The Goddess of my Heart (Piet...

By MarvelAddictJones

You are Y/n Odinsdottir, Thor and Loki's younger sister, the goddess of Love. While your powers can help othe... More

Chapter 1: Locked up
Chapter 2: Meet the others
Chapter 4: Back to Earth
Chapter 3: Meeting Pietro
Chapter 5: Party
Chapter 6: Thunder
Chapter 7: Girls
Chapter 8: Ultron
Chapter 9: Make it clear
Chapter 10: To Sokovia
Chapter 11: Emotional
Chapter 12: Come help us!
Chapter 13: Broken
Chapter 14: Coronation
Chapter 15: Research
Chapter 16: Hela
Chapter 17: Please
Chapter 18: Bring him back
Chapter 19: Back
Chapter 20: Earth
Chapter 21: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 22: Little sister
Chapter 23: Big question
Chapter 25: Wedding

Chapter 24: Marry me

986 33 0
By MarvelAddictJones

Your Pov:
After breakfast I went to my room to change my outfit. Wearing casual clothes, I decided to sit in the living room reading a book. Morgan came running to me, asking: "What are you doing?" "I'm reading a book, but I don't think you'll like it. There no pictures in it." I said, smiling at her. "Stupid book. Pietro told me to give this note to you." Morgan said, giving me a note and leaving after. I read it: Come to the roof, I have a surprise. "Oh Pietro, what did you do this time." I said to myself.

After a couple of stairs, I finally arrived at the roof. Pietro's back was facing towards me, but he turned to my while saying: "Y/n Odinsdottir, you are the most special woman I've ever met. Life is short and goes by way too fast, so I want to remember this moment forever." "What are you talking about?" I said, but then he did something I never thought would happen.

He kneeled down to the ground, pulled out a ring and said: "I love you with my whole life, and it would be an honour if you accept this ring as a promise to never leave my side. Y/n, will you do the honours to marry and become my wife?" I covered my mouth with my hands, tears streaming over my face. I nodded and said: "Yes, yes, yes I want to marry you." Pietro put the ring on my finger and kissed me like the world didn't exist.

Loki's Pov:
"Where's Y/n?" I asked when I walked into the living room. Nat smirked and said: "Oh, she's on the roof with Pietro." "Looks like our little sister is growing up." Thor said. At that moment Y/n and Pietro stepped into the room with both smiling faces. "You two are in a good mood." I said, which made them both laugh. Y/n took a deep breath and said: "Pietro and I are proud to announce that... we're getting married." "After all the horrble things we've both been through, we decided that we are in this together." Pietro added. I'm not a sentimental person and I don't cry fast, but I was so happy for the both of them. Y/n deserves it, she loves him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.8K 21
Y/n Romanoff is unlike any other Avenger. Not only is she the youngest, but she also doesn't have any powers. Sure, Y/n is a complete badass and trai...
248K 9.2K 81
Your brother is none-other than Tony Stark, which is both a blessing and a curse. This story is built into the MCU timeline, starting in 2012 with...
1.7K 77 21
[COMPLETED] You are the goddess of mischief, you have known Thor and Loki since you were born, you have an older brother called Arild he is the only...
2.9K 35 17
Growing up Peter and I were always close. We did everything together. until that is our parents died. Then he changed, he became more distant only sp...