โœฟ FIGHT OF A GUARD โœฟ (๐–ˆ๐–”๐–’๏ฟฝ...

Autorstwa aairanoornoor

๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž intense and emotional ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก... Wiฤ™cej

Meet the cute pair
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter fourty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four (Final)

Chapter sixteen

441 34 68
Autorstwa aairanoornoor

"What! You referred Wei as skeptical! Arrogant! Really? AT least you should think before you spoke" Lin scolds Yunlan who was standing looking down leaning at the wall

"Okay, I agree this time he was wrong regarding mom but what about the times where he stands correct? (Yunlan stands silent) Yunlan! He is doing everything for you.. and for your safety" Lin place his hand on his shoulder and tries to explain but suddenly Yunlan's phone beeps and a message appears

"Sir, I don't care what you think about me but I have complete faith that I did the right thing"

Yunlan reads it and looks at Lin "You are wrong, Lin! You think Wei is selfless! That he isn't egoistic? Then just read this text.. He still won't admit his mistake.. (Lin sigh) He is too egoistic, no wonder he is not accepting his mistake.......... Now I will show him! Just wait and watch"

"What? What will you do? Yunlan, tell me what you are going to do?" Lin gets worried. Yunlan connects call with Wei

"Fine! I don't want to argue..... But this is it... Mr. Lovely, whatever you did for me till date, I thank you for that..... You must be very tired now.. so, let me relieve you from all your responsibilities and duties.. I don't need you anymore.. You may go wherever you want to"

Yunlan speaks nonstop without giving chance to Shen Wei.. Wei gets angry and shocked at his words..

"Thank you!" Wei said and cut off the call.. Yunlan looked at Lin and gets confused, he was not expecting his short and quick answer..
"Thank you?.. Is it for relieving him or for his long stay here? And all I got in reply is a 'thank you'!"

"What to do now?" Yunlan makes a cute worried face "You should apologize to him!" Lin suggested and Yunlan breathes deeply "Apologize for what?.. What I did?"

"Okay, I understand that you can't apologize to him but at least you can call him and ask what his thank you mean!" Lin said and gives phone to Yunlan saying he will surely return when you called him..

Yunlan swats the phone away "I don't care whether he stays or not.." Yunlan said and carelessly went to sit on the bed and turn on the TV "Okay" Lin shrugged his shoulders and sits on the chair at the other side of the bed..

Yunlan keep thinking about Shen Wei while playing with the remote..

"He would usually hover around me like a satellite but today, just no sign of him.. I think he is gone.. okay! (Lin smiles listening to his self-talk) But he didn't even say the last goodbye" Yunlan was so worried but his ego comes in front of him..

One of the servants goes to Da and told him that Yunlan has asked your beloved Mr. Wei to leave this palace forever.. Da asked how he knows and the other told that he heard Yunlan and Lin's conversation.. Da gets happy and he told everyone about the same

Everyone gets happy except aunty... She knows all this won't easy at all..

Yunlan had enough now.. He stands and rushed towards Lin. He snatched the phone from Lin's hands

"Hey, just because you joined the police force have you discarded all your emotions, too? (Lin was looking at him with a slight smile and satisfied expressions) Wei is your friend for so many years.. So, don't you have any regrets that he has left?....... Go and check if Shen Wei is fine"

Yunlan shouts and Lin smiles "No! (Snatching his phone back) Why would it matter to me when it doesn't matter to you? He protected you for many years and I know that he can protect himself, right?... Is it matter to you that where is he and how is he?"

Lin's tone was sarcastic and Yunlan rolled his eyes being frustrated "Right! Why do I care?" Yunlan sits on the bed tapping his foot on the floor worriedly and looking around.. Lin was smiling at him

"I have some important work, I will be right back" Yunlan hurriedly leaves the room. On the other side, Wei comes back into the house but uncle stops him at the main door "Enough!"

 Slowly all family gathers around him one by one.. Yunlan also comes from behind and stands at little far looking at Shen Wei and all of them

"Just get out of the Zhao mansion and all our lives"

"Your pretence of finding the actual culprit will put us all to shame"

"You got mom arrested though she was innocent.. You blamed her. we can't trust you anymore"

"You are trying to prove this innocent family culprit"

They all attack Shen Wei and Yunlan was listening quietly.. Shen Wei keeps bearing everything as usual..

"You may leave!"

