BESTFRIENDS & HEARTBREAKS

By write_for_reality

(Updating) πŸ–€ Who says heart breaks only happen in love #Nonfiction #Natasha&Ambrielle #heartbreaks #faults #... More

INTRO
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 1
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 2
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 4
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 5
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 6
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 7
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 8
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 9
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 10
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 11
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 12
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 13
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 14
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 15
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 16
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 17
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 18
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 19
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 20
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 21
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 22
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 23

π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 3

9 5 9
By write_for_reality

_________________________

Ambrielle's POV

"Nat, you know you shouldn't have been too rude with him back there.." I said munching on my last bite of egg roll.
"Em, you know very well, why I did what I did. He doesn't seem to be a nice guy. I don't want you to end up like me.. " She said putting her palm on my hand rested on the table. Her emotions softened at me.

"I know, I'm glad. But not every guy is gonna be like your-" "Em, let's not go to that same topic again, Please?"
She cut my words and I sighed nodding at her while she went back to eating her noodles.

Natasha used to date a guy called Dian. They both started dating after their club encounter. It's already been A year since she broke up with him. But still it haunts her in every other Guy. She believes all guys are the same and would cheat on her. I'm not saying it could be wrong but neither I'm saying it's right. I mean there are boys who fool around with you but I do personally believe there must be Guys who in genuine wants to be with you for a reason, for loving you.

I don't think I could ever fix this inside her tiny head...

"Come on finish up I'm already done" She says getting up to put her now emptied plate in the dirty plates counter. "We need to head back home now, I have to be at work like in an hour" Natasha says waiting for me to finish.

________________________

Natasha's POV

"Please can't you skip a day off work?" Ambrielle kept clinging onto my arm as I was begging her to go inside her house. "No, I can't. My salary is already on low and I have to work overtime for it" I replied sitting inside the car, starting the engine.

"Aw come on, just one day won't harm" She whines. How could I make her understand, incase she knows I can't skip a day. For her, it must be easy living while for me it isn't. I have to work like every now and then to pay my rent, my income tax and also send money to my mom.

"Em you know very well how my circumstances are... Don't be such a kid right now" I said closing the door. She looks at me, with a tired emotion.

"Ugh. Fine I know. Should we hangout your place tonight then?"

She asks putting her hand on my now opened window of the car. I cannot resist that now can I. I sighed looking at her. "Okay why not, snacks on you" I say pointing at her. "Ya ya I'll bring some" I smile at her happy sight and she waved me before I drove off.

For gods I love her so much.

________________________

I parked my car in the garage as I walked upto the coffee shop I worked in. Making my way in, I quickly changed my clothes in the working attire. My job was to wait until the orders are ready and serve it. I know it's more of a petty job but I can't seem to get more highly demanded one. I'm okay with it, unless I get paid.

"Hey gurl! How was your first day at the Uni?" My friend Evan said. Well I can't really say much about him, but one thing for sure. He is not like any other of those sheepish guys I have ever met. He is kind, sweet, cute and always saves my ass.

"Have you heard about the news?" He said grabbing my apron to hand it to me. "No what is up?" I ask in a hoarse voice as the cold breeze hits my bare arms. "its the CEO's daughter. Today she came to our coffee shop throwing a fit, that she wants to do a part timer over here" He says walking inside the counter area with me following behind.

"What!? Why does she need a Job?" I asked in disbelief. This girl Named Sia my CEO's daughter, they own this company but I don't get why that little brat wants to work here now. I mean why is it needed? she has a wealthy present and can look ahead for a cool future.

"Geez Nat you know her, she has always been like this, always wanting to try something new" Evan said crossing his arms on his chest looking at me with disgust on his face. I sighed before speaking. "I mean I know~ but is this even a Hobby or a new Drama she wants to try? for fucks sake!" I said knowing the fact that if she joins this work, she would probably get us fired from her laziness oor her rudest behavior.

"What did Mr Hasler say?" I asked mentioning our CEO. "He said we should obey her orders of course" I face palmed myself. "We're doomed you know" I scoffed.

"Oh yes you are!" I know the person's voice as I turned behind to look at her disturbingly. "What's your problem Sia?" I asked. "Don't you dare disobey me!" She said walking closer to me. Her heels higher than her standards I believe. What a slut.

"Why, haven't you already been disobeyed by your one night Boys?" I said reaching her eye level. "Says a bitch herself" She eyed me down. "Come on you both please don't do this now, we have customers" Evan said trying to pull me behind.

"Who told you to speak in the middle dumb head" She spats pushing her bangs in place. "Don't you dare call him that" I glare at her. She just thinks she could say anything and we have to obey, I mean Come on! This is not gonna buy me. "Now I don't have much time, hand to me" She says forwarding her palm on my face.

"Hand you what!?" I asked rolling my eyes. "Your Job ID, you've been fired" She says boiling my anger. "What!? N-no you- why please I'm sorry on her behalf. Please mam let it slip" Evan walks upto her pleading her. I closed my fist ready to hit her in the face right here and now.

"Stay away from me asshole, you stink" She says pushing Evan away from her. "It's simple. The position is unavailable and as I want to take up, I'm snatching your job" She said flaunting her hair.

"No you don't" I said scoffing.

"Yes in all means I do, now fucking hand me your ID" She said walking more closer to me. "And if I don't?" I asked crossing my arms on my chest. The only way is to win this brat is to teach her where she belongs. Why steal a person's well being when she has one already? I don't even know what has gotten into the CEO to let her do this.

