Omega (TaeKook)

De 22moon_girl97

Taehyung was one of the rare kind, a trueblood. When he returned to his pack, the last thing he expected to... Mais

PART I.
× one ×
× two ×
× three ×
× four ×
× five ×
× seven ×
× eight ×
× nine ×
× ten ×
× eleven ×
× twelve ×
× thirteen ×
× fourteen ×
× fifteen ×
PART II.
× sixteen ×
× seventeen ×
× eighteen ×
! nineteen !
× twenty ×
× twenty-one ×
× twenty-two ×
× twenty-three ×

× six ×

286 14 4
De 22moon_girl97

Friends

×××

Taehyung once again found the omega without even trying. It must have been his superpower because he didn't even want to meet him. He wasn't even even thinking about him. But he still found himself in the Luna's garden after he tiredly left the gym. 

Just like every other time, Taehyung didn't remember how he got there. By the time he noticed where he was, the omega was already sitting in front of him wrapped in a white puffy coat. His blonde hair was hidden under a knitted hat, shadowing almost half of his face as well. He wore loose jeans and brown boots to match with the chilly weather.

In the cold November air, his breath left his pink lips in the form of tiny clouds, dissolving before his eyes after a few seconds. 

He sat in the middle of the garden, on a single bench, all alone. His gaze was fixated on something other than his surroundings. Taehyung could fully understand why the younger had no interest in the garden. There wasn't much to look at now.

The Luna's garden was beautiful in warmer months. Then, it was dressed in exotic flowers in thousands of shades, representing every colors of the rainbow. In the middle, a giant marble-carved fountain charmed the garden into fiery shine, providing a kind of elegant effect to the place. Their Luna has always been a very sophisticated woman and her garden was just another proof of that.  It was one of the most beautiful spots of the whole estate. 

But not in winter. In winter, the fountain was wrapped into a black tarpaulin, inducing a mournful feeling in every by passers. All the plants have withered, being only gray shadows of their previous selves. Instead of raspberry and strawberry bushes, neglected stakes stood out of the ground, standing up aimlessly in the air. The garden had an abandoned, slightly spooky sentiment at this time of the year.

Jungkook wasn't bothered by the lack of life in the garden. Instead, he was looking down at his lap. He was holding a doll in his hands, the same material doll that he had practiced on before. Back then, Jungkook angrily slammed the toy to the ground, but now he held it in his arms with such tenderness that Taehyung started to doubt whether it was really just a toy.

Well, it wasn't. And Taehyung knew that very well.

Taehyung knew what the doll represented. And he also had a good hint as to why Jungkook was holding it so lovingly in his hands right now. 

Jungkook's pheromones were weaker, which meant that the omega's heat was over. The first heat he spent with his future husband.

Taehyung lingered his eyes on the boy maybe a little bit longer than it was necessary, debating with himself whether to go over to him and finally apologize or to follow Yoongi's advice and never get involved with him again. There were so many reasons why to turn around and go back to his room. For one, Hoseok hated him already, he didn't need to worsen the situation. And it wasn't even worth it, Jungkook didn't seem to be interested in him at all.

Jungkook wanted to be with Hoseok.

Taehyung should have stayed out of their business and should have left them live their life peacefully. It was just a silly crush he developed on the younger. At least that was what he was trying to convince himself with.

But while his mind was rational telling him not to go close to him, Taehyung still listened to his heart and sat down on the bench next to Jungkook. 

Stupid, Taehyung.

The trueblood wasn't sure whether omega had noticed him or not because Jungkook didn't acknowledge his presence. He didn't raise his head nor said anything. 

But then, after what seemed like eternity to the alpha, the softest sigh left the omega's throat, drawing a tiny cloud of mist as he leaned back against the backrest. He threw his head back, looking up to the grey sky above them. Taehyung followed his movements, glancing at the beautiful profile of the young wolf from the corner of his eye. 

Jungkook was so incredibly gorgeous without even trying. It always amazed Taehyung.

He was looking at the boy sitting next to him, but he couldn't read the younger's face at all. It was free from any emotions. He couldn't even decide if Jungkook was pissed or happy for him to be here. He didn't have the courage to ask, too afraid the omega would snap at him.

What a crappy alpha, being afraid of a harmless omega, Taehyung thought. Hoseok and Yoongi would have made fun of him if they heard this. 

Finally, the omega broke the silence, ripping Taehyung out of his own world.

"Do you like kids?" Jungkook asked out of blue and Taehyung jerked his head towards his direction in slight confusion. That was random. 

