Draco's Hufflepuff

By PolkaDotsrg

Draco Malfoy is an arrogant, rich, overall bully. But what if he never cracked? What if his tough exterior me... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Six (spicy)
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three (Spicy)
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty

Thirty Five

1.7K 36 1
By PolkaDotsrg

"I don't understand how you think this is fun." Draco said pushing his game piece across the board.

"Because I'm gonna beat your arse."

"Yeah right, you're five spaces behind me!"

I chuckled and looked up at him. He was biting his bottom lip and was completely focussed on the game. Probably just cause he was a competitive little butt. He muttered the words 'stupid' and 'muggle' too many times to count.

"It's your turn smart one." He snapped.

I went my turn and after a few rounds I won triumphantly. 

"Aha! You loser!" I shouted and jumped up excitedly. "YOU LOST! IN YOUR FACE! HOW DOES IT FEEL MALFOOOY?"

"Well you've played this more times than me of course you'd win." He whined.

"Excuses, excuses." I tsked. "Two words: Sore. Loser."

He rolled his eyes and tossed the dice on the table. 

"Alright four-eyes what other stupid games do you have in that bag of yours?"

"Well we've already played them all." I said looking around at the very cluttered dining table we were at.

"Thank you."

"For what?" He asked.

"For doin' this with me and y'know, not making fun of me too much."

He shrugged and glanced at a clock on the wall. We'd been playing for five hours. 

"Wanna bake cookies?" I asked.

"Oh my God." He replied unenthusiastically.

"Whaaat?"

"What are we going to do after that? Knit sweaters for kittens?"

Well I did in fact bring my knitting stuff but I wasn't going to bring it up. I swiftly kicked that bag under the table. 

"No..."

He stood up and looked distastefully at the mess we'd made. I had finally convinced him to wear something other than a suit. He was wearing a button up and some looser fitting pants. 

"My face is up here Puffer."

I glared at him.

"Oh don't pretend you haven't checked me out."

He stuck his tongue in his cheek to stop the smile forming on his lips but it didn't work so he just turned and walked out of the room. 

"What kind of bloody cookies are we making?" He called from the kitchen.

I smiled and walked to the kitchen. 

-

"Draco really-" I groaned rolling up his sleeves. 

He turned his head to look at me and I got caught in his gaze. His brows furrowed and he lifted his hand and rubbed his thumb on my cheek. We both turned red.

"F-flour, you had on..." 

I nodded in understanding and he looked back at the dough he was mixing. A loud rumbling outside made us both jump. 

"Draco I thought there was no one around for miles." I said.

"There's isn't. It was probably just a tree." He said walking over to a window. 

"A tree doesn't sound like a troll who has bad gas." 

He looked out kind of fearfully but shook it off.

"It's nothing."

I studied him and let out a breath. 

"Ok, keep mixing loser-boy."

He walked back over and resumed his stirring. I looked towards the window, it was dark outside and you couldn't really see anything. I had a bad feeling in my gut. 

"Is it supposed to have white specks in it?" Draco asked. 

I looked into the bowl and sure enough there were little pieces of eggshell in the batter. 

"Oh no! I've got to fish them out." I said grabbing a spoon and doing just that. 

Draco laughed at me and I stepped on his foot.

"Oops totally didn't see that there." 

He croaked and rubbed his batter-covered hand on my arm. I grabbed a fistful of flour and chucked it at his face. I realized I went a little too far when he coughed and the white powder went everywhere. He blinked the flour on his eyelashes off and wiped his hand across his face.

"I- you deserved it." I said quickly backing away in surrender.

He coughed again and followed me around the kitchen island. Stalking me like I was his prey. 

"No no no Draco ok I'm sorry.."

"You're sorry? Oh that makes it alright."

"Really?"

"No!" 

He lunged towards me and grabbed me around my waist lifting me up over his shoulder. 

"How do you-why do you do this!?" I exclaimed trying to get away.

He started to walk up the stairs and the height was actually starting to freak me out. I squeezed my eyes shut and was suddenly plopped onto a bed. I opened an eye and looked around at the fancy room. Everything was suddenly black again when a shirt was thrown over my head. 

"Hey," I said lifting it up. "Why?"

"You're in time-out and I need to shower."

I scoffed. "You can't put me in time-"

He walked out and closed the door. The sound of the lock clicking followed.

I felt around to try to find my wand but it was downstairs. I ran over and stupidly tried the handle. I didn't know how to apparate yet so I was completely stuck.

"Draco!"

No response. 

"How long are you gonna keep me in here!?"

Nothing.

"I said I was sorry!"

Nada.

-

After what felt like an eternity, I laid on the bed staring at the ceiling. 

He really actually put me in time out. 

"Dracoooo." I called out weakly. "You're a diiiiiiickk."

That same rumble from before came from outside. I sat up and walked over to the window cautiously. Silhouettes of trees and hills was all I could see. The moon wasn't very bright tonight. I chewed on my nails nervously and yelped when the door opened.

I spun around to see Draco. 

"Oh thank God." I sighed.

"What?"

"Did you not hear it again?"

"Hear what? The 'troll gas'?"

"Yes the 'troll gas', I'm actually getting freaked out Draco."

"You're being dramatic." He said sitting on the edge of the bed.

I walked over and sat next to him. 

"You'd protect me wouldn't you?" I asked.

He scoffed. "Of course I would, you wouldn't be able to fend for yourself."

"Uh excuse me?"

He shook his head and looked at me. I lifted me hands up and smirked.

"What are you doing..?" He asked before I attacked him with tickles.

"No! Stop!" He exclaimed.

I pinned him against the bed and continued. He squirmed around like a fish on a hook and I had finally figured out his weakness.

"Hahaha! You're ticklish!"

A glint shone in his eye and I knew I was in trouble. 

"N-no I'm not ticklish at all."

His hands went up to my sides and he started to tickle me and I was a goner. I brought my legs up to my chest to try and cover my midsection but he got around it somehow and was relentless. I started crying from laughing so much and I had to start smacking him to get him to stop.

"S-stop! Dra-DRAco it hurts now!" 

I accidentally clocked him in the eye somehow and he jolted back in pain. 

"Ow! shiít Westworth!"

I sat up trying to catch my breath. 

"Sorry I didn't mean to- sorry..." I said looking at his eye. 

He squinted it at me and growled out of frustration. I couldn't help but laugh a bit more. He tried to stop the smile spreading on his face but he couldn't. I sat up on my knees and cupped his face. 

He looked at me and his smile faded but he looked content. He swallowed and looked at my lips. I put my forehead against his and closed my eyes. This just felt right. We stayed like that for a minute until he shifted and pulled me into a tight hug burying his face in my neck. I wrapped my arms around him surprised, but very happy. I brought my hand up to his head and swirled my fingers in his hair. He sighed quietly and I knew that he just needed this. 

For who knows how long. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 269 54
NOMINATED FOR WATTYS AWARD (2022) His finger tips were sending shivers down her spine. Touching every inch of her body. His platinum blonde hair were...
537K 16.6K 169
In this tale of magic, love and betrayal, Amelia Potter, Harry Potter's twin sister, and Draco Malfoy must fight against their families' longstanding...
115K 3.7K 24
Not my best kind of works. Please read my other Fanfictions instead: Birth of Hell || Riddle Draco's Revival || Malfoy *Discontinued* "It was beaut...
56.2K 590 30
"𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱." "𝗧𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁?" "𝑻𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖." Gracie Owen hates him, with her whole heart. But she is stuck with him in the same friend...