โœ“ ๐‚๐Ž-๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’, louis part...

By m0thermya

-๐‚๐Ž-๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’- penelope grace depp ends up co-stars with the charming louis partridge. cover by m0thermya... More

๐‚๐Ž-๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’
INTRO
i. social media & messages
ii. social media & messages
iii. messages
v. social media & messages
vi. narrative & social media
vii. narrative & social media
viii. narrative & messages
ix. narrative & messages
x. social media & messages
xi. narrative & messages
xii. narrative & social media
xiii. narrative, social media & messages
xiv. social media & messages
xv. narrative & social media
xvi. narrative & social media
xvii. narrative & messages
xviii. narrative & social media
xix. social media & messages
xx. social media & messages
xxi. narrative
xxii. narrative
xxiii. narrative & messages
xxiv. narrative & messages
xxv. narrative, social media & messages
xxvi. narrative & messages
xxvii. narrative
xxviii. narrative
xxix. narrative, social media & messages
xxx. messages
xxxi. narrative
xxxii. narrative & messages
xxxiii. narrative
xxxiv. narrative, social media & messages
author's note
new louis fic!

iv. narrative & social media

25.3K 619 811
By m0thermya

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐
CO-STARS
FOUR
L. PARTRIDGE
└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

NARRATIVE

Penelope quickly shoved her phone facing upwards, not wanting him to see her in her visibly messy state.

It was dead silent for a moment, neither of them saying a thing. Before Penelope slowly moved her head into frame and at the exact same time Louis moved into view as well.

They both burst into a fit of laughter at the awkward moment.

"Hii!" Penelope covered her face with her hand to hide her embarrassment.

"Hello!" Louis waved, and brushed his hand through his hair.

Penelope noticed the light peering out or the window behind Louis. "Wait a minute, what time is it for you? It looks so light out."

"What time is it for you?" Louis retorted.

"I asked first!"

Louis seemed to prop his phone up on a table. "It's about eleven in the morning, what about you?"

Penelope checked the time in the top corner. "Holy shit, it's three a.m. already-" She mumbled.

"Do I even want to know why you're up at three a.m. making ramen?" Louis laughed. Penelope grabbed the bowl off of her side table and held it up in the camera.

"Because why not? Who doesn't make ramen at three a.m.?" She twirled the noodles around on her fork.

"Any sane person who is actually sleeping at three a.m.?"

"You Brits are so judgmental for literally no reason!" Penelope rolled her eyes.

"And you Americans have poor taste in midnight snacks.'" Louis quipped back.

Penelope placed her bowl to the side again. "Oh shut up, you eat beans on toast, british boy." She remarked with sass.

Louis looked amused at this. "British boy? Very original." He leaned back in his chair.

"I guess I should come up with a nickname for you as well?"

"My friends call me Nelly?" Penelope shrugged.

"Whatever you say, darling."

Penelope found herself liking him calling her 'darling' way too much. She was altogether enjoying being on the phone with him.

"Actually, by your reaction it seems 'darling' is much more fitting!" Louis taunted her with a grin.

"Do you always flirt on the first call?" Penelope rested her chin on her hand.

Louis looked as if he were thinking for a moment."Only if I think you're cool." He replied smoothly.

There was another pause after that. "So where do you think we're staying during filming? I think our first table read is in like three weeks" Penelope quickly changed the subject.

"No clue, maybe a hotel?" Louis ran his hand through his hair again. "I'm kind of starting to look forward to meeting you."

"Yeah."

"Just 'yeah'? I was hoping you'd be more excited to see me in person for the first time." Louis said pretending to sound disappointed.

"Please. I just met you," Penelope snorted. "You're are not all that important."

"Ooh ouch. I think you hurt my ego a bit there darling." Louis faked clutching his chest.

"Good! You needed to be humbled, I hate cocky people."

"It's not cockiness love, I prefer the term confidence." Louis grinned.

