SMILE.┃ park jongseong ✔︎

Autorstwa page_sandy

❝ Fuck off. ❞ He's the type of man she despised. It all started when a girl, whose paranormal disability was... Więcej

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 044
Chapter 045
Chapter 046
Chapter 047
Chapter 048
Chapter 049
Chapter 050
Chapter 051
Chapter 052
Chapter 053
Chapter 054
Chapter 055
Chapter 056
Chapter 057
Chapter 058
Chapter 059
Chapter 060
Chapter 061
Chapter 062
Chapter 063
Chapter 064
Chapter 065
Chapter 066
Chapter 067
Chapter 068
Chapter 069
Chapter 070
Chapter 071
Chapter 072
Chapter 073
Chapter 074
Chapter 075
Chapter 076
Chapter 077
Chapter 078
Chapter 079
Chapter 080
Chapter 081
Chapter 082
Chapter 083
Chapter 084
Chapter 085
Chapter 086
Chapter 087
Chapter 088
Chapter 089
Chapter 090
Chapter 091
Chapter 092
Chapter 093
Chapter 094
Chapter 095
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's note + Explanation

Chapter 043

5K 415 271
Autorstwa page_sandy

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"Don't Need Your Love" by NCT DREAM X HRVY

« slithering »

Jongseong felt his body tensing up with chaos the moment her foxy eyes judged him from head to toe once again.

The beautiful face-which was insanely disgusting for him of course.

The woman who he'd loathed for ages was standing in front of him with a sassy manner as if she wasn't the one to drown him in misery years ago.

❝ You, what the hell are you doing here? ❞ The arrogant boy's stiff voice questioned with fury since he didn't enjoy what he's analysing with the figure in front of him right now.

Displaying a faint smirk, the feminine woman in a cringy status soothingly ran her fingers without warning on Jongseong's good gracious chin which the boy disgustedly reacted to.

❝ Don't touch me. ❞ Slapping her filthy hands from processing skinship onto his tensed up body, the boy remained in an unpleasant mood as the intimidating side of him appeared once again.

The surroundings chattered along with bewilderment as the class clown's coldly treating a hottie for once. The beautiful yet fake bitch in her revealing black top with shoulder-dropped design cheesily wrapped two of her clingy arms around Jay's nape as the evil snake he was.

But her next behaviour got the wild crowd amused as she randomly placed a small peck on Jongseong's bready cheeks as the boy got offended at her unexplainable behaviour.

❝ Why? Aren't you glad to see the love of your life again? ❞ The way she phrases it was just so devilish and fucking lame to Jay as he furiously poked his tongue to the side; expressing how short-tempered he's getting thanks to this grimy slut in front of him.

Mijin also remained in utter shock for her holy eyes to experience a somewhat shitty incident of Jongseong making out with another girl.

The love of his life? Knowingly of a callous playboy like Park Jongseong, Mijin could assume that he'd never take any girl seriously with them to a privileged level like that.

But the aggravated male pushed the bitch away like she's some dirt for him to be with. ❝ Are you that fucking stupid? We're nothing anymore, stop with your jokes. ❞ The desperate guy on the upper hand just glared at her with his frustratedly demonic expression which was more than enough to scare a creature.

Nothing anymore? What was that supposed to mean? Was she probably one of his ex-girlfriends then?

Mijin's curiosity just surpassed its nosy limitation as she could only sense the bewildered tea behind this pretty lady and Park Jongseong.

All of his exes were beyond appealing with their beauty level of goddesses then there Mijin was, existing like a potato which couldn't find any advantages in herself.

❝ Don't you wanna reload our love life again, babe ? ❞ The way she cooed with the cliché pet name for her ex-lover made the students gasp dramatically as they're encountering a torn apart lovers reunite again.

Mijin cringed from afar with her scrunched up face as she didn't expect the previous lovers to be this shamelessly lovey-dovey in public. What a suitable match for each other indeed.

