SOLD TO MR. MARIANO

By Btsfan_4eva

**PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS THE BABY CONTRACT** "Don't touch me!" I screamed, crossing my hands in front of me as a... More

SOLD TO MR. MARIANO
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER ONE: PURCHASED
CHAPTER TWO: MARIANO
CHAPTER THREE: SCARED
CHAPTER FOUR: I OWN YOU
CHAPTER FIVE: WHAT?
AUTHOR'S NOTE: IMPORTANT
AUTHOR'S NOTE: DON'T WORRY
CHAPTER SIX: AGREEMENT
CHAPTER SEVEN: DECISIONS
CHAPTER EIGHT: MARRIED
CHAPTER NINE: WEDDING NIGHT
AUTHOR'S NOTE: SORRY
SOLD TO MR.MARIANO| TRAILER
CHAPTER TEN: OH NO!
CHAPTER ELEVEN: TREATED
CHAPTER TWELVE: TRIP
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: ITALY
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: HIS PARENTS
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: TRICKED
AUTHOR'S NOTE: SURVEY
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: A PLAN
AUTHOR'S NOTE: CHARACTER CLARIFICATION
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: AND THEN HE...
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: RUINED PLANS
NOT AN UPDATE!!!!!! (HELP)
CHAPTER NINETEEN: DEJA VU
CHAPTER TWENTY: PLEASE
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: PANIC ATTACK
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: TERRIFED
AUTHOR'S NOTE: NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE: COMFORT
EXCITING NEWS
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR: HOME
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE: BIANCA
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX: SERVANT
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN: DAY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT: SUSPICIOUS
AUTHOR'S NOTE: NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE: HUNGRY
AUTHOR'S NOTE: PLEASE READ
CHAPTER THIRTY: DAY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE: DINNER
IMPORTANT!
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO: UNDER MY DRESS
PLEASE CHOOSE
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE: MY WIFE
AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'M SORRY😭😭
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR: FINAL BREATH
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE: DAY THREE
Hazel & Stephan| SOLD TO MR MARIANO
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX: FURIOUS
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN: THE END
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT: I'LL HELP
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE: CALL THE DOCTOR
CHAPTER FORTY: AND I LEFT
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE: I'LL DO IT
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO: RESPONSIBILITIES
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE: THANK YOU
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR: THEY'RE DEAD
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE: HE ACTALLY DID THIS
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX: STRANGE BEHAVIORS
SO SORRY😢
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN: BORDE
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT: CAN'T RESIST
I'M SORRY
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE: DREAM
CHAPTER FIFTY: GONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE: WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO: STRANGE FEELINGS
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE: UNEXPECTED
WHY THIS BOOK IS TAKING THIS LONG?| ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED.
IMPORTANT
!I NEED YOUR HELP!
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR: SOUNDLY ASLEEP
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE: MOVING?
CHAPTER FIFY-SEVEN: HIS...SON?
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT: AM I THAT SCARY?
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE: B-BLOOD
CHAPTER SIXTY: WORRIED
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE : SAVIOR
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO : HOW DID I GET AWAY WITH THIS?
SORRY!
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE: DEEP WATERS
CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR: JEALOUSY?
CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE: INNOCENT
CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX: HIS EYES...
CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN: DIRTY LITTER MIND
CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT: HUGS
WHY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPLOADING

CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX: MARRIED COUPLES?

14.9K 719 302
By Btsfan_4eva

· · ──── ·𖥸· ──── · ·

"Come along now" The woman says.

Quickly, I had snapped back to reality as her loud and sharp voice reached my ears and not wanting to keep Mr. Mafia waiting any longer, I decided to follow along as she made her way towards the exit.

Shortly after, we exited through the door, and I trailed behind Madame Elise as she led me down a long and opulent corridor.

"Here we are," She says. Her voice was heard once more as she came to a halt in front of a door which I paid no mind to until I had seen her hands rose to it and only then had I noticed that the black door stood tall and sumptuous-looking.

!KNOCK! !KNOCK!

Madame Elise proceeded with a few knocks and what came after was a moment filled of silence however, it did not last as a very low and Gravelly voice was heard shortly after.

"Enter" The Disembodied voice spoke and without any hesitations, Madame Elise immediately took my hands in a gentle manner and kidly guided me through the slightly opened door and into the room of no other than the devil himself.

