Just A Visit...

By moonlight_01119

Bestfriends for hell, 9 years? More? Dream and Sapnap have always been inseparable. A stupid bet is where it... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
:(

Part 20

4.5K 128 247
By moonlight_01119

CW: very bad panic attack in this chapter. 

The rest of the night, everyone was in their rooms. Kat did come in and apologize for bringing up Khai, the thought slipped her mind until she saw the outcome. But other than that, it was a good night. 

Kat had to go home the next day, to get the house ready for Grandma Beth's arrival. And because her mom had missed her for not being home in a few days. The siblings explained they just missed each other a lot more than they thought and needed a few days to themselves. 

The day of Beth's arrival, everyone was forced to be at the Obey household all day. Over 10 hours was spent in the house listening to the same stories that the old woman talked about each time she came. Nick found it amusing, never heard the stories before, but everyone else was tired of the stories by now. 

The same thing happened for the whole 10 days Grandma Beth was in town. Everyone forced over to the family home, sometimes they'd go out for lunch or dinner, but the last day, Kat, Clay, and Nick refused to go. 

"Ma, you don't understand I can't take it anymore. If I'm in the same room as her for even 5 seconds, my head is going to explode," Clay spoke into the phone. 

"Clay, today is her last day, just please can you guys?" Stacy pleaded. 

"Mom, I love you but I don't think we can. Kat got really sick and it's contagious and we don't want her to get it," Clay bantered with his mom for another 20 minutes until she finally decided that they could stay home for today. 

"Ok, she finally agreed," Clay sighed, placing his phone face down onto the couch. 

"Thank god, I don't know if I would have been sane after spending one more day with her," Kat was glad to be able to relax for a day. "Do you think we could go do something?"

"I mean I don't see why not. What do you have in mind?" Dream asked. 

"We can go to the mall. I need some new clothes," Sapnap suggested. 

"Yeah, I need to get ready and then we can go," Dream got off the couch and into his room, changing into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt because today it was in the upper 90's. Sapnap did as well, and so did Kat. They all piled into the car and drove to the Premium Outlets. 

"Let me have Aux, I have a new band I'm obsessed with," Kat reached to the front seats, looking for the AUX cord. 

"Don't play stupid shit," Sapnap warned. 

"I won't. This band is really good," Kat started playing the song 'Prey' by The Neighbourhood. 

"You're just now finding out about them? Kat, I've listened to Jesse's music for so long. Even his solo career before he joined the band," Dream rolled his eyes at his sister. 

"Not my fault. I'm only 15, not 21," she rolled her eyes back at him. 

"Oh whatever," Sapnap remarked. The rest of the drive was jamming out to all of their music, mainly the 'Wiped Out' an 'I Love You' album, Kat's favorites so far. 

"What store first?" Dream asked as the three entered the mall doors. 

"Can I go off on my own. I want to get stuff that you will get pissy about," Kat giggled when her brother's eyes practically popped out of his head. 

"I don't need anymore reasoning. Text me when your done or need anything, ok? You have your card?" Dream asked. 

"Yessir," Kat started walking off in the direction of Pink, assuming she needed more undergarments that her brother wanted nothing to do with. 

"Well, now what are you going to do that you can't make fun of her," Sapnap nudged Clay's shoulder and knocked him out of the state of confusion he was in. 

"Sorry, just forget she's almost 16 at times and I think she's still a baby," Dream shook the thoughts out of his head and started walking. "Where are you wanting to shop?" 

"I honestly don't need to. I knew Katherine would like coming here so I said it," he admitted. 

"Good to know you get along with her," Dream smiled. Sapnap blushed and rolled his eyes, and the wandered their way to the food court. 

"We can get food though, I'm down for that," Sapnap chuckled. 

"Alright, what looks good? My treat," Dream went into his pocket and pulled out his card, but Nick grabbed his hand and took the card away. 

"Nope! You've been letting me live with you for like the past month, you've bought me way too much shit already. I'm paying," he left no room for discussion. "Now, does chinese sound good?" 

