sneaky link

By lorrrsheisy

First Book 🦋 "i'm going to love you even when i hate you" -discontinued More

READ
2.
3.
4.
5.
6
7
8
<3333
NEW BOOK

1.

4.9K 67 16
By lorrrsheisy

  MA'KAYLA  ANGEL  JONES

"KAYLAAAA" my mom yelled , "YES MA" *no answer* "YESSSS" *no answer* "MAAAAA" *still no answer*  omg fucking gosh , i swear if i get out this bed and she don't want nothing i'm running the fuck away. I walked my ass down the steps to see my mother on the couch on her phone. " you called me ma?" i asked with a slight attitude "yea pass me that remote and lose that attitude". I passed her the remote and went right back upstairs to my bed mad as hell that she made me get up to get a fucking remote.
___________________________________
  Anyways I guess this is the time I introduce myself , Hi i'm makayla but people either call me kayla or kay but in the streets they call me BIG KAY lol but anyways i'm 16 i'm in high school of course i'm actually a pretty decent student i get good grades but my anger issues sometimes get in the way like currently i'm suspended cause i fought a girl on "school property" but in my défense the bitch should've never been looking at me funny but i been working on myself lately cause a bitch trynna graduate duhh. Moving on i got 4 siblings 2 on my mom side 2 on my dad side but we all dumb close like you don't see one without seeing the rest , i got 3 brothers and 1 sister so you can imagine how talkinto boys be. I don't really fuck with nobody besides my lil friend group of 2 they really my bitches like we knew eachother since sandbox days. That's pretty much it though so yea bye pretties.
____________________________________

"bitch did you hear bout that block party down there by that shopping center" "bitch there's a bunch of fucking shopping centres which one" "the one down madison" "oh yea i saw someone post the flyer yesterday , what you trynna go?" "hell yea you know that's where all the fine niggas be at" I was currently on the phone with my bitch CeCe. She stay talking bout parties , block parties , cookouts you name it that bitch know where and when anything is happening. " bet what time is it" "it's gon start around 5 or 6 so just be ready by 5 cause you know we gotta pick up the homie" "ard i gotchu" "ard bye love you" "love you too whore" It was only 2:00 so i had time to just chill i might take a nap so i can have energy and this block party , yea imma do that.
____________________________________

*alarm for 3:30 start going off loud as hell* shut the fuck up damn. I turned my alarm off then got up and fixed my bed then took my shower. let me break down my shower routine cause one thing bout big kay a bitch ain't ever stink so look first i put my bonnet on cause the fuck i look like getting my hair wet then i step under whatever that thing is called and wet my entire body inside of my booty and all then i grab my hand cloth and squeeze my dove vanilla body wash on it then i scrub my body with it i do this about two times that i rinse my body off and grab my loofa and do the same i did with my hand cloth about two times then i rinse my body and then i grab my body scrub and scrub my body rinse it off and then i put my oil on my body, yes while in the shower so it can soak in my skin , i don't have to worry about shaving cause i do a full body wax every two weeks hurts like hell but be having my body smooth baby and i mean smooth. once i got out the shower i did my hygiene and then put on my underclothes which was all PINK cause i don't wear anything else unless i'm on my period cause i wish i would get blood on 40$ panties hell no. I then got dressed and styled my hair real cute.

