๐€๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐‘๐”๐’๐‡...

By thesarcasticeeyore

๐€๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐‘๐”๐’๐‡ "๐— ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚; ๐—บ... More

๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐Ž๐๐„สณแต‰แตˆ แตแต‰แตƒโฟหข แตˆแตƒโฟแตแต‰สณ
๐“๐–๐Žแต‡แต‰แต—แต—แต‰สณ แต—สฐแตƒโฟ สณแต‰แต›แต‰โฟแตแต‰
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„โฑ แต–สณแต‰แถ แต‰สณ แตแตƒแตˆ
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘สฒแต˜หขแต— หกโฑแตแต‰ แถ โฑสณแต‰
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„หขแต’แตแต‰แต—สฐโฑโฟแต แต แต˜โฑแต—แต‰ หขแต‰แถœสณแต‰แต—
๐’๐ˆ๐—แตƒ หกแต’แต— แต’แถ  แต‡แตƒแตˆ แต—สฐโฑโฟแตหข สทโฑหกหก สฐแตƒแต–แต–แต‰โฟ
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐หกแต‰แต—'หข แต—แตƒแตแต‰ แตƒ แตˆแต‰แต‰แต– แต‡สณแต‰แตƒแต—สฐ
๐๐ˆ๐๐„แถ โฑโฟแตˆ สธแต’แต˜สณหขแต‰หกแถ 
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž โ”โ”โ” ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ
๐“๐„๐แถœแต’โฟแต—สณแต’หก
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐แต’สฐ แตสธ หขสทแต‰แต‰แต— หกโฑแต—แต—หกแต‰ แตโฑสณหก
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„สธแต’แต˜สณ แต‡แต‰หขแต— แต‰โฟแต‰แตสธ,แถœแตƒหกหกโฑแต’แต–แต‰ สณสฐแต’แตˆแต‰หข
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐แต—สฐแต‰ แตโฑสณหก สทแตƒโฑแต—หข

๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“แต˜โฟหกโฑแตแต‰ แต—สฐแต‰ แถœแต’หกแตˆ

604 20 0
By thesarcasticeeyore

introducing...

𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓ᵘⁿˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒˡᵈ

𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐏𝐄 had received news that made her feel mixed emotions. Word had reached her that Gilbert had left the house and disappeared who knows where. 

On the one hand, she was happy that the boy had left, following her advice. But a part of her knew that she would miss the curly-haired boy infinitely. 

Recently the girl had discovered many new things about herself. Callie had realized that behind her pride, she was hiding the love she felt for Gilbert. 

But as much as she wished she could see Gilbert again for just one more second, she knew he had made the right choice. Staying in Avonlea would only have been a waste of time. 

The rumors had come to her from Izzy, as always. 

The blonde had arrived at Calliope's house soon after hearing the news, finding herself standing in front of the Rhodes house with bated breath.

 Izzy didn't know how the brunette would take the discovery. Callie was hard to understand and especially hard to predict.

After being invited in, Isabella had told her everything. 

Callie had listened, nodding her head occasionally. Isabella wanted to listen to Callie, really wanted the brunette to open up to her. I

sabella could tell that something was bothering Calliope, even though she tried not to point it out by keeping a straight face. 

The two didn't usually talk about emotions or feelings, but Izzy knew full well that Callie needed a friend to confide in.

"So, you don't have anything to say," Izzy asked, still not getting any response from the other. 

"Maybe it's for the best. I mean, there was no point in staying here, there was nothing left for him" Callie replied, releasing a disconsolate sigh. 

"Is something wrong? You're more pessimistic than usual and normally you're awful" Izzy asked again, not expecting such an answer. 

"I don't know. My head is messed up" Callie admitted, leaning back in the chair she was sitting in. The brunette continued her speech, while the blonde listened. 

"My mom, after the funeral, gave me a speech about believing in me and the pains of life. I think she's not telling me something," Callie informed, wanting to share her concern with her friend. 

Izzy curved her eyebrows slightly before speaking. 

"Has she given you any signs or anything to worry about?" She asked, waiting for new information from the girl. 

"She wasn't in a good mood, which is unusual for her. I just have like a feeling, a bad feeling" 

Callie clarified, knowing she had no real evidence to back up her theory. Izzy simply shrugged, not knowing what to say to her friend. 

The cup of tea Callie had placed on the table had become as cool as the snow that lay candidly on the ground in the courtyard. 

The trees were bare, in no hurry to regrow their green leaves. The coats hanging on the coat rack had remained damp, having been previously attacked by the frost in outside. 