Immediately, My breathing had become shallow and my face glowed crimson red as my feet entered through the door and into his sight. However, Despite my shyness,I found my gaze drawn to him shortly after entering his room, and to my relief, his attention was not on me but rather on a tiny book that he held in his hands and I could not be more thankful—

"Here she is, sir!"In a loud voice, the woman abruptly reports and...that was enough to grab the attention of the busy man.

At this moment in time, I could feel my body freezing as he lifted his head away from the tiny book in his hands and brought his gaze to me and genuinely afraid to meet him, I immediately looked away and to the floor.

*Ahem*

There was a small clearing of the throat coming from Mr. Mafia, who had now his attention on me and I watched from the side of my eyes as he leaned back on the headboard of his bed while closing the book he held.

"Leave" His apathetic voice sounded the room and if I am to be honest, he sounded really mean but I was not surprised. After all, it was Mr. Mariano, so there should be no need to be surprised.

"Oh—okay" I stuttered out and without pausing to look in his direction, I rushed towards the door as I hoped to quickly vanish from his presence. I could feel the relief wash over me as I approached the door, but sadly,....I was unable to disappear. For as my feet were about to exit through the door, A hand suddenly grabbed mine, stopping my actions.

Adrenaline immediately rushed through my body as I panicked for a brief moment before I proceeded to do an action of mine that I would later regret. I turned around to face this person.

And to my surprise, it was...Mr Mariano.

By now I had no idea why my body was responding this way ,but it did, and in the moment, I hardly even noticed as I lifted my head to his and our eyes locked.
And....for a split second, I was sure I saw something glowing in his eyes.

Something....Something like—

"I wasn't talking to you" He suddenly spoke, interrupting my thoughts and not only had that brought me back to reality, but it had also made me aware that I was still staring at him. So, in an effort to avoid humiliation, I quickly averted my gaze from him.

"...Oh..." I then proceeded to mumble as an answer to the words he said seconds ago and before the deadly silence had returned, but thankfully, Mr. Mafia soon spoke up, making things less awkward.

"You can leave Elise" He says, turning to the woman that was still present in the room and I watched as madame Elise nodded her head before making her way towards our direction, which was in front of the door, but before she left, she passed me a smile that I would say brightened my day a little.

And then...it was just the two of us....

...once more.

Mr. Mafia could be heard exhaling as the door closed, drawing my gaze back to him, and my eyes followed him as he let go of my hands and began making his way back to his bed.

"My parents will be arriving by this weekend..." He began in a clear voice before halting right before his bed. He continued. "So I believe that It would be best if we...." He paused, a second time and cleared his throat. "...If we....act like...a married couple" Mr Mariano hesitantly finally finishes and I almost choked on my spit when I heard his words.

...Married...Couples?

"Married...Couples?" I questioned in a slow voice, watching as he turned around to face me after hearing my words.

"...Aren't we?" He went on to question and I gulped at his words. I could feel a wave of heat suddenly wash over me as he looked intensely at me and I did not like the feeling. So wanting to get him to look away, I quickly shook my head.

And it seemed to work for Mr. Mafia immediately looked away right after I had nodded.

Finally, he returned to his bed. "You...can sleep on the bed..." He began once more and this time for sure, I choked on my saliva as my eyes widened in shock.

His....bed?

"Y—your bed?" I stuttered out my words and I could hear Mr. Mariano exhaling.

"...Or the couch" He added and I immediately breathed a sigh of relief.

I would say that I was a little happier at this offer as I will be much more comfortable sleeping apart rather than sharing a bed with him.

"Then I'll...take the couch" I answered, slightly happy but frowned a little when I found that for a brief moment, he appeared as if did not seem very...pleased with my answer—

"The bathroom is on your right" He suddenly spoke and once more disrupted my thoughts. However, I did not mind and instead nodded as a response.

And while we're on the subject of bathrooms, I believe I should have an early shower today. After all, I won't be in my own space anymore; instead, I will be sharing one with this...devil and I have no idea on the time he showers everyday so in order to not bother him nor mess up his shower schedule, I believe it would be best if I shower now.

"...Then...I'll be in the bathroom..." I announced, my eyes quickly glancing his way. However, this time he did not seem to care at all as he picked up the tiny book again and his eyes instead returned to it.

Even so, I also did not care that he did not care so I began making my way towards his extravagant bathroom which blew me away as I entered. was stunned by how large and breathtakingly beautiful it was. From its stoned tiled floor to its gleaming marble countertops, this bathroom was simply stunning.

