Roomates to Soulmates : ft Mi...

By Amayra2308

Hiii Guys! This is the first time I am attempting to write a FF on my fav couple: Mishbir. please do suppor... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1: The first meet
Chapter :2 - Friendships
Chapter 4: Danger
Chapter 5: Saviour
Chapter 6: Mishti s decision
Chapter 7:Kuch toh hua ha (Part 1)
Chapter 8: Kuch toh hua hai (part 2)
Chapter 9: The college festival
Chapter 10: Too close yet too far
Chapter 11: The Prom Night
Chapter 12: The swimming competition
Author s note
Chapter 13: The treasure hunt
Chapter 14: I love you Mishti
Chapter 15: Abir s past (part 1)
Chapter 16: Abir's past (part 2)
Chapter 17: Back to Rajkot
Chapter 18: An unexpected visitor
Chapter 19: Some Closeness
Chapter 20: Hide and Seek
Chapter 21: The feeling of love
Chapter 22: The first kiss
Chapter 23: Exam time
Chapter 24: Trouble for Mishbir
Chapter 25: Mishti is stressed
Chapter 26: Letting go of the past
Chapter 27: Broken Souls
Chapter 28: A step closer
Chapter 29: Shock
Chapter 30: Reaching out
Chapter 31: The reunion
Chapter 32: The aftermath
Chapter 33: The Mishbir Engagement Part 1
Chapter 34: The Mishbir Engagement Part 2
Chapter 35: The night of love
Chapter 36: The announcement
Chp 37: The party
Chp 38: Dreams

Chapter 3: The Fresher's party

774 113 87
By Amayra2308

Hii guys! I am back with a new update.

Precap: Mishti bonds with Kaira, Abir and Parth s friendship

Happy reading💕

It was time for class. Mishti entered the huge classroom. She was very happy to see the positive atmosphere of the classroom.
Many students were already there. She decided to sit at her favourite place near the window.
Soon more students started coming and the classroom was filled with excitement and thrill.
Mishti was lost in her thoughts and was  looking out the window. Suddenly she felt someone beside her.
She turned and to her horror, it was none other than Abir.

M:" tum ? What the hell.. "
Abir flashed his signature smile at her and she gave him an annoying look.
She tried to move but he didn't get up.
A:" hii angry Chorni! How do you do ? "
M:" I can't do fine when you are here so move away "

A: "ok ok relax Angry Chorni! Waise tum par yeh gusse wala look hi suit karta ha, par na khabhi khabhi smile kar lena chahiye. Uske upar govt ne tax nahi lagaya ha.. "

Mishti was already irritated by his presence and his talks added more to it. She gritted her teeth and was about to push him and move out, but to her bad luck the professor entered the class.

Mishti was disappointed and sat down, giving Abir a cold stare. She looked around to find Naira sitting on the other corner of the classroom.
Kartik was sitting in the row next to Naira.

A: "ahem ahem, I think tumhe ek baar apne baju main baite handsome insaan ko bhi dekh lena chahiye. He saw her looking everywhere in the classroom.
M: " You.. I ..

The professor started speaking: " Good morning my lovely class, since today is the first class, I won't teach you all. Today we ll have an interactive session. Each student comes out and introduces himself/herself. Before that let me introduce myself to you all. I am Professor Satish Rai. I will  be teaching you all accounts. "

The students jumped in excitement and the classroom was full of giggles and laughter.
A:" wow Angry Chorni, aaj toh main tumhara naam jaan kar hi rahunga"
M:" In your dreams Ajeeb  Rajvansh!
A: " kya kaha tumhe ! "
M: " wahi jo tumne suna, I don't repeat my self"

Now it was Abir s turn to frown. He crossed his hands on his chest and gave her a stern look.
M: " muje nahi waha dekho, sir ki taraf".

A:" very funny par tumne realise kiya ki itne bade classroom main you are stuck with me. "
Suddenly Mishti realised what he said. He was right. In such a big classroom, she was stuck with him. She was sitting
with him on the same bench.

Her thoughts were broken when the professor again spoke: " alright students we start our interactive session from the right side of the classroom. The right side was from the door side of the classroom.
Mishti was relived that her turn would be probably the last.

Abir was doing some self analysis. He was wondering what made him sit next
to her, even though Parth called him.
He was thinking why he wanted to know her name so desperately.
He loved to annoy her and see that expression on her face.

All his thoughts were broken, when the students started introducing themselves.
It was Naira s  turn and Mishti smiled at her. Mishti had found a good friend in her and trusted her.

Mishti put her hair behind her ear and her elbows brushed with Abir.
He sensed something different by her simple touch. He smiled and looked at her, only to receive a death glare.

Soon the students introduced themselves. Kartik also came and many girls drooled over him.
After him, it was the chance of a girl. She was tall, good looking and had pretty eyes. She introduced herself as Erica. Parth was totally smitten by her. Abir noticed this and decided to tease him later.

Finally it was Abir s turn. He walked with  confidence and came up in front.
A:" hello everyone, I am Abir Rajvansh
You can call me the coolest Rajvansh also. I am sure we all will study and also enjoy our lives. All the students hooted and cheered except Mishti.
He glanced at her and spoke" yaha per kuch angry log bhi honge but I ll make sure that we all become good friends for lifetime. All the  students in the class cheered for him.
He smiled and came back to his seat  and gestured Mishti to come out.

