It's you always you. ( Rewrit...

By ModestLover

They are both students at the same school. They didn't know each other till Noah noticed Marwah didn't even a... More

 Characters intro
Chapter 1- (REWRITTEN)
Chapters 2-
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13 - Touch
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.
Chapter 21 -Where is she?
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 - Marwah?
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 -we meet again.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30 -The truth.
Chapter 31 - The truth part 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - Forgiveness.
Chapter 36 -Nikkah.
Chapter 37

Chapter 20- Goodbye

1K 56 8
By ModestLover

As Layal removed the clothing from the dryer, she asked, "Is Monday the last week of school, am I right Jaan?" Leaning against the wall Marwah nods her head.
"Then I will see, before the week ends we have to pack everything up, I will booking our ticket soon."
"So Suddenly?" Marwah questions following Layal to her room.

"I volunteer in my office. I will be working in Canada for two and half month or less, plus we can meet some old friends who lives there. Before the next school year starts we will be Coming back inshallah on time." Marwah nods once more while remaining emotionless.

"It will be okay. I promise we will spend more time together and have fun what do you say?" "Okay." Marwah said smiling at her. Layal smiles kissing her forehead.

"I will be in my room."

Marwah smiled as she entered her room after hearing her phone ring and realized who it was.

Noah: hello babe

Marwah: hi Noah why you call?

Noah: so I can't call you now ?

Marwah: No - that's not what I mean.

Noah: Love

Marwah: hm?

Noah: this week is the last week.

Marwah: yes I know.

Noah: the whole week you will be with me. Spending every minute with me. Because I will be leaving Sunday of next week.

Marwah: oh which reminds me, mom said she will be booking the tickets to Canada around this week too.

Noah: gosh, I'm going to miss you so much. Just thinking about not seeing you for two months ahh.

Marwah: it will be okay.

Noah: hm.

Marwah: I-I will see you tomorrow inshallah.

Noah: new word huh.

Marwah: what inshallah?

Noah: yes... what does it mean?

Marwah: that's your homework go search it up.

Noah: if I do What's my reward going to be?

Marwah: reward? 

Noah: yes!

Marwah: hmm I don't know, alright bye.

Noah: okay love you bye

Marwah: bye

——

Monday

"Inshallah means if Allah wills it" Noah said blocking her way. As she was going to walk to class.
Marwah smiles nodding. "Reward?" He question smirking at her.

"No reward." She said walking past him in class. Picking her purse she said goodbye to the teacher as starting today she was not going to come to school. The teacher had submitted the grades, and there was no more lessons.

"No -no You can't do this." He said walking behind her. She giggled nodding "I can. I never promised anything."

Marwah Exited the school building, Noah ran in front of her standing in front of her. "You think this is funny huh? I will pick my reward then." He holds both of her hand in his. She looks down at their hands and back to him.

She shakes her head disagreeing with him.

"Marie" She hears gicel call her name. They turn to look Gicel and Nathaly walks towards them. Leaving noah hands, she hugged both of them. "So today is the last day?" Gicel question.
She nods. "Right, and did I tell you about what my mom said." Gicel shakes her head.

So Marwah starts telling them, how she's going to Canada and the rest of the story.

"Oh and so what about prom?" Nathaly says looking between Noah and her. "No I'm not going."
"Sure?" Gicel questions She nods.

"Alright I will see you later. I'm busy with work and prom." Nathaly says. "I'm going to prom with Allen." Gicel added "And tell me before you leave for Canada we want to say one last goodbye." Everyone nods.

"Okay bye for now" they hugged one more time and left. Marwah then turn to Noah.

"Are you attending prom?" Marwah questioned as she observed him. "Your not there so, what's the point," he says, shaking his head. Marwah casts a low gaze.

"Love." She looks up. "What's the plan today?" Just then Marwah's phone started ringing she looks at the screen to see her mom calling.

"One second." She said answering the call and slowly walking away.

Noah just observes her, her expressions. Her smile. He smiles he's totally whipped in love.
After a few minutes later, she disconnects the call and walks back to him.

"So, mom just called she said that she booked our flight-tickets and we're leaving Friday. This Friday." His smile drop. He shakes his head "what why? This early?" She nods "Drop me home?" "Absolutely not, thank you for helping really." She chuckles at his sarcasm.

"Which means I need to pack up and get ready." "Fine." He says walking to his car. She sighed now he was upset.

Walking to him behind she added. "Fine for now, I will stay with you okay."

—-

After eating In the restaurant and having good time.
Both of them walk out holding hands. Now they were in the car going towards her house, or marwah thought so.

Looking up From her phone, "That's not the way to my house-" Marwah said When Noah pull into a nearby park and Parked his car.

He approached her side after getting out of his car, smiling, and opened her door. He also extended his hand to her. After giving him a quick glance, she put her hand in his. He drew her closer as he slowly closed the door.

She look around, he brought her to the same park as last time.

Walking to the brench they both sat down in silence,
They both were looking forward. When She slowly look at him.

"I love the way you look at me." He suddenly said, looking at her. She blush and look down.

He leaned forward. "Look at me, my life." He puts his hand over his heart as she raises her head. "This heart is crazy for you." He leans till there is no space left. "Only for you." He added.

She couldn't take his gaze, his words did something to her. Without thinking She gets up and starts walking, leaving him behind.
'Breath breath Marwah...stop blushing it's embarrassing'

"listen" Noah shouted standing up.
"I'm listening" she replies still walking and not looking back.
Noah quickly stands in front of her again Making her stop. She looks up at him.

Without speaking or moving his hands, he simply stood there and stared at her. After that, he leaned in to kiss her cheek, but she stepped back and shook her head.

