Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos

710 24 40
By weasleytwinsimp11

"Is my wife having a good time?" asked Miles loudly over the music as he pulled Emilia closer to him, wrapping his hands around her waist.

"I really am." said Emilia with a smile, Miles grabbed her face and smiled as he pulled her into a kiss. Y/n came carrying Zenith inside to see Emilia and Miles smiling causing her to crack a smile.

"Where Adrian?" asked Graham who had George next to him.

"Oh he's.. he's busy with Nick and Hayden." said Y/n as she looked back at doorway.

"Oh well can I carry him?" asked George as he held his hands out for Zenith, Y/n nodded as she handed him over.

Mr. Morales came in with Natalia as he pulled Y/n aside. "Y/n.. don't let Emilia or Miles outside, nor tell anyone that he's here, alright?" said Mr. Morales as Y/n nodded.

"And what is Adrian doing?" asked Y/n as Mr. Morales fixed his tie.

"I'm sure they're just obliviating him, nothing to worry about Y/n. Why don't you go and distract Emilia and Miles." said Mr. Morales as he pushed her a little forward, Y/n narrowed her eyebrows and walked over to the newlyweds.

———

"Have you been practicing your homework?" asked Sammy as her and Lucas sat by the sweets table eating up all the candy.

"I haven't even touched it! I was thinking on doing it a few days before we go back, we still got another week." said Lucas as he took a bite of his candy. Sammy giggled when Graham walked over to the two.

"What are you two talking about?" asked Graham as Sammy and Lucas turned to look at him.

"School, don't you have to be on somewhere?" asked Samantha as Graham messed up her hair and rolled his eyes turning to Lucas.

"Do you still think boys are yucky?" asked Graham

"Yes disgusting." said Samantha as Graham nodded and turned to Lucas who rolled his eyes. "Expect Lucas! He's my best friend."

"Yeah, keep it that way." said Graham as he walked away, Lucas rolled his eyes and turned to Samantha who started licking a lollipop.

"Don't know why he's being so weird." said Sammy as Lucas gave her a small smile and looked away.

"Hi!" said the familiar dark hair girled he met in American. "I don't know if you remember me but-"

"Mia, right?" said Graham with a smile causing her to smile.

"Yeah." said Mia.

"Honestly I thought you were a muggle." said Graham as Mia laughed a bit.

"Well i'm guessing that's a no maj, but my parents are. I'm not, I think you call them muggle born around here?" said Mia as Graham nodded and smiled.

———

"Adrian, where have you been?!" said Y/n going to see him come back in an hour later with Nick and Hayden.

"Dont nag Y/n." said Nick with a laugh as she shot him a look.

"Don't worry Y/n we were just taking care of Elijah. I'm sure he won't ever bother Emilia again." said Hayden as him and Nick smirked and walked off again. Y/n jaw dropped as she looked at Adrian surprised.

"Don't tell me you did something stupid?" said Y/n as Adrian chuckled. "Is he still alive??"

"Yeah, he's still alive." said Adrian with a laugh as he pulled Y/n closer to him as he looked at him. "Where's Zenith?"

"Oh I don't even know." said Y/n as he placed her head on his chest, he looked down at her as she chuckled. "He's with one of the Weasleys, I think Molly."

"Y/n? That's our child!" said Adrian as he chuckled, she turned around to see Zenith being carried by Ginny and Harry.

"Ah he's fine, he's with Ginny and Harry." said Y/n as Adrian chuckled and turned to see Zenith spitting up on Harry. "Oh-"

"Y/n.. come get your child.." said Harry holding Zenith away from him as Ginny bursted into laugher. Adrian chuckled and went to get him as he wiped his face.

"Sorry, he had just ate! I guess he didn't burp everything up." said Y/n as she grabbed a wipe and started wiping Harry's face as Ginny bursted into more fits of laugher while Harry tried to move away from her.

"You're such a mum!" said Ginny as Y/n stopped and looked at Harry, Adrian chuckled as he rocked Zenith.

"Miles told me the same thing earlier.." said Adrian as Y/n handed Harry the wiped as he laughed.

"Oh honey! It's normal, I was the same way!" said Mrs. Weasley.