He was now looking at Jungkook directly, but the boy still didn't show what he was actually thinking about. But it still didn't stop the older to pull his lips into a sweet smile. Taehyung was happy that after how they separated last time, Jungkook was still willing to have a conversation with him. So he answered honestly.

"Yes, of course. Kids are cool." 

Jungkook hummed at that, still looking up. "And do you want to have kids?"

Taehyung's soft smile slowly morphed into a concerned scowl. He knew why Jungkook was holding that doll, and he knew why he was asking these odd questions. He felt sorry for him, thought he knew probably pity was the last thing Jungkook wanted from him.

"Um... Yeah, I mean. In the future, when I've met the love of my life, of course. I think I would love to have kids." Taehyung was just trying to tell the truth. Raising children has always been something that was woven into his future vision. He could easily imagine his pups running around, chasing each other while their mother was watching them from the background with a cheerful grin dancing on the lips. Yeah, he has always dreamed of a life like that with Jungkoo- With somebody.

Taehyung swayed his head forcefully with the hope of shaking those sinful thought out of his mind. 

He watched Jungkook's reaction attentively. The younger brought his gaze back to the ground, but never actually looked at the trueblood. 

"Why is everyone saying this?" He finally asked after a short silence. He didn't address Taehyung this time, it felt like he was just talking to himself. 

But then, he brought his dark onyx orbs up, meeting with the trueblood's gaze. Taehyung almost hissed in surprise, Jungkook's doe eyes have always made him feel a certain way. 

"I don't want to have kids," the younger stated harshly but Taehyung could hear his voice trembling at the end as if he was just about to cry. He poured all his anger into these few words, the emotions he tried to hide with such effort, finally overtaking him and leaving his body in forms of small glittering tears.

Jungkook's eyes sparkled as they became wet, but he was fast to blink them away as if they have never been there. Just like any other emotion that have ever tormented his insides in any way, Jungkook quickly got rid of these tiny tears as well, retrieving his usual blank expression. What couldn't be seen wasn't even there.

Maybe Jungkook didn't want to show off his weak part, but Taehyung understood what was going on in the boy's head nonetheless. Jungkook was forced to build a family when he himself was still just a kid too. It was cruel of his parents to expect him to get pregnant at such a young age. No one wants a child out of coercion.

However, Jeon Jungkook's life didn't work that way. As the Luna has already told him, it was his duty to have a child. But Taehyung was smarter than to say that again. So he tried to comfort the younger in another way.

"It's not like you have to do this alone," he approached him cautiously, monitoring his reaction. Jungkook just looked at him with an empty face. "You have Hoseok on your side."

Jungkook pressed his lips together as he shook his head. "No, I don't," he whispered, still on the verge of crying. "They have him. And they will have my baby too."

He sniffed and wiped his nose with his palm. "I don't want to die just yet."

He sounded so weak, so vulnerable. These tears that flooded down his flushed cheeks were real this time. They weren't part of an act to please his lover. They were no fake evidence of a forced personality. These were Jungkook's real feelings, his real fears. And though the situation demanded seriousness, Taehyung still chuckled at the adorable worry of the young omega.

"You won't die of giving birth, Jungkook," Taehyung giggled but the younger didn't laugh with him. He sent Taehyung a deadly glare which shut him up immediately.

"You know nothing, Taehyung," he snarled in a way that Taehyung actually believed he knew nothing. He always felt like the younger wasn't telling him something. Jungkook had a thing for talking in enigmas, Taehyung almost never knew what the omega was actually thinking about.

"I'm sorry," Taehyung bucked his head down, ashamed but Jungkook just waved it off.

"It's not your fault. I heard you wanted to apologize for last time too. It's okay. It's not your fault for being a clueless alpha. Hobi's just one too and I'm not mad at him either. It's only fair if I forgive you too." He stood up, stretching his arm over his head. His voice was still quite, ready to break at any point but his appearance shouted sturdiness. Jungkook was a really good actor. 

"I can't be mad at everyone just because they are plain stupid."

For a second, Taehyung remembered what Yoongi said to him an hour ago. How Jungkook was disrespectful and rude to them. For a second, he almost agreed to Yoongi, but then Jungkook's facial expressions softened and he looked down at him.

"That way I wouldn't have any friends left. And now, I really feel a need for friendships." If it wasn't for Taehyung's years of experience with those emotions, he wouldn't have noticed that heartbreaking wave in Jungkook's voice. He sounded so sad, so lost, so lonely. Taehyung was very familiar with those feelings. He never wanted anybody to feel that way. 

So even thought he was pretty sure by now that he wanted to be more than just a friend to Jungkook, he knew he couldn't offer more in the current situation.  If being friends was what made Jungkook happy, Taehyung was fine with that, too. He just wanted to make the boy happy.

