Just A Visit...

By moonlight_01119

Bestfriends for hell, 9 years? More? Dream and Sapnap have always been inseparable. A stupid bet is where it... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
:(

Part 19

4.9K 132 66
By moonlight_01119

CW: this chapter talks about very addictive drugs and abused drugs. Also talks about cheating, spousal abuse, and many mental illness including Anxiety, BPD, and PTSD. Please don't read if you get triggered by these things. Please feel free to reach out to me if you ever need someone to talk to, I love to listen and would love to try and help you the best that I can!

A/N: thank you for 8k reads<3

The four had just been chilling in Dream's living room sense they got back from their day out. Melissa got to know the two even more and even got an insight on how they do their streams, and even talked to George for a little but when he called Sapnap to see how things were going. Around 7pm, Dream got off the couch and asked Kat to follow him to talk about something family related.

"Is everyone ok? What happened?" Kat was asking frantically, thinking of the worst case scenarios.

"Ok, nothing happened really other than Ma telling me Grandma Beth will be in town next week so you're forced to stay with me during that," he chuckled when his sister's face eased up and she smacked him on the arm.

"Asshole," she sighed. "Why'd you scare me like that? I thought something bad happened. And why couldn't you tell me that out there?"

"Because, I have the goods, I put them in the top nightstand drawer in your room, just please text me if something goes wrong. You didn't mention that you've taken anything like this before and I don't want something happening," Dream explained.

"I promise I will, alright? I doubt anything will happen, anyway. I know you're cool with it so I won't be scared about being caught," she half laughed.

"I know, just don't text mom or dad any weird shit, I don't want to get busted your first time," Dream sighed, bringing his sister into a hug.

"I will. Thank you again for doing this. I've never told you, but you've always been the sibling I looked up to and would always go to if I needed anything," she nuzzled her head into his chest, feeling warm in her brother's embrace.

"You think I didn't notice that? You may think I'm dumb, Katherine, but I am the smartest person I know. I notice when you'd follow me around and always ask to play games with me and not dolls or something with Milles," he laughed again, but got a smack in the back for it. "What was that for?"

"For making your ego so much bigger than it needs to be. And for ruining the moment," she pulled away from the hug and smiled at her brother.

"Yeah, yeah. Text me if you get hungry, I'll order you food. Trust me, the munchies you get the first time is insane," he ruffled his sister's hair, getting a glare in return, and they both went back out to the living room.

"What happened?" Sapnap asked, voice laced with worry.

"Just something about me having to stay here while our grandma is in town. She has to take my room since Mia is still here," Kat explained, sitting down next to Melissa on the couch, while Nick and Clay cuddled on the love seat.

"Why couldn't you have told her out here?" Melissa asked. Kat shot Clay a 'I told you' type of look, but he just rolled his eyes.

"Last time she was forced to live with me for a week, she threw a fit. Didn't want that happening again," Dream responded, and was soon hit in the heat with a pillow.

"Did not, you're exaggerating," Kat scoffed.

"Oh really? Tell that to mom's broken flower vase from when you slammed your door shut. Oh, or the cops when they brought you home at 3am because you decided to be 'rebellious' and sneak out after curfew," Dream rebutted.

"That wasn't even that weekend!"

"Yes it was! Mom and Nate left because they wanted peace before Grandma gave them shit for a week straight," Dream smirked when Kat opened her mouth to respond, but not words came out. "What's that? Can't think of anything because I'm the smartest person in the world?"

"Stop building your ego. Nick, how do you deal with this 24/7?" Kat snapped back.

"I have no idea. The past 10 years were something else. Well, he did block me for a week because I beat him in a Hypixel game," Sapnap laughed.

"Wait, you guys have been together 10 years?" Melissa asked.

"Oh no, we met 10 years ago and became friends. This," Dream motioned between the two in question, "has only been going on for what, 2 months now?"

"Maybe make it official and you'll remember the date, green man," Dream rolled his eyes at the response.

"You haven't made any moves either. I am the one who kissed you first."

"Because George dared you too!" Sapnap's voice raised. "All part of his quote on quote 'master plan' or some shit."

"I still don't understand how he knew I'd freak out like that and then boom," Dream moked an explosion with his hands. "May not have helped that you whispered 'no homo' in my face."

"He said no homo?" Kat was dying at this point listening to the two bicker like her parents do.

"Yes! It was so stupid I was high as fuck and thought it was the funniest thing and almost passed out from how hard I was laughing," Dream explained. "Then he confessed and now we're here."

"True story, I was there," Sapnap had a smug look on his face.

"Of course you were, dumbass," Melissa laughed. "But seriously, who says 'no homo' after kissing their crush?"

"Dumbasses that call themselves Pandas," Dream snickered.

"Oh fuck off, Clay. Fucking pissbaby," that earned the Texan a shove on his arm.

"What the fuck is a pissbaby?" Kat was confused, never heard the nickname before.

"Don't-" Dream started, just to have a hand get clasped over his mouth.

"Someone who pisses their brand new bed next to their boyfriends at the time while they're sleeping, and then somehow cleans it up without waking him," Sapnap explained, un covering the blonde's mouth.

"I hate you," Dream leaned back and groaned, covering his face with both hands.

"I don't even know what to say! How old were you?" Melissa choked out between laughs.