I exhaled deeply once I had stepped inside and locked the door behind me. I really wish I had the time to look around at this bathroom some more however, I knew that I was not in my room so I should not be stalling which may cause others to wait.

So with little hesitancy, I quickly stripped from my clothes and rushed towards the massive walk-in shower that I spotted across the room. It was quite similar to mines however, it was much larger and more luxurious.

Like the one in my room, it was quite simple to turn on so within seconds, the water was running and I will say that this may be the best shower I had in my life...

However, soon after I suddenly recalled that I had forgotten to bring any body shampoo with me, so I could not actually use any shampoo...or so I thought because my eyes soon spotted a bottle hanging on one of the shelves in the shower and a smile immediately reached my lips.

I quickly raced towards it and without giving it many thoughts, I poured some into my hands and began applying it to my body. After a couple more minutes in the shower, I finally rinsed my skin and decided that it was time for me to leave as Mr. Mariano might be waiting for me to get out.

So I quickly switched off the shower and reached for one of the folded towels that was folded neatly on one of the shelves. Wrapping it around my body, I quickly realized it was too little, covering just half of my boobs and barely even my thighs...however, there was nothing I could do as I also soon discovered that all the towels were of the same size.

And in the end I did not panic as I realized that it was not a big deal. I mean, It was not like I would leave this bathroom with this wrapped around me. I will just get dressed here with the clothes...the clothes...

I paused.

Clothes...clothes—

OH NO!

My eyes immediately widend.

D—don't tell me that I...I don't have any clothes to change into...

"There...there have to be some somewhere in here..." I say, trying to persuade myself otherwise, but who was I fooling?

Gosh Hazel! How could you forget?!

I inhale, slapping a hand over my head.

What do I do now?!

I mean, I cannot leave this bathroom like this. I refuse to!

I...I will simply...call for him...

Yes!

"Perhaps if I shout for him, he would bring me some clothes to wear." I thought and in the end, concluded that it was a great idea.

So without wasting any time, I began shouting his name in hopes that he would hear me and...

"Mr. Mariano!!! Hello? Is anyone there's?!! Hello??!!!"

Yeah...my plan...did not go as I wanted it to....

So in the end, I remained stuck in this bathroom with only one option and that is to...leave here, which I refuse to do.

I just cannot show up like this in front of him. I...I just can't...I'm just too...shy. I cannot let him see me like this...

I take a deep breath out.

But...do I have any other options?

I mean, If I do remain here, he will eventually see me...right?

So...either way...he'll see me like...this?

I don't have a choice, do I?!

Gosh!

So... in order to get some clothes I will have...to....leave here like this...

I slapped a hand over my face once more.

But i don't want to...

But... ...I also have no other option....

Gosh, why did I do this to myself?! Is it really so difficult to forget that I will need clothes to change in?!

I closed my eyes, exhaling once more.

Okay...I...I will do it.

I—it's not even this difficult. I'm j—just making things hard for myself.......

All...I have to do now is go out there and ask him for some clothes, and that's all there is to it....

Everything will be okay!!

....r—right?

"Okay Hazel" I said to myself as I turned to face the door. "We can do this!"

For the last time, I took a deep breath and decided to count to five before leaving. So I prepared myself.

1....

.....2....

..........3.......

...............4.....

"Five!" I exclaimed and without hesitations, I opened the door and made my way quickly towards Mr. Mariano's bed.

With my eyes still shut, I peaked a little through my closed eyes to see if had arrived before his bed and once I saw that I was there, I stood before it before beginning another countdown to open my eyes.

My heart began to race, and my breath became strained as I imagined his eyes on me already....and on the count of three, I slowly opened my eyes to face this man...

....that wasn't there...

A frown made its way to my face as my eyes could only see any empty bed filled with pillows and I immediately began to wonder,

Where is he?

Did he leave?

Gosh, why now?

Couldn't he wait a little longer until I had asked him for some clothes?

I'm so screwed!

I let out a short cry, palming my face.

What am I supposed to do now—

"What do you want?" A voice spoke suddenly, and it took me seconds to recognize it but when I did,my eyes widened and I yelped, rapidly slapping a hand over my body and quickly spinning around only to see that it was none other than...

...Mr. Mariano himself.

"I..." I began but abruptly paused.