Before Jungkook could have left, he just blurted out the first thing that came into his mind. "Do you know Fortnite?" 

Taehyung was a bit uncertain but got more confident after seeing Jungkook's lips pulling into a wide smile. His doe eyes widened and for the first time, Taehyung saw them sparkling with excitement. 

"My roommate has it and said I can play any time I want. Do you want-" Taehyung didn't even need to finish his sentence, Jungkook was already nodding, eager to have some fun after an exhausting week.

This is how they ended up in Taehyung's room, both with a pillow under their booties as they sat on the floor next to each other and took turns to fought for their lives. Virtually, of course.

For the first time since he returned, Taehyung has recognized the former energetic little boy in the omega. Jungkook was not afraid to show off his adorable bunny smile or his cute giggle every time Taehyung was brutally killed. 

The trueblood was a horrible player in contrast to Jungkook, whose fingers moved on the controller as if the device was also part of his body. He didn't have to look down to know what buttons to press to get the combination he wanted. He was so fast, Taehyung just blinked. It was showing that the younger has lived most of his life locked inside his room because he was a professional. 

Taehyung didn't have much time to practice in the woods where there wasn't even proper electricity, let alone internet.

"Woah, you really such at this," Jungkook laughed when Taehyung got killed again in the first two minutes. He was the first one who died which was a whole new level at being bad at this game.

Taehyung didn't mind to be honest. He liked listening to Jungkook's jingling giggles and if this was what it took for him to make him smile then Taehyung was ready to sacrifice himself at any time.

He watched Jungkook rolling on the floor, clutching his stomach as he was making fun of the trueblood's surprised face.

Jungkook was so cute, so precious. Taehyung could watch him for hours.

Again, this was something that Taehyung - as Jungkook's probably only friend - shouldn't have felt. Just like he shouldn't have felt the raging butterflies in his belly every time Jungkook flashed his famous bunny smile. Nor should his heartbeat have accelerated at Jungkook accidentally brushing their fingers together when they reached out  for the controller at the same time.

And Taehyung was definitely sure he shouldn't be so weakened by Jungkook's sweet scent. Now that they sat so close to each other, Taehyung smelt the omega's pheromones even better and it did certain things to his imagination. Not friendly things at all.

"I'm sorry, I didn't have the opportunity to practice," the older faked to be offended after Jungkook managed to pull himself together again. He sat back up on his pillow and wiped some stray tears away from his eyes.

"Then what were you doing in your free time?" Jungkook had his big bambi eyes on Taehyung, and he genuinely looked interested.

Taehyung looked away, not really sure how long he could hold himself back from cooing at Jungkook's cuteness. "I don't know," ha said uncertainly. "I don't think I had a lot of free time. Or even if I had, I most likely slept."

Jungkook nodded in agreement as pursed his lips. "Yeah, I guess you had real hard trainings with Bang Sihyuk. Wish I could've learnt how to fight too."

"You didn't get any trainings?" Taehyung asked surprised because even if Jungkook was an omega he should still know how to protect himself.

He only got a pointed look from the blonde. "I only received lectures on how to behave like an omega. And you can imagine how much they know about omegas when I'm the first one in this pack in decades," he rolled his eyes. "They thought me how to act, how to control my hormones, how to be a mother. But never educated me on how to fight. They don't want me to stand up for myself."

Taehyung didn't say anything, just silently listened to Jungkook repining about his trophy-husband role. Taehyung knew that having a baby and being pretty in the background was not something Jungkook had dreamed of. The boy loved to fight when they were little. He often got involved in random quarrels just to be able to release the accumulated stress through some punches.

"I can teach you one or two things," Taehyung shrugged his shoulder as if it wasn't a big deal. For him, it really wasn't but as soon as he offered, Jungkook excitedly shot closer to him. He placed his hand on Taehyung's tights as he leaned closer to his face. His touch and this close proximity didn't do any good to the trueblood's heart. He felt his cheeks heating up, and he could only hope that he wasn't as red as he imagined himself to be.

"Are you being serious?" he asked with a hopeful voice and though Taehyung couldn't look at his face because he was too close to his liking, he swore the younger was smiling. And it made his chopped lips turn upwards as well.

He nodded but before he could say anything else, the door of his room slammed open, startling him to death. Jungkook didn't even budge and remained in his previous place, half-leaning onto Taehyung. Beomgyu on the other hand froze down too when he recognized the other boy in the room as his future Luna.