"19.." Dream answered shamefully. "I was dreaming that I was taking a piss and it happened, alright!"

"Wait, was it with Khai? Holy shit that had to have been when you moved in with him wasn't it?" Kat asked, still shocked.

"Yeah, it was," Dream's voice was stern. Who'd blame him, anyway. His family loved Khai, thought he was the person that was made for Clay and was the best person in the world. But that was with open doors, they had no idea what happened behind the scenes.

Khai, he had some problems. He had very severe anxiety, BPD, PTSD, and so much more. He had a horrible childhood, grew up in a home covered in needles and both his parents would bring home someone new each night and cheat on their spouse, so when he grew up, that's all he knew. Khai was an addict, he had been around drugs his entire life and thought it was normal to shoot up heroin once a day. He knew it was wrong, yes, but it didn't stop him.

Over the years that the two knew each other, there was never a moment he was sober. An when he was, he was violent. Whether it was physical abuse, or mental abuse, Khai always found a way to make Clay think he was a horrible person. "You did this to me!" "I should have left you months ago!" "You were the worst decision I have ever made!" and so many other hurtful things were said to the blonde. He was often found, huddling in the corner of his bathtub, silently crying while hugging his knees until Khai would eventually leave, or pass out due to the withdrawls.

So when his sister brought up living with the monster, his mood dropped immediately, and Sapnap quickly took notice to it.

"Hey, Clay can I talk to you in the room for a minute?" Sapnap asked somewhat quite, but loud enough that the girls stopped their conversation to look over at the two. Dream nodded, tears welling up in his eyes, and Sapnap lead them to the bedroom. The second that door was closed, he didn't hold back the tears anymore.

"Hey, hey, hey. I got you, I have you. Let it all out, ok? I'm here, I'll always be here," Sapnap immediately embraced the blonde in a tight hug, slowly moving them toward the bed and laying him down. Sapnap let go for a moment, and moved so he could drag Clay up and cuddle with him while petting the blonde mop that Dream called hair, and let him cry into the shirt he was wearing.

After 20 minutes of pure sobbing, Dream's breathing became steady again. He was still crying, but was finally able to breathe again, the tears not falling fast anymore. Only one every minute or so.

"What was that about, hon? I'm so sorry," Sapnap whispered, still petting the hair that was on his chest and kissing his head every few minutes.

"Khai. S-she mentioned Khai a-and it all came back," Dream hiccuped, and Sapnap squeezed tighter.

"Do you think you can tell me what happened? I know you don't want to but saying it aloud makes it feel so much better. I'm here, I'll listen I promise," Sapnap soothed again. A few moments of deep breathing, and Dream sat up, placing his back against Sapnap's chest and cuddling into the warmth.

"Well. He never had a good home life. Always around drugs, parents were always cheating on each other, it was just fucked from the start. H-he had so many mental illnesses, I can't remember them all, but he told me before we started that it was there," he shuddered at the memories.

"Take your time," Sapnap encouraged.

"H-he was an addict. Heroin. Always high, and when he wasn't he-he'd beat me and yell at me and cheat on me. Saying I'm the reason he was an addict, I'm the reason he cheated. I'm the reason for everything that went wrong in his life even before we met. It was always my fault and I couldn't leave. I was scared of what he'd do to Kat and Parker and Mia, my mom and Nate," another tear fell.

"Kat mentioning us living together brought everything back and it was just so much. I, I just can't believe it was me that went through it. A-and I was able to score you, out of everyone I deserve, I got you. Some of those tears were happy ones that you are nothing like him, I'd know by now. I-it just brought back some deep shit I wasn't ready for," Dream finished with a shuddered exhale, and then a kiss on the top of his head.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so fucking sorry that happened to you. You deserve none of it, ok? I'll never do anything like that to you, ever! Clay, I fucking breaks me seeing you like this, I can't stand the thought of anyone doing that to you. I'm so sorry, hon. So fucking sorry," Sapnap kissed his cheek this time, letting it linger for a few seconds while a tear slid down his own cheek.

"I know, I know you won't. You couldn't hurt a fly even if it hurt you," they both shared a laugh, then Dream turned around fully, facing the brunette and kissing him passionately on the lips. It went nothing further than a simple kiss. No heat or lust behind it, just pure love.

That's what they were. In love. If they knew it or not yet, that's a whole nother story. But this is the beginning. The beginning of a new, and beautiful love that will grow and blossom into something extravagant.

I promise this isn't the end, we're just getting started:) I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I know it was a bit heavy, but the long awaited Khai story has been brought to the surface, and I hope this gives you all the insight that you've needed to truly find out who Khai really is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 1.3K 12
Dream; a popular frat boy who's misinterpreted as "one of the boys", and George; a computer science major with a lot of sarcasm, meet at a party that...
19.9K 450 27
Karl's life is conflicting to say the least. He constantly struggles with everything life is throwing his way. He is battling with his abusive mom, n...
51K 2.1K 50
George is ready to go. His house is packed up, his plane ticket is booked, and his room is ready in Dream and Sapnap's house. He's been waiting for t...
215K 7.9K 62
Sapnap grew up in Texas, a state where being gay just wasn't something you were allowed to talk about- so he didn't. He never came out to his family...