me, and said
"Now you are mine Kim Y/N, no one can take you away from me now. You are mine only mine. "

I hid my face in his chest and sobbed. After some time I pulled away and people came and congratulate us. I was giving a fake smile to them. His members came.
"Congratulations Tae, you are married now, take care of your wife," said Jungkook.

He smiled and said " of course bro "

After some time the ceremony ended and we went towards the car. I got inside. He made his way towards the driver seat.
After somewhat 20 minutes we reached his house.

We got inside.

"Be ready after some minutes we have our reception". He said

I just nodded my head.

----------------------------

Hi guys, I am back. Hope you all are doing great. How you like this chapter??. Sorry for not updating some days. I busy with some works. It is a long chapter, hope you all don't get bored. And stay safe, happy, healthy. Eat well and sleep tight. 😃😊.

Don't forget to vote and comment. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 9.8K 25
A story where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are both Mafias... Kim Taehyung is a cold hearted, ruthless and fearful mafia who scares the shit out of...
242K 6.5K 27
Jeon y/n, she works in a cafe and lives her life normally. When Kim Taehyung the most dangerous mafia laid his eyes on her she became his. He vow to...
3.5K 129 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
6.4K 211 35
"She'll dread to us just for that guy, Jeon Jungkook." __________________________________________________ Unforgotten animosity fills the air and rag...