Mio Amore Rosso

Galing kay Daughterofthebatfam

Timothy Jackson Wayne hates physical contact. Just plan doesn't like it. Which has caused issues with past re... Higit pa

Prologue
The morning after
Round two?
He's perfect
Meeting Jason / Calling Dick
Round 3 / Jason's shirt
Shopping
Meeting Jason...again
The Panic attack πŸ”₯
Aftermath
Lunch and confessions
Big boys dont cry
Anxiety / Meeting Bruce πŸ”₯
Meeting Tim / talking things out
Promises / offical meetings
kidnapping πŸ”₯
flashbacks and head injuries
Not a chapter
Introducing Jack
Revenge? πŸ”₯
Remembering the past
Trust all around
Otp questions just for fun
Inspiration pics.
Confiding / Apologies
Undeniable feelings
Learning and accepting
Recalling the past
Inspiration pics part 2
First impressions / Family conversations
Dick's feelings / Tim's demons
Learning to trust
Inspiration pics part 3
THANK YOU
Coping and conforming
Making it better
Wise words and goodbyes
Inspiration pic part 4
Taking it 'easy' / Meeting Antonio
The phone call / Airport arrival
Sunburns and a not so unbearable teen
Inspiration pic part 5
That 1st night and Business stuff
A Coup of sorts
the wrong right choice / Drunk confessions
OTP stuff
Date night / Guilty conscience
Peaceful mornings / A pissed off Kori
Her funeral / Shocking discoveries
A different kind of Morning after / Stress relief
Forgiving and confessing / Babysitting
Inspirational Pics 6
Dark secrets / Is this wrong?
Not your typical lunch conversations
I'm here / Life saving & truths
Jason's father? / Saving grace
Just us
4K!!!!!
Going home / The proposal
10K!!!!

reassurance and realization

448 20 0
Galing kay Daughterofthebatfam

Tims POV

I stayed in Jason's arms. Feeling snug, warm and safe, just tucked in close and feeling his heart beating against mine. Slow, rhythmic and relaxing. Lulling my mind into such a deep and alluring sence of calm that I'd hadn't felt in a very long time.

Some how subconsciously, I knew even before I woke up that he'd be here with me, but the feeling I got when he told me everything was going to be be okay now, overwhelmed my senses and I couldn't help but throw myself onto him.

He had done so much for me in such a small amount of time. He barely knew me, yet treated me like I was some precious to him already. He took care of me when he didn't have to. In ways he he wasn't abligated to.

It made my heart feel full.

When I did finally push away from Jasons chest, he immediately started wiping my tears away. It made me feel like a little kid, but a little giddy too and I smiled up at him. His own smile met mine and I sighed out softly. Content.

"Thank you." My voice was slightly horse, but I continued before he had a chance to respond. "Thank you for not leaving me. For taking care of me and- my arms- you didn't have to."

I looked down at the bandages and swallowed thickly, remembering the feeling of brief relief and clarity when I first did it to myself in the car. It was unintentional and as Jason had previously said, I wasn't in my right mind. Not even a little.

The sudden burst of relief from the mind numbing pain that coursed through my exhausted body, wasn't something I had expected and almost made the action worth it, but after that, the burning only spreed worse, coming back with a vingance as it clouded my already impaired judgment even further.

My gaze didn't linger too long on them though, as Jason's fingers caught my chin, gently lifting my head back up and locking his eyes with mine. Worry filled his gaze for a moment as leaning forward till our forheads tocched, breathing out slowly as his hand shifted to my cheek.

"Baby, I will never leave you. Not like that. Not when you needed me. I'm gonna take care of you now." My eyes widened as he spoke and his hands pulled me closer. We held each other's gaze, neither of us daring to move away. Not that we wanted to.

I had and inkling of it before, but I knew it for sure now. Dick's words held no meaning in my head anymore. He was wrong. So wrong. Jason was everything I never thought I'd find. He was everything I told myself I didn't deserve.

Before I knew it I was sniffling as rears puddled in my eyes. Jason's smile fell and his lips parted as a gasp pushed past them. "Tim?" His hands cupped my face as he looked me over, searching for what could be causing my sudden outburst.

I shook my head though and pushed myself up against his hold, kissing him hard as I wrapped my arms tightly around him again. The kiss was deep with his immediate response as one of his hands moves to my waist, holding me steady against his own chest.

When I pulled away, I chuckled, breathing in a quick breath before a grin pulled against my wet lips. Jason's features twisted slightly as he raised an eyebrow, still holding me by my waist to keep me close.

"These are happy tears, Jason...I'm...so broken...but somehow you've-you've fixed me." When I gave him a smile through my tears, he pulled me even closer, crashing our lips together once again. 

My eyes fluttered closed when his hand went into my hair, pulling gingerly to tilt my head back as he started to kiss down my jaw and neck, leaving a trail of open mouthed kissing in his wake.

Wanting moans left my mouth as I fisted my hands into his shirt, my pulse rising in a pleasnt sort of dizzing kind of way and the way my name fell from his lips had me pinning for more.

