Never Forget - Mono X Six - L...

By Writer0001-

After the betrayal, things never quite were the same. Things changed in both Six and Mono that day and contin... More

1 - Mono
2 - Six
3 - Mono
4 - Six
5 - Mono
6 - Six
7 - Mono
8 - Six
9 - Mono
10 - Six
11 - Mono
13 - Mono
14 - Six
15 - Mono
16 - Six
17 - Author's note
18 - Mono
19 - Six
20 - Mono
21 - Six
22 - Mono
23 - Six
24 - Mono
25 - Six
26 - Mono
27 - Six
28 - Mono
29 - Six
30 - Mono
31 - Six
32 - Mono
33 A - Six & Gabby
33 B - Gabby
34 - Mono
35 - Six
36 - Mono

12 - Six

2.1K 59 60
By Writer0001-

After the performance Six hurried backstage to get herself together before greeting customers who were dining.

She had saw him, and she was sure who it was this time. It had to be. It was none other that Mono. She knew it was and nobody could tell her any different.

He had the same skin as his father, but he was different. Hopefully. He had to be...Six didn't know what she would do if...

"Six darling! You did an outstanding job!" Terrance came over to her, patting her on the back. "Of course you always do a good job sweetie."

She groaned. "I'm sorry..."

"Why? What's the matter?" He asked her, taking her chin into his hand and peering into her amber eyes. She had taken her mask off backstage.

"I-I don't think I'm ready..Terrance...I'm not ready to greet customers just yet.." Six told him, avoiding his gaze.

It pained him to see how miserable she was all the time. He knew she hated this way of life. He could see how useless she felt. He always tried to lift her up, but some people you just can't, but he never stopped trying. It just pained him so much to see his friend so unhappy with her life, feeling as she had no choice but to life here, and live this way.

"You can take as long of a time you need sweetie."

When she was finally to visit with customers during meals she not help but be drawn to Mono. He never noticed her, as he was obviously spaced out, but Six on the other hand could not take her eyes off him.

She had only saw her face once in her life, but she had never forgot what he looked liked. She had never forgotten his eyes, dark pools of shimmering calm black. The eyes she had gazed into just seconds before destruction. The eyes she had once thought of as demonic, evil, scary, just like his father, but she had longed to see them again. Just once.

She would never forget his nose. Upon remembering it when she was younger she would laugh, somehow thinking its shape was a bit funny, just cause it dipped in a little close to his eyes and then made for a long straight nose. Though it hurt a little to remember.

But now as she was older, even from a distance he was devilishly handsome. She could feel her cheeks flush, which was an alarming rare occurence for her.

He looked very different now that he was older. His skin tone had chained from the faith tone she remembered to a calm grey blue that reminded her awfully a lot of rain, or cloudly blue sky. Yet he still looked the same. He was always the same Mono.

Except he was even more handsome than she remembered him being when they were younger.

She did not want to come over to his table. She didnt want to look into those beautiful dark eyes. She same eyes she looked deep into as she still let go and dropped him.

She did not want to, but her feet moved on impulse dragging herself to him on their own. She was drawn to Mono like a magent and she did not stop it. He had been gone too long, she needed to be next to him. She longed deeply to be in his presence.

Both thankfully and unthankfully two of the geisha women stepped in front of her stopping her halfway there.

"I think we have handsome over there under control."

"Yeah. We saw you eyeing him. We got him covered."

Six looked between them. It did not help they both looked the same, posed blocking her way with their arms crossed in front of their chests, and the same annoying high pitched voice and the stupid attitude.

"Get out of my way." Six snapped coldly.

"Yeah," one scoffed, "you act like you're in charge here. But you should know your place Lady."

They both narrowed their eyes at her.

"Get. Out. of my way!" Six snarled pushing her way between the two, prying them away from eachother and shoving eachother, sending the two women to stumbled into table on either side of the isle. They yelped and griped annoyedly as Six came over to Mono's table, smiling satisfied under her mask.

He did not even notice her when she stood there for a few seconds apprehensive about all of this.

What if Mono noticed her? She realized she had not planned for any of this.

She panicked for a second reaching up to her face quickly to see if her mask was still on, before relaxing and breathing out quietly before sliding into the seat across from him.

"Hello mister~!" She knew how to make anything sound real nice, she had had a lot of practice and could say the right things just right.

Mono's head turned up to look at her and as soon as he laid eyes on her, he choked on his chow mein, coughing before spitting it out and sending his chop sticks flying at her.

Six held back the urge to laugh even if it was repulsive. This was definetly Mono. It was Mono. The same old Mono depsoye any change in appearance. It could be no one else. She knew he better than anybody else.

Mono sat up quickly, reaching for napkins to clean up the mess he made already but ended up knocking over his class of water and making an even bigger mess, blushing red embarrassed at how he was making a fool of himself.

