Lost Boys

Bởi bossqueen321

Katsuki gets turned back into a toddler and refuses to have anyone but his Izuku watch him. However as Izuku... Xem Thêm

Key and Info
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Author Note
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Major Time Skip...
Mad Hatter
Fairy Godfather
Denki Kaminari
Be Careful
Headaches and Prison Breaks
10K?!?!?!?
Backbends
The Baby and the Boy
Quick Update
The Boy and His Boys
Hands
Two Graves
Quick Update
Bubbles, Babies, and Bugs, Oh my!
The Red Means I Love You
Blurry Face
That One Word
Story Update

Code Court

1.1K 56 17
Bởi bossqueen321

Katsuki ran through the castle at top speed. Or as fast as a one and a half-year-old could, which was surprisingly fast.

The maids chasing him were flustered and yelling about how he needed to get dressed.

Which he didn't want to. Which should've been obvious. He was currently wearing a diaper and running for his freaking life through the halls, screaming bloody murder.

Until he ran right into someone.

The person cried out as they both hit the floor, and then there was a sudden hush as everyone in the vicinity held their breaths as if waiting for the jumpscare that they knew would happen but hoped it wouldn't.

Of course, it always came.

A murder of crows flew away in a hurry, as did a few maids on the floor below because goodness gracious, those boys could scream.

Katsuki didn't do the tears part, instead, he just screamed thickly as if tears were stubbornly refusing to come out. Hiccups, voice cracks, the whole shebang.

Izuku didn't do the screaming but he blubbered. Tears leaked out of his eyes faster than a fountain and heavily as waterfalls. He was practically in a puddle of his tears as he sobbed.

The maids had begun to crowd them, the mothers of them unsure of whether or not it was appropriate for them to touch Katsuki and the foreign kid. Coincidentally, Katsuki was getting dressed to go meet the boy for the first time, seeing as the Queen was friends with the bys mother and asked (ordered) them to stay at the palace for a few days.

After a few minutes, (or maybe hours the maids didn't know,) Izuku quieted down and sniffled a few times. He looked at Katsuki before putting his small hand on the wailing bys cheek.

The four maids sucked in a breath sharply as they waited, no one other than a select few could touch Katsuki and get away unscathed.

However, instead, Katsuki leaned into the touch and continued to scream. "Shhh..." Izuku said.

And Katsuki quieted down.

"Shh," Katsuki said back placing his hand on Izuku's cheek, clumsily wiping away a few stray tears.

"Shh," Izuku said again, placing his other hand on Katsuki's other cheek.

Katsuki repeated the action, and both boys were holding the others' faces in silence. Katsuki squished Izuku's cheeks and said, "Squish."

Izuku looked a little surprised but repeated the action to Katsuki.

Soon enough, both boys were giggling and babbling to the other, some real words, some not.

A few of the younger maids, after getting over the shock, made cooing noises and squealed quietly to the other.

The two older maids simply went and got the toys from Katsuki's room and brought them to that spot in the hallway, not bothering to make either boy move.

Later after dinner, 14-year-old Kaito was walking down the halls and saw a heard giggling coming from the passage.

He kept walking

And then stopped abruptly and did a full 180 and speed-walked back to the passageway.

His jaw fell open in shock at the sight of his usual pouting, stoic brother breathless with giggles as he and the Midoriya boy played pattycake.

The Midoriya son was pouring and kept saying "No." While Katsuki managed to spout "Ya." whenever he caught a break. The Midoriya boy eventually gave in and beamed at Katsuki, who smiled back just as brightly.

Katsuki eventually spotted Kaito and yelled, "Nii" and held his arms up. The Midoriya boy turned his head to look at Kaito and he gave an involuntary almost made eye contact with those big innocent, green eyes.

Kaito scooped Katsuki up who smiled again, which had to be a record. The Midoriya boy looked from Katsuki to Kaito before muttering something and holding his arms out too with a pout.

Kaito picked him up too and leaned back slightly. Katsuki saw his new friend and reached his hand out. Izuku saw what Katsuki was doing and mimicked it until both babies were holding hands in Kaito's arms.

Katsu better keep this one, Kaito thought, biting back a smile.

___________

**********

Katsuki watched in amusement as Prince ran around like a headless chicken, cursing and throwing things at him.

Katsuki even laughed when Prince threw another pillow at him as if he was thinking that specific pillow would actually hit Katsuki instead of just flying right through.

After the seventh pillow, Katsuki managed to stop his laughter and just stared at the kid. Prince was breathing heavily and was glaring daggers at him, and Katsuki honestly found it to be more interesting than intimidating.

"Done yet?" Katsuki drawled, fighting to keep the smile off his face.

