 𝖧𝖮𝖭𝖤𝖸 𝗚𝗢𝗟𝗗�...

-bakubabes द्वारा

❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧. 𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐚... अधिक

𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭.. 𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮.. 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯.. 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗠 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟰.. 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗕𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 🙇🏽‍♀️
𝟱.. 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪/ 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗘 🙇🏽‍♀️
𝟲.. 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦 𝗠𝗔𝗗 🙇🏽‍♀️
𝟳.. 𝗛𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗞𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟴.. 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟵.. 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟬.. 𝗢𝗨𝗧 & 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗪/ 𝗞𝗔𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗜 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟭.. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗟 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟮.. 𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣 - 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟯.. 𝗘𝗫 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗡 𝗜𝗡 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟰.. 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗖𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗠𝗘𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗪𝗧𝗬𝗦 <𝟯𝟯.
𝟭𝟱.. 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟲.. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟳.. 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟴.. 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟵.. 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟬.. 𝗦𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗟𝗬 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟭.. 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟮.. 𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥 𝗗𝗔𝗬 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟰.. 𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗦𝗧 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟱.. 𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗦𝗧 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝟮 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟲.. 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟳.. 𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗨𝗧 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟴.. 𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬 𝗠𝗬𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟵.. 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗬𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟬.. 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟭.. 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟮.. 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡' 𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗬 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟯.. 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗬 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗥 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
✩ ! 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 ¡ ✩
𝟯𝟰.. 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘 𝗧𝗜𝗞 𝗧𝗢𝗞 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟱.. 𝗙𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗨𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟲.. 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟳.. ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘 ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗦 ‎ ‎ ‎ 🌒.
𝟯𝟴.. ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗬 ‎ ‎ ‎𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 ‎ ‎ ‎ 🌒.
𝟯𝟵.. ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗦𝗨𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗡 ‎ ‎ ‎𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣 ‎ ‎ ‎- ‎ ‎ ‎𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 ‎ ‎ ‎ 🌒.
𝟰𝟬.. ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗛𝗘𝗥 ‎ ‎ ‎𝗪𝗔𝗬‎ ‎ ‎ 🌒.
𝟰𝟭.. ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗛𝗜𝗦 ‎ ‎ ‎𝗪𝗔𝗬‎ ‎ ‎ 🌒.

𝟮𝟯.. 𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗦 𝗕 - 𝗗𝗔𝗬 🙇🏽‍♀️.

5.1K 175 214
-bakubabes द्वारा

𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮, 𝙢𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙡.

𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙪𝙫𝙨 <3 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢. 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 👩🏽‍🍳.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

you wake up out your sleep at 7:00 am. you looked over to see katsuki sleeping soundly in a crazy position. see, he didn't tell you that his birthday was coming up. he mentioned it before but it was a while ago. you figured he probably just didn't want to do anything anyway.

you understood that because that was just the type of person he was. but you wanted to at least do something small because you were a good girlfriend like that.

a few weeks before, you, denki, mina, and jirou got together for a little sleep over.
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"okay, so here's the plan. since katsuki sleeps hella early, jirous going to try and listen to see if he's actually sleep. if he is, im gonna quickly sneak in and get his parents numbers." you say to them.

"that sounds like a good idea! me and denki will be the lookout in the hall." mina said. "yea but i just hope he doesn't accidentally blow you away." denki added nervously.

"he won't because he won't hear me. im good at walking light-footed." you respond laughing. after a bit, you all started making your moves. jirou checked if he was sleep (in which he was), and you quietly unlocked the door.

that certain day, katsuki was extra tired because he was training earlier, so you thought he wouldn't be easily woken up. you tipped-toed in his room that had a low, red tint light in it from the led lights.

you slowly crawled to his nightstand since that's where his phone usually was. you lifted your head to look around the stand, seeing his phone wasn't there.

"oh sh!t." you slowly stood up, analyzing his bed where he was sleeping. your eyes widened when you realized his phone was actually under his head. you remembered before he went to sleep, he called you to see where you were, never moving the phone from his ear.

you took a deep breath and slowly leaned in his bed. you stopped for a bit because he started to move. "please don't pop your head up, please don't pop your head up." you chanted to yourself. he finally stopped moving and you began moving again.

you slowly dragged his phone from under his head. he groaned, beginning to move more. you decided to lightly fall next to him, facing towards him as you pretended to be sleep with your hand massaging his head.

"(y/n)? when the fück did you get in here?" he mumbled sleepily as his eyes were barely open. "huh? be quiet, im trying to go to sleep." you said, bringing your arm under his head as the other wrapped around him, bringing him closer to lay on your chest.

he sleepily hummed, wrapping his arms around your lower waist and went back to sleep. you let out a sigh in relief. your plan worked because now the phone was openly on side of him. now the question was.. how are you suppose to get up and get back to denki, mina, and jirou?

you slowly reached your arm out to try and feel out his phone. after a minute, you finally felt it. you unlocked his phone and looked for denki's contact. "really got his name under dunce face."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"(y/n)! your finally back." mina said. "i wonder how you even made it out." jirou said laughing. "me too, but i did it! now let's text his parents." you say, sitting down on the bed.