"Mall chinese always sounds good," Dream wrapped his arm wound the shorter, and they walked over to the chinese booth. Sap got brocoli beef with fried rice, and Dream got orange chicken with chow-mein. The decided to get seperate sides so they could just eat each other's as well. They found a table after getting their meals, and dug in. 

"Florida food good?" Dream asked. 

"Oh yeah, this shit bussin," Sapnap ducked when a noodle was thrown at him. 

"I hate you," the blonde rolled his eyes. 

"Don't hate on the slang," Sapnap clapped back, and dug in again. They started talking about random things, and mid sentence, Dream's gaze locked on someone in the store across from him. 

"Clay? Earth to Dreamie..." Sapnap waved his hands in front of Dream's face, snapping his fingers a few times to try and get his attention again. When he came back to reality, Nick spoke again, "are you ok? You look like you've just seen a ghost."

"I- yeah, yeah. Just thought I saw someone I didn't want to see," Dream responded, taking another bite of food. 

"Ok..." Sapnap was hesitant, but decided it was best to let it go. Every minute or so, Dream would look up at the store, looking to see if the person was who he truly who he thought it was. The last time he looked up, their eyes met. 

"Oh shit. No, no, no, no," Dream looked terrified. 

"Clay, what happened?" Sapnap turned around, trying to see what Clay was looking at. All he saw were a few people walking around, but his searching stopped when he saw someone looking in their direction. Said person started walking toward them. "Who is that? Are you ok? Talk to me, please." 

Dream couldn't move. His voice was caught in his throat, heart beating incredibly loud. The figure approached the table, a smug look on his face. 

"Long time no see, blondie. Who's your friend?" the man asked, never taking his eyes off Dream. 

"I uh, t-this is Nick. Um, Nick this is," Dream was stuttering, bad. He could barely talk. 

"Hey Nick, nice to meet you. I'm Khai," he held out his hand, but Sapnap's facial expression changed from worry to pure anger. 

"What are you doing here?" Sapnap asked, refusing to shake the man's hand. 

"It's a mall. I needed new clothes. Can I not go to a public place?" Khai asked, smirking at the stunned man that was barely saying a word. "Mind if I sit?" 

"Yes, actually," Nick tried to stop him, but it didn't work. 

"That's ok, I just have some catching up to do with Clay here," Khai sat down in the seat next the Clay, putting his hand on his thigh under the table and making Dream jump. 

"Don't touch me," Dream slapped the hand away. "Why are you here? Why are you talking to me? Us?"

"I saw a familiar face that I hadn't seen in a while," Khai responded. "How've you been? You never answer my texts." 

"I wonder why," Sapnap looked pissed. He was ready to punch the guy in the face. Who could blame him? Khai's face was very punchable. 

"Nick, right? Mind giving me and my old pal here some alone time? We need to talk in private," Khai looked across the table and smiled. 

"No, I don't think I will," Sapnap snapped back. 

"It's fine, Sap. Just go find Kat, ok?" Dream looked up at the Texan and gave a worrying smile. 

"If you need me, call, ok?" Sapnap didn't want to, but he got up and walked away, taking out his phone and tapping a few times, then speed walking a certain direction. 

"Oh, Katherine. How is she? I miss her a lot you know," Khai looked back at the blonde. 

"What do you want?" Dream asked. 

"I just wanted to talk, is that not ok?" 

"No it's fuking not, Khai. You fucking, god I can't stand you, you know that right? 3 years, 3 fucking years I dealt with your shit and finally build up to courage to leave you, and you pull this? I've moved on, asshole. Don't you ever think of anyone besides yourself?" Dream's voice raised, catching the attention of a few bystanders nearby.

"Clay, baby, I've gotten better, I promise. I started new meds, I stopped shooting up, I'm a changed man," Khai reached up and cupped Dream's cheek. "Who is Nick, anyway? I heard you call him 'Sap' is he the one you'd play with?" 