Katsuki looked down at his stomach, which a pillow had just flown through before saying. "Guess not."

"What are you doing in my room," Prince asked, getting into a battle stance.

"Guess, kid," Katsuki commanded.

"ANSWER ME."

"I'm here to help the both of us."

"Did the witch send you? Because you can tell that bitch, that he is MINE and she can't fucking have him."

"I don't know a witch."

"GET OUT!"

"Cant." Katsuki shrugged before floating in a circle around the large room.

"LEAVE ME ALONE YOU DISCOUNT CLONE FREAK."

"I feel like you're not listening to me."

"GET THE FUCK OUT!"

Katsuki was beginning to get irritated, so he waved his hand and the kid was yanked onto his bed. A piece of clothing discarded in a far corner came and tied itself around the kid's mouth. Well, that's new.

The kid started thrashing but Katsuki simply held up a hand that meant 'chill the fuck out.'

"First off, you need to calm down, because one of those guards down the hall will eventually get suspicious, and will be confused when they see you screaming in fright at something that they can't see, hear, or touch.

"Second, you have a big issue that needs to be solved, otherwise I wouldn't be here.

"Third, this is not a fucking favor, so no need to take my help poorly because believe this, if I will solve your problem, with your help or not. You want me to take over your body? If not then you need to play it cool.

"Now I will do all the plan-making, but I need to know what's going on in this world right now

"Do you understand?"

The kid looked at him calmly before nodding his head tentatively. Unwrap and let him loose, and the kid was free just like that.

I think I'm gonna like this.

___________

**********

The kid was currently pacing the room, walking himself through the plan.

Katsuki was lying down with one leg crossed over the other while his hands were behind his head. In the air. Because he fucking could.

He was making one of the pillows trail the boy as he made yet another round across the room.

"This won't fucking work," Prince said, glowering at Katsuki. Katsuki lifted his head slightly to make eye contact with Prince. "Maybe not. And you gotta call it by its code name."

"No, it's stupid. And why aren't you more panicked?"

Katsuki sat in stony silence which lasted for a few awkward minutes.

"FUCKING FINE, why aren't you more concerned about Code Court?"

The kid looked like he was gonna blow a fuse which reminded Katsuki so much of Sonic that he couldn't help but smirk.

Someone knocked on the doors hesitantly and Prince barked about them being late as a few maids gave him some things that the tailor had sent in. And once he was dressed Prince began walking towards the ballroom.

Katsuki trailed behind the kid, smiling to himself, and pointedly ignored the growing tick mark next to Prince.

When they finally reached the ballroom Katsuki gave the place a once over before whistling lowly.

The ceilings were high and arching, multiple dessert tables spread, and a large area for dancing in the middle. There were tables in the back, all sporting creamy white tablecloths and so many utensils that Katsuki's head spun. The ceiling had some sort of painting, kind of like the one he got to see at Grand Central Station when Deku, All Might, and he traveled to America for branding.

All the waiters were dressed the same, and Katsuki swore they all had the same bland look as if someone had spent so much time on the guests that they just hastily made one person and copied and pasted, adding boobs and different hair colors when necessary.

And the people. They looked classy. The women either had dresses that reached the floor or hair so intricate that it must've taken hours.

Katsuki found himself nodding in respect at a woman with dark skin whose hair was in braids twisted into a large bun on her head.

The men wore suits and ties, some were plain black and white, others had color schemes similar to a few others who must've come from the same area.

The room suddenly seemed to brighten as a wave of laughter went through the crowd, and Katsuki couldn't help floating over to where he heard the noise.

His stomach seemed to twist itself as he saw the center of the noise.

It was Kaito. He had his hair in a ponytail which was straining to hold in the unruly curls. His eyes were a deep red, so red that Katsuki felt like he was looking into his own. And Kato's smile...When he beamed at the blushing girl next to him Katsuki swore he was looking straight into the sun.

Katsuki blinked away tears that he knew he couldn't produce as the inevitable thought arose.

This wasn't his brother. This was Prince's.

Katsuki practically tore his eyes away from Kaito and walked back towards Prince. Suddenly flying didn't seem as much fun.

Prince was talking with a group of people, three of them boys and five of them girls looking at Prince with heart eyes so obvious Katsuki wanted to laugh. A few of the boys were flirting with the girls but to no avail.

Why would anyone want some copy and paste extra when they could someone who looked like him?

Prince was the perfect image of the second prince. The 'bad boy' to an extent, enough to make people swoon but not too much that they think he's untrustworthy. He was dressed in a more open outfit, which was meant to be as sexy as allowed for someone underage. Prince knew how, when, and where to talk, He knew how to walk and give a slow smile. Girls and boys under the age of 15 were all prey to Prince.