"bruh, did y'all know his mom is so pretty?" you say, showing the screenshot of the picture he had her as. "he got a whole milf as a mom 😫🙏🏽🤤." mina said as y'all laughed. "you better not let him hear you say that or you might just be blown up." jirou said in between laughs.

you typed in his moms number, hoping she would respond.

"y'all , she responded!" you said, showing them the message. "we've never met his mom before so i have no clue how she acts." mina said. "this would be a really good time to ask midoriya that." jirou added.

"well i have no clue either. so imma just tell her im one of katsukis friends. then if we see her, me and katsuki could tell them that we're dating together." you say.

everyone was gathered around you as y'all talked about ideas for this little get together party. in the end, y'all decided to do something like riding golf carts, 4 wheelers, motorcycles, etc.
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
you got up, starting to stretch. it was still a school day but you got permission from mr.aizawa to do this little party for katsuki. but some teachers had to come.

you quietly went in the bathroom to freshen up and such. you decided to give katsuki a break from helping you do your hair. you begin to pick out your hair, getting some jell and edge control to slick it back as a low side puff.

after, you washed your face, putting on some eyeliner, a cute lipgloss look with some jewelry. you walk out the bathroom, seeing katsuki still sleep.

you walked over to the bed, climbing on top of him to give him pepper kiss to wake him up. "(y/n), your getting your lip gloss all over my cheeks." he groaned, starting to blush without even realizing it.

"happy birthday b!tch boy." you say, cupping his face and kissing him. you pulled away to get his birthday card off the night stand next to you. when you came back up, he pulled you back down, giving you a longer kiss.

"i wanna show you your birthday card." you mumbled as he still was kissing you. he let you finally pull away. "anywaysss.." you begin saying as you tried to ignore your face getting hot.

"here's your birthday card." you say, handing it to him, giving him a pretty smile. "thanks dumbasš." he said, giving you a kiss on your cheek. he opened his card to be welcomed with a cute, funny birthday song as a dog sang and danced around.

he chuckled at it, noticing how it reminded him of your goofy personality. "soo, do you like it?" you asked. "sure, whatever." he replied, rubbing something off the corner of your mouth.

"something was on my face that whole time 🧍🏽‍♀️?" you asked. "yea, from that kiss." he said, smirking. you smacked your hand over your mouth as you felt your face heat up from embarrassment.

"well we still got school so imma get dressed." you say, getting up from his lap. he went into the bathroom to freshen up as you got dressed. "hey bb, after school there's something i want us to do." you say as you put on your shirt.

"do what?" he asked, opening the bathroom door. "i can't tell you that. but just know, you'll be having fun." "why the helł can't we stay here." he asked.

"because we should do something fun. plus it's your first birthday with me." you say, putting on your shoes. "okay then. why don't i just spend my day with you?" he asked. "because i said so. if you really wanna stay here, then you can. i just ain't gonna be here." you respond, smiling.

"tch. let's go so i can go get dressed." he said as he grabbed your backpack for you. "you ain't denying it. so i'll take that as a yes." you say proudly as you walked passed him.
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"finally! the end of the day." denki said, standing up and stretching. "y'all know the plan. let me know when y'all are there." you whisper to denki and mina as they nodded.

"let's go. we don't have time to waste." you said, grabbing katsuki's hand and quickly walking out the classroom. "why the fück do we need to rush?" he asked.

"because don't you wanna enjoy this for a few hours?" you asked, walking into the dorm building and going to the elevator. "why are we skipping your dorm?" "because you need to get dressed first." you replied.

"i don't even know what your trying to do." he said, rolling his eyes. "we're doing something fun for you, you fückïng asšcrack." you reply, speed walking to his dorm as he tried to keep up.

"hurry up! unlock your dorm." you say. "shut helł up." he unlocked it and walked in. "okay. now im going to my dorm to go change." you say, turning around to walk out the dorm. "then why did you bring me all the way here?!" he asked confused.

"because you would have told me no and stayed in my dorm. and you take forever to get ready. also, don't leave until i come back." you say and close the door. "tch. fückïng idiot."

after maybe 30 minutes, katsuki heard a knock on his door. he opened his door to see you wearing this:

your shirt was black and you had on your grey and black air jordans 😫🙏🏽 because i know not a lot of us cannot stay clean in white 🙄.

