𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞...

By mafiabebs

❝I've already made up my mind, I want you and only you. No one else... because to me, you're my kind of perfe... More

A e s t h e t i c s
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A.N
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 23

54K 1.1K 455
By mafiabebs

"How dare you touch her?" I ask him with complete anger.

After hearing a loud scream from the kitchen, I immediately rushed to check what it was, especially because the voice belonged to Valentina.

A wave of anger consumed me when I saw this bastard all over her.

The way he was holding her waist, Valentina couldn't get herself out of his grasp no matter how much she tried.

The sight greatly angered me.

"Boss, please!" Sergio begs as I held my gun closer to his head.

"Shut the fuck up,"

"I-I'm sorry!"

It wasn't uncommon for random bimbos to come and go around here. These whores make sure to fulfill the needs of my men.

As long my men do their work properly I don't really care how many girls they bring to their beds every night.

But not my fucking Valentina.

"Pora proshchat'sya, ublyudok" I didn't hesitate as I shot the man in front of me, leaving his blood splattered everywhere on the white furniture.

[Time to say goodbye, motherfucker]

"Bastard," I mutter.

After stepping over his body, I went through the back door that was connected to the kitchen. I walk through the garden and pull out my phone.

"There's a body in the kitchen, go clean it up and replace the furniture," I order my men behind the phone and they immediately do what I say.

I call Ivan after.

"Aye, what's up big guy," Ivan's annoying voice chirped.

"You need to come, we still haven't finished our plan," I snarled.

"Woah, what's got you so mad?"

"None of your fucking business," I shot back. There was no doubt I was in a bad mood, but the idiot couldn't take a hint.

"Damn alright, calm down. I'm too busy today, how about I come over during lunch tomorrow?" he asks and I hummed in response.

"See you tomorrow Adrian," Ivan says in a weird voice.

"Fuck you," I hung up the phone and walk back inside.

Idiot.

• • •

I stepped into the kitchen as if I hadn't just killed someone here yesterday.

Recently, I've been fighting the urge to rip my hair out. In addition to being the leader of the most powerful mafia in the world, I also own multiple companies and corporations. It would seem that one successful business would be enough for me and that I can live the rest of my life happily ever after.

It's always in my personal best interest to aim for more.

Why settle for less when one can achieve more?

Work and competition dominated my entire life. There was something more that I longed for in life. I wanted it to be worth living. Despite having money, fame, and power, I don't value them. The sole purpose of achieving all these great things is for me to have something to look forward to.

"Breakfast sir?"

I suddenly snap back into reality and look at Casandra, worry written all over her face.

As I walked to the table, I gave her a simple nod.

It was remarkably quiet. I usually hear Casandra and Valentina converse all morning. Her laugh is what spurs me to wake up early in the morning and sit here. I don't normally sit down and eat a proper breakfast every day like I use to know.

I never had the time for that shit but recently that has changed.

Ever since Valentina.

Casandra came towards me with a plate of soup and a cup of coffee in her hand. She placed them in front of me and quickly turns to leave and I stop her.

"Where's Valentina?" I couldn't resist asking.

The empty atmosphere bothered me because she was always here early in the morning.

Did I scare her away yesterday?

Casandra stared blankly for several seconds before smiling. "I checked on her an hour ago, she has a fever. I thought maybe it was better I let her rest,"

Oh.

"I'll contact a doctor," I say and Casandra shook her head.

"She'll be fine, she just needs some rest. I'll go check on her again," she gave me one last glance before leaving.

I couldn't help but feel worried? She's stuck here and it's all my fault. I knew her father was sick, and she wanted nothing more than to see him. I was tempted to take her to the hospital to visit her father, but I did not want her to think I had grown soft for her.

She needs to know I don't care. And I don't.

In fact, she is associated with Giavanni's family and I absolutely want nothing to do with them. Except to ruin their lives of course.

I let out a long sigh and focused on the food in front of me. Today is going to be a busy day for me, so I'd better hurry up.

I was about to start eating when I was interrupted.

"Aye sup big guy,"

I looked behind me and groan at the sight of Ivan. He's not supposed to be here until lunch.

"What are you doing here?" I ask annoyed.

Yeah, he was my best friend but damn was this guy irritating.

"Can't I see my bestfriend?" A smile came across his face as he approached me.

"No, leave,"

"Now now, get rid of your mood swings. We got business to discuss," he says, sitting next to me.

"Is that soup?!" Suddenly his face lit up as he slid my bowl to his side and started digging in.

"That was my breakfast," I scowled.

"You know I love Casandra's soup," he grinned at me before completely devouring the soup. With my coffee mug in hand, I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Whatever, meet me in my office once your done," I told him and walked away.

I don't know what came over me but I slowly headed to Valentina's room. As I stood in front of her door, I heard soft voices and faint crying.

Valentina and Casandra.

"Yeah and I miss him so much," I hear Valentina say, sniffling.

I felt guilt rising within me when I realized she was crying about her father. I was not someone who felt guilt. One of the things you learn when running a mafia is not to feel remorse.

I kill people every day and it never affected me in any way.

Then why had I suddenly felt so conflicted because Valentina couldn't see her father?

As I cursed myself, I decided to walk away. I don't need to hear more.

I entere  my office and saw Ivan on the couch in front of my table. A girl was sprawled on his lap and they were making out shamelessly.

Is he fucking serious? In my damn office?!

He hand reaches up girl's thigh and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Get the fuck out," I roared.

The girl instantly flinches at my voice. Ivan's eyes grew wide and he pushed the girl off his lap, causing her to fall to the ground.

"Oh heyyy there Adrian," Ivan smiled widely.

Prick.

I gave him a look to shut up and turn my attention to the whore. "Who the fuck said you were allowed in my office?" I ask her coldly.

"I u-um," she stumbled trying to make a full sentence, but my patience ran out.

"I asked her to come with me Adrian, calm down. Why don't you leave us alone hm?" Ivan looked down to the girl who was now silently crying on the floor.

I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care, leave before I shoot you," I say sternly to the girl and she shakily stood up and left.

"Damn bro, what's gotten you so pissed?"

Fuck I don't know anymore.

"Shut up and let's get this shit over with," I clearly indicated my annoyance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 4.2K 47
[𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞] Once lovers, now enemies, but their love was stronger. Milana Levine used to be one of the most well known assassins in N...
292K 2.8K 29
❝𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭.❞ ♤ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢...
7.2M 178K 79
Trailer for this book is AVAILABLE NOW! If you're interested in hot, sexy, sensual, fiery and action-filled content, this book is the right place to...
1.7M 40.6K 43
Smut Warning 🤫🔥 _____________ I quickly snapped out of the trance he put me in before placing me knife at the side of his neck. "Alessandro if you...