It was nearing the height of the ball when Prince began to dance. He chose the most beautiful women, some of the wallflowers, some unsuspecting commoner boys, whispering in their ears and making them turn scarlet. Prince even danced with some waiters.

Prince knew what he was doing.

Kaito was sweeping around the room, spending 30 minutes with a woman before switching. While Prince left the girls breathless and squealing, Kaito left them clutching at their hearts and heart-eyed the rest of the night.

Kaito was kind, smart, and handsome.

The picture-perfect future king.

The song had just finished and Prince gave the common boy a smirk and said something in a low voice before disappearing into the crowd.

The common boy looked like he was in the middle of an internal crisis as he walked to his friends who were all staring star-struck.

Katsuki made his way to Prince and looked a the young boy, who was getting a drink. Prince looked at him before saying "It's just colored lemonade."

"Ah."

It was silent for a beat before Katsuki said, "Do you like girls and boys?" Prince shook his head slightly before saying, "I only like boys, but I pretend that I like both. It keeps the elders off my ass for reproduction."

"Do your people care?" Katsuki asked after looking left and right to make sure that no one was watching.

"No. Why would they care?"

Katsuki looked in shock before saying, "Well lots of people in other worlds care."

"Otherworlds?"

Katsuki shook his head before saying, "It's nothing you'll have to worry about, so long as I'm here."

Prince looked at him weirdly before shrugging. His eyes lit up after a moment and he muttered, "I'm going in now."

And without another word Prince expertly glided through the crowd giving winks and smiles every once and a while. Katsuki just floated to the ceiling and watched him weave through.

Katsuki felt the warning twitch that a smile was coming when Prince got to his destination.

Deku.

The other boy was wearing some sort of outfit with a black and green color scheme, and the colors reminded Katsuki so much of his Deku's hero costume that he almost laughed.

Prince said something and Katsuki watched as Deku lit up so brightly that he could only be rivaled by Katsuki's overly enthusiastic neighbor house in December.

Prince and Deku talked and laughed for a long time before Prince practically dragged Deku to the dance floor. In this world, Deku could dance, or at least hold some form of beat.

His Deku couldn't even stay upright half the time.

The boys were dancing and talking to each other and a few looked in jealousy at Deku whenever Prince gave him a genuine smile or laughed.

Then Prince brought it up.

Deku looked up at Prince in shock before the Niagra Fall tears began. The crowd began to clap and cheer when Prince hugged Deku who kept sobbing.

In alarm, Katsuki flew closer to hear what was going on. He paused near a group of girls huddled together the three girls holding onto what the first was saying.

"No way" "I just heard them Li!" "Prince Katsuki just agreed to the courting!" "To the Magic clan?" "YES" "Really?" "Oh my god, I was so sure he was going to agree to the Earth Kingdom!" "Girl, same." "Like the chemistry between Prince Eijirou and Prince Katsuki-" "Yah well I heard that they're only best friends" "That can't be true." "Yah well our Prince just accepted to the Magic clan soooo" "Their chemistry is much better." "Omg right! Bakudeku for life!" "Kiribaku tho..." "Shut up Mary." "Whatever Li." "I can't wait for the wedding." "OMG right? Too bad we have to wait till they're both 16." "Too true..."

Katsuki flew away to Prince who was still holding the crying Deku. Prince met eyes with Katsuki and gave him a watery smile. Katsuki smiled back at him before looking down at his wrist.

It was Sphere.

"Congratulations! You have solved the problem! Would you like to continue to get a helpful item?"

"Nope!"

"Alright then!"

And then Katsuki felt like he was dissipating and a flash of light, and then nothing.

Nothing, because, of fucking course none of that happened.

Instead, Katsuki and Deku danced, and when Prince was about to bring it up they were interrupted and suddenly the atmosphere seemed to shift.

Because the person who interrupted them had brown hair, small eyebrows, and a pinched smile.

Ochaco Uraraka had just crashed the proposal.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.8K 63 16
I WILL NOT BE UPDATING THIS STORY Bakugou Katsuki was never one to show weakness. At least that's what everyone else thought. As for his mother the...
31.2K 1.2K 20
"Please... he cut ties with us after his father took him, we don't know anything!" "We didn't ask for excuses, we asked for answers. Now tell us wha...
52.4K 999 34
"why is this faded at the middle?"he asked inspecting your panties you shocked at his question . "umm...its umm because of washing ." you felt embarr...
149K 3.3K 15
Midoriya thinks Bakugou will be disgusted if he finds out he's a little. Putting off little space has unforeseen side affects on Izuku's mental healt...