"What does he have to do with this?" Dream moved his head away from the hand, just for it to be put right back. 

"I thought I told you to stay away from him. He split us apart, there's not doubt that you're interested in him," Khai rolled his eyes at the thought. "Does he fuck you better? Or are you to scared to bottom again?" 

"Khai, leave before I make a scene," Dream warned, finally getting away from the hand. 

"Oh you wouldn't want to do that. I have Hunter and Jason and so many others nearby, you wouldn't make it out if you tried something, baby," Khai smirked. 

"Don't call me that," Dream shot back. 

"Is that what Nick calls you? How adorable. What if I leaked that you two were together, or even worse, I show everyone what you look like. Oh wait, you already did that!" Khai pretend to hit his head. 

"How do you know that?" Dream was scared. 

"You think I don't keep my tabs on you? Think I don't know about your little 'SMP' or whatever. How rich you are, and all that? Or, how I knew where you are all the time? How'd you think I 'appeared' here today? Oh, and how you drove to Texas and George tagged along too," Khai smirked. 

"Leave me alone, please?" Dream whined. 

"Oh how I've missed your begging," Khai's eyes rolled to the back of his head, a faint moan escaped his lips. 

"What have I done to deserve this? I fueled your insanely high sex drive for years, I supplied you with the money you'd use to buy, I did so much for you, yet you always found something I did wrong," he was getting angry. 

"Oh baby, you just don't understand, do you? You ruined me. Left me heartbroken on my kitchen floor, crying that my only source of happiness left me for a ugly bastard like that," he referred to Nick. 

"Listen here you little shit. Don't you dare talk about Nick like that. Don't talk to me, or him, or anyone associated with me ever again, got it? I'm done. I don't want to see you, or hear from you or any of your fucking minions ever again, you hear me?" Dream rose from his seat, voice stren. 

"You're going to regret this, Clay. Just know, whatever happens, you caused it," Khai warned before Dream ran in the direction that Nick went. He pulled out his phone, stopping the voice recording that he started the second he saw Khai in the store window, and called Kat. 

"Clay, are you ok?" Kat's worried voice filled the phone speakers. 

"Where are you?" was the response she got. 

"We're in Target. Go to the closest family bathroom ok," she said. 

"Ok, it's the one by H&M," Dream ran to the bathroom and locked the door, sliding down it as he felt his breathing become uneasy and tears started pouring down his cheeks. A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door. 

"Hey, it's us," Kat's voice was heard. Dream unlocked the door, and they opened it, both immediately crouching down on opposite sides of his shaking body.

"Hey look at me, ok? Hon look at me," Dream looked up, meeting they eyes of Nick. "Hey there," he reached down and grabbed the closest hand, squeezing it, "breathe with me, ok? In... and out, good."

Dream tried his best to steady his breathing, but nothing was working. He started seeing black in his vision, the room was slowly getting darker and his eyes feeling heavy. 

"Clay? Clay stay awake!" Nick screamed. "Fuck no, Clay stay awake for me," Nick reached in his pocket and grabbed his phone, dialing a number. "Hi, I need an ambulance to, Kat what mall is this?" 

She took the phone, "Premium Outlets in Orlando. Please my brother he-he's about to pass out. We're in the family bathroom by H&M." 

Kat stayed on the phone for a few more moments, while Nick was trying to keep Dream awake. 5 minutes before the paramedics showed up, his eyes closed and wouldn't open back up. 

He had passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 9.3K 49
Ever since Dream broke up with his boyfriend, his roommates have been trying to get him someone new. George has had a bad past relationship so he's s...
11.2K 163 22
The writing gets better as you read, this was really a huge learning experience for me. - - - This book contains: smut, fluff, angst and more! TW's...
365K 12.6K 33
This fanfic will be pretty chill, so if you need a calming, fluff read, this is the book for you! George flies to Florida a week earlier than planned...
818K 22.8K 40
Jealousy. Dream has always been a jealous person. He's spiteful and arrogant, always needing to get his own way. This only worsened when he got to c...