The Rice Pot Next Door | LISK...

By thenight_thinker

[Sneak Peak] "Yo, Rice Pot next door. You ate so much of my rice, how are you going to repay me?" "Money? I... More

NOTE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1:Such A Realistic Doll
CHAPTER 2: Two Female Wolves
CHAPTER 3: Big Man & Prof.JK
CHAPTER 4: Strange Customer
CHAPTER 4.2: Her Name Card
CHAPTER 5: Complaint
CHAPTER 6: Truce
CHAPTER 7: Friends
CHAPTER 8: Take A Hint
CHAPTER 9: Assumptions
CHAPTER 10: I Already Made Myself Clear
CHAPTER 11: Gay Confirmed!
CHAPTER 12: My Big Boss Is
CHAPTER 13: Animal Instinct
CHAPTER 14: She Likes Me?
CHAPTER 15: The Tigress and The Zoo Keeper
CHAPTER 16: Jungkook Meets Boss Kim
CHAPTER 17: Make Out at The Hotspring
CHAPTER 18: Games Competition
CHAPTER 19: Lisa The Rice Pot Is Angry?
CHAPTER 20: How Am I gonna Repay you?
CHAPTER 21: Hugging in The Rain
CHAPTER 22: Planning To Go Star Gazing
CHAPTER 23: Jennie's Warning
CHAPTER 24: My EX
CHAPTER 25: Something Sweet
CHAPTER 26: Pretending Or Is It?
CHAPTER 27: Anonymous Was...
CHAPTER 28: I'll look More Adorable Rounder
CHAPTER 29: She Likes Me PT.2
CHAPTER 30: Namjoon Is So Done
CHAPTER 31: Disappointed Jungkook
CHAPTER 32: HeartAche
CHAPTER 33: HeartAche PT.2
CHAPTER 34: Reconciliation
CHAPTER 35: My Time To Show Off
CHAPTER 36: Lisa's Cat Boy Kink
CHAPTER 37: Dumb But Good In A Way
CHAPTER 38: I Like Jungkook
CHAPTER 39: Bussiness Trip
CHAPTER 40: Coincidence
CHAPTER 41: Stolen Kiss
CHAPTER 42: JK's Heart Filled Pack Lunch
CHAPTER 43: Jealousy Back And Forth
CHAPTER 45: Plan To Sabotage Their Date
CHAPTER 47: Jungkook's The One I Like
CHAPTER 48: Taehyung's Feeling's
CHAPTER 49: Can I Pursue You?
CHAPTER 50: Lovey Dovey
CHAPTER 51: Resignation
CHAPTER 52: Enraged ft.Alchohol🔞
CHAPTER 53: Old Jeon Visiting
CHAPTER 54: The Only Lustful Wolf I Recognize.
CHAPTER 55: Seperation
CHAPTER 56: Missing You
CHAPTER 57: Birthday Sex🔞
CHAPTER 58: Lisa The Mama Wolf
CHAPTER 59: Drunk Jungkook PT.2🔞
CHAPTER 60: Jungkook's Wedding Gift
CHAPTER 62: PROPOSAL🐈💍
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1.2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 3
SPECIAL CHAPTER 4
SPECIAL CHAPTER 5
SPECIAL CHAPTER 6
SPECIAL CHAPTER 7
SPECIAL CHAPTER 8
SPECIAL CHAPTER 9
SPECIAL CHAPTER 10
SPECIAL CHAPTER 11
SPECIAL CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 61: Lisa's Cat Boy Kink PT.2🔞

1.2K 67 14
By thenight_thinker

Third person's POV.

∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞

Lisa could sense Jungkook's anger and sparks her interest so she looks up from her reading spot at the sunny balcony. Jungkook is not someone who gets angry easily and Lisa is curious what has roused his ire. When he shies away from her curious gaze, she finds his reluctance funny and giggles. After a pause, he walks over and peers at the thick volume in her hand entitled "The Dummy's Guide to Quantum Physics". Lisa has bought the book to help her understand a bit more about Jungkook 's work and Jungkook's remark when he sees the book title is. "Can you understand its contents?"

"Sure I can. I just read that Newton has a big quarrel with Hooke. It has never crossed my mind that the life scientists can be so exciting."

This is all she understand? Amused, he strokes her hair gently while she turns the table around. "Why were you angry just now?"

"It is only a small matter that is not worth mentioning.Do you really intend to go for the job interview tomorrow?"

"Yup! I think I should not forsake my career." Lisa has finally figured it out the answer to the "purpose of life". Such a profound question should be answered by profound man, and a normal person such as herself should not attempt to think herself into coma. Since she has spent years in the car industry, why not continue to expand her knowledge in this field, as well as client network? However, she recognizes that being a sales leader is very demanding on her time so she is aiming for a management position this time. The dealership she is going tomorrow carries several automobile brands although the flip side to these brands are that their cars are not the easiest to market. But on the plus side, the shop is situated in Seouls fifth circle which she can commute by the metro relatively easily. To top it off, it is still an opportunity so why should she not go?

Privately, Jungkook does not wish for Lisa to continue working, but he respects her decision and keeps his reservations to himself. Wait and see, he thinks, when you become my wife and have your own car shop, you can choose whichever position you want, be it general manager, director or CEO. But no matter what position you choose, you must not let work come between us. And I will visit you often to bring you pack lunches, and we can do this, and that.....

He is jostled out from his imagination by an incoming call. After speaking into his phone, he turns to Lisa. "My dad and mom would like to invite you to eat with them this weekend, will you be able to make it?"

Lisa nods slowly, a little unsure. Mothers usually have a big say in their children marriages and would Mama kim look down on her? Seeing her unconscious frown, Jungkook reaches out a hand to smooth away the furrow. "What's wrong? Do you not wish to go?"

