Just A Visit...

By moonlight_01119

Bestfriends for hell, 9 years? More? Dream and Sapnap have always been inseparable. A stupid bet is where it... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
:(

Part 21

4.5K 126 131
By moonlight_01119

CW: Hospitals, and past abusive relationships. I know not many people see the reasoning for this, but myself I have a very bad past with hospitals and I wouldn't want someone getting upset with me for not giving a warning. Also- a bit of risque business... (its like not smut but not fluff.. what is that called? Lemon? Lime? I have no fucking idea) (ok i lied... it's basically smut)

Sirens were heard approaching. Kat volunteered to go find them and lead them to the bathroom. Nick stayed, splashing water on the blonde's face to try and wake him up, no aval. 5 minutes went by, and the door busted open, two people barged in, a man and a woman in uniform, and started asking questions.

"How long has he been out?"

"Is there anything that could have caused this?"

"Is he currently on any medication?"

"Does he have a past with fainting?"

All answers that Nick couldn't manage to get out. Kat was on the phone with Mia, her mom or dad didn't answer, too busy at work. Mia agreed to meet them at the hospital with, and to call both of their works to inform them of an emergency. Parker and Grandma Beth were going to stay at home. Kat rode in the ambulance with her brother, and Nick drove close behind. When they were exiting the parking lot, he caught a glimpse of Khai with a few other people, smiling and waving at him as he drove off.

Halfway there, Clay ended up waking up. He had an IV in his arm, and the main reason he passed out was because he was dehydrated and his body was under a large amount of stress.

Nick met with Amelia at the hospital, and they went in and found Kat in the waiting room.

"Katherine, holy shit are you ok?" Amelia asked, engulfing her sister in a hug. "Where is he? Are Mom and Nate here yet?"

"He-he's down the hall. Last right. He's awake, but he wanted Nick so I was waiting," Katherine managed to say. Amelia gave Sapnap a nod, and he sprinted down the hallway.

"Nick?" he heard as he opened the curtain. Clay was lying in the bed, hooked up to a heart monitor and an IV drip hung from the ceiling. "Hey there, cutie."

"Hey, what happened? Are you ok?" Nick asked, walking over and sitting down on the edge of the hospital bed, reaching out and grabbing the hand that didn't have a needle in it.

"Yeah, better than ever," Dream joked. A tear slipped from Sapnap's eye, he didn't notice until Dream spoke up. "Why are you crying? I'm here."

"You scared the shit out of me, Clay. You fucking passed out in my arms. I couldn't wake you," Sapnap sniffled. "I thought I lost you before I even had you."

"Oh hush. You have me, I'm yours, ok?" Dream squeezed his hand as much as he could. "Come here." Sapnap shuffled up the bed, and laid down next to Clay on the left side of him. A few more tears escaping his eyes, but they didn't say anything about it. His head lay on Dream chest, and soon, the family rushed in.

"Clay! Oh god, baby what happened?" Stacy asked, rushing to his right side and grabbing his face, examining it to make sure nothing was noticeably wrong.

"Ma, MA! I'm good, just dehydrated and had a panic attack. The two don't mix well," he laughed. "I'm ok, I promise."

"Scared the shit out of me, nerd," Kat spoke up.

"Katherine, watch your mouth," Stacy said.

"Sorry," she looked down.

"What happened? What caused it?" Nathan asked, walking up besides his wife and wrapping his arm around her waist. Nick was still in the bed, cuddling into Dream's side, not letting go no matter what.

"I just, I saw someone from my past who fucked me up and it just wasn't good," Dream had never told his parents about Khai, or anyone except Sapnap. He told everyone that they ended on good terms, it just wasn't a good time for them to be in the relationship. That Khai needed to focus on his mental health and not on another person.

"I'm sorry. Is there anything we can do? I thought you guys were sick?" Stacy looked at the three in question.

"That may have been a lie," Kat admitted, making the two boys chuckle a little, then the room went back to silence.

A nurse came in and explained that after the fluid in the IV was gone, to let her know and he could go home. Nick volunteered to drive back, but everyone was going to go back to Clay's house to make sure he doesn't need anything.

