The Girl Next Door (Hitoshi S...

By LightTheNight23

What happens when the new neighbor, famous gamer, Hitoshi Shinso, moves in next door to the girl who has two... More

Just simply some info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Thanks!

Chapter 25

907 25 5
By LightTheNight23

(y/n) stood in front of the mirror, her hair, nails, and makeup had been done. Now she was waiting for Kirishima to bring over the outfit they had bought her. She assumed they wouldn't be too bad knowing that Kitishima was respectable.

"Here it is," she saw the outfit. It was cute but skimpy. It was a long sleeve crop top in the color black, a mini skirt that was very mini, and some high heels that would make her wiggle and wobble form unsteadiness. "I did not pick out the outfit, Denki came home with it."

"It's okay Kirishima, I know." she whispered letting her fear rise in her throat as bile. "Okay let me get changed."

Ochako shut the door and helped her friend get the outfit on perfectly. The skirt was fluffy and made her constantly make sure it was down. At least she had really short spandex on. The shirt was tight and made more cleavage for her then what she was comfortable with. And let's face it, the heels already hurt her feet. She looked at Ochako with that look of nervousness in her eyes.

"If it's any constellation, you look hot and might blow Shinso away." Ochako made the girl let loose and laugh.

"That would be great." she said opening the door and trying her best to walk. She stood in front of Katsuki and Izuku who instantly frowned.

"Denki, you got her this outfit right," Katsuki grumbled and looked at the poor girl. "Don't make her into one of your flings."

"Yes sir," he whimpered.

"Oh my," Izuku whispered and tried not to get upset. "It looks scantily."

"Thanks Izuku," (y/n) mumbled, brushing the skirt in the back keeping it down.

"How do you feel about it Shinso?" Izuku asked the male who he had grown close to in these past weeks.

"Can she change," (y/n) heart dropped, he didn't like it. She was hoping for a compliment no matter how bad she hated the outfit that Denki threw at her. "It's cute, but behind closed walls."

Her heart jumped back up and blush heated her cheeks even more.

"No, it's part of Denki being the testing rat for most of our bets." Kirishima frowned. "He gets at least something out of the bet for being a lab rat."

"Can we at least edit it?" Izuku asked, trying to get a less skimpy outfit for his baby sister.

"Sure, but you can't change it." Denki said plopping back down on his chair.

"Here," Shinso got up and walked into her bedroom with Ochako following. He reached into (y/n)'s closet and pulled out a thin leather anorak jacket. "Is this your sock drawer."

"No, down one," (y/n) said sitting on the bed with her heels moving back and forth. He followed her directions and looked inside kneeling down looking at his options.

"Would long socks go with this?" he asked Ocako who nodded her head.

"It would, or even tights. Could pull some of that skin showing away and leave with less."

"Perfect," he said, pulling out a pair of tights that were somewhat black and also see through but not by much. He walked over to (y/n) who was slipping her shoes off and racing out of the tights. She grabbed them and began to pull them on using Ochako as a place to hold her up.

"Ah!" Ochako gained an idea. "A clutch or a small purse that you can put your belongings in."

"Make sure you take pepper spray, just don't spray it in your eyes this time." Shinso said, cracking a joke. "See now your outfit is cute and less showy, perfect for my kitten."

Ochako quickly grabbed a small purse from (y/n)'s closet and set it on the bed.

"I'll leave you two," Ochako said hiding her giggled and leaving (y/n) a blushing mess. Shinso smirked and waited for the door to click shut before he dove in and stole a kiss from (y/n).

"Why you be doin' me like that," (y/n) whined As she brushed her hair behind her ear and looked up at the soft boi.

"Because," he told her without any reason behind it. She smirked up at him but let a glare settle on her face.

"That's not an answer indie!" She giggled and melted into his embrace.

"Well it's a surprise I guess," he told her, letting out a snicker.

"Hey hurry up, we're gonna be late to the party!" Denki shouted, knocking on the door. (Y/n) rolled her eyes and moved away from him. She grabbed her purse but Shinso quickly stopped her.