Shen Wei looked at Yunlan and both stares into each other's eyes.. Uncle returns back to Yunlan and walks closer to him slowly "Yunlan, make him understand.. Neither he respect you nor your words"

Wei's confidence starts to lose seeing Yunlan's angry face.. Uncle gets suspicious over Yunlan when he stands quiet looking at Shen Wei.. who looks down and waits for Yunlan's orders..

"You have gone back on your words?"

Yunlan keep standing silent and Wei was worried "He doesn't need to take his words back.. I will respect Mr. Yunlan's orders" Wei start taking steps backwards still looking at Yunlan.. and he left the house finally..

Yunlan feels like someone is snatching his precious treasure from him by Wei's parting steps.. Yunlan also left after Wei's exit.. On his way, he calls Lin and told that he is nearby and he will be back soon.. Yunlan was in his jeep and feels like a car was following him..

The car speeds up and comes in front of the jeep.. Yunlan pulled the brakes suddenly and sigh deeply.. He glares angrily at the dark car.. and gets off the jeep.. walking closer to the other vehicle

Yunlan hit the window glass "Who are you?.. Show me your face!"

The car's door gets opened and Yunlan steps back while pointing his gun at the person who was about to come out.. Yunlan was ready to shoot the person but he opens his eyes wide seeing the person who was now standing in front of him..

"It's you?" Yunlan put down his gun and sigh a breath of relief.. "You make two mistakes first you leave the house alone and second one you left your vehicle too.. This would be enemy's car too"

"Oh really?.. You are worried about me.. But why? (Wei smiles while crossing his arms against his chest) You.. You left me" Yunlan was confused with his words..

"You are worried for my safety?.. Why do you even care?" Yunlan shrugged his shoulders and looked to the other side

"Oh really?.. Then was Lin time passing in your room? How did I come here following you?.. Well, who asked me to leave, Mr. Yunlan?.. You order me to leave!.. You said that I can go wherever I want.. this also means that I can stay back......so I stayed.."

Yunlan was silently listening as he was so happy to see Shen Wei again..

Wei told him that no order is greater than his promise even it is his order.. Yunlan feels relief and he slightly nod... 

"Great! So, you are not going?" Yunlan was so happy that he failed to hide his smile and happiness.. Wei shook his head

"No, until I find the culprit and till then I won't let you go out of my sight even for a moment (Yunlan smiles) We should leave now.. I will come with you"

"YES!!" Yunlan mumbles with all his might behind Shen Wei's back 

"Are you angry with me?.. Did I hurt you?" Yunlan asks Wei just looks at his face "I know I spoke too much, I am sorry for that! Please forgive me.. I know I am so stupid but you are so kind.. Please forgive this stupid man" Yunlan cutely pleads and Wei chuckles

"It's okay Yunlan.. Forget about that"

They return back and all the family again gathered around Shen Wei... They again start accusing Shen Wei saying he has no shame, he returns back and this and that...

"Uncle! Is this the way to speak to Wei? I brought him back"

Yunlan's words shock them deeply and they all become crazy.. "You are joking. You went mad" .. And so so on. Lin smiles looking at them..

"Yunlan has ruined my plan" Aunty grit her teeth but stand silent.. They all refused to believe Yunlan and he ignored all of them and walks inside leaving Shen Wei there.. But suddenly he returns and dragged Wei along with him too..

Now they were sitting in the room where Yunlan was all around Shen Wei to know about his next plan.. 'Mr. Lovely! What's your next plan?"

Wei keeps thinking and he didn't tell anything to him. Yunlan asks again and again but no response.. "I won't tell you! What if someone comes here?" Wei was curious to protect his every move..

Yunlan suddenly holds Wei's wrist and dragged him inside the washroom. Yunlan pinned him against the wall under the shower and caged him

"There can't be a safe place than this.. "Now tell me! What your next countermove is?"

But Wei refused to tell anything, he pushed his arms back and was start walking away but Yunlan grabs his wrist and twirls him back.. As a result, the shower turned on mistakenly.. Wei slips and Yunlan holds him by wrapping his waist and pulled him closer..

Wei holds Yunlan's biceps for support.. Both were so close that they can sense the hot air coming out from their mouth.. Yunlan pressed him even closer looking deeply into the beautiful wet eyes.. Yunlan feels the softness of his body..

"What are you doing? Leave me!" Wei said and Yunlan leaves him with a slight jolt.. Wei shook his head angrily and again start to walk but Yunlan again did the same and pulled him back..

