MAKOTO NAEGI IS MINE OWO - a...

By caca_poopie_shartOwO

Byakuya Togami and Kyoko Kirigiri are fighting for Makoto Naegi's love. Who will win? Read to find out. SPOI... More

Chapter one - penut butter
Chapter three - Revenge
Chapter four - comfort
Chapter five - together
Chapter six - fight
Chapter seven - confessions
A/N- Sequal owo

Chapter two - the plan

523 6 12
By caca_poopie_shartOwO

Togami and Makoto happily talked to each other in the library and giving each other presents form the shop they bought with their monocoins. While they were spending time together, Kyoko was planing something else.
She needed to get Togami away from Makoto, and she had the perfect plan.

While they were in the library, she would somehow get into Togami's room, leave a massive diarrhea in the toilet, then clog the toilet and leave. First, she had to figure out how to get inside the room. So first she would see if the door was unlocked, and if it wasn't then she'd have to come up with a plan to get his key.

She sneakily went into the dorm area and went to Togami's room. She turned the door knob, and luckily it was unlocked. "Haha that idiot forgot to lock his door." She said to herself and she walked in and closed the door behind her. "Okay I have to be quick before they come back." She rushed to the bathroom and went over to the toilet. Even before she could sit down on the toilet, the poop slipped out of her butt and splashed into the toilet, poop flying all over the toilet seat. She then magically clogged the toilet idk dvjsbdjabs.

"Okay done, now I need to leave." She ran out of the room, and back into hers. "HAHHAHAHA! NOW UGLY BYAKUYA WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITG THAT AND MAKOTO WOULD NEVER WANT HIM!" She laughed to herself, feeling very proud.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 244 17
Jungkook craved for love and Taehyung. Taehyung was Jungkook's whole universe. So what if they had different stars, Jungkook would align them togethe...
2.3K 73 42
Baby life of Tenko and Hana. I thought it'd be cute Too write about these Two Adorable little Demon's and Their life. I don't know where I'mma go wi...
308K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
13K 370 20
It was almost a year now after the car accident between Winnie and Augustine. An accident that made their relationship much clearer. Winnie did move...