~๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•จ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ~ | ๐”ป๐•ฃ๏ฟฝ...

By -AW05-

"๐ˆ๐ง ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž... More

-๐Ž๐‚ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ-
-๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก-
1: Pigtail girl
2: The letter
3: Not just another day
4: Helping a friend
5: Like I said, I'm tired
6: The MCC Charity Ball! pt. 1
7: The MCC Charity Ball! pt. 2
8: Get your sh*t together + The first date
8.5: The Night Before Christmas
-๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—”๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก-
8: plant tiem
9: #HappyBirthdayJeremy ?
10: My lovely husband

11: I love you

134 8 2
By -AW05-

Jeremy POV:

"Wow, 'Lovely Husband'. Seems a bit clichè, even for you Clay." I said, looking at the sign.

"I was just following your orders Jer." He says, chuckling a tiny bit.

We embrace each other with a hug and walk away from the crowd of people surrounding the doors. Making our way to the front doors of the airport, we get caught in the crosshairs of presumably high school seniors on their way to a class trip. I lose Clay for a bit but find relief when I feel a familiar warmth wrap their hand in mine, interlocking our fingers while doing so.

He pulls me out of the crowd and we make our way to his car. He loads up my suitcases and we get inside.

"By the way, amazing hoodie."

~

I've only been here for 20 minutes and everything has already gone to hell.

Let's backtrack a bit why don't we?

First off, when me and Clay walked through the door Patches immediately walked- no ran in between us with Sapnap following shortly after her. All I heard was a small "Hi Jeremy" before Clay ran after him. According to Sapnap, he was trying to give Patches a bath but failed miserably when drying her.

They managed to grab her and get back inside. After some exchanged pleasantries Sapnap helped me bring my bags up to Clay's room. The plan was that I would sleep in his room while Clay slept on the couch. I passed by another room and peeped in to say hi.

"Hello Goggs."

"Oh shit, Heyyyy Jeremy!!" George said, spinning around his chair from his setup and giving me a hug.

"Dang man, I felt like we haven't seen each other since the ball last year."

"I know right? Time just does that to some people." George agrees with the same British accent we all know and love.

The next thing that happened was when I was unpacking. I was just looking for a place to hang my towel when I got locked in the bathroom. I closed the door behind me to try and find a towel rack but to no avail. When I tried opening the door, the fucking knob came off. So I stood there, flabbergasted and holding a broken door knob with no phone and a dry towel.

"Shit, uhhh Clay? Sapnap? George? Help!!" I said loudly.

I heard the soft sounds of footsteps and a knock on the door.

"Jeremy? You okay?" Sapnap said.

"No, no I'm not okay."

"What's up? The toilet paper is in the left cabinet Jer."

"No it's not that, I'm kind of...stuck."

"...Jeremy just sit up."

"No! Sapnap the doorknob came off."

"What? No way."

I hear him try to jimmy the door open. He tries only to break the doorknob on the other side, leaving a circular hole behind.

"Shit." Sapnap says, looking through the hole.

I look back to see him surveying the door up and down.

"Uh...Hang tight Jer. We'll get you out."

~

After that whole debacle, Clay's bathroom door can no longer lock. So the three told me to just like my room door completely if I'm going to shower just so I can have privacy. I finished unpacking and heard a knock at the door while checking my emails on my laptop I brought.

"Hey, I brought you some snacks in case you were gonna pull an all-nighter." Clay said, closing the door with his foot and throwing bags of chips on the bed.

"Thanks, I'm just checking some emails and then I'll probably turn in. It's been a long day..."

We both take a look at the bathroom door and practically shudder at the sight of the jagged edges. I close my laptop and flop on my back, Clay mimics and does the same thing but with a small "oof" at the end.

"Jer, How tired are you? Scale of 1-10?"

"...Honestly I'd say about a 4 or 5?"

"Wanna go on a date?"

"Hehe, Mr. Dream it is nearly the middle of the night. Where would we go?"

"Anywhere is fine with me, as long as it's with you."

This smooth motherfucker. I obviously blush at this comment and he notices with a chuckle.

"C'mon, you've been on your devices all day. Take a break Eliza."

"Alexander, it's our job. Plus, you go on your PC more than me." I said, sitting up and looking at his setup.

"Come ooooooonnn Jeremy, I know a place."

"Oh really?"

I look at him quizzically and he just pouts his lips.

"Let's go?"

"Yeah, okay then."

~

Turns out, he did know a place.

And that place is called Mcdonald's.

I mean I'm not mad, I'm just a bit underwhelmed. I thought that we would go to like...an abandoned building and watch the stars or even drive down to the beach and walk barefoot in the ocean.

Really author? Mcdonald's?

(A/N: ohmygod just eat the food Jeremy.)

Fine.

Anywhere is great as long as it's with him. I don't even know what I would have expected. Guess I've been reading too many romance novels. Me and Clay are watching a movie on his phone, the only light source being that and the large illuminated sign facing us.

I eat fry by fry, getting more comfortable in the passenger seat as time goes on. Clay giggles at a joke from one of the characters and I find myself entranced by it.

If I hadn't been already, I felt like I would've fallen in love with him all over again.

The way his cheeks ball up when he laughs. The way his laugh flows between a tea kettle and a low chuckle. The way he brings the thumb side of his hand towards his mouth to stop the food from spraying out.

Did you know that he crosses his leg under his free one to be more comfortable? Did you know that he peels the wrapper of off the sauces not entirely? Did you know he always gives the other person the first nugget because "it should be a common courtesy"?

I knew all of that. Of course I did.

