š€š€š‘šŽš š‡šŽš“š‚š‡šš„š‘ ļæ½...

By grimesbluejeans

š€š€š‘šŽš š‡šŽš“š‚š‡šš„š‘ š— š…š„šŒ š‘š„š€šƒš„š‘ š–š€š‘ššˆšš† š‚šŽšš“š€šˆšš’ š’šŒš”š“ More

šˆ š š… šŽ
šƒš€šš‚šˆšš†
š‡š€š˜š‹š„š˜
š€šššˆš•š„š‘š’š€š‘š˜
More than a kink*

š€š‘š„ š˜šŽš” š‰š„š€š‹šŽš”š’

20.2K 133 9
By grimesbluejeans

I had gotten a call at midnight, which wasn't pleasant but it was the usual with the job path i had chosen.

calls came in at all hours whether it be from in coming cases or just the lack of people in the burea to file the paperwork for those cases.

instead of the joyful number of penelope popping up on my phone with her smiling picture on the contact,

this time it was spencer calling. his contact picture instead was his face planted in whipped cream from his previous birthday party.

the white substance covering over his eyes and stuffing his nostrils as he tried to laugh it off and use the trusty napkin tucked into the collar of his shirt.

with a gentle sigh i answered it while rubbing over my eyes trying to relieve myself of some of the grogginess while looking over at the clock,

"spence what's up its two in the damn morning" i huffed into the phone, and flicked on the lamp resting on my night stand.

he had no response except for his heavy breathing before i called his name out again this time louder to try and get a sort of answer from him.

now i could hear that his words were slurring all over the place and i could barely understand any of what he was trying to convey to me,

and the shitty cell service in my apartment hadn't made it any better.

"I am on 21st street! she stood me up y/n, she stood me up again!"

he retorted in a bitter tone over the line while i could hear him swallow somethingly down harshly, praying it was water but inferring it wasn't i slipped myself out of bed.

"okay i'll come get you just stay there, you at the bar on 21st street spence you know the one of our team goes to after paperwork days?"

he slurred a sloppy yes before he hung up the phone to which i tossed it on the bed.

i slipped on a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie grabbing my car keys from the hook by the front door. walking out of my apartment i made sure to lock the door and pull it tight praying that when i came back my stuff hadn't been stolen.

I quickly scurried down the stairs. I unlocked my car getting into it,

He said he was at some bar the team would go to on our nights out, the one on 21st that was closest to the office so it made it way less of a hassle for everyone.

every Thursday or every paperwork day they would gather here, so it was just a miracle he decided to get stranded at his bar.

I parked on the side of the street. He was outside he chugged a bottle of some liquid,

a paper bag wrapped around it because even drunk he was smart enough not to get in trouble with some of the other federal agents who lurked about in this bar.

"Spencer" I said softly as my lungs let out a full breath. His brown eyes looked up at me with almost a pity look inside of them.

He was super drunk to even stand when i stood him up he wobbled over, nearly taking me and his pipe cleaner body down with him.

Finally getting him into the car.

i heard him mumble "im sorry" he started to fiddle with the seat belt to try to slip it over his chest, with failed attempts of his shaky hands and clearly not sober enough to put on his own seat belt I finally helped him.

it clicked and he gathered his words so that he could give her a soft thank you.

"Your okay, but what happened to your date why didn't she drive you home?" I asked.

"She stood me up" he repeated back and I could hear the way his voice had cracked a little like he was about to cry, spencer never cried.

well not in front of people so maybe it was the alcohol that made his heart seem to let itself run a little loose.

i frowned at the idea someone could stand up someone so sweet and smart, it kinda made my heart ache a little seeing how sad he was,

"no text or anything?" I asked and watched him click on his phone to check and I watched it flash with the home screen and with zero notifications I turned my head back towards the road.

"It's okay Spence you'll find someone, maybe you might meet someone in the office or maybe a hot serial killer on one of our cases"

i teased at him and nudged his shoulder hearing him sniffle a little as he tried covering up a laugh i turned my head back to the road.

I watched him lean his head against the window and shut his eyes.

-

I pulled him out of the car,

This time using the elevator at my complex, because I didn't want him to fall down the stairs because even when he wasn't drunk he was the clumsiest person i had ever known.

he giggled as he fell threw my front door as i opened it i looked away to tuck my keys on the rack but with a loud thud i looked down,

he had stopped his crying and moved into continuous fits of making nerdy jokes and giggling with each one like he was a kid in the 2nd grade.

His body had hit the wood tile of the floor to which he hadn't even bothered to get up instead he laid there, shocking for a germaphobe.

it was shocking for a man who wouldn't even shake someones hand let alone step into his own house with his work clothes on.

"you can't sleep on the floor spence, no matter how many times i mop my floors i'm sure they won't be to your germaphobe likings, you probably believe theyre swarming with bacteria" I chuckled. and turned to see him flopped on the couch.

I walked into the Kitchen filing up a glass with cool water from the tap, pulling a couple of ice cubes from the freezer and dropping them into the cup to make it somewhat cold for him.