"What-" he choked on his own saliva and he needed to grab onto the doorframe to find some support for his weakened legs. He shamelessly stared at Jungkook before he moved his widened eyes to Taehyung. He didn't need to say anything, Taehyung could read his face that he was asking for an explanation. It wasn't every day that your roommate brought their future leader into their room.

"Jungkook, let me introduce you my roommate, Choi Beomgyu. Beomgyu, this is Jungkook."

"I know," the beta hissed between his clenched teeth before turning to the omega and performing gawky bow. "It's nice to have you here in our room, Luna."

Taehyung used his fist to muffle the chuckle that almost escaped from his throat at his roommate's awkward behavior.  Meanwhile, Jungkook was just embarrassed. He slowly crawled back onto his own pillow and watched the beta amused. Beomgyu remained bowed, waiting for Jungkook to say something, anything.

"We borrowed your game, I hope you don't mind," Jungkook finally spoke up, nodding towards the TV where Fortnite was still presented on.

Beomgyu glanced up and as soon as he understood what Jungkook was talking about, he shook his head. "Oh, no. Not at all."

He trailed his eyes to the side, not being able to bear Jungkook's gaze. Since the omega almost never left his room and never came in contact with the other wolves in the pack, many like Beomgyu didn't know how to behave around him. And Jungkook was the kind of beauty who could easily embarrass anybody with a mere glance.

"I hope it was satisfying for you," he mumbled, probably realizing how stupid it sounded as soon as he said it. Taehyung didn't even try to hold himself back, he burst out into a loud laughter as he fell to the ground.

Jungkook glared at the trueblood for being so rude but Taehyung saw nothing from this as his eyes were closed, he was laughing so hard. The younger tilted his head in slight confusion as he looked back at the beta. "Satisfying? Not really, Taehyung is a lame player. Wasn't really fun."

This finally snapped Taehyung back to reality. He sat up with a betrayed expression plastered on his face. "What? Then who made you laugh so hard that your tummy started to hurt, huh?"

"Your opponents," the younger shot back and flicked Taehyung's forehead. The trueblood rubbed his fingertips against the abused skin on his head while he watched Jungkook turning back to Beomgyu yet again. "Do you want to join? Maybe you're a better challenge than this noob."

Jungkook wasn't someone who could be just be plainly rejected after such an offer. Beomgyu knew that too, so he just nodded and brought himself a pillow as well. 

In the beginning, he was still tense a little, but Jungkook did everything he could to make the beta warm up to him. 

Taehyung watched proudly as his roommate and the omega played the video game, encouraging each other. They obviously understood the game much better than he did. Jungkook finally found a suitable partner and Taehyung was having a good time with only watching them. 

Nothing made Taehyung happier than Jungkook's cheerful laughter that enchanted their gloomy room in beaming light in a blink of an eye. Jungkook was really something else. And Taehyung was simply unable to take his eyes off him. Every little movement of the omega caused a rollercoaster in the trueblood's belly. A tiny chuckle, a stolen glimpse, a stray touch all drove Taehyung completely crazy.

Maybe he should have listened to Yoongi. But then Jungkook might never have spent the afternoon as happily as he did now. Surrounded by friends who didn't want anything from him other than some good fun. And that was definitely worth it according to Taehyung.

"Do you know Overwatch?" Jungkook asked the beta after what felt like the hundredth game. Taehyung was laying down on his bed by now, scrolling through his phone but he raised his head in curiosity when he heard the omega saying something that wasn't cheering or a curse.

"Yeah, but I don't have it," Beomgyu said sadly and Taehyung quickly opened Google on his phone to search for what Overwatch really was. The poor thing had no idea.

"I do," Jungkook beamed and jumped up from his pillow. "I can bring it, give me five minutes."

He was already by the door when Taehyung got up as well. "Do you want me to walk with you?"

Jungkook shook his head. "No need. I'll be right back."

However, Jungkook wasn't back in five minutes. Nor in ten minutes. As a matter of fact, he didn't return that day anymore, worrying Beomgyu and Taehyung a lot. Especially Taehyung as he was well aware of that fact that if somebody, he, personally, shouldn't have been around the younger.

Did he get him into trouble again?  

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

174K 5.9K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
234K 11K 61
Jungkook and Taehyung have been friends as long as they can remember, and being in the different ranks was never an issue. Until one of the two get...
1.7M 82.8K 39
Being a rare male Omega, Taehyung's life has been nothing but miserable. Despite being harassed, bullied, and treated lowly, he always been a kind-he...
5.3K 331 2
The one where Alpha King Jeon Jungkook becomes enchanted by the beauty of the Omega Prince Kim Taehyung whose marriage proposal he had turned down ju...