"You were saying something?" Marwah said hiding her smile. He then wrapped his hands around her pulling her to him tightly.

She looked at his arms, which were tightly encircling her. "Noah." She faked to glare at him and push him, but he resisted.
"Hmm?" Just admiring her, he replied.

"I need to get home and please step back." "How do I express what I feel for you. I love you more than my self." Marwah froze, she felt butterflies in her stomach.

She kept on looking at him. He kept leaning in forward until just an inch away. "Noah....No." she whispered slowly. He smile and kissed her nose.

"Let's go." He said holding her hand and moving to his car.

Arriving at her house, she looks at him. He was forwarding for a kiss when she put her hand in his lips and she shakes her head "ever since I said lets give us a chance you have been kissing me." He smirks and kisses her hand, which she gasp because it was so suddenly and pulled away.

He laughs, "I love you." He says leaning in again leaving no Space between them. Marwah smile disappeared as she looks down. "Noah....." "yes my love."

"Lean back." He analyzes her faces and nods leaning back. "So, I will be picking you up tomorrow?" He said smiling she shakes her head. "Nope, I will be meeting you Friday in the airport." His smiles drops
"What do you mean? I don't get to see you? I will see you when I want." He said in a angry tone.
"will you not listen to me?" 

He closes his eyes, trying to think and understand her point of view. He open his eyes and look at her.

"Okay." He says agreeing

"Bye for now."

"I will call you!" He added she smiles and nods.

—-

Marwah accepted when Layal asked her to go shopping with her. Both the mother and the daughter finished their shopping after a while.
They took their time getting ready and packing when they arrived home. Every three hours, Noah would call and they would converse. He used to occasionally just listen to her speak. He admired every aspect of her. He was growing impatient to see her as the days went by. To touch and hold her. He didn't understand why she had suggested they would  meet after a few days and that too at the airport. However, he wished for peace and comfort between them. Gicel and Nathaly would call in and discuss various topics. They too had things going on in their lives. And prom was on Friday at 5pm.

Now it as Friday morning around 11am. Marwah and Layal was outside as they locked the door and had already put the their luggage's in the car.
Layal and Marwah were in the taxi going towards the airport.

Marwah had already texted her friends let them know what time she will be there.

"Jaan" Layal said tapping her shoulder. Marwah took her AirPods out and look around. "We have arrived." Nodding they exit the vehicle.

Taking their two luggage's out, they slowly were heading inside while Marwah kept looking around and her phone to see if anyone arrived or texted.

"mom" Layal stop and look at her. "You go in and take my luggage, I will wait here for my friends to say goodbye after that I will meet you inside." Layal nods agreeing with her, and gave Marwah her passport and ticket marwah took it from her hand in put it inside her bag.

Layal then walk inside, leaving marwah alone. She called Noah twice but he didn't answer. She walk towards the chair which was in the Corner and sat down feeling little nervous.

"MARWAH" Nathaly shouted making her scared. She turn around to see Nathaly and gicel, Allen walking towards her.

"Heyy" Nathaly said hugging her tight. Both pull back when gicel hugged her. "Sorry we were a little late." Nathaly added. Marwah nods smiling "hey" Allen added "hi Allen"

They started talking about everything, of course that's what best friends do. After almost 20 minutes Marwah couldn't help but ask "Allen, where is Noah?" Everyone attention went towards her.

"Oh yea. He's not here." Nathaly said looking around
"I....we talked like yesterday I don't know about now. Have you tried calling him?" Marwah nods.

"Okay we are going to leave, prom is today I need to get ready.I will miss you much we will FaceTime each other alright." Nathaly said hugging her.

And then gicel hugged her again. "Gosh I hate goodbyes, but here we go. Call me when you get there safely."

Later, they all left. Marwah who was standing looking around for Noah and back to her phone and calling him.

Just then a black car stopped in front of her, exiting the car there stood Noah.

Marwah left a sigh in relief. Their eye contact was intense. Running to her, he immediately hugged her to himself tightly.

He pull back holding her face near him. He kisses her face, cheeks, nose again and again. Then he connected his forehead with hers. Closing both their eyes breathing heavily.

Minutes passes by. "You were late." She says with tears in her eyes. Pulling back from him. He nods in guilt. "I'm sorry babe I'm sorry." He hold her hands in his.

"I have 40 minutes left." She added as he wipes her tears. "I-even if I missed this, I would fly over to Canada." She looks down closing her eyes.

"I love you...I love you." He confessed again hugging her.

She hugged him back. When her phones started ringing. She steps back pulling her phone.
She answers the phone then she looks over to Noah. "Okay mom I am coming." She puts her phone away.

"I have to go, mom is calling me inside." He shakes his head disagreeing with her. "No-no I won't let you leave me...this is not fair. I didn't get to see you until now." He says hugging her again this time more tighter. His heart beating increasing.

She tried to pull back, but he wouldn't let go.
She moves her hand to his hair, slowly touching it.

"I promise to come back to you...it's just two an half month. It Will pass quickly. You won't  even know.
I will call you we will talk." He shakes his head still not Moving.

She pulls him back gently and touching his face. Making an eye contact. She kisses his forehead and looks at him.

"Please understand Jaan."

"I hate this feeling, I hate it. Why does it feel like you're leaving forever. What if you fall for someone else? I'm letting you know. You're mine and I'm yours. I won't let it happen understand?"

She smiles "I promise no one, will ever take your place in my heart." He smiles feeling a kind of satisfaction of her Answer.

"Let go." She says slowly removing his hands around her.

"Come back to me safely." "I will inshallah." He kissed her hand one last time before she slowly walk inside leaving him there standing. He watched her until she was no longer seen.

They had no idea that destiny had different intentions for them. which will change their lives.

End of chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...