I reached into the cabinet grabbing a bottle of advil, i set the water and bottle on the coffee table in front of him.

"How can i repay you for being my sweet ol nurse?" He asked with a smile formed on his face the look before he was going to push out a fit of giggles to which he pushed them down.

"No need this is what friends do you're like family, the only family i really have" I admitted and watched his eyes furrow a little even drunk he knew just the right way to read emotions.

"then as family i will pay you back with a good deed"

he replied before covering himself with the blanket i provided and with nothing but a smile i flickered off the light before making my way into my bedroom,

_

My alarm had gone off for work, 7 in the morning like clock work and still i hadn't gotten used to the same routine i'd been following for the past four years.

i sat up on my bed, stretching out my body and taking in a deep whiff of the smell filling up the vents of my apartment.

the smell of fresh coffee that had surely just been brewed. I was confused for a second before walking out of the bedroom to see Spencer had the coffee brewer on and two mugs down from the cabinet rested on my counter.

"Good morning" He said pouring coffee into the two cups

"Still hung over" I asked cockily feeling as a grin came across my face, He nodded his head while taking a sip of his coffee.

He added lots of sugar and creamer always trying to get away from the way the coffee tasted he really just liked the caffeine it gave him.

"You get any coffee or is it just milk?"

i teased him. He stuck his tongue out in a child like manner.

"we're gonna be late for work if you don't get your ass up and ready" I retorted at him as he looked down at his watch to which he was way behind his schedule.

He ran to grab his bag and walked out the door he always liked being early, and Reid see he was never late not a day in life had he ever been late to work.

-

The music from the radio filled this silence. Me and spencer sung along to (your favorite song) we screamed the lyrics. when the song ended we both bursted out into laughter.

We walked into the bull pen. laughing like children. Everyone's attention was drawed on us. I hit spencer with my elbow.

we both stopped laughing each sitting at our desks that were filled with paper work.

"Good morning" Rossi said. "Morning" I repeated back. Spencer giggled.

"what's up with pretty boy"

Derek said. His eye brow was cocked up. "Hang over" I chimed in. Derek's face was in shock. as i went to speak i was cut off.

"Agent l/n my office please"

A deep voice boomed in. My boss seemed to show no emotion i should have been scared about what might happen in his office but i loved seeing him. His body his face his hands everything seemed like a treat to me. I stepped into his office him shutting he door behind me.

"Sit please"

He said bitterly, and the words had seemed to roll of his tongue in the coldest manner possible,

"Why am i here sir did i do something wrong in the paperwork i submitted last night?" i asked. He left no response and just stood there his body facing me but his head face at the wall.

"What happened with Agent Reid" He stated coldly. "Sir why does that matter right now shouldn't this be an issue we handle outside of our work hours aaron?"I asked.

I could tell he grew impatient.

"What happened with Agent Reid last night at your apartment?" he said louder his voice echoed the room.

"He was drunk so i took him home" I said.

"Is that all?"he asked.

"Yes sir" i replied my throat hurt from swallowing harshly at the tension that seemed to fill the space inside  his office.

He turned to face me. his hand touched the chair arm. Butterflies sent through my stomach.

My core grew tighter.

"Did you and Reid have any relations last night?" He whispered getting closer to me.

"No sir i swear nothing happened he slept on the couch, besides he was drunk. there were no relations between us!" I exclaimed out.

"reids hair is a mess, he has sweat on his face he wears the same clothes from last night and maybe that's not your lipstick stained on the color of his shirt in the color burgandy red"

he knew the two had nothing going on but every good boss tested their employees right? they gave them mind tricks.

"reids hair is a mess because he didn't have time to get ready, his face is sweaty from the way he was dancing in my car on the way to work and as for the clothes he didn't have time to go back to his place before work. and i don't wear burgandy red only cherry pink, besides reid was drinking wine thats why he has a stain on his shirt."

in her huffed manner she turned her back while the gears in her brain started to turn,

"if i had any guess i would say you Mr. Hotchner are a jealous man. one who thinks testing me is a funny game"

she spat at him as she turned back around and only watched him smile.

kissing her gently he replied,

"what good boss doesn't push you to the limits and what good man doesn't think its attractive when you get angry"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 2.6K 64
Suggestions are open. I'll do tons of fluff :) that's about it
21K 116 9
āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ: *āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ:* š§šØš­ š¦š² š¬š­šØš«š¢šžš¬ ! š“š”šžš¬šž ššš«šž ššš„š„ šŸš«šØš¦ š­š®š¦š›š„š«, ššš§š ššš„š„ šœš«šžšš¢š­š¬ š šØ š­šØ š­š”šžš¢š« š«š¢š š”ļæ½...
18.3K 282 11
An ongoing compilation of Aaron Hotchner one shots. Also posted on tumblr! (user @ h0tch-r0cket)
201K 19.3K 24
"š™š™¤š™Ŗš™˜š™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗš™§š™Øš™šš™”š™›, š™œš™žš™§š™”. š™„ š™¬š™–š™£š™£š™– š™Øš™šš™š š™žš™©" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...