this is what i put on yea i know looking real cute and you know i had to look in the mirror to see if the booty was looking right and of course it was duh. By time i was finished it was about 5:18 so i knew cece was rey text me or facetime me with her dramatic ass. just as that thought came up cece text me telling me to be outside when she pull up first of all no body rushes big kay so i took my sweet time putting my stuff in my purse , i made sure i had my 3 favorite lipgloss cause a hoe lips never dry , then i grabbed my charger , airpods , gum , taser , house keys , and of course phone but i kept that in my hand. I then walked to my mothers room to tell her where i'm going and who i'm going with cause all i gotta do is say cece and she would let me walk off a cliff with that bitch then i went to my little sister room to tell her bye and i love her my brother was never really home i would most likely prolly see him at the block party , i put my gum in my mouth sighing at the minty flavour then i went outside just in time to see cece pulling up bumping city girls like girl bye it's barley even summer and she already acting up. "hurry up bitch damn walking all slow but you look good girl" "thank you ce you look cute too girl period cause a ugly could never" "and should never" "PURRR" we both said at the same time. for the rest of the ride we just listened to music and recorded our selfs until we pulled up to my bitch rico crib where the rest of them was at , they all hopped in the car and we all took a second to look at eachother fit until we all came to a agreement that we all looked good as fuck sooner than later we pulled up to the block party and let me tell you everybody and their momma was up here and all these mommas made some fine ass sons cause whew lord. " y'all ready?" rico asked all at the same time we said "HELL TF YEA" then we went over the game plan on how cece couldn't get drunk or high since she was the driver this time and we all stay together no one left behind we then got out the car and walked around until we found a cool spot to kick it at . about 15 minutes later our song Cry Baby but Megan and Da Baby came and we took out cute asses to the closes wall and did our little routine and yes we had a whole twerk dance to it next thing we know 5 boys came behind us but i wasn't really paying mine no mind cause i was to into but all i know is his hands felt too good on me and he could handle what i was throwing back so i was a little curious on was on me.
____________________________________
POPPA

"Yo pop you see then shorties over there on the wall" my nigga dre asked me i turned my head and looked it was 5 bitches throwing a whole show but it was one girl on the left that shit look like water. "y'all trynna slide over there" my ova nigga quan asked "shid its 3 of them 3 of us" i said. we then walked over there this goofy nigga rell try slide on the shorty i was going to so i pushed him before he could even touch her he mugged me but i was to mesmerized by the way this girl was throwing her shit back like sheshh shorty got that thang on her. I then put my hands on her waist while moving myself towards her to the sound of the beat. soon the song was over so we stopped dancing and as soon as she turned around my dick got semi hard and ion know why cause my shit never did that but this girl fucking fine like finer than wine fine i looked her up and down loving the way she looked even more and idk why it is about anklets that make bitches look so much better but the fact that hers was a cuban link anklet made me wanna do some things and when i looked back up her to see she had the same look on her face made me smirk a lil "like what you see shor" i asked her. she looked back up at me and said "do you? cause you was staring for a minute" i let her have a small chuckle out a me and said "yea you look good" she said "mm" while a snail blush reached her cheek i walked closer to her making her nervous while she backed up to the wall that was behind her but to my surprise this girl slid to the side of me making me now face the wall before she could get to far from me i grabbed her waist and pushed her against making her have no choice but to look at me "Whats your name shorty" i asked her she looked up and said "kayla" i nodded then told her to give me her phone she looked at me crazy and said "nigga ion know you like that" i chuckled once again cause shorty was funny "ard give me your number, and i'm not asking" she looked at me for a cool five seconds then made a hand gesture indicating that she wanted my phone so i gave her it after i unlocked it after a couple a seconds she handed it back with the contact named "Kayla" which i found a lil strange cause normally when bitches put they number in my phone they put a heart or sum but i ain't trippin. When i looked back up she was on her way to her friends while i was back to mines.
____________________________________
Omg y'all my first chapter is officially done 🙈 i hope y'all like it and i will make sure my updates are consistent !

how y'all feel about BIG KAY ?

how y'all feel about poppa ?

1758 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 17.2K 90
Short Story and Os book Cover credit: @sidnaaz_alaxy
19.4K 244 48
A WOSO Oneshot book Oneshots of favourite Women's footballers Mainly the Lionesses, Arsenal Women's team,Chelsea Women's team, Man City Women's team...
152K 2.6K 68
Just some short stories about my favorite Ninjago couple, Jay and Nya. This book contains canon oneshots. I have a second book called "The Jaya Chro...