"(y/n).. where the helł are we going for you to be dressed like this?" he asked, eyeing you down as you noticed his face slowly turn pink. you looked him up and down. "anyways, you look finee b!tch boy." you say smiling.

he did his famous remark as he put his hands on your lower waist, pulling you into a slow, but rough kiss. "jeez, where did that come fr- EEEK" you yelped from him pinching your butt.

he laughed as he walked back in his dorm to get his phone, wallet, etc. "imma get you back, watch." you say aggravatedly, as you walked towards the elevator. he closed and locked his dorm door, following behind you.

"before you say anything, im driving. i don't want you to know where we're going until we get there." you say, pressing the button on the elevator.
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"(y/n), once again, where the helł is this place ?" he asked, realizing y'all been driving for a while. "shut up. we're right around the corner." you say, taking a turn. not to long after, you pulled up into the parking lot.

katsuki looked around, noticing how the teachers long car is outside the place, along with his parents car. "is that my dads car?" he thought to himself."okayyy, where here. this place is hella fun, especially for people like us." you say, unbuckling yourself.

he smiled to himself, realizing how you really put in the effort to do something nice for him. even though he doesn't know what the helł is going on. you both walked in, being greeted by one of the workers.

"good evening. are you attending a free play or event?" she asked. "we're attending an event for k.bakugo." you replied. "okay, your room is 206. a lot of your guest have arrived already." she said, giving you both a helmet, gloves, safety gear etc. "thank you." you say, walking towards the room as katsuki followed.

you opened the door for him, allowing everyone to shout happy birthday. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAKUBRO!" kirishima said, slapping a small party hat on katsuki as denki blew confetti.

before katsuki could do anything, his parents approached him. "i already see the look in your eyes! don't active that damn quirk, at all!" his mom said, lecturing him. "happy birthday son." his dad said, chuckling to himself a bit as he handing katsuki an envelope.

"i don't need whatever is in here." he said, handing it back to his dad. "TAKE THE DAMN ENVELOPE!" his mom yelled, shoving it in his chest as he growled. "his mom is literally him in girl form 😃." you thought to yourself.

"who was the young lady i spoke with?" his mom asked. "me." you said, giving a shy smile because this was your first time meeting his parents. "OOOH, you. your so nice for doing this for my son. we couldn't have done it without you because he hates when we try to do anything." she said, giving you a hug.

"yea, i would expect that. no problem though, glad i was able to help." you respond. "and your also pretty as helł! tell me about yourself since you reached out to me." mitsuki said, motioning you to the seat next to her.

while his mom asked you questions (as his dad listened), katsuki was running around, chasing denki and kirishima because they were making fun of his birthday hat. the room was filled with music and food, but it was still complete chaos.

"hey guys-" the worker cut herself off, her eyes widening at the chaotic room. "hii, is there something you need?" you sorta yelled since it was loud. "um- oh yes! the field is now clear for you guys! make sure to put on your safety material we gave you! i'll be on the field waiting for y'all." she said, walking out the door.

"ALL RIGHT! LISTEN UP, PUT ON YA HELMETS AND GLOVES BECAUSE WE'RE GOING ON THE FIELD!" mitsuki yelled, catching everyone's attention. everyone happily cheered and ran out.

"can you actually tell what we're doing now?" katsuki asked as he followed behind you. "hmm.. nah. you'll see when we get out there." you responded as he groaned.

everyone made it outside to see a big dirt field with a bunch of motorcycles, 4-wheelers, golf carts, etc. parked on the side. katsuki eyes widened as he looked at you. "happy birthday!" you say, giving him a hug.

a devilish smirk grew on his face as he hugged you back. "im starting to think she ain't just a friend." mitsuki whispered to masaru. "for once, i think your right." he whispered back. "FOR ONCE?!" "im kidding, im kidding." he nervously said.

"the rules are you can only have 3 vehicles on the field at once. remember to wear your safety gear and buckle up as well. and make sure to have fun!" the worker explained. everyone cheered and came up with a plan.

"IM RIGHT BEHIND YOU, OFF BRAND SPIDER MAN!" katsuki yelled, driving the 4-wheeler as he chased denki and sero in their 4-wheeler. you were holding on for dear life because he was driving hella crazy. but you were having fun.

you and mina did impressive tricks on the motorcycle like wheelies and driving of a mini dirt hill and landing. mitsuki and masaru was driving around in a golf cart as ms.midnight and all might did the same.

it's been about 4 hours now. everyone was still going crazy on the bikes and stuff as you and mitsuki helped the employees set up the table for cake and stuff. "damn- oops, my bad." you say catching yourself.

"it's okay hun, we curse around my house all the time. the funny thing is we don't even realize it. well, except masaru." mitsuki said as you both laughed. "well that's a relief. i was gonna say this cake look goood."

