The unexpected turn [COMPLETE...

By craziest_arshian

#1 in Support out of 20K stories - 20 June , 2021 My take on Arshi's remarriage track . Arnav does not come... More

Prologue
Character Sketch
Arshi's Apartment & Important Note
Dayout???
Pain
Past (I)
Past (II)
Past (III)
Agreement
New Cover
Engagement
Khushi
India
Important Notice
Reason
Khushi in Shantivan
Bechara Arnav
Snakewaji aa gaye (Mr.Snakewa came)
Family
Precap
First Step
Who is Anjali ?
Anjali hurts Khushi ?
Cat Fight
Try this please
Realization
Trauma
Trauma (b)
Trauma (c)
Dadi's Entry
Consolation
Bechara Arnav (II)
What is Anjali's plan ??
Khushi's Outburst
Part 35
Arnav
Thoughts
Where is Khushi ??
Arrested !!
I will not leave you !!
Aman Mathur
Janmo Janam
Shock !!
Anjali's Punishment
Aman : The GREAT
Clients
IMPORTANT
Regret (Long Update)
Pregnant ??
Suicide !!
Last Part

Part 40

4.5K 315 55
By craziest_arshian

Khushi : Ar ....

Arnav : NK ... let's go !!

NK : (dully) Okay !!

Khushi : Arnav you ..... ???

Her sentence trailed as Arnav went to the stairs and descended . NK came to her and took her downstairs with him .

**************************************************************************

They came down  and Khushi immediately came to Arnav's side and held his bleeding arms .

Khushi : Arnav .... baby , I know that you are angry on me and definitely you should be .... because of my stupid decision to not go with the bodyguards ... but Arnav you are bleeding . Please lets go to the hospital .... Please !!

Arnav didn't gave a damn to her words .... he didn't even turned around to face her . Instead , he pulled his arms out from her hands in a dismissive manner . 

Arnav : NK lets go !!

NK : Nannav ... Khushi is right !! You need to go to the hospital . You have got shot Nannav ... and it will be better if you ....... (cut by Arnav)

Arnav : Shut the f**k up NK !! 

Khushi : Arnav ... lets go na ... please !!

Arnav ignored her royally and walked towards the car but suddenly halted on his steps .

Khushi : Arnav you have my promise .

There was a complete silence there for some moment . After some time , Arnav didn't turned around but straightaway went towards the car and sat on the front passenger seat banging the door rashly .

Nk looked at Khushi  and brought her to the car and made her seat at the back . Off course .... no doubt he was also angry on Khushi .... very much angry but he knew that it will take a lot for Khushi to convince Arnav so he really didn't wanted to burden Khushi more . 

He sat on the driver seat and headed towards the hospital with great relief seeing Arnav not protesting . He sighed seeing Khushi continuously trying to talk to Arnav but in vain .... he knew this is not unexpected ... he knew this would happen ... Arnav would be angry on Khushi but ..... more than Khushi ... he would be angry with himself .

Khushi stopped trying to talk to Arnav after failing miserably for many time . The drive was quite silent after that .

*********************************

They reached Sanjeevani hospital which was the nearest one . They went inside .... Arnav sat on the bench and Khushi beside him while NK went to the reception . They waited for around 5 minutes before they were called by Dr. Siddhant . 

Dr . Siddhant treated Arnav's wound and told him not to pressurize his arm much and also assured them that the wound was not that serious as the rifle had just went through his muscle and not pierced his arm deep inside . 

They thanked the doctor and drove towards Shantivan with yet again a silent ride . 

**********************************

The three reached Shantivan and marched inside ... actually its like Arnav marched inside and NK and Khushi tried to follow his steps but Arnav babu didn't gave a damn to them . 

Arnav rang the door bell with the two behind him gasping for air . HP opened the door and got happy seeing his Khushi bhabhi back but then he got tensed the very next second seeing his Arnav Bhaiya's hand injured . All present in the living room had came there expecting Arnav and got relieved seeing Khushi fit and fine . This time even Dadi was relieved seeing Khushi there but Anjali was spitting fire through her eyes seeing Khushi there . Lavanya , Akash and Payal could not even speak a word or move . Arnav saw HP standing at the door without moving an inch .

Arnav : Are we not allowed to come inside ?? 

HP : No .... I mean sorry !!!

He immediately stood aside allowing them in . Lavanya and Payal rushed to Khushi checking her body for any scratches . Lavanya hugged Khushi crying bitterly . 

Khushi : Lav .... I am fine !! 

Lav : Khu .... khush where were you ?? You know we searched for you so much but you were not anywhere !! What if something had happened to you ... Why are you so care...... (cut by Arnav)

Arnav : (rudely) No need to waste your tears Lav !! Who cares about others ?? They do things that they feel is right !! So no need to waste these tears unnecessarily .

Saying this Arnav went towards their room and Khushi followed him . Lavanya looked at NK with confused eyes while NK assured her by blinking his eyes . 

**********************************************************

ARSHI'S ROOM 

Arnav came in and shut the door behind with a loud bang . 

Khushi stood outside the door not knowing how to calm down his anger . But she knew she needed to talk to him and let him vent out his anger otherwise if she waits for tomorrow than that tomorrow will never come . Taking a deep breath , Khushi opened the door slowly and saw him drinking again .... off course it is his "anger-booster" as he never want to lash out on her and hurt her .

She knew that he was controlling his anger , not wanting to lash out on her , seeing his knuckles turning white because of the pressure he is putting on the glass full of alcohol , his eyes red with tears flowing down . 

Khushi : Ar .... Arnav ??

Arnav : (rudely) What ?? 

Khushi : I .... I a..am so .... sorr..rryyy !!

NO RESPONSE 

Khushi : Baby , I promise I will not go out alone at all from now . I will take all the precautions I need to take for me to be safe . Please talk to me . I cannot see you like this . Please !! 

NO RESPONSE 

Khushi : Arnav I did not know that Anjali was planning to kidnap me ... if I had even a slight idea ... I would have been ..... (cut but Arnav)

Arnav : (sarcastically) Yaah !! Sure !! The kidnappers will call you and tell that they are gonna kidnap you so be careful .

Khushi : Arnav I didn't mean that !!

Arnav : (standing up from his seat and throwing the glass hard on the floor making it break in pieces , angrily ) What do you mean than ?? ......

***************************************************

TO BE CONTINUED ...

How was it guys ?? Hope you liked it ??

Do VOTE and COMMENT . 

TERA MERA ... Releasing tomorrow .... Already in love with this song's music .... Congratulations Bernie ... Love ya !!

LUV 

AAYUSHI 

1589 WORDS ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 2.7K 20
Arnav learns about Khushi's engagement and he is shattered. He has questions but will Khushi answer them? Garima wonders if she was being fair with K...
336K 8.3K 43
The plot is a little different. Fanfic takes place after 2 months of Arnav and Khushi's remarriage. Anjali never loses her baby. what will happen whe...
73.2K 3.5K 15
#3 in ASR as of 20th August 2020 Arnav, Khushi and Anjali are childhood friends. They have been together since Khushi was 5 and now she is 25. 20 ye...
202K 7.7K 17
Some promises are meant to be broken. But what compelled Arnav to abandon the one he once loved? Let's take another journey into our beloved ArShi wo...