Acrid ๐Ÿ’• to Bliss ๐Ÿ’• Complete...

By Roselynn29

Hello My lovely Readers... It's a story of two souls, one with full of pain but pretends to be happy and one... More

Character Sketch
Something Something๐Ÿ˜
Friends ๐Ÿค—
Start of Acrid ๐Ÿ’”
HATE/LOVE โ“โ”
Her Breakdown ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Misunderstand ๐Ÿ™
Forgiveness ๐Ÿ˜“
Bliss Love ๐Ÿ’–
Happiness๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

First Meet ๐Ÿ˜

361 11 22
By Roselynn29

Hey everyone
So, here is the first part of Acrid love to Bliss love.
I hope you will like it.
So let's get started....

An Out house is shown at front it has some garden and there comes their sweet home where our 4 cuties are sleeping peacefully, but alarm disturbed 3 of the cuties sleep, they started doing their daily chores but one cutie is still in her dreams not caring about the noises😂😂🤣🤣sleeping peacefully like there is no tomorrow.

Ragini-swara get up, it's 7:30Am,we need to go to college, it's our first day of work swara baby, we can't go late, get up get up...

So, the person who is in her dream is non other than our cute swara.

Swara - Got up with a jerk what 7:30 😱, I have to rush, OMG OMG ragu y don't u wake me up before 😞😞😞

Ragu-😒😒😒😒from 6:30 I'm trying to wake u up u crazy girl, now don't blame me and go hurry up, we have already made breakfast and lunch.

Kavya-And I have packed our boxes for both breakfast and lunch...

Swara-for my bacchu???

Kavita-Yeah, yeah we have packed for our bacchu.

Swara-😒he is only my Bacchu,not urs, by the way tenku (thank u in her language 😂😂🤣🤣)and runs to washroom to get ready....

Finally at 8:30 Am fab 5 are standing in front of principal's room, they are nervous and our sweet swara is also nervous but she has to act brave infront of her friends because she is the team leader and has to motivate and guide her team.
Age is just a number, it doesn't have any role with love or talent, that's y internship company manager chosen swara as the team lead bcoz of dedication and talent.... Others didn't have any problem with it, so under swara rest of the 4 would be working...

Mr.Oscar(Principal)- Welcome team of trainers, I'm happy to see such young and talented people are gonna work here in our college,so let us know each other.

Swara- Thank you so much sir,I am swara bose the team lead, here are my team members, she has introduced one by one Ragini, Kavya, Kavita & shivin to principal sir,we are really grateful to you for giving us an opportunity to work with this reputed institution,i assure you sir that our team would never disappoint you and will work hard to get best results from our students...

Others also assured principal that they would work hard for this academic year to get best results from students...

Mr.Oscar-Impressive Ms. Swara,so in today's assembly you 5 are going to introduce yourselves to our staff & students,your scheduled classes will be given to you after the assembly, so all the best team do well.

Shivin-Sure, sir.Thank you so much.

Others nodded their head & said thank you him & came out from the room.

Our Fab 5 took a glimpse of the college, bcoz they still had half an hour of time for the assembly and classes...

Imaginary pic-
St. Thomas College in Chennai

This is how the college looks alike full of trees, full of life, it's give so much of positivity.... Everyone can feel the love of nature in this college...

After half an hour all gathered at assembly and as per daily activity they have finished it, and Mr. Oscar called our fab 5 to introduce themselves,swara sent all the 4 first to introduce themselves bcoz they were hell nervous.
Somehow 4 trainers introduced themselves,now it's swara's turn, in heart she is chanting her all time favorite mantra that is all is well shona all is well, with racing heart she went to the Dias and took the Mike from shivin and said.

Swara-Happy morning to all,first of all I would like to thank our respected principal sir for giving us this chance to introduce ourselves,Thank you sir😊(where princi nodded his head with a professional smile & she continued)I am Swara Bose, belong to Kolkata, we 5 are here to train you for Soft skills,these skills are used when you go for an interview or work in a job, so with time you would be knowing this soon.As my team members said earlier, we are gonna work with you for this academic year,so will get to know the learning things in detail.
Thank you everyone, Have a great day ahead.

Everyone clapped for her intro and assembly got over...

Sanskar-Guys have u seen that trainer, she is so beautiful, I couldn't take off my eyes from her(said dreamily)

His other friends Rahul and Vijay
Yes sanskar all 4 are beautiful and the last one 😱 her voice is so sweet like honey(said dreamily)

Rahul-I think her name is swara nice name just like her.

Sanskar-😒hmm.

Fab 5 got their scheduled classes, so swara being a team leader got all the final years batch along with kavita & shivin,where as Ragini & Kavya needs to handle all the first years batch.

Swara,kavita & shivin started moving to final year block not before wishing best of luck to each other.

MBA FINAL YEAR BATCH HAS 3 SECTIONS A, B, C
SANSKAR IS IN A-section
MORE GIRLS WITH LESS BOYS ARE IN B-section
SAHIL IS IN C-section

FIRST YEARS HAS ONLY 2 SECTIONS
LAKSH IS IN A-section.
AND OTHER ONE IS B-Section.

Shivin went to his allotted class which is section-B, all the girls started smiling like an idiots and staring him with open mouth 😂😂🤣🤣after all he is so dashing and handsome.

He introduced himself again and started his class with introducing themselves.

Next kavita was about to enter the class

But swara stopped her.

Sanskar -who was praying kavita to enter in his class room(🙄🙄yes guys he liked kavita not our swara and wants to be with kavita but I will never let it happen😁😁)
Blinked his eyes kavita stopped in her track and someone from behind came forward that's swara.

Swara - Sorry, Kavita to stop you like this but this class is mine, Your's is Section C.

Kavita-I am so sorry Swara, I thought it's section C 😅,thank you so much for saving me. All the best bye. And she left to c section.

Sanskar's Pov-🙄🙄🙄What the hell, she was going to enter here but this small girl stopped her and sent her to Section c, that means she will be my trainer for this whole academic year, no not at all acceptable God... Sighs with heavy heart.

Swara entered into Section A

Greeted Happy morning students with a cute smile.

Sanskar's pov- Even she is cute and her smile is beautiful just like her, but I like Kavita more🙄.

Swara introduced herself again & started interacting with students, she asked them to introduce themselves same like shivin,bcoz introduction gives a brief idea about the people. Soon it is Sanskar's turn to introduce himself.

Sanskar-Hi ma'am, I'm Sanskar Maheshwari, belong to Chennai,my aim is to become top most famous and successful business man in India,i love my family alot.

Swara-Great Mr. Maheshwari you're focused in your aim that's great, all the best for your bright future, I'm here to help you to achieve your goals.

& one more thing Students please don't call me ma'am, it sounds that I'm a typical teacher that too oldie 😂😂🤣🤣giggles

Others were stunned to see such an open minded trainer,they have never seen their teacher talking to them like this, but this trainer is different than others.

Sanskar-so what shall we call u ma'am?

Swara - I have a name please do call me with my name,swara😊.

All agreed & she continued her class.

First year block

Entered in Laksh class with Lil attitude and smile, all boys started praising Ragini and laksh also liked Ragini when she was giving her introduction at assembly, soon she too started taking her class with introduction.

Laksh-Hello mam, my name is laksh maheshwari, I'm from Chennai.

Ragini-Laksh, nice name it sounds like some typical traditional name 😊😊

Laksh-Thank you ma'am.

Class continued

Same goes with kavya and she too completed her first class successfully.

Fab 5 got scheduled everyday for 5 classes and rest of the 3 periods they need to wander in the college and interact with students more and more even they need to have their lunch after the staff and students, so that during lunch time these fab 5 can interact with staff and students too.

It's lunch time for fab 5 they sat in the canteen and started chit chatting about their first half classes,canteen is opposite to Sanskar's classroom so through window he can see and listen to their talks...

Shivin-shona u know all the girls were staring at me with open mouth.

Swara-😂😂🤣🤣aww they are flat on my bacchu's monkey face & started laughing loud(shivin is only her bacchu)

Kavita, Kavya, Ragini also started laughing....

Sanskar's Pov-swara is really cute 😁

Shivin-glared at trio 😒😒

All trio stopped laughing and looked at swara who is trying to stop her laugh,but couldn't and started coughing badly bcoz she was having her food and it choked her due to laugh.

Shivin-immediately made her to drink water and made her face in upward direction and rubbed her back,after sometime she is normal.

Shivin- what is this shona I told u many times to take care of yourself but no u don't listen to me and stopped eating his lunch.

Others admired their bond even sanskar is also shocked to see their bond, but happy that Shivin is their to take care of swara and he can concentrate on kavita🙄🙄

Swara-cholly bacchu holded her ears and said to him please I will not repeat it again,said with Lil tears in her eyes.

Shivin-immediately turned to her and wiped her tears okay...

Swara- started feeding him and they had their lunch.

Sanskar was noticing all this, and somewhere he felt a pinch of jealousy when swara fed him but y even he too doesn't know.

Finally they had completed their first day of work and bid bye to each other and left to their 🏡

Sanskar and Laksh Also reached their home thinking about the new trainers... After refreshing sanskar came to his window and saw someone and got shocked and happy too.

Finally done with the first part, how is it guys?? So what did sanskar saw that he is happy and shocked, guess it and let me know in your comments 😁😁😁

Note-1.The above pictures are not owned by me nor the credit goes to me.
2.This story is completely fictional, imaginary so no offense please.

Let me know your responses through votes and your lovely comments.

Thank you everyone
Take care stay safe & healthy. 🌹💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 11.5K 62
swasan revenge love story. 23/1/2018 2nd rank on short story
191K 6.2K 27
It is the raglak dark ff started from when everyone got to know about lakshs fake love with some changes..
24.5K 1.2K 6
Third place winner in the "Forever Awards" in the category of "Short Story" Story requested by @jasmine_r22 Cover credits: @cutieishh Note: It is not...
1.7K 199 5
He loved her, she loved him A tale of love and affection bare Yet, they failed to escape a fate That did not bring happiness but only wounds A love u...