"So was I." said Eloise as she chuckled and looked at Fleur.

"It is natural you want to do mother things!" said Fleur as Y/n and Adrian chuckled and looked at each other. "Are you planning on having anymore babys?"

"Yes." said Adrian as Fleur reached out for Zenith. Y/n rolled her eyes and chuckled while she watched Fleur coo at Zenith.

"Well I mean not any time soon, maybe once Zeniths a bit older." said Y/n as Adrian looked at her, Ginny and Harry giggled as Y/n rolled eyes.

———

"Well, you're off for your honeymoon! Have fun, don't come back broken!" said Y/n as she sat on Emilia bed with Zenith watching Emilia pack.

"Y/n shut up." said Emilia with a laugh. "Well you better start preparing for your wedding, you have four more months."

"The only thing Adrian and I need left is the cake and little suit for Zenith. Oh how handsome my baby is going to look, oh yes, aren't you, my love!" said Y/n baby talking as Emilia chuckled.

"How about the Honeymoon, huh? Planned something out for that?" asked Emilia as Y/n gave her a look.

"We still said no honeymoon, Zenith-"

"Miles and I said we'll take care of him, Y/n! I'm sure you trust a Healer and Magizoologist to take care of you little baby." said Emilia as Y/n chuckled.

"It's not that we don't trust you guys, we just don't want to put that burden on the two of you. You guys have other stuff to do and-"

"Merlin Y/n, and you say i'm the hard headed one." said Emilia as Y/n cracked a smile, she grabbed Zenith and rocked him. "Don't you want to stay with your god parents, yes you do, while mommy and daddy make you a sibling, oh yes, say yes!"

"E.." said Zenith as Emilia looked at Y/n.

"Oh come on Y/n, let him stay with us, please!" said Emilia as she hugged Zenith who hugged her back. "Oh Y/n! I will kidnap him and send the two of you off."

"Well I don't know, I have to talk to Adrian about it." said Y/n as she chuckled.

"Talk to me about what?" said Adrian as him and Miles came into the room.

"The two of you go on a honeymoon and let Miles and I take care of Zenith!" said Emilia still hugging Zenith.

"Oh I don't know, he's still so little and we don't want to-"

"Oh shut up, we'll take care of him. We use to take care of Andres all the time when he was baby, plus Zenith is a lot calmer." said Miles as Emilia nodded.

"Well.. I don't know." said Y/n as she looked at Adrian.

"You two can enjoy yourselves while your baby is safe with us!" said Emilia as Miles agreed.

"Give him another sibling!" said Miles as Adrian looked convinced.

"Oh well, I think that will be nice won't it?" said Adrian as Y/n looked at him and face palmed while Emilia chuckled.

"Oh well.. alright. You two better get a move on though." said Y/n as she looked at her watch, Emilia and Miles looked at each other and grinned.

Adrian grabbed Zenith from Emilia's arms as they told them goodbye and set Zenith in the car seat and entered the car. "I don't think it's a bad idea to let them babysit. Emilia is a very well trained Healer and Miles just loves babies, I say we take advantage before they have their own kids." said Adrian with a laugh as Y/n chuckled awkwardly.

"I don't think it's a problem either. I just didn't think you would want to go on a Honeymoon since how overprotective you are with Zenith." said Y/n with a laugh as Adrian glanced at her.

"Well I just didn't want to go a week without him." said Adrian as Y/n chuckled and turned back to the baby who was now asleep.

———

Y/n and Adrian were asleep when they heard Zenith cough, the both of them shot up from their beds to hear him coughing violently. "Lumos!" said Y/n as she grabbed her wand and walked over to Zenith. Adrian turned on the lights as Y/n lift him from his bed and rocked him.

Zenith started coming down when Y/n looked at Adrian. "He feels really warm." said Y/n as Adrian grabbed him.

"Yeah he does, I think he might have a fever." said Adrian as Y/n looked at him concern, Zenith started coughing extremely hard again. "I'll make him some cough potion, i'm sure that'll help him relax."

Y/n was now taking Zenith onesies off to see his legs covered in rashes. "Adrian?" said Y/n as Adrian came back into the room to see his rashes. "Maybe I should make him a small bath."