I wanted more.

I always did. Everytime he touched me, caressed me, held me, my mind and body started begging for more. Every gentle caress or tender touch left me drooling and needy. Completely at his mercy.

I favored now when he grabbed at my hair, causing me to tilt my head back to gain access to my neck. Even more so when he just ran his fingers through it. Like it was the softest thing he'd ever felt. He truly didn't know how it turned me on.

As he attacked my neck, I rolled my hips into him, his bame rolling of my tongue with familiar ease. I could feel his grin against my skin as he moved one hand down to my thigh, his fingers squeezing into my bare skin.

When I woke up, I was so confused and hurt, that I hadn't noticed I was just wearing one of Jason's T-shirts and no bottoms. I should've just waited till later to ask, but I was honestly curious where my clothes were.

"Jason?" I pushed gently at his chest, my palm resting flat on his heated skin and he immediately leaned back, looking down at me as he huffed out quick breaths that matched my own.

His hand rubbed gentle circles on my thigh as he gazed down at me, eyes clouded over with a haze of lust. "What's wrong?" He moved his other hand to my cheek, stroking it as I leaned into his touch, sighing out softly.

"I just-...where's my clothes?"

I probably just ruined the mood...great.

I mentally scolded myself, but I couldn't get the thought out of my head. It was like an annoying little buzz in the back of my mind. I just needed his answer, then we could get back to our activities.

Jason smiled a little, obviously relieved that this was what was bothering me and not something actually important. "Blood got on them. I didn't think it would have gone over well if you woke up like that. Carla is gonna wash them. She's the best at getting out stains."

He thumbed at my cheek, causing me to hum and nod in approval. "Oh. Okay...thank you." A blush found its way on my face at the thought of Jason changing me. Even though we'd seen each other naked, it seemed so much more intimate then that.

He nodded and kissed my nose. "I know my shirt isn't a long term option and as much as I love the sight of you in it, I figure you'll want something that covers a little more." He grinned before moving his hand further up my leg, moving the shirt up along with it.

I shuddered, my blush darkening as I breathed out heavily. "Um, yeah."

Maybe I didn't kill the mood after all.

Biting softly onto my bottom lip, I looked down at his hand brifly then back up, catching a glint of something exciting in his eyes that had my stomach doing flips.

Before I knew it, I was pulled on my back with his fingers digging greedily into my thighs. In and instant his mouth was flush on mine again, kissing me fiercely as he practically pinned me down against the bed.

This new energy surrounding us had me hard immediately and the moan that he pulled from my throat was muffled by his lips. As my lips parted for a shirt breath his tongue pushed past my teeth, tasting every part of my mouth.

It was a mess of hands and legs as we settled into each other, tangling our hands into everything and every part of each other that we could find.

His mouth moved down, working over my neck again as he sucked and kissed over marks he had already placed there before. When he moved down my stomach, I whined softly and tugged at his hair to pull him back up. "Need you, Jason. Need you now."

When had I become an impatient brat?

Probably when I realized how good sex could be.

Jason was, in my books, a master at it. He knew just how to bring me to a spin chilling edge, then tenderly coax me down and back to him. Although, maybe it was the fact that his touch at all was what excited me.

Either way, I was addicted.

Not just to the sex. To everything about him. To his smile. His eyes. His voice. His hands. His touch. He really was everything I could ever want. But more than that. He was everything I could ever need.

I honestly bet I could live off just his sweet forehead kisses and warm cuddles alone. Sex was just the cherry on top. The really big cherry.

Jason looked at me for a moment, catching his breath, a little startled by how straight forward I was, but slowly, he moved back up and nodded, kissing me soundly and spreading my legs to rest in between them.

Bringing his lips to my chest, he licked and kissed over my nippes, circling his hips down into mine as he did. The sensation drove me crazy, in the best way imaginable as I arched up into his hold, impatiently wanting more.

My heart thundred in my chest and stomach as I panted and moaned. Honestly, couldn't even see straight at this point. Everything was a blur of Jason's body and skin. I never wanted him to stop. I never wanted this to end.

I shook in anticipation when Jason grabbed a small bottle from the nightstand. Wiggling underneath him as i caufht my breath for a moment, making sure I was comfortable against the plush pillows.

When I stilled again seatiling down against the matress, I felt Jason's finger press into me, unintentionally rolled my hips. My breath caught in my throat as his digit slipped fully inside.

Jason mouthed at my chest again while he moved his finger, working in a second one just moments later as my muscles eased and I relaxed. My fingers laced into his hair, tugging and pulling as I moaned out his name.

When he scissored his fingers, my breath hitched again as my eyes grew qide before fluttering cloased. A squeaking sound came up from my throat and I pushed my hips down against him, desperate for more.

He chuckled softly before peppering my face with soft kisses, repeating the motion a few more times as he continued to slowly add to the building intensity in my stomach.