"Can't you tell them you feel sick?" He asked her to hold onto her hand, not allowing her to leave.

"I wish," she whispered. She felt sick, that wouldn't have been a lie if she said that. Her stomach was that feeling when she knew something wrong was going to happen. Her instincts where telling this was wrong, more along the lines of her gut. "But I lost a bet fair and square."

"Fine," he sighed. His eyes were showing his insecurities and fears tonight but he had to be brave for her. He had realized soon enough he would protect her in any way even if it left him without her. He wanted nothing but her safety and that's all he would strive for. "But be safe! Watch for things that may be uncomfortable, don't leave your drink anywhere, take your pepper spray, stick close to Kirishima, and don't be afraid to call me at all. Just know I'm coming with Izuku dressed up as a cop so kids can get arrested."

"Why Izuku, Katsuki could do more damage?" She asked, smiling.

"Because Katsuki can't arrest people," he smiled leaning down closer to her lips once again. "If anyone harmed my kitten, I want them arrested."

His lips lightly touched her own and the kiss was done as soon as it started.

"I promise I'll stay safe," the two walked out of her apartment and Kirishima held out his arm for her to take.

"Be Safe," Izuku kissed her forehead and gave her a quick hug. She relished in his warmth for a second and let go noticing that Katsuki was quietly waiting for once in his life.

"Come here kiddo," Katsuki squeezed her tightly.

"I'm not leaving forever, only for a few hours" she said, holding onto her brother just as tightly.

"Punch the lights out of anyone who touches you, I showed you how to break an arm or any bone." He told her making her squeak out from the disgust of remembering when they used Denki as a test dummy but she actually watched Katsuki accidentally break his leg. She shuddered and looked at her brother in disgust. "Okay maybe not that last one."

"Yeah, I'm gonna pass on that one!" She smiled up at her brother.

"I love you kiddo, just as much as I love Izuku." Katsuki smiled. She could hear Izuku chuckling in the background.

"That means not that much," Izuku commented.

"Shut up broccoli cop!" Katsuki hissed.

"Love you two bumbling brothers as well." She said, opening her arms for Izuku to join the hug. Once she was wrapped in the twos arms she kissed them both in the check. "I'll be home soon."

She released them from her hug and latched onto Kirishima.

"Don't miss me!" She joyfully said, ignoring that knowing the feeling of a terrible night was just outside that apartment door.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

The lights were bright right when she walked into the door of the big mansion-like house in the suburbs of the city. Music moved her whole body and what she also assumed was that it also moved the house.

The lights would flash onto every wall to the beat of every 'iconic' song that played from the stereo or the dj stand.

"These are the parties you go to?" she looked at the two boys in disgust. It was the taste of music that wasn't speaking to her. Who could listen to foul mouthed music like that and the only story it told was how to attract the unwanted attention of many suitors. "Lame."

"Wha--" Denki looked at her surprised by her use of words. "How can you say lame!"

"It is what it is!" She smiled at him. "This is not the type of music I would blare, the only lights I want flashing in my eyes are my fairy lights and neon signs, and less skimpy outfits. If you were trying to impress me with the biggest party on the block, well you did it wrong."

She knew Hitoshi would be proud of this comeback. She could see his smile all ready, and it caused her to want to tell him right away when she got back home.

"Let's introduce you to the rest of the band members," Kirishima chuckled as he led the woman inside to meet the rest of his friends. They were on the couch (y/n) could smell the alcohol on some of the men and women who were smooching for way too long. It was like they were bathing in alcohol really. Then to the left of her she saw the very noisy high school jocks playing beer pong. They were doing really good up until they got tipsy or mostly drunk and then they got worse for wear.

"Do kids really party like this under legal drinking age?" (y/n) questioned Kirishima with her voice raised a little higher because of the blaring music.

"Yeah, but ignore them." he told her, blocking her view of any minors. "They don't matter, only take what I hand you."

