Nash Grier Dirty/Sad Imagines

By MagconGrierAndi

These are dirty imagines and prefrences about Nash Grier Request are open More

1
2 REQUESTED
3 'ill prove i love you'
4 not going all the way
5 ( quite long)
6 cheat
7 Anniversary REQUESTED
8
9
WOW CLOSED!
11 Requested
12 part 2
13 dirty
GUYS!
14 rough
15 (sad)
16 punished.
17 forced
MY NEW STORY
18 sad
About REQUESTS
IM STARTING
@caylengirly3
NEW STORY
SEX LESSONS FROM NASH GRIER
19
20 sad
21 his first time
22 you cheat
23 you leave him
23 part 2
24 not dirty
24 part 2
NEW STORY
CHAPTER 1
25 dirty
NEW STORY
22 part 2
ITS BACK !!
23 i wont hit you again
Requests??
New story???
GO READ

12 sad

9.1K 120 13
By MagconGrierAndi

(You and Nash are famous obvs)

Nash was at magcon and I went to surprise him as I haven't seen him for a month now.

I went through reception at the arena that the event was taking place and they're were a few fans so I took a picture of them

"What are you doing here y/N?" one of the fans asked.

"Oh I came to surprise Nash I've been missing him you know, what are you girlies doing out here anyway you should be in the event." I told them.

"Yeah we came to go to the toilet do you know where they are? The one girl asked and I pointed to where the girls bathroom was.

They gave me one last hug and thanked me for the picture.

I opened the doors to where the boys were doing their thing and I stood at the back of the isle leading up to the stage that was in front and the fans were either side of the isle.

I watched them do their thing and I felt really proud then the fans were aloud to ask questions to the guys.

This one girl got up on this bit at the side where there was a microphone to ask the question.

"Hi my question is for Nash and I just wondered could I kiss you?" She asked and I thought it was so cute

Me and Nash agreed that we could let our fans kiss us but it had to be on the cheek and we also agreed that we couldn't kiss them unless it was a thumb kiss it was a thing that we have always said since we've been dating.

"I can kiss you if you want?" He said to her and he got her up on stage.

"I love you, you make me so happy nash." She said and she hugged him and everyone awed.

"I love you too thanks for your support." He said sweetly which I found cute.

"Did you say you wanted a kiss?" He asked and she nodded.

"Wait, don't you have a girlfriend?" She asked.

"Nope." He said which I thought was weird then he leaned down and kissed her she kissed back and he put his hand on her cheek while people took pictures and the boys around were shocked.

I walked a bit closer down the isle.

"Nash." I said faintly and the fans that saw me started saying my name then Cameron looked at me.

"Oh my god Nash y/N." He said and Nash pulled away from the girl and looked at me, i lightly shook my head at him then turned around.

"Y/N wait." He said but I just walked away.

"Excuse me." I said to the security and they opened the doors for me, Nash jumped off the stage and ran down the isle after me, everyone was that shocked that not even the fans tried to get to him running down the isle they just all starred in shock.

"Close the doors this is private." Nash told security so I guess they did.

I went outside the building then Nash came to me and grabbed my arm.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I said and I pulled away from him.

"Babe I can explain." He said.

"I witnessed everything there is nothing to explain Nash, I thought we agreed." said sadly and he looked down

"We did." He answered.

"Well why do this, if this is what you do every time you go on tour then we can't be together anymore." I told him and he looked back up at me

"No it's not what I do every time I go on tour and I don't want you to ever think that." He said.

"Well what was that then, yeah make your fans have a memorable experience with you but if that means cheating on your girlfriend then I wouldn't bother I'm sorry Nash but i gotta go just go back and do what you do best make out with your fans on stage." I half smiled

I took off my engagement ring and lifted up his hand, I placed the ring in his hand then I closed his hand and kissed it once as a tear effortlessly fell down my cheek, I let Nash's hand fall back by his side.

He opened his hand and looked at the engagement ring.

"Babe no." He said and he began to tear up.

"What Nash there's nothing else to do maybe when you come off tour we can try again but just finish this first." I told him sadly then I began to walk away.

"No." He said then he stopped me, he kissed me and slowly pushed me against the wall but I gently pushed him away from me.

"You can't end this, I'm not gonna let you." He told me.

"I haven't it's 4:15 the event doesn't end until 5." I said but I knew what he really meant.

"No us." He said.

"You mean us and co." I answered.

"No me and you, you are not breaking up with me I need you." He explained.

"Well I am and I have so just finish your event and-"
He cut me off

"Please baby I need you, it was a mistake and i won't do it again okay I swear this time I'll keep the promise and I won't kiss the fans like that please." He begged.

"Look I'll walk you to the thing then I've gotta go okay,I'm gonna go try get a flight back for tonight." I told him and I took his hand which would be for the last time.

"Y/n please." He asked with hardly any voice at all.

"Come on." I said.

I walked him back until security opened the doors and everyone looked at us.

I hugged Nash for the last time and my makeup had ran, I was facing the way of the stage so everyone could see that I had been crying they were all taking and whispering and awing.

"I love you." Nash whispered

"I know." I answered.

I pulled away from him and a tear fell down his cheek then he turned around and slowly walked back up the isle as I watched him, he got back up on stage and hugged Cameron, Cameron gave him back his microphone and it was shaking in his hand.

"I've lost her man." He said as his tears fell

"I've lost her guys." He said to everyone when he pulled away from Cameron and everyone went quiet but they were all saying oh my god as they watched him cry in front of them.

"And look what she gave me back, well that meant fuck all!" He said as he held up my engagement ring then he threw it.

"I was gonna give her everything." He said then he walked off stage.

"Close the doors please." I said sadly to security.

"Yes miss." The man said and he closed the doors.

I breathed slowly in then out and began to walk away.

"Y/n." I voice called so I slowly turned around and she walked up to me

It was the fan that Nash kissed.

"I'm sorry about Nash I really didn't know he was gonna-"
I cut her off

"It's okay, I know and it's not your fault." I told her and she nodded slowly.

"Just please don't hate me." She said.

"I won't ever hate you, Nash just gets a little bit excited sometimes but this time I think it's gone too far." I explained

"I'm sorry." She said and she hugged me.

"It's okay, and I'm sorry that your experience with your idols hasn't been a particularly good one." I answered.

"Yeah." Was all she said then I pulled away from her.

"I'm gonna go now." I said and she nodded and I turned around to leave

"Y/n wait." She called so I turned back around.

"Yeah." I said sadly.

"Here." She said and passed me my engagement ring.

"How did you get this?" I asked.

"When Nash threw it, it landed by me." She explained.

"Thanks." I said then I walked away.

A/N SAD ONE I HAD TO MAKE THIS. I might start adding sad/fight ones so comment if you think I should.

Okay bye luvs 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 4.5K 83
"Never let anyone talk down to you...tell you your not good enough...tell you to change...because your perfect just the way you are" - Hayes Grier
19.8K 142 46
my clean imagines for hayes grier! - please do not repost my imagines & it would be appreciated if you see anyone doing this to message me! -no bad l...
116K 1.6K 39
A Nash Grier fanfic. Some things you should know about this story. -dirty -detailed -has some weird parts in it that may shock you in disgust -Nash G...
3.5K 191 22
"What if you loved someone who didn't exist?" I asked her. "You would never meet them, but, you would always have them on, at least, the back of your...