Since I could feel his eyes on me, I became hot all of a sudden. I gulped and felt the beat of my heart quicken as his eyes drifted away from my face and trailed down my body.

Gosh, what exactly have I gotten myself into?

"Speak" His voice was soon heard again and this time I decided that I will stop hesitating and just speak.

So I exhaled through my nose and slowly looked up to face him. "Do...Do—I...I don't have anything to wear...." I finally answered and quickly looked down after that....

But I am not quite sure if he understood because instead of saying anything, he remained silent and made his way back to his bed. I watched as he sat down and grabbed his book again.

"...Take whatever you need...." he paused, but did not once glance back at me. "From my closet" He concluded, pointing to his left and yes, I know I said there was nothing about Mr Mafia that you should be surprised about but...surprisingly, this was one...

But as much as I appreciate his "generosity" I would really like if I could wear my own clothes. I don't think I would feel comfortable wearing his...and it's just because he's a man...So I decided to ask for mine instead.

"Well...what about my...my clothes"

However, that did not seem to be so wise of me because I think my words made him a little...angry?

I gulped as he suddenly glanced up at me, sending a warning glare before returning his eyes to his book. "You won't be here until tomorrow" He speaks after a few seconds of silence and I exhale, slightly sad however, since I understood and have no other choice, then I guess....I will just have to wear...one of his...

"Oh okay" I say and just as earlier, he looked like he did not care which did not bother me at all. So without any further waiting, I made my way towards his closet and soon after found out that it was another stunning room!

This time this room was painted in brown and black and had so many white shirts folded and hung on hangers that got me wondering what he did with this much white shirt?

But the best part of this walk-in closet was that it had pretty lights that hung above the room. So gorgeous!

A smile made it to my face as my eyes scanned around the room a little more but soon after, I decided that this was enough looking around. I should now grab what I need and quickly leave.

So I searched around a bit for some stuff until I found normal t-shirts which made me exhale in relief however, I soon got sad again as I realized that it was folded on the very top shelf and although I am quite tall, I don't believe that I would be able to reach it.

At this, I exhaled in frustration.

"What do I do now?" I thought before I decided that I should not give up this easily.

I mean I am 5'7 in height. I may not be as tall as the shelf but I should at least try. I might be able to grab one.

So I placed a hand over my towel to secure it in place in case it decides to fall and afterwards bagan tip-toeing in hopes that I would reach the top but sadly, all of my attempts were in vain.

Still though, I decided to make one last attempt and this time I tried my very best but once again, I failed.

I exhaled, and decided to finally give up. So I stopped tip-toeing and—

A sudden gasp escaped my lips as I felt a familiar presence behind me and before I could even react, I felt his body pressed into mine as he stretched his arms up and grabbed one of his t-shirts.
But that was not even the worst part.

It was afterwards that I had expected him to finally move away and make some distance between us since he now had the thing I needed...but...that was not what had taken place...

Instead, my body froze in its place and my stupid heart started going wild again as he stayed in the same position we were in but THEN suddenly brought his face to the nape of my neck and I gulped, slightly shuddering as he breathes down my neck.

Silence quickly emerged in the room however, what was not expected was these words to leave his mouth....followed by his one simple action that would leave me hot and bothered.

"...Did you use my shampoo?" His husky voice whispered, as he presses his bulge into my ass.

• • •
NOT EDITED

I'm back!
Sorry for not posting in a while. I really don't like give excuses but unexpectedly my darn period came 🙄 so i was in so much pain😭

But I'm better now!😊

Hope you can forgive me🥺

QUESTIONS!

• How tall are you?

(I'm 5'7😁)
• • •
WE'RE ON THE ROAD TO 1K FOLLOWERS  ON IG SOOOO...

Follow me on IG @ell_writess to be notified when a new chapter will be out or if you just wanna chat with me!

Anyways, Don't forget to VOTE, SHARE, and leave your COMMENTS below!

Bye~
•   •   •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 55 37
"You want me don't you" after saying that she just come close to me and bite my earlobes which made me shiver and her hands slowly tangled with my ha...
2.1M 51.3K 38
''Sweetheart you'd do well to listen to me when I say you're mine. Do you understand?'' He said, his eyes flashing with anger. Well I was just as enr...
842 18 10
"Your body belongs to me, Kitten." He rasped out, cold index finger reaching out to trace over my fluttering pulse. I took an hesitant step backwards...
137K 1.7K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...