"Yeah, you should." said Adrian as he looked at the rashes. "I don't want to give him Pepperup Potion, it's to strong for him."

"I'll run him a bath then." said Y/n as she picked up Zenith and took him to the bathroom, turning on the water and placing him a small tub. "Where did you get sick from, huh.."

————

"Life is great, isn't it?" said Miles as him and Emilia sat on the beaches of Cancun, drinking from a coconut. "Sitting in a beach with the love of my life, drinking from a coconut and watching my beautiful wife get tan."

"Couldn't agree more." said Emilia as Miles chuckled when Emilia's phone started ringing as she looked down at it. "It's Adrian?"

"Why is he calling you? Isn't it like midnight in London." said Miles looking down at his watch, Emilia shrugged and answered it.

"Hello?" said Emilia

"Im so sorry to disturb your honeymoon but Zenith got this really bad fever and he's getting rashes all over his legs. I cant seemed to remember what the bloody ingredients are for a cough potion." said Adrian as Emilia sat up causing Miles to look at her concern.

"There's some in the house, just go ahead and get it. Give him Pepperup as well, it'll help calm his fever." said Emilia.

"You don't think it's to strong for him?" asked Adrian.

"No, just a bit won't hurt him but if it does get worse, I say take him to St. Mungos." said Emilia as Miles stared at Emilia.

"Right! Well thanks, sorry about this!" said Adrian as he hung up.

"Zeniths got a fever?" asked Miles as Emilia nodded.

"Yeah but i'm sure he'll be alright, I think Adrian's just panicking because it's his son." said Emilia as she sat back and took a sip of her drink as Miles chuckled and did the same. 

———

"Ok so E said she had some potions already made at hers, so I'm going to go get it." said Adrian as he walked into the bathroom to see Y/n now rocking Zenith as he cuddled in her arms.

"His fever went down a bit..." said Y/n, Adrian kissed Y/n on the head and disapparated into Miles and Emilia's home. Y/n got up from the floor and took Zenith into their room to change him. "You don't feel good huh.. I know.. you'll feel better soon.."

Zenith curled up into a ball as he laid in their bed, Adrian came back with the potion as he looked at his baby. "Here, he only needs a bit." said Adrian as he grabbed Zenith, Y/n opened the potion and tipped it in his mouth causing him to spit it out. "You have to drink it, you'll feel better."

Zenith started crying as Y/n and Adrian looked at each other, she tipped it in his mouth again, this time going in. "My poor baby.. must be from last night being so cold.." said Y/n as she grabbed him and rocked him while Adrian opened another potion.

"I'm sure after this he'll be alright and sleep fine." said Adrian as he tipped another potion in his mouth, Zenith relaxed and cuddled into Y/n's arms. Y/n set Zenith in the middle of the two and waited until he feel asleep so they could too.

The sleep didn't last long because Zenith started shivering, Y/n, waking up, felt him as she grabbed him and tried to sude him. "Merlin Zenith..." said Y/n holding her baby closer to her, Adrian was still sound asleep as Y/n got up and made him a small bottle. "Oh come on Zenith.."

Zenith bursted into tears again as Adrian shot up, he made his way into the kitchen to see Y/n rocking him and trying to feed him. "Maybe we should take him to St. Mungo's if nothings wrong on him.." said Adrian as he grabbed Zenith, who felt extremely hot.

Y/n made a face as Adrian looked at her. "Let's take him to a hospital." said Y/n as Adrian made a face. "A muggle hospital where they take care of babies not spells and messed up potions and stuff."

"Are you sure? I mean.. St. Mungos can find whats wrong with him faster." said Adrian as Y/n made a face as Adrian looked at his baby. "I don't know Y/n.. Muggles don't really understand Wizard anatomy."

"Alright fine.. but if they don't do anything to fix my baby where going to a pediatrician." said Y/n as she grabbed Zenith and changed him into warm clothes. Adrian opened the door as they made their way out.

Finally reaching St. Mungos and entering the glasses. "Hello how my I help you." said the receptionist not looking up at them.

"Sick baby." said Adrian as the receptionist looked up to see Y/n and Adrian's worried faces.