"You-" She held her hand high up to slap my face. As I saw it coming I shut my eyes. I waited for it to hit me but it didn't. Opening my eyes I still kept looking down to the floor. "Alright alright, you're the queen here okay? But don't make things worse" The voice said.

I seemed to hear it before as well.

As I looked up to face the person. "Hey there, what a coincidence" He said looking me straight in the eyes. "You?" I breathed out seeing him. He was still holding onto Sia's hand. "Yes, it's me again! Nice to see you beautiful" He winked at me. The same guy again from the college. Grey, I suppose is what's his name, it was written on his neck as a tattoo I just now seemed to notice.

"What did you just do?!" She made a whine getting her hand out of his grip. "Keeping you in your place. Don't be like this lil sis, just calm down okay?" He said looking at her with a calmed expression.

He was definitely his brother I suppose, The one who was studying in Canada now he is here?
I was glaring at him. No matter what I'm never gonna fall for his tricks.

"You know what! I need air. I'll handle you later" She said leaving outside before panting heavily, defeat written on her face. I smirked, looking at her lose was my biggest victory.

"Aye come on! Now thank me" He said playfully punching my arm. "Don't ever touch me you filth" I said scoffing before pushing him by my shoulder to go inside the store room. I heard him say "cute" When I left out. What does he even want from me?

_____________________

After a tiring day I went home. Standing just outside my apartment door, I sighed before unlocking the door. As I entered in I feel a familiar fragrance surrounded me. I looked down on the shoe rack, a pair of shoes kept on them. A slight smile appeared on my face after the stressful day, as I know who has come.

I went straight to the kitchen as I could hear voices of utensils. I was about to tap her shoulder but she spoke first. "Uh uh wash your hands first darling" She said turning to face me.

"Em~" I moaned softly wanting to hug her so badly after a long evening. "No no, don't, stop being a kid and first get freshed, I've made you your favorite recipe from my Mum" She said crossing her tiny arms on her chest. I swear she looked cute like a little squirrel with a bit of chocolate syrup on her nose.

I walked upto her licking the little part of the chocolate on her nose, as I ran back inside my room laughing. "YaAaAh!!!! You're disgusting you know!!!?" She shouted from the kitchen..

That's what makes me feel I'm never alone. Having her presence whenever I come home, felt so like home. Indeed she was like my only one family. And that's what I'll always cherished. She means the world to me.

____________________

Ambrielles POV

I walked in to her room placing everything I cooked onto the small dinning table placed on her mat. Placing some bowls and some spoons I was ready preparing her favorite meal. I love to do whatever I could to keep her happy and smilling, I know everyday it's so hard for her to work and I know how all the people she works at the place are, except Evan as she says.

Sometimes I feel like I have such a better life compared to her struggles, but that's not all.. Even I am not living my perfect life by bits. But I'm always here to give her comfort. That I know she is the person I can relay on every time.

"Are you gonna take hours? Should I eat this meal alone!?" I shouted so that she could hear me from her bathroom. She locked the door behind her as she came out the shower. "Oh am here" She says seemed so excited to eat up" I smiled at her cute sight. "Oh my god I'm so happy, did you prepare all this?" She asks from her bambi eyes. I chuckled as I nodded.

"Aw I'm so thankful" She said not wasting a single second finally digging in her food. "Eat slow, you'd choke" I said chuckling. "Hm" She signals me with a nod.

"Now tell me what happened?" I asked sighing looking at her pale state. "W-what happened?" She asked back trying to get away from this one. "Don't think I don't know what had happened earlier" I said as Evan had already texted me

with what happened at the shop. "Oh... "

She said looking down at her food. "You know Sia right? Just how she is.. " She shrugged settling her spoon down picking her glass of water. "I told you before as well, you shouldn't just involve with her" I said furrowing my eyes. "Just do as she says please, I know she is a total bitch or whatever but you barely got this job girl!" I said looking at her eyes.

"And what else? let her speak anything she wants. Em I know what you're saying is right at some point but I can't keep getting myself bullied by her. To Evan, she speaks whatever the heck she wants" Natasha said wiping her mouth with the tissue. I sighed.

"And what about that guy Grey.. I heard he was there too? By any chance Is he your CEO's son?" I asked for more. "Yeah I guess he is. I don't know what I'm gonna do with both of those crack heads" She announced before rubbing her eyes. "It's okay, don't think much of it for now. You should sleep. You must be tired" I said going close to her.

"I love you" I said hugging her tired self. "I love you too" I could feel her comfortable and smile between her words. putting her hands on my back too she hugged me.

Looking her happy completes me.
She completes me.
I would have never asked for a best friend or a sister other than her...

_____________________

To be continued.

Peace~🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 50.7K 37
She thought she lost herself in love, but in fact she was found. Copyright Β© 2016 by moonpilots. All rights reserved. {featured on the official wat...
11.1K 279 33
A series of one shots about our favorite couple. Some saucy ones, some angsty ones, a dark one or two and always fluff! I will continue to add more...
1.3K 79 36
Drama, love, heartbreak, friendship. Soon, things will change for the group of friends! Will everyone be able to get through the worst of times? See...
57.4K 484 19
Stories of the cutest couple alive<3 INCLUDES- SMUT ANGST FLUFF ETC DONT READ IF UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ANYTHING HERE!<3 i love sad choni oneshots πŸ‘