"We're gonna leave early and get you some things from the store, ok? Mia, you can take my car and you guys don't have to go to his house if you don't want, ok?" Stacy leaned down and kissed her son's forehead. "What do you want for dinner? Our treat ok?"

"Moe's? You should know my order by now," Dream smiled at his parents. God was he lucky to have them.

"Of course, you three text me orders alright, Nick you better get something too, or I'll decide for you," Stacy pointed her finger at him and he put his hands up in surrender.

"Yes ma'am," he laughed. Stacy knelt down and whispered something in Clay's ear, making him blush and swat her away.

"Yes mom, I know. Soon I promise," was what he responded with, and the two adults left. Kat and Amelia asked what the real reason this happened was about, and Clay didn't think he could do it, so he had Nick explain.

"I didn't know that he didn't tell you guys, so when Kat wasn't worried I was confused. But, Khai, his ex. He did some pretty fucked up things. Abused Clay, used him for years, and just so much more. He was at the mall and came up, he made me leave and he must have said something that caused this," Sapnap explained, never leaving Dream's side.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry. Clay I had no idea," Amelia started apologizing, and so did Kat.

"Guys, it's ok, really. I'm just scared to tell mom and dad because I know they'll want to press charges or something," he wiped a tear.

"You don't have any proof, do you?" Amelia asked.

"No," Dream sighed. "Oh shit, where's my phone?"

"I have it," Sapnap pulled it out of his pocket, handing it to the blonde. He pulled up the 'Voice Memos' app, and showed a recording from earlier today.

"I started recording when I first saw him, I knew he was going to talk to me. He didn't confess to anything, but didn't deny any of it either," he felt proud of himself.

"That's good, really good," Kat smiled, and looked up. "The bags empty, want me to go get a nurse?"

"Yeah, I want to get out of here," Dream laughed. Kat got the nurse and she discharged him, making sure to tell him to drink plenty of water when he gets home and then escorted him to the car. Sense he was a patient, he had to be rolled out in a wheelchair.

Nick followed Amelia home, not knowing the directions to Clay's house. They held hands the entire time. When they got back, Nick lead Clay to the room and made him lay down. He felt fine at this point, but didn't mind the extra care. Mia and Kat were in the living room waiting for the parents to show up, while Clay and Nick were huddled in Clay's room, snuggling and watching a movie on is TV.

Stacy and Nate came over after about 30 minutes, stocking Dream's fridge and pantry with a bunch of food, and bringing him and Nick their food. They eat in his room, and his parents eat with his sister's in the living room. Kat asks to stay another night, just to make sure he's truly ok, and Amelia has decided to sleep on the couch as well.

The parents walked into the room, give Clay a final hug and kiss on the forehead, saying they'll check on him tomorrow morning after they drop Grandma Beth off at the airport. When they leave, Amelia walks into the room, a text from Clay sent her.

"What do you need?" she crossed her arms, leaning against the door frame.

"I need you to go get me something. Don't worry, I'll give you money, but Nick isn't old enough and we don't have any right now," he flashed a cheeky smile at his sister. "Will you please be the best big sister in the world and buy me a pen?"

"Are you kidding me? Clay, goddamnit," Amelia laughed. "Under one condition."

"Name your price," Dream smirked, already planning on doing whatever she asked.

"Let me hit it," was all she said. Clay barked out a laugh.

"Who do you think I am? Yes dumbass I was going to let you anyway," he rolled his eyes, getting out of bed and going to the shorts he was wearing to grab his card, only to find it wasn't there. "Oh shit."

"What?" Amelia asked.

"Lost my fucking card," he sighed. "Do you care if I give you cash?"

"No need," Sapnap reached into his pocket, taking the card out and handing it to the girl. "I took it earlier."

"I forgot about that," Dream laughed at his stupidity, and walked back over to the bed.

"What strain?" she asked, examining the card.

"Indica," Sapnap answered. "No hybrid shit or sativa, that was an interesting night."

"It had a good outcome!" Dream shot right back. "Or else you wouldn't be in my bed right now, would you?"

"I'm leaving before you guys fuck in front of me," Amelia shut the door, and made Kat come with her for extra caution.