"It is not that...... Jungkook, do you think that your mother will like me?"

Jungkook looks at her curiously. "There is no reason for her to dislike you."

Lisa is not convinced. She knows him well enough that he would not understand if she beat around the bush so she says bluntly. "Have you ever considered that I am 3 years older than you?"

"And?"

"And? And when you are in your prime at 40, I will already be a withered, old woman. At that time, there will be lots of pretty, young girls milling around you and you may change your mind about us at that time."

Jungkook only smiles. "So that's what you are worried about? But Lisa, don't you think that our age difference is perfect?"

Lisa is curious to see how he intends to assure her. "Why do you say so?"

He places a hand on her shoulder and says earnestly. "I am a little younger than you. So when you are in your 30s and 40s - an age where some say a woman's sexual appetite is as ferocious as wolves or tigers - I will still be able to satisfy you."

She taps his chest. "Hello. I am serious. Can you stop your lascivious thoughts?"

"I am serious. Really."

Lisa decides to ignore him and stands to keep her book. His response is to wrap his hands around her in a back hug and asks that she finish listening to his explanation. "Because of the fact that I have skip grades in school, all the females whom I come in contact since my teens are usually 3 or 4 years older than me. Although I have not fallen for anyone, my yardstick to feminine beauty probably stopped at that stage. If not, how do you explain that the only had 2 girlfriends I have are both 3-4 years older than me?"

"Views can change, so pardon me if I am not convinced."

"Ok. If this is what you think, let me prove my point with more concrete, scientific evidence. Based on a survey on marital happiness by the Korean Academy of Social Sciences some years back, they found the highest rating of marital happiness in couples when the wife is 3-4 years older than the husband. This is followed by couples where the husband is 3-4 years older than the wife. Keep this in mind while I tell you something else. The average life expectancy for men is 71 years old in China while the average life expectancy for women is 74 years. If the wife is 3 years older than the husband, such couples would truly know them meaning of 'grow old together'. Don't you think that this is the most romantic thing?"

"But...."

"I know your fear - you are worried I would fall out of love with you when you are no longer beautiful so let me say upfront that I love you not for your looks. I have known plenty of beautiful women before you but I am not interested in any of them. I believe that every age has its charm and who can say for sure that a forty year-old Lisa will not be beautiful? Besides, 3 years is not a big age gap and by the time your youth is gone, I too will be an old man by that time. I can assure you that I am not the kind who would try to hang on to a transient youth by surrounding himself with young women. If we live each minute to the fullest, I do not believe that we will keep longing for youth as each day will be full and fruitful even at age 80."

[Slight 🔞 Ahead ft.Schrodinger the Spectator]

"Lisa, let us live well together. Let us love and laugh together everyday, right till the minute when we close our eyes for the last time. To me, this is the most wonderful thing that can possibly happen. What do you think of this outcome?"

His words touched Lisa and she feels a tingling sensation in her nose. She buries her face into his chest and sighs. "I like your picture of the future and thinks it sounds wonderful too."

( ꈍᴗꈍ)

He kisses her hair which has turned into dark gold under the autumn sunlight streaming through the windows. Holding her by the shoulders, he places more kisses along her face, his touch so gentle, it might as well be an extension of the sun's rays.

He made her lay down with him on the Persian rug while his hands start to get a bit more adventurous. Sensing his change, she pushes him away. "Not here."

He rests his forehead on hers and looks straight into her eye. "I thought this is your favorite rug?"

Favorite rug or no, Lisa has no intention to carry things further in broad daylight and did not stop her protest. Just when she thinks he is going to stop for he suddenly stood to draw the curtains closed the next she knows, he is lying next to her and trying another round of persuasion.

When she still refuses, he caught sight of something from the corner of his eye and he stretches a hand for it and put it over his head. Amused, Lisa looks at the big "cat" in front of her, with big woeful eyes, as if asking for some tender loving care...... er, it is really necessary to start acting cute at this time? She presses a hand to her heart, a bit lost for speech. "You.....you, you.... can you take it off?" My restraint is not good as you think.

He tilts his head, causing the ears on his head to wobble. This is too much for Lisa and she tries to block out the sight with her hand. Unfortunately, he catches her wrist to stop her and he bends down to sniff delicately around the nook of her neck. His nose would sometimes touch the side of her face, neck and the sensation is ticklish and sexy at the same time so she has to protest. "Stop playing around...."

Suddenly inspired, he looks at her, "Mama, do you wish to jump me?"

Hmm, hmm, hmm..... I want.

Deciding to throw caution to the wind, Lisa flips him over so that she is now looming over him. She removes both their clothing and tried their female-on-top position for the very first time.

Then they proceed to try many other positions.

Daylight fades while they indulge on each other and sitting unnoticed in another part of the room, Schrodinger props a paw on the sofa and looks on curiously at his 2 dumb owners. They seem to be fighting for the longest time but the vibe is not quite like they are fighting. He meows a few times but they did pay him any notice him, much less play with him. Prickling his ears, he tries to decipher their words which sounds different from their usual. Rather, their words seem more like sounds now like "umm" or "arhh". Although he does not know their meaning, he assumes that the human language is starting to become more and more like cat talk.

Hng! ╭(╯^╰)╮⟵Schrodinger

•─────────·𖥸·─────────•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 2.1K 200
Just funny interactions between the descendants characters. Pairings are bal, devie, Jonnie, jarlos, huma, gaudrey, Chad and Freddie. Warning: conta...
23K 205 70
Just some memes i thought were funny
2.4M 58.9K 46
EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care enough to..." My rambling was cut short...
224K 11.5K 45
A plan. A disguise. A checklist. Time to play cupid. Copyright © 2019 by jayscitylights. All Rights Reserved.