❝ What a pity for you cause it never existed in the first place. ❞ Jongseong savagely remarked as his devastating smirk followed along as he got rid of her disgusting arms from snaking around his neck real quick.

' Damn. ' , well that's new for Mijin to experience seeing as the corny heartbreaker who she had known was rejecting his gorgeous ex to step back into his life. Did she hurt him or what?

❝ Who the fuck are you this time? ❞ Another demanding voice got into the line as the drama was getting more interesting even to Mijin's perspective itself. But she could sense a bad aura incoming as this drama wouldn't have much of a cool ending.

Mijoo with a testing gaze and fleeing her strands in a sassy manner got closer to Jay and the brat as the tired boy sighed heavily before rolling his eyes.

❝ Seriously Jay? More girl problems? ❞ The slithering bitch questioned in a cocky manner as the asked boy preferred to not give a damn about her at all.

❝ I'm the one who's asking you, bitch. ❞ People were surprised when the protective Queen Bee easily spat out words just to protect her fiancé-or was it to maintain her good reputation as DIF's heir?

Whether Jongseong was some crusty playboy or not, Mijoo would like to keep it as a secret rather than sharing it with the whole world.

❝ Too bad, Jongseongie used to be so obedient like a puppy in my hands though. ❞ This slutty whore-Jongseong swore to god, his fierce personality was getting tempted to turn her down into the ground and bury her alive but as a 'generous' being, he was maintaining his desires from getting fulfilled.

❝ Ah, come to think of it, you seem so similar to me. DIF's heir, huh? You better ask your fiancé yourself about his relationship with me. ❞ Swiftly tucking on a proud grin, the sly woman trapped Jongseong and Mijoo's fame in a dead end.

The wealthy girl wasn't surprised anymore to discover her soon-to-be fiancé being some playboy shit but she wouldn't get her name get dragged down as well just because of that.

The young heir death-glared at Jongseong at the last minute before leaving him all alone behind to prove how disappointed she was in him and wouldn't forgive if anything affects her fame and pride.

The fussy boy left behind with the wicked snake himself could already guess ahead that it was her reputation which Mijoo only cares for.

❝ I swear to god Bae Seulrin, leave me the hell alone you disgusting woman. ❞ Furiously calling his moronic ex by her full name proved how irritated Jongseong's feeling.

The one who used to dominate over his heart and feelings was now the one whom he's disgusted by. The complacent woman still thinks that the goofball standing right before her was the same old Park Jongseong who values her from the bottom of his heart. The innocent puppy whom she could command as her desire as she didn't hesitate to seize him back again. ❝ I'm still your bae Jay-ah. ❞ Proud of herself much? Seulrin knew that Jongseong's intention to randomly play with girls was to cover up the unsettled scar that she'd left inside his heart.

❝ I know that you still want me back. ❞

Mijin could see the fury and frustration from Jongseong's eagle orbs but the Seulrin girl's enticement just left her some guts that Jay still have some unbreakable feelings for his firstest ex who taught him that love wasn't all about romance and sweetness.

Mijin believed that there weren't any certain reasons for her to continue standing like that when some students already left when Mijoo left the dramatic chaos behind.

Thank god that Mijin wasn't there to witness the devilish young adult's woman words next or else her heart wouldn't know how to react to the stony words which escaped from Seulrin's mouth as Jongseong's also dumbfounded in himself whether he could forgive her or not.

❝ Let's fix our broken relationship. ❞

« end of a chapter »

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

30.2K 1.4K 29
"𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦. 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧...
404K 20.9K 43
[✧.* 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 ✧.*] 'ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ?' "ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ." 'ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ? ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴍʏ ᴡɪꜱʜ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ.' START: 15.12.2021 END: 2.4.2022 R...
102K 4.1K 34
❝ sunghoon, please be here in the morning ... i don't like waking up alone. ❞ ❝ i'll be here. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ───── ˎˊ˗ 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗶 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗮 is born...
72.1K 5.1K 41
❝ if it makes you feel any better, i've rejected many girls. you're not the first, and you definitely won't be the last. ❞ ❝ that note wasn't meant f...