"Home alone, what will they do?" Dream looked up and smirked at Sapnap, who just rolled his eyes.

"Not today. Not having you pass out while I blow your back out," he shook his head when Dream started to pout.

"What if I blow yours out then?" Dream tilted his head, giving Nick puppy dog eyes, hoping he'd say yes.

"It'd be more embarrassing if you passed out with your dick in me," Sapnap laughed when Dream's expression went from pleading to embarrassment.

"Fuck you," Dream turned around so his back was facing Sapnap. The act didn't last long until he felt a body flush against his back.

"I just said no fucking," Sapnap leaned down in Dream's ear when he said that, causing a shiver to go through his body. "How about, I give you the best handjob in the world, and in return, well you can decide."

Dream shuttered, moaning at the thought of having Sapnap's hand around his already growing cock.

"That excited already, hun?" Sapnap teaed, leaning down and liking a stripe on Dream's neck before kissing the area, then biting it and sucking the spot, making sure to leave his mark. His hands trailed down Dream's front half, slowly and teasing, finally stopping right before entering his pants. "This ok?"

"God, yes please Nick," Dream whined. Sapnap laughed, but dipped his hands into the blonde's boxers, finding his cock immediately and grasping it. Dream moaned, throwing his head back, it landing on Sapnaps shoulder as he slowly started moving the hand up and down, making sure to rub the slit whenever he'd get to the tip.

"Jesus, fuck, faster please," Dream asked.

"You're so pretty. Such a good little slut for me, aren't you?" Sapnap tested out the degrading name, happy when Dream thrusted into his hand and moaned louder than he had all night. "You like that, don't you? Being a slut, my slut?"

"Fuck, yes, yes, yes, yes," Dream's voice got louder and louder, his release approaching fast, barely taking notice to how Nick was grinding himself into Dream's ass. When he noticed, he reached a hand behind him and grabbed the other's aching erection.

"Fuck, just like that," Sapnap maoned out when he finally got contact. They were both already so close, not having any type of encounter for almost 3 weeks at this point, the stimulation bringing them to the edge embarrassingly quick.

"Fuck, Nick I'm gonna cum, fuck," Dream moaned, loud as he came. Sapnap made a ring with his pointer finger and thumb and forced the head through, making the orgasm hit hard. Dream's hand stilled, but Sapnap kept grinding into it, and soon, he came as well.

"Holy shit," Sapnap panted, releasing his hand and body from Dream's and flopping onto his back. "I don't think I've came like that in a while."

"You're touch starved. Kat's been staying with us for over 2 weeks. 2 weeks too long," Dream laughed, flipping onto his other side and cuddling into Sapnap's chest. "Can you get a rag and a new pair of pants?"

"Fine, you big baby," Sapnap huffed, and got the boxers and pants first, making sure to get himself some, then went to the bathroom, cleaning himself, then bringing in a warm rag for Dream.

Once they finished, they cuddled back up, kissing each other for a few minutes before the girl's came back.

"Oh Clayton~" Kat announced in a sing-song voice. "Is it safe to enter?"

"Yes you dumbass," Sapnap was the one to respond, Dream was too busy laughing. Kat opened the door, and and handed Clay the bag.

AN: guys:,) 11k reads. this is insane holy shit this makes me so emotional you don't understand. Thank you all so much for the insane amount of support I've received on this book- I couldn't even begin to imagine that this book would get over 100 reads, let alone 11,000+. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, and I hope you're all doing well. Make sure to drink some water, eat a little snack, and take your meds if you have them. I love you all, thank you again<3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 40.1K 9
It's one thing flying out to another country and spending a week in your best friend's home, but it's another thing if you're in love with said best...
19.9K 450 27
Karl's life is conflicting to say the least. He constantly struggles with everything life is throwing his way. He is battling with his abusive mom, n...
889K 31.3K 38
I started this at 1am we'll see if it goes somewhere lmao it's a DNF fic that i'm trying to keep kind of realistic ish but we'll seeeeee anyways this...
45K 1.3K 12
Dream; a popular frat boy who's misinterpreted as "one of the boys", and George; a computer science major with a lot of sarcasm, meet at a party that...