Because I'm obsessed with him. I always have been.

When we first met, at the pre-ball dinner, we were so sucked into our own conversation. When we became each others date to the ball, ditching our friends and sharing our first kiss. We were so ignorant, not knowing of what's to come.

I can't believe that I turned him down. I can't believe I let him drive away. I shouldn't have let him drive away. I should've stopped him. Stopped him from going into the car and told him that I do like him.

But if I had to go through all of that, all of the pain and regret, to get to this moment.

I would do it all again in a heartbeat to see him smile.

"Hey Jer, you good?" He says, wiping his fingers with a napkin and stuffing his trash in a bag.

"hm? Yeah I am."

"Alright then, it's just that you've been staring at me for the past 5 minutes."

"I like looking at you."

"...I like looking at you too."

He smiles and I practically melt inside. God, I just...like him so much. I really do, my brain is just going nuts over the things I like about him. I just, love it a lot.

I love him.

We look at each other and I just can't help it anymore. I give him a small kiss on the cheek and pull away immediately. Blushing, I look down and play with my thumbs. I look back up and Clay is just looking at me with a grin on his face.

"Just a peck? C'mon Jer it's been so long. Give me a real kiss please?" He says, giggling at the end.

I nod and lean in again for a kiss on the lips. His arms envelope me and I don't even mind the fact that my leg is being pressed up against the gear shift. I wrap my arms around his neck and I lean my head towards the right.

We take small breaths just so that we wouldn't have to pull apart. Not again, not ever. My hand begins to ruffle the back his head and we were so...lost in each others presence. We hadn't even noticed that the movie was still playing on his phone until it dropped. Causing us to look for it, we pull apart slightly and use one arm each to try and find it.

I was trying to adjust my eyes to the darkness when I heard my phone ring.

"Is it George? Are they okay?" Clay says as he sits up and checks his phone with the inside car light.

"No...It's Danni."

"What?"

"Yeah, I gotta answer. Hang on."

I go to open the door when Clay grabs my wrist slightly. Not clutching it but not letting it be easy to wriggle out of.

"Clay, I'll only be a minute."

"Jeremy please. The whole reason why I bought you the ticket was for us to spend time together. Not for you to be at Danni's beck and call."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"C'mon Jer..."

He looks at me and expects me to understand. I don't obviously.

"Dream. Danni hasn't responded in weeks and this is the first time they've reached out to me or Techno. I'm taking this call."

He gives me a somber look and I close the door. I answer quickly and hear nothing but static for a few moments. The static passes and I hear the faint sound of...crying?

~

(Bold is Danni, Italics is Jeremy)

Jer...Jeremy? Can you *sniff* hear me?

Yes Danni I can, are you okay? Are you hurt? Where's Alex?

He...he's gone.

What?!!?

He left me Jeremy. He just, left. He fucking took a bag and *sniff* went out.

Danni how did this happen?

I don't know! I just got home from work and I...I saw this note on the counter and I-

Danni, don't say anything else okay? What do you want me to do? Do you want me to call someone or...

Come here.

What?

Jeremy come to Oregon. I'm alone and I'm scared. I don't know anyone here and...you're my best friend. Actually just saying that right now seems a little selfish...I'm sorry I-

Danni, if you want me to come to Oregon then I'll book the next flight. Do you want me to call Techno? Your parents?

Oh god no, *sniff* not my parents. They'll kill him.

Not if I do it first.

Hahaha...Don't call Techno. I don't want him to worry. I mean, I'm worrying you now right?

I mean, you have been since we met Freshman year of college.

haha...

Danni, don't worry. I'm on my way.

~

I get back inside the car to see Clay with his arms crossed and his head leaning against the window.

"Clay, we have to go home."

"What'd they say?"

"Don't worry about it okay?"

"Jer...you don't have to hide stuff from me you know?"

"Clay, I know that and I'm not! You just don't have to worry about it okay? Now can we please go back home? It's getting late." I said, cupping his face with my hand hoping to persuade him.

He smiles and shifts himself to turn on the car. We get out of the parking lot and go back to their house. During the ride I go on my phone and book a flight to Oregon. The plane leaves mid-day tomorrow so I'll have to pack tonight.

The problem is, how will I explain this to Clay and the others?

-

1973 words

A/N: aaaand we back everyone.

Sorry for the long hiatus guys, buncha stuff happened. Finals, got my first dose of the vaccine (gonna get my second in two weeks), i went through a major writers block, and i just felt kind of lost for the past couple months.

But rest assured, I'm completely back in a writing mojo and am able to update as usual!! The comedian will still be on a hiatus however so i could have time to format chapters. THANK YOU FOR 1K READS ON THE STORY BTW.

Also, I have a new oc in an apply fic by simpdotcom- ! His name is Isaac and I hope you guys like him! The fic is called "the game" and I'm very excited for it!! Maybe you'll see Isaac in a fic of his own in the future 👀.

It's nice being back and I'll see you guys in the next chapter!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 2K 34
After the Waves devastated the Earth, modern society collapsed. Governments didn't know what to do, and much of the world's treaties and society's pr...
5K 188 48
"What do we have here?" He said as he crouched down to my level. "Why are you running from l'manburg? Are you a citizen there?" He asked as I stared...
4.3K 133 11
Word Count: 11,000 Ranboo had been dealing with the voices in his head for a few months now, and it was getting harder and harder to hide the fact t...
27.2K 1.1K 33
"Tommy? What- it's 2 in the morning-" Phil is shaken from his half awake daze at the sight of Tommy, on his doorstep, looking like he's been through...