She could deal with that. On the other side of the room of the jocks and smoochers they rounded the corner into what looked like a dinning room. She saw what looked to be many musical artists in the room. Every single person in here was singing at the top of their lungs and swaying to the music, it was like a dance club. Or what she assumed to be a dance club from what was described to her in a book she once read. Peopled swayed against each other and the smell of their sweat wafted to her nose making her gag slightly.

(y/n) though was met by an unpleasant sight. Jiro sat with men surrounding her even little midget man, Minetta. She had no clue how that little freak had become so popular but when her eyes connected with purple fake hero, grape juice, he smirked. She so badly wanted to wipe that smirk off of his nasty face and pepper spray him once again for making her look like a fool in front of Hitoshi but she wasn't about to start a fight with Jiro around.

"Eijirou! Denki!" things were so hard to keep track of where the sound was going, but it seemed like Kirishima and Denki were able to navigate the sea of people to find who called out to them.

"Mina, Sero, I want you to meet my best friend, (y/n) Midoriya." (y/n) eyes were directed on a pinkette haired woman who was rocking a tight fitting snake print dress. She had beautiful yellow eyes that kinda looked like honey depending on how the lights hit against them. Beside her was a black haired man who stood almost as tall as Kirishima. His smile was wide and could make anybody smile by the looks of it, she could feel her own lips tug into a smile.

"N-nice to meet you guys!" (y/n) nervously held out her hands for them to shake one after the other.

"Oh my god!" The pinkette screamed. "Babe, you're so cute! Kirishima you have one cute gal!"

"She's my best friend not my girlfriend." he told the loud woman laughing and ruffling (y/n)'s hair. "Plus she's more of family to me, right queen?"

"Right!" (y/n) smiled holding onto Kirishima tighter.

"Well it's nice to meet you finally, they always talk good about you." Sero said, giving her a calm smile.

"Well I am glad it's good," (y/n) chuckled and actually began to enjoy the presence of them. "I heard you guys are working on a new album! I am excited!"

"Babe, it's going to be the best, I hope it surprises you." Mina grabbed (y/n)s one hand and jerked it around from the excitement. "Just be patient though."

"Of course, Good work takes time!" (y/n) giggled because of Minas overexcitement. "Kiri?"

"What's up?" he asked her noticing her smile on her face hoping she was actually enjoying this party.

"Can I have a drink?" she asked, smiling purely up at the fake redhead.

"Of course, what 'cha want?"

"Babe, they make the best mixed drinks here!" Mina clunked her and Sero's cups together as emphasis.

"I'm actually underage still, but if they have root beer I'll take that." she told Kirishima, watching him go off to find her a non alcoholic beverage.

"So denki, what did you do to drag this poor girl to this party?" Sero asked out of curiosity. "Doesn't seem much like her ambience."

"Simple, she lost a bet finally to Kirishima," Denki smiled and stood tall beside (y/n).

"Oh man, well hopefully this is a good first one!" Sero told her trying to make it better.

"Hopefully," she said knowing fully how this night was already turning out to be.

"We'll look what that cat drug in," (y/n) froze and watched as most of the band members' faces turned sour. "If it isn't' Denki and his lousy followers. Still trying to make it to the top of the billboard charts?"

_____________________________________________

I do not own the characters, Kōhei Horikoshi does!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 2.2K 42
Gender Neutral Reader The characters in this book are: Hitoshi Shinso Tamaki Amajiki Tsuyu Asui Momo Yaoyorozu Kyoka Jiro Shoto Todoroki Izuku Mid...
125K 3.4K 40
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ --- ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๏ฟฝ...
215K 6.3K 43
ห—หห‹ [ ๐๐ž๐š๐, ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฉ, ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž. ] หŽหŠห— ยท๐–ฅธยท After the Symbol of Peace tells Izuku Midoriya he cannot become a hero...Midoriya followe...
939K 61.9K 18
โ”€โ”€ go to sleep. female reader. angst.