Winter had yet to leave. Izzy hoped that unlike the cold, Callie's discontent would faint as soon as possible. 

✦——————————✦

Christmas had come to Avonlea, filling adults and children alike with happiness. Callie's mother had returned smiling and exuberant as usual after remembering Christmas.

 Genevieve was in love with Christmas and had never denied it. At this time of year, the Rhodes family became radiant and even kinder. Emerson became even more selfless and spent even more time with his family. 

Callie didn't love Christmas, but she loved spending time with her family. She and her mother baked lots of biscuits, even if she sometimes burned them, while Callie and her father played friendly chess. 

Romeo played the piano, creating harmonious melodies in the background. 

Callie found herself talking to the girls at school, listening to the latest news Josie was telling. Diana was confused so she started talking, wanting to explore the topic further. 

"Anne is poor?". Callie and Izzy were not aware of Anne's family's financial situation and weren't interested in finding out. 

Their parents had taught them not to pry into other people's financial affairs because it wasn't the amount of money that said anything about a human but how he managed it. 

"Poor as in penniless old fellow with no head for finance". Josie said looking at all the girls around her.

Callie replied soon after, quite bored by Josie's gossipy behavior. 

"I didn't know you were an expert in this area. Every day you find out such fascinating things" Callie said sarcastically but Josie ignored her, as she did when she didn't want to get into a dispute with Calliope. 

"That's not very nice", Ruby said in defense of Anne. 

"That can't be true", Diana said, not believing Josie's words. 

"The Cuthberts had to mortgage their farm. Isn't that sad?" Josie said with a malicious smile on her lips. Anne jumped up and joined the group of girls. "Josie Pye, you take that back!" Anne said angrily. 

"Why are you upset? It's only true. You're poor" Josie replied annoyed. Anne didn't reply but stood there in silence. 

"Wait, you didn't know? Do you know if they're gonna keep you?" Josie asked, always having to mind other people's affairs. "Keep me?" Anne asked, not having thought of that possibility. 

The teacher called the kids to sing, interrupting the conversation abruptly and leaving Anne in her thoughts. During the singing, Anne ran out of the classroom, surprising everyone present. Diana followed, trying to stop her. Anne's day hadn't started in the best of ways.

✦——————————✦

Callie had never spoken much to Mr. and Mrs. Cuthbert since she had no reason to do so. Her parents had said they were good people and she'd taken their word for it. Callie decided to talk to Romeo, wanting to see if the boy had had any doubts as she had. 

The two of them were in the living room of the house, having just gotten home from school. Emerson was at work while Genevieve had gone out to run errands. 

Callie had stopped her brother and made him sit on an armchair. Romeo was confused and quite annoyed.

"I'll be clear", She said, not wanting to waste too much time, and then continued. 

"One, do you know anything about the Cuthbert situation?" Romeo looked at her and began to speak nonchalantly 

"I heard Dad talking to some of his colleagues about it, but all I know is that they don't have much left". 

Callie nodded, having realized that her brother was clueless as much as she was. 

"Two, have you noticed anything strange about Mom?" Callie asked, wanting to know if it was her being paranoid or was something going on with her mother. Romeo replied after thinking about it for a moment. 

"She seemed a little down in the dumps, but these days it seems to me that she's recovered". 

Calliope said nothing, letting the boy continue talking. "Callie, don't worry about mum. She's fine, she's just been in a bad mood" Romeo tried to reassure her. Callie nodded again, not knowing what to say.

To assume that Calliope was worried about her mother was an understatement. 

She had never seen her like this before and although everyone she cared about had told her to remain calm and not to worry, Calliope couldn't help but think about what was going on. 

Genevieve was generally very happy and carefree, but lately, she hadn't been. Callie decided to stop thinking about it, wanting to give her head and heart some peace. 

She knew that if she asked her mother anything she would not get an answer, so she gave up, dropping into an armchair.

Maybe she was just paranoid, maybe she just had a goddamn mania for spoiling all good things, or maybe she just had to put her mind away from Gilbert.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 661 17
"๐‘ณ๐’†๐’•๐’” ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’," ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’Š๐’… ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’† "๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’„๐’“๐’‚๐’›๐’š" ๐’”๐’‚๐’Š๐’… ๐‘จ๐’–๏ฟฝ...
219K 7.1K 44
เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง ๐˜ช ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ
110K 1.3K 57
Just a bunch of random "Anne with an E" characters (mostly boys) imagines, preferences.
137K 5K 34
"I hate you so much, Blythe." said Anne as she looked at him with fury in her eyes. "The feelings mutual, Shirley-Cuthbert." answered Gilbert with a...