"Oh! Someone will be with you shortly." said the receptionist looking back down at the paper.

———

"Do you think I got tan?" asked Miles as he looked in the mirror, Emilia laughed as he wrapped her arms around him.

"Good, you need the sun." said Emilia as Miles chuckled and turned around and picked her up.

"Yeah, do you know what you need?" said Miles throwing her over his shoulder as she chuckled and held onto his waist.

"And that is?" asked Emilia giggling as Miles set her on the bed and got on top of her.

"Me in you." said Miles as he pulled off her pants. She smirked and took off his shirt, Miles began to kiss her thighs, making his way to her area.

"I definitely need that." said Emilia, Miles pulled off her underwear as he slide his pants down, thrusting in and out of her as the bed creaked causing them to burst into laugher.

"Merlin I knew marrying you was going to be the best decision of my life." said Miles as he kissed her face after every word, she giggled and got on top of him.

————

"So what is wrong with this little man?" asked the Healer as Y/n and Adrian stared at him.

"He has a fever, doesn't eat, has rashes on his legs and he's been couching horribly." said Adrian.

"Aren't you a healer yourself?" asked the Healer as he examined Zenith, Adrian made a face and nodded. "We'll he does seem to have a fever, Pepperup Potion should do the trick."

"We gave that to him already." said Y/n with a concern tone.

"And Cough Potion." said Adrian

"Then it mustn't be a fever." said the Healer as he picked up Zenith who was squirming around. "Oh! I see the problem! He has pharyngitis!"

"How- What." said Adrian as Y/n narrowed her eyebrows.

"He has what?" said Y/n as Adrian sighed.

"Tonsillitis, usually in babies." said Adrian as Y/n made a face and looked at Adrian.

"Yes, it is common in babies, don't worry, we'll give him a wonderful potion that taste just like candy for him to heal up!" said the Healer as Y/n and Adrian sighed in relief. "You two are quite young, aren't you? Smart decision in bringing him."

"We aren't that young." said Y/n watching the Healer walk out, Adrian chuckled and grabbed Zenith as he buried his head into Adrian's neck.

"And mummy wanted to take you to a muggle doctor, you gave us a great scare." said Adrian as he rocked Zenith, Y/n laid her head on Adrian as he kissed the top of her head.

Y/n phone started ringing causing the both of them to jump. "Hello?" said Y/n seeing it was Emilia calling her.

"How is Zenith? He's alright now?" asked Emilia.

"IS OUR GOD SON OK??" shouted Miles as Y/n moved the phone from her ear.

"Merlin Miles, she can hear you fine!" said Emilia as Y/n laughed.

"Yeah, we're at St. Mungos right now, he has Tonsillitis but the Healer said he was going to be alright." said Y/n as Emilia made a noise.

"Oh poor baby! That's great, he's alright. I bet he gave the both of you a scare, huh." said Emilia when the Healer came back into the room with a potion.

"Yeah! I have to go now, i'll call you back, Emilia." said Y/n as she hung up the phone.

"Well here is a bit of this so that he can drink it right now, i'm giving you the list of ingredients so you can make some as well. His swelling won't go down right away but the fever and rash will." said the healer as Adrian grabbed the list, the healer grabbed Zenith and tipped the potion in his mouth. "Super yummy, now you all are ready to go!"

"Thankyou." said Y/n as she grabbed Zenith. The made their way back home with Zenith sound asleep, Y/n and Adrian both threw themselves on the couch and sighed. "And you want more kids."

School literally has become my 13 reason 🧍🏻‍♀️ but anyways I hope you enjoyed :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 10K 48
UNDER MAJOR EDITING!! IN WHICH - the potter siblings drive draco crazy, both in different ways warning: i really hate this fic lol i'll try to fix it...
60.4K 1.3K 26
:Never break a promise. Just like every other building has the maze another exit, made in secrecy by the creator of the maze to get the boys out and...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
80.9K 623 96
WATCH THE STORY TRAILER!!! @.malfoy.drxco on tiktok Y/N SNAPE You're Snape's daughter. You're a Slytherin. You have a very nice friend group. And the...