My chest burned with desire. The feeling spread through my body, making me mewl out then whine impatiently. "Jason...please." My voice barely came out as a whisper, but I knew he had heard me when he moved his fingers away.

I clenched, whining again at the loss of his touch. He just shushed me gently, tracing one hand down my body as his other grabbed onto my hip, pulling me flush against him. "I've got you, baby. Im here."

His words meant more than he could know. Even now, the words he spoke after I woke up, played on repeat in the back of my mind, filling me with an added excitement to the already wide array of feelings bubbling around inside me.

As he slid into me, bearing past the sudden tightness as I threw my head back against the sheets, I felt whole. Complete. I felt everything I'd been missing for so long. It brought new fresh tears to my eyes as I smiled brightly up at him.

His arms encircled me, moving under my arms and up my back to grab at my shoulders, using the leverage it gave him to push further into me, all the way to the hilt in one quick thrust.

I cried out, feeling both the tight stretch and bright ecstasy that flooded my nerves. He kissed away a tear that slipped from my eye and leaned up slighty. Just enough that I cpuld wrap my arms around his neck. I smiled, just staring at him.

He smiled down at me, still using his position to thrust deep into me, hitting my prostate dead on. My back arched and I saw stars playing at my vision. My legs wrapped around him, angling my hips and causing him to thrust even deeper.

Suddenly, he was moaning my name in my ear and that itself almost sent me over the edge. A shudder went through me like electricity, causing my stomach to jump and my heart to race. My grip on him tightened as I cried out again.

My nerves felt alive, driving the intensity of Jason's every touch into a state of euphoria. I really did see stars now as he thrusted bruisingly against my prostate and I continued to cry out his name till my throat felt raw.

One of his hands snaked down in between us, gripping my cock and rubbing me in time with his thrusts.

It was almost too much.

The breath-taking feeling running up my spine. The heat that ignited in my stomach, twisting at my nerves as I felt close. The gentle touches that felt more delicate and comforting than anything else I'd ever felt.

It was almost too much, yet, it was just perfect.

Exactly what I needed.

My back arched again, my chest pushing up into Jason's, our sweaty and heated skin sticky together as my mind went fuzzy, blinded by the pure bliss blazing through me.

I felt my own slick across my stomach as I shouted Jason's name, grasping his shoulders and leaving slight impressions in his skin with my nails. I felt his thrusts get sloppy and he tucked his face into my neck, panting laboriously against my skin.

My hands found their way up into his hair one more time, tangling in the slightly sweaty curls. I'd have to remember that his hair curled when he was sweaty or wet. It looked perfect on him as he lifted his head up, smiling when our eyes locked.

His thrusts got clumsy, but still hard and deep as he kissed me, nipping at my bottom lip and giving it a soft tug before letting go and tensing up.

He hips stopped with one more deep thrust as he moaned my name out slowly, his eyes rolling back as his eyelids fluttered closed. My hand moved from his hair down to his cheek and he turned his head, kissing my palm then rested his forehead on mine.

We both easily relaxed and soon enough he slowly pulled out, just beaming down at me as he held himself up on his elbows. My own smile widened as I caught my breath, laying completely limp against the covers.

Finally, as he leaned up and sat back onto his knees he just look me over. The action making me blush, the burn hot against my already redened cheeks and when his eyes met mine again, I bit my lip. "How do you feel now?" He lifted his hand, tugging my lip free and rubbing his thumb over it.

Sighing softly, I moved my hand into his, giving a slight pull, till he laid down beside me. I moved onto my side, laying my head confortably onto his chest as I curled my body up ject to his. "Better. So much better, Jason."

I felt more than better honestly. I felt amazing. I felt alive. Just laying here in his arms, I felt more inside my chest and mind than I had with Bart, Tam or Stephanie.

I sat up suddenly, looking away from him as I sighed. Jason started to sit up, but I shook my head. "This isn't just because of the sex, Jason...I feel new because...because of you. Your touch. I meant what I said earlier. You've fixed me."

When I looked back at him, his eyes were soft and gentle with a reassured understanding as a smile pulled at his lips. He reached out for me, pulling  me back down to him and kissing me fiercely before just hugging me to his chest.

As I laid in his arms, I knew he was taking in my words. I didn't expect an answer back immediately and just relished in the soft silence. What I had said was a shock to both of us, but I ment every single word.

Slowly, I was coming to realize that now more than ever, I wanted to share my past with him. I wanted him to know just how much he had done for me. How much of myself he brought back to life.

For now though, I let the thudding of his heart and the rhythm his fingers combing through my hair, lull me to sleep.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.7K 53 6
"He got so close! He couldn't hide it anymore. There was nothing anyone can do to stop him next time. Not even Annabeth." Seems like everyone wants t...
168K 6.4K 39
Peter has a lot going on right now. The avengers are lead to believe he is a threat to New York. What happens if he gets kidnapped but does he get h...
157K 3.9K 41
A love triangle story. β™‘ 》 Highest Rankings: - #100 in romantic - #9 in btsscenarios - #35 in btsboys ...