"Tell me what is your counter move?"

"It's not a counter move..... It's called counterattack" Wei said and Yunlan holds his waist "Tell me what is your next move?"

"Marry me!" Wei said and Yunlan's jaw dropped.. "I don't want to marry you! Who wants to marry such a dangerous guy?" Yunlan steps back

"And who wants to marry such a careless guy? I am asking for a fake marriage" Wei said and Yunlan asks how this fake marriage will be useful in their plan.. "Will tell you later, just believe me and say yes!" Wei said and Yunlan sigh

"I don't know anything, I don't understand anything but I believe you!"

Wei smiles and hugs the other tightly.. "Control yourself as I have no function like controlling and in this condition, I will become drunk.. You are already so inviting........ Wet beauty!" Yunlan gets shocked by his sudden hug and Wei quickly pulled back

"Shameless" He mumbles and Yunlan chuckles "Thank you for the compliment"

"Do something that the family believes you, Yunlan! If you simply going to tell.. then they won't believe" Wei was right here again.. Yunlan thinks something and smiles.. 

"Idea! Be ready, wet beauty"

Yunlan told something to Wei and both shake hand all laughing and chuckling.. Later family notices that there is some tension between Yunlan and Wei.. as both are not talking to each other and both are angrily glaring at each other too..

"What happened to them?" Aunty gets suspicious and Wei even didn't ready to give a simple pen drive to Yunlan.. This becomes questionable by others..

At midnight, aunty and uncle both wake up when they heard some noises outside
"Yunlan stop! Stop.."

Shen Wei was running behind Yunlan being all worried as Yunlan was going out with his bag.. Wei runs and grabs his arm "Please stop, Yunlan" Wei pleads and all the family gathered looking at them..

"You can't stop me today!"

"Please don't do this to me" Wei pleads and Yunlan secretly looks at his family members "Do you listen to me? Why should I listen to you?" He shouts and walks away.. "Listen Yunlan!" Wei runs and holds his hand again "Try to understand.. This can't happen!"

Yunlan holds Wei's shoulders and pulled him closer "You are asking for a huge price for these years of service (Wei turns his pupils to look at the family) How can you stop me from speaking my mind?.. "

"Yunlan, this can't happen! (Wei makes a fake crying face) I am just here because I am bound by my duty"

"I don't care" Yunlan hits the wall and Wei worriedly holds and kiss his hand in concern "Are you crazy?" Wei said and again kissed his hand "Is it fine?" Wei asks mumbling and Yunlan said yes with his eyes..

"I saw your reaction now accept that you love me too as much as I love you!" Yunlan shouts loudly so that everyone heard that and yes they did.. All get shocked and they cover their mouth in this unbelievable situation..

"But you don't know me" Wei steps back and Yunlan steps towards him "I don't need to know you to love you.....I love you, Shen Wei! And love just happens it doesn't need any planning" Yunlan pulled Wei in his arms and stares at his extraordinary beautiful face.. They unconsciously get lost in each other..

Wei hummed and steps back after coming back to their senses.. "If you don't love me then you have no right to stop me here" Yunlan shouts and start walking away with his bag.. Wei gets worried and calls him but Yunlan didn't stop

"Yunlan!!" Wei runs and hugs him from behind.. "I can't stay without you"

Yunlan pulled him to the front and hugs him dearly.. Wei put his arms around the other's neck and Yunlan wraps his soft delicate waist with both arms.. "I love you a lot, Yunlan.. I love you more than I love myself" Wei said loudly and keep hugging Yunlan.. Yunlan cradles him slightly and smiles feeling the sudden rise in his heartbeats in real..

Uncle's head spins and he falls on the floor.. "What I just see?"

Wei chuckles slowly seeing him fall "Our plan worked, Yunlan.. They seem convinced" Wei didn't notice but Yunlan was hugging his waist with love and he was so lost in the soft touch that he didn't know what Wei said..

Yunlan closes his eyes and smells the intoxicating scent of his guard who was currently swinging in his arms.. Yunlan was feeling something weird but he doesn't understand what it was.. He just doesn't want to let go of Shen Wei and wants to keep standing in this position forever..

'Thank you so much, Wei! Thank you so much.." Yunlan again said and he kissed Wei's lips lightly while breaking the hug.. Wei gets shocked "This was not in our plan!" Wei mumbles still standing in his arms and Yunlan smiles

"I told you I don't have a controlling feature!.. You throw yourself in my arms again and again.. How much a man can control!"