"yea it does. your good at getting cakes and planning parties." mitsuki said. "you think so? thank you, this is my first time doing this." you respond, setting up the candles on the cake.

"would you like me to call them over here now?" one of the employees asked. "no it's okay, i got it. EVERYONE, COME OVER HERE TO SING HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" mitsuki yelled as everyone began walking over to the table.

"(y/n), we have to come here again." denki said as he was sweating bullets (sweating a lot). "yeaa, this is really fun!" kirishima added. "maybe next time it can just be me and you, my seggzy bunny bar." mineta said, nudging at your knee.

you felt a shutter through your body but laughed. "i'll come back here with you if your legs reached the gas pedal." you said. mineta looked at you in your eyes, nearly drooling. "i don't know if you heard, but basically she just said no." kirishima said, waking mineta out his daze.

everyone sat at the table to get ready to sing happy birthday. you looked at katsuki, who was sitting infront his cake but motioning his finger to basically tell you to come here.

you looked side to side, then pointing at yourself (jokingly). he rolled his eyes as you smiled, getting up to walk over to him and sitting down. "alright! you guys ready? we start in 3-2-1!"

everyone sung the famous birthday song as katsuki made his usual mean looking face. once y'all finished the song, you, mina, and denki had another song to sing as jirou took out her phone to record.

"happy birthday to you! happy birthday to you! you look like an angry pomeranian, andddd you smell like one too!" you three finished as everyone laughed. (madagascar reference) "y'all fückïng extras." katsuki said, rolling his eyes once again.

"now blow out your candles." "and don't forget to make a wish!" ms.midnight added. surprisingly he did stop for a second and made a wish then blew out his candles as everyone cheered.

mitsuki snuck up behind him and shoved a cupcake in his face. "happy birthday my evil baby!" she said, taking a quick picture of him and smiling. before he could do anything, you turned his face around and wiped some cupcake icing off his lips and ate it.

he smirked as he quickly got distracted from what his mom did. he got the cupcake and took some icing off of it, putting it on his tongue and pulled you into a kiss.

"*gasp* KATSUKI?! I KNEW THAT WAS YOUR GIRLFRIEND ALL ALONG! SOON AS I SAW THOSE MATCHING NECKLACES !" his mom said with her mouth hanging. "wow. my son having a girlfriend that he gets along with? i've taught him well." masaru said, wiping a fake tear from his eye.

after he tongued you down infront of everybody, he pulled away, licking the rest of cupcake icing off the corner of your mouth, smirking. "oohhh (y/n), i caught that on video." ms.midnight said.
"YEA (Y/N), ME TOO! AND WHEN WE GET TO THAT HOUSE, YOU GETTING A WHOOPIN, BIG TIME!" denki added.

you laughed, feeling your face continue to heat up as the employees cut the pieces of cake. "now you really gonna have to tell me about this." mitsuki said, sitting beside you. everyone got their pieces of cake, enjoying the rest of the party.
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"that should have been meee!" mineta said, crying as he got into the school car. "bye mrs and mr.bakugo. next time we can get together and properly meet!" you say, walking to your truck. "of course hun. talk to you soon." she yelled back, getting in her car with masaru.

"your mom is really nice." you said, helping katsuki put some of his gifts in your back seat. "pfft, no she is not. can't you see my father is scared of her?" he replied. "your scared of her too." you mumble, getting in the car.

"that was fun." you say, starting up your car. "yea yea. it was or whatever." he said, buckling himself up. "you better have enjoyed it. me and your parents spent a lot on this sh!t 🙄."

"as long as your idiot asš was there, it was nice." he mumbled. you smiled and leaned over, giving him a kiss. "once again, happy birthday." you mumbled as y'all were still kissing. "thanks dumbasš." he said smirking, landing a harsh smack on your butt causing you to yelp.
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

hey shawtys. im sorry for not properly updating this book. but thank y'all for the support and stuff, it really makes my day <3!

also, happy birthday to the one and only katsuki bakugo we're all in love with 🤤🙏🏽. hope you enjoyed and until next time besties ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎.

𝟯𝟯𝟱𝟯 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 😵‍💫..

- 𝗯𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗲𝘀 👩🏽‍💻..

▌│█║▌║▌║║▌║▌║█│▌▌│█║▌║▌║║

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

12.1K 271 13
˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖ 𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘 ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 Cʀᴏss-ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀ Mɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇs ꜰ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖
443K 23.1K 44
𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚎𝚝𝚑 (𝚗.) 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚝𝚘;...
980K 38.7K 23
❝𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐮𝐯 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞❞ 𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐚𝐦...
19.4K 1K 32
"𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘬𝘴." "𝘚𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢...