𝘍𝘒𝘯𝘡𝘒𝘴π˜ͺ𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘡𝘩�...

By DoraTonksPotter

(N. Tonks & Harry P.) The relationship between Harry Potter and Nymphadora Tonks had changed after he took he... More

Fantasies of the Sixth Year
1. Preparing
2. The Slughorn's Party
3. Following Malfoy
4. Her Childhood
5. Hufflepuff Surprises
6. Dumbledore's Army
7. Strange Things Happen
8. A Diary?
9. Attacks and Fighting
10. Your secrets
12. A Difficult Task
13. Love Potion

11. The Visit

301 16 38
By DoraTonksPotter

A/N: The Gif above is Andromeda Tonks.

"Bloody hell, what if Mrs. Tonks kills me?" Harry glanced at Ron and Hermione nervously.

"Hey! You stole my lines!" said Ron, more or less annoyed.

The trio was once again in the Gryffindor common room, waiting for the time to come. Harry went on about why Nymphadora's mum, Andromeda, may not like him. "Wish me luck!" he said before leaving.

"Believe me, it's not going to be bad, I'm sure she loves you." Hermione reasoned, "I remember Tonks once told you that her mother is looking forward to seeing you."

"I can only hope you're right."

He met Tonks at the Great Hall, "Wotcher Harry! How is it going? I have some shocking news: Not only my mum is here, but my dad also came too! I wish he won't do what I think he will do..."

A woman with waist-length brown hair ran to him and hugged the boy tightly, "Harry! You've grown so much! You were a baby the last time I saw you!" Somehow he felt comfortable being hugged by a complete stranger, maybe it was because she...

Then a man shooked his hand, "Hey kiddo, my name is Ted Tonks, Dora's father. I work as a Muggle television weatherman. I love football and I am a big(and proud) Honks shipper."

"Excuse me, sir, what did you say?" asked a confused Harry.

"What's wrong with kids these days? Calling us sirs and madams, we would rather like to hear Ted and Andromeda." he said, "As for your question, Honks is the ship of you and my daughter, created by me. Get it, son?"

His face became as red as a tomato, "We are not dating!"

"I know, that's why I made my personal mission to get you two together. Tell me Harry, have you ever felt...weird talking to her, if you did, then you are in love." Ted grinned widely, "I'm not asking Dora the same question cuz she refuses to answer me."

"No, I don't like her that way..."

"Oh really?"

"We are just friends, I guess. "said Harry uncertainly, "I mean, she is nice and all that..."

"And he's dating somewhere else!" Andromeda popped up, "Even if he's not really together with the Bones girl, he won't date our daughter anytime soon. As much as I ship Honks, you should give it a rest for now, they will work things out in the end."

"Mum! You know perfectly well I don't like Harry."

"Then why did you spend so much time around him?" 

"He spends more time with Ron and Hermione!" she yelled angrily, "WE ARE NOT A COUPLE NOR WILL WE EVER BE ONE!"

"Now, Now, Nymphadora. You can never be so sure. Years ago, Harry and his parents went to hiding when you are just 7 years old. James and Lily trusted us enough to give their location. We visited them twice or thrice, you seem to like Harry a lot."

"Is...is it true dad? What did I do? I don't remember anything!"

Ted laughed evilly, "I have a picture of you two, care you see it?"

"Yes sir-I mean Ted."

While Nymphadora was not happy about it, "No, not really—"

"We haven't brought a single present for our visit, I think it is only fit to give you this, "Dora's father took out an old photo and handed it to Harry, "Dromeda was friends with both your dad and mum, Nymphadora met you 2 times(yeah she doesn't remember it now) and we agree that you fit pretty well with her."

Harry glanced at Ted, "Can you please explain the photo?"

"Sure thing!" he accepted happily.

June 1, 1981

"James, Harry has no company therefore he is getting lonely." said the beautiful woman with flaming red hair and eyes that had the most charming green color, "Shall we call Ted and Andy to come over? Their daughter will cheer him up!"

"You are the smartest, Lily flower. I'll write to them now, Harry is in the mood for a doll party."

An hour later, the doorbell rang.

"It must be them, I hope they brought Nymphadora! Ask the security question!" she whispered to her husband.

"When did Dora do her first morphing?"

"100 minutes after she was born." Ted replied easily.

She opened the door, "Come in please, my son is a bit naughty lately, we know it's because he is bored." Lily led them into the living room, her red hair flying back and forth.

"Hello, my name is Tonks(never call me Nymphadora or I'll hex you to death...just kidding don't call me that, okay?) Anyway, where's Harry?" she asked innocently.

"Oh, I'm glad you did not forget him. Had fun last time?" 

"Yeah, I want to play with him again! I have 2 dolls with me, we can start a doll party!" 

"Hang on Dora, I'll get him." Lily smiled, sensing how cute it is. "Here he is! Harry, say hi to your friend. Wait, you can't speak yet, sorry sweetie."

She placed all her dolls on the floor, brushed their hair, and sang songs to them with her childish voice. Harry watched curiously. 

They became tired after a long time of playing, she held him in her arms and shouted in a carefree voice "I love you Harry!"

"D-Dowwyy..."

"JAMES! HE TALKED!" Lily can't stop herself from screaming.

"He said daddy!" said James, grinning.

"No, what he actually said was Dora!" His wife disagreed.

"Daddy!"

"Dora!"

"Daddy!"

"Dora!"

"Come on, I heard it, it's daddy!"

"I'm sure he did say Dora!"

The drama continues just as Ted Tonks took a picture using his muggle camera...

"So that's what happened?" asked an overly shocked Tonks.

"Now you know why we ship you with Harry," Ted chuckled, "You only met him 2 times so I won't blame you for not remembering it. James and Lily shared their location with the Longbottoms, the Bones', us, and their Hogwarts friends, count yourself lucky Nymphadora."

"Thank you Ted for the present, you don't have to." 

"Don't thank me Harry, I'm glad to present it to you. Good luck with your dating life! If you ever need any help with winning our daughter's heart, you can always talk to me or Andy, we will give you some advice. I'll leave it to you!"

"Dad, did you know this is embarrassing?"

"I don't see what embarrassed you if you and him aren't together. Just friends, you say, is the correct? Would you like to hear more stories, Harry?"

"Ummm..."

"I take that as yes, but don't worry Nymphadora, I will not reveal anything personal, just to give you the privacy you deserve." He eyed his daughter, "Here it goes! One day in her 1st year at Hogwarts, she played catch with Charlie Weasley, he chased her to the Black Lake. Upon realising danger, young Charlie warned her to stop running immediately. Nymphadora didn't hear him and kept running, she fell into the cold water. Thank goodness Professor McGonagall was nearby to save her from the Black Lake."

"Woah cool, I hope she met the Giant Squid." He mused.

"You have to ask her. I have another one: In her fourth year, she noticed Andre Egwu and Indira Acharya(Jabob's younger sister) flirting but too shy to ask each other out, her solution was to lock them in a broom cupboard together for 2 hours, from the outside. Yes Harry, you heard me right she locked the door from the outside so neither of them can get out. She unlocked it and got detention for a month, my daughter still think that it was worth it to make the two shy lovebirds together. "

"And then what?" Harry's curiosity was too strong.

"They married. Right after Hogwarts." said Ted, "Okay kiddo, one last story. Wait a second, I have to make sure Dora is comfortable sharing this. Dora, can I tell him about aunt Dorea?"

"Sure, at least it's not about me."

"Right, Dorea Potter nee Black, was a very close family member. She supported Dromeda when no one else in the Black family did, even though she was related to her distantly. Dora loved her like a real aunt. One day, she was killed by more than 10 Death Eaters. But Dora never stopped trying to find her, she searched for Lady Dorea even after she became an Auror—"

"Dad, believe me, she's not dead!"

"What proof do you have?"

"I saw her in my dreams! Many times! She told me that she is alive, I just don't know where to search! I know it, she's not dead and she was not a Black!!!" screamed Nymphadora.

"We think she was not a Black as well, evidence suggested that she was a R-"

"Ted, stop!" Andromeda shushed him, "We don't have enough evidence and this will only scare Harry."

"Sorry, it may not be true, but there isn't much chance of—"

"DAD!!!"

"You don't have to say it, "said Harry, "But I have one question, when did you and Andromeda first think she died?"

"The same day your parent was killed," Dromeda answered,  looking straight into his emerald green eyes.

A/N: I tried to make a picture of Dora's father, Ted Tonks. The pic didn't turn out to be as good as I expected, but I'll show you(hope whoever read it will like it).

Don't forget to vote, and comment. Thanks for reading!

Recommendation: For Once Upon a Time fans, check out It's Always Been You: a Swanqueen Fanfic by alwayswanqueen !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 28 13
We now arrive to the sixth year of the events of the Half Blood Prince diving it in with the version of Harry and Hermione's universe where I will be...
14.6K 342 33
The plot of Romeo and Juliet is simple: two people who are fated to be together and die for each other. Sounds cute, right? Except it isn't. Not to A...
11.7K 210 16
The lives of Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks suddenly ended, on the same night. Their son, Teddy, wasn't even 1 month old. After the battle of Hogwa...
15.7K 498 22
Y/n y/l/n is a well known ravenclaw amongst her pries with a hidden secret. One hufflepuff takes a special liking to her after a prank gone wrong. Y...