"Oh my god! I'm am so sorry!" He muttered quickly he said rushing to clean up the table with the remaining napkins that weren't soaked.

He tossed his ice cubes into his cup and and looked at her, clearing his throat, as he blushed even redder, clearly embarrassed.

"I...uh..." he slowly gazed up at her, stopping at her big breasts, and Six could defiently tell. She wasnt exactly uncomfortable though...did he like them?

He quickly turned his head away, trying to be respectful and not stare. Mono was always cute and respectful. She found herself burning up under her mask. Why?!

He coughed nervously and she watched him as his eyes trailed back to her.

"I hope you like a girl who's shy~" she told him, hiding half her mask under her fan. She didnt need to, but she felt it added to the act.

All she had to do was take a deep breath, calm down, and act.

It was only the guy whom she felt very guilty for betraying and had nightmares about.

"Uh...actually I like..all girls..I'm straight.." Mono said, fidgeting with a napkin.

Six cringed on the inside. He was sure bad at this. Defiently sober. She decided to help him out by adding to what he lacked which was her smoothness.

"What's your name handsome~?" She asked, moving her fan away.

Mono gasped at the sight of her mask, which was a little shocking. Most wore it...hadn't he seen other masks before?

He jolted a little, his knee hitting against the table, before freezing up.

"Sir are you okay?" She asked more concerned now. Mono had always been strange but something had set him off.

Her heart pounded. Did he recognize her voice? Did he know it was her? She was scared but she tried hard to keep her cool.

"Why..uh..yes! Sorry. You're just so..." there was a painfully awkward pause, and Six could tell he was thinking of a lie to say, probably. She knew a lot about people and body language.

She swallowed, hoping he had not known it was her. She had no idea what would happen if he found out. Though what was she expecting? She could only hope for not the worst.

"I am completely captivated by your beauty." He feigned a smile.

Six could tell. Everything. But not the why. She sighed quietly. At least she was safe for now. She knew if he knew he wouldve said something else.

At least it would be easier acting and talking for an idiot she already knew. It helped her cater responses that could quite possibly be useful to her. Though Mono was always unpredictable. She guessed she would have to see.

She told him what she knew he would to hear, which she had become particularly good at, "Why thank you~!" She added a little something she knew was true though, "I seem to find you to be very very handsome~ and I could not bear to see someone like you all alone for a minute longer." She told him.

"O-oh...I...um..." Mono put his hand on the back of his neck, blushing a deep purple color, that's how it showed on his blue cheeks.

Six could see that he had freckles. Upon which she had never noticed before. It surprised her, not much sun shown in Pale City, plus he always used to wear that paper bag...

Mono just pulled the brim of the fedora down more, shading his eyes.

"Anyway, tell me about cha mister~. What's your name~? I'm sure it's something sexy~." Six told him, her facing heating up quickly. No matter what she had to try and stay in character. Even if she wanted to cry out that it was her already. She had to use the slower way of thinking, the long way to get out of Mono what she wanted.

"I-its Mono." He said coughing nervously, hiding his face with the back of his hand again.

"Mmm. Mono?" He nodded as she spoke. "And what might bring you here to this fine establishment?"

So, for quite a while Mono and Six had chatted, mostly just the normal conversation for two friendly 'strangers' striking conversation.

Six mostly kept it going during Mono's awkward nervous parts, and for that he was thankful.

Six had finally started to become comfortable around him for a while, maybe he wouldn't know. Maybe he wouldn't ever know, and she would be safe forever. Yes, maybe she could convince him she was a different person and play the role of that so she could at least still have him in her miserable life.

But she still wanted to tell him. Bad.

Mono said something though that made her nervous and broke into a sweat.

"Yknow, you sound so familiar. It's kinda nostalgic like we almost met before. And I forgot to ask your name.  What's your name?"

Six didnt answer.

"Oh my name?" She asked, though it was clear what he had said, he didn't stutter. She was stalling. She had never really given herself another name. She could no longer remember her biological name, or her parents. She longed to see her mother's face again but that was for another time to think of so she dismissed the thought for now.

"Well. I like to be called the Lady." She told him.

Mono's smile disappeared.

"You...just..really? Sorry...it just... reminds me of someone I used to know.." Mono said dryly.

A/N: its embarrassing when I have typos so full permission to be typo police. Also, sorry for an over week wait for such a shitty chapter. I'm sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 1.1K 34
The loops repeated itself once again for the poor little boy, Mono, to suffer the betrayal yet again. However, something, or someone, made the hell c...
30.2K 976 21
" 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 " Captured by one of the Hunter's net traps, (y/n) struggles to free themself. Almost put of air, they...
97.5K 2.1K 31
This world is scary, but with friends things are easier to do. Maybe even having fun! Who knows what will happen? Maybe even having someone who is mo...
16.8K 676 23
Cover by Gabawook The sequel to the first book in the series, "Together." I HIGHLY recommend you read that book first so you can be all caught up on...