She made a face and was going to come out when the Dean barged in the classroom.
Dean: "good morning students! Everyone please settle down and pay attention here. I am the Dean of this university Rajeev Sen. I am so pleased to meet you all, the fresh batch of students. So for your grand welcome, we have organised a fresher s party tonight. "
The entire classroom was filled with excitement and thrill over the party.

He continued: the party will be held in the auditorium on the first floor. Please ensure that you people stay in your limits. I don't want any kind of nuisance . It that clear on my part ?
All: yes sir!
D: " ok students, I am taking your leave now. All the very best.
He left after showing thumps up and also smiled.
The everyone was damn excited for the party. Girls were busy discussing their outfits.
Boys were trying to impress the girls.

Abir was thinking: Aaray aaj bhi muje yeh Angry Chorni ka naam nahi pata laga. Partner yar ? Kuch toh karo. Aur ha aaj party main maza ane wala ha.

Mishti: oh God! Party! She was always least interested in parties. She was simple small town girl, busy with herself and working towards her badi maa and bade papa s dreams. She had always been with Kunal to a party, never alone.
So she decided to approach Naira.

After the Dean announced the party, students requested professor sir to get them go in order to prepare for the party.
Sir was kind and let them go.

M:" Abir excuse me
A: " ok excused
M:" aaah! Hato
A:" nahi phele apna naam batao
M:" kaha tha na ki nahi bataungi" ab muje jana ha
A: " ok jao par..
M: " I am telling you for the last time, Move"
A:Aaray bapre! Tum toh badi jaldi angry ho jati hoo, ms angry Chorni

Mishti was finding it tough to handle him now so she saw Naira and screamed: Naira !

Naira saw her and came to her.
N: kya hua?
M: Kuch nahi, chalo hume aaj ki party ke bare main discuss karna ha
N: Aaray ha, I ll need you help in choosing the outfit.
M: same here. Chalo

She looked at Abir,now he had to move. She stamped his foot for troubling her and went away with Naira.

A:"ouch! Yeh toh angry ke sath sath violent bhi ha! Par smart bhi ha.
He also went to find Parth and Kartik .

As Mishti and Naira were talking and walking, two senior students heard their talks. There names were Raj and Nitin .

R: wah yar! Kya maal lag rahi ha yeh dono
N: haa bhai aur aaj toh inki vo party bhi ha..
R:( with an evil smile) broo toh ho jaye ?
N: ( same smile) haa ho jaye
They laughed evily and  hi fied with a plan in their dirty minds.

Meanwhile Mishti came back to the apartment. She was wondering over Abir s behaviour.
M: kaise ajeeb ladka ha. Pata nahi muje usse dekhe ke chid aati ha. Ahh! He is so impossible.

Suddenly she heard a noise behind her.
It was Abir.
A:" lagta ha koi muje yaad kar raha ha"
M: "oh God! Tum kitne self obsessed ho"
A: Aaray isse self obsession nahi balki tarif kethe ha..
M: dekho mujme na energy ha tumse argue karne ki na itna time, so just mind your own business.
A:" theek ha, aaj kal logo ko heere ki qadar ( value) hi nahi ha.. uff kya hoga iss duniya ha.
He went inside his room raising his hand s dramatically in the air and annoying Mishti more.

She saw the time and decided to get ready. She did not have any fancy dress so she just choose a simple red gown. She matched it with loops and a bracelet.
After applying some eyeliner and light lip gloss, she took a final look at the mirror and was about to leave to call Naira.

Earlier she had helped Naira to choose her dress.
She came in the kitchen to drink water  water and felt that someone was staring at her. She turned and found Abir staring at her without blinking his eyes.

He was wearing a black shirt and blue jeans. He looked dapper and handsome.  Mishti was also unknowingly staring at him.
Suddenly Abir s phone rang, breaking their eyelock.

Mishti took this chance and ran out from there as quickly as possible.

She came out and thought: yeh kya hua? Main usse aisa kyu dekh  rahi thi ? Uff Mish, bhool ja aur ab aaj ki party pe focus kar. Naye friends banane ha tuje"

Then she knocked Naira s door.
Naira was in a foul mood when she opened the door.
M: kya hua?
N: dekha Mish, yeh Mendak, iss ne meri dress pe pani gira diya
K: Aaray galti se ho gaya, tum toh sherni ki tarah dahadne lagi

They were arguing and Mishti was laughing watching them.
K:" Mishti tum has rhi ho ?
M:( laughing) sorry bff par kya karu app dono itne cute lag rhe ho ki..

Kartik smiled and Naira clenched her fists and went inside the room in anger.

K: pata ha, room ka temperature bahot garam ha abhi..
Mishti giggled and he hi fied her.

Soon he also went to get ready. Mishti again drifted to Abir s thoughts.

That's it guys.

Precap: Mishti and Naira in danger.

Hii guys! I hope u all are good. Please be safe and take care. If u like this chapter, do vote, comment and support.

Lots of love 💕
Amayra.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 9.2K 44
Remember Kuhu and Mishti's petty fight over the magazine cover and how everyone again, blamed Mishti for it? How only Mishti had to adjust and apolog...
80.9K 6.6K 65
Hello guys.. i m a huge fan of mishbir and rheasha .. so this is my first Rhesha story.. hope u all like it This is purely my imagination, no connect...
29.2K 1K 5
A complete fictional story I've gone way too far and wrote something that can happen after MishBir gets married... this story will have few more part...
53.6K 4.6K 27
Peep in...... If you want to read an unique love story of mishbir