Yunlan mumbles back and again peck the soft lips.. "You dare do it again then...."

Yunlan again hugs him tightly trying to feel the earlier sensation but this time he gets interrupted by the Uncle who comes near

"What are you doing at this hour?....Why you are sticking to each other?" He pushed both apart "Get aside!"

Wei looks down and Yunlan corrects his jacket being confident..
"What you did, Yunlan? (Looking at the uncle) We woke them up!.. Sorry sir, because of me your sleep gets disturbed" Wei acts so cute and sorry for making them wake..

"What?.....We are in bigger trouble and you are concerned about sleep?... (Wei innocently looked at uncle).. You have left us dumbstruck. Can you justify your actions?... Is this your new plan?" Uncle shouts and others also come closer to them..

"Use some brain, Shen Wei?... what's wrong with you?"

"You claim to be his bodyguard and now you are trapping him.."

"What is the need of seducing him to the core?.. Just ask us we can give you money"

"Tell us your price!.. And leave Yunlan alone"

They all attack Shen Wei again with their hateful and sarcastic words.. Yunlan was listening as usual silently looking at everyone one by one..

"Keep this in mind, Shen Wei!.. This doesn't change your status.. You were a servant then and you will remain one.. (Yunlan get angry now) Don't dream of becoming the king.." Uncle was shouting pointing his finger at Wei who was standing looking down

Yunlan looked at Shen Wei and frown seeing the big tears flowing down from his cheeks as his uncle was still shouting at him "One must know where one stands...."

"That's enough, uncle!.... Don't you dare say anything against him.... If you want to talk to him, behave yourself.... Respect him, he will be your master shortly.." Yunlan comes in front of Shen Wei shielding him behind his back from his poisonous family..

Uncle, aunty and others get shocked and astonished..

"I will marry only him!.. I don't need your permission for that... (Uncle looks back at the family) Uncle!.. Apologize to him.."

Yunlan throws a bomb on their heads.. Aunty also gets confused about what happened to Yunlan suddenly as earlier he fights with Shen Wei badly... And now he is determent to marry him.. Wei also gets surprised by Yunlan's this behaviour..

"Apologise? (Pointing at Wei looking at Yunlan) To him?" Uncle was not believing what Yunlan said to him.. "You heard me right.. Apologise to him" Yunlan was feeling angry that why they insult his Shen Wei.. Wei smiles slightly still looking down.. as he was not crying anymore..

Uncle hesitantly looks around then slowly at Wei.. "Wei, forgive me!" Uncle said from the far and left from there feeling ashamed.. Aunty gets suspicious and Yunlan walks closer to Shen Wei and holds his hand dearly..

"Congratulations! Yunlan.." Aunty looks at their hands then at Wei's smiling face.. She fumes but controls and they walk away.. Yunlan takes Wei to their room.. After few moments, Wei comes to the kitchen to get water but he stops looking at someone..

"Shen Wei, I brought you into his room to nab the culprit but you enticed him instead"

"Ma'am, neither can I change your mindset nor I feel the need to answer your question.." Wei said and aunty smirks "You know very well that how much I dislike you but Yunlan has fallen for you. So, I must not comment on this situation"

"Even I didn't know that the situation will turn out to be like this.. I love Master Yunlan.. I won't abandon him.. In fact, I can protect him in a better way now.... I am here. I will soon find the real culprit and don't worry I am not going anywhere still after 15 days.. I will stay with.... Yunlan!"

Aunty intertwined her eyebrows in tension and thinks something.. Wei smirks looking at her

"I will stay with Yunlan....... forever!" Wei said and left from there holding the jug leaving her with her tension and thinking... 

***************  

Thank you and enjoy!!

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

1.7K 156 7
Sometimes I wish you were in my place just to know how I feel.. Shen Wei Yunlan returns from Canada to attend his cousin Wang's wedding there he met...
1.6K 130 8
Something is murdering women on their way home. To stop the blood running in the streets, Shen Wei knows he's going to have call someone far more sup...
35.5K 1.9K 16
When your soul is broken what you need is not a glue to make it right, what you need is love. Note: I do not own the characters in this fanfiction or...
11.8K 758 12
The first time they met, Wei didn't know him, but Yunlan did, because Fate had seen what was going to happen and didn't like it, so she gave Yunlan a...