Love. Penelope replayed the word in her head. So much that she realized she hadn't been listening to anything Louis was saying. He asked her once if she was listening and she just nodded.

They talked on the phone for the rest of the night until Penelope realized that the light wasn't coming from her phone anymore, and that the sun was rising just outside her window. She had stayed up all night on the phone with Louis.

penelopedepp's instagram story!
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝟳 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼...

[ IMESSAGE GROUPCHAT ]
" the sexiest people alive & jaeden "

finnigan 🦕
waddup uglies 😫

cereal killer 🥣
can you read??!! it's the sexiest
ppl alive in this gc

finnigan 🦕
not including you
"and jaeden" 😭

millie the mermaid 🧜‍♀️
LMAOJDSJK JAEDEN

cereal killer 🥣
alright who changed the name? 😐

oh schnapp 😏
hey guys

louis 💐
supp

juuls 💟
the hottest bitch in this gc
has arrived!

jay b 🧸
aww thanks for introducing me 🥺

juuls 💟
lmfao 😐

oh schnapp 😏
wheres nelly?

louis 💐
who?

millie the mermaid 🧜‍♀️
penelope^
nelly is her nickname

louis 💐
oh right! she did say that

finnigan 🦕
PINEAPPLE HEAD WYA? 😫

juuls 💟
YALL- look at penelopes story 🏃🏻‍♀️

cereal killer 🥣
dang louis i see you 😏

finnigan 🦕
she stayed up until 6am otp with him
down bad 😔

millie the mermaid 🧜‍♀️
OMG LOUIS PARTRIDGE TREE- 🌳

louis 💐
uhh we may or may not have started
talking about tvd...

jay b 🧸
understandable ‼️

juuls 💟
what has he done to our friend 💔

jay b 🧸
HAHAA

[ IMESSAGE GROUPCHAT ]
" my sister and her child "
lily (lilypad)
timothee (lil timmy)
penelope (nelly)

lil timmy 😎
penelope... who is that boy on
ur story?

lilypad 💗
wait what??? lemme go see
omggg PENELOPE ANSWER RN

lil timmy 😎
...

lilypad 💗
istg if she is still asleep
IT IS 2 IN THE AFTERNOON

NARRATIVE

Penelope startled out of her sleep at the sound of a knock at her door.

"Whaaat? I'm sleeping..." Her words just barely coherent.

"Nelly! Get up. It's literally two, almost three in the afternoon." Lily's voice muffled from the outside of the door.

There was another knock again. Penelope groaned and slid off of her bed. She stomped over to the door and swung it open.

"You better have a damn good reason for waking me up." Penelope's eyes were puffy and her face in a scowl.

"Calm down cranky pants. So, who's that boy on your story?" Lily leaned against the doorframe. Penelope shuffled back over to her bed and laid back down.

"Louis, one of Millie's co-stars." Penelope said into the pillow. "We're just friends."

"You sure? Cause he's pretty cute-"

"Please get out!" She chucked a pillow towards the door. "We're just friends." Penelope repeated burying her face down deeper into her pillow.

"What? I'm just saying?" Lily dodged the airborne pillow.

"Anyways get up and go get something to eat. You're not sleeping all day so you can stay up all night again." Lily tapped the door frame and turned to walk down the hall.

Penelope mocked her sister's words silently before slamming her bedroom door shut. She plopped back down on her bed again, laying on her stomach.

After 'resting her eyes' for another minute, she snatched her phone off the charger and immediately noticed she had 6 missed calls, and 100+ unread messages from the groupchat.

a/n; i made this chapter
a little less 'cringe'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

886K 10.9K 37
"i might need you or i'll break are we too young for this?"
136K 5.9K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€แ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€พแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€›แ€ฌแ€€ แ€™แ€ญแ€˜แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซ...
230K 2.2K 44
CURRENTLY RE WRITING Sophia is new to Eden Hall and hanging out with the Ducks has it positives. But maybe dating one of there star player wasn't th...
586K 52.1K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...