𝐌𝐲 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞�...

By -jenyeux-

A book of Jenkook Oneshots for Jenkook shippers! There will be mostly sweet chapters and I promise I wont do... More

Introduction
Mafia
Mafia Part 2
Mafia Part 3
Mafia Part 4
Mafia Part 5
First Time Cuddling
Disclaimer 😋
You Love Me?
You Love Me? Part 2
Her Voice
Bond With Emi ❤️
Thank You So Much 😊
As If It's Your Last
Neighbours
Neighbours Part 2
Whipped
Insecurities
Secretary
Secretary Part 2
Sick
Living In A Fantasy
Different
The End 🥺

Dancer

558 28 7
By -jenyeux-

Jennie POV

It was just another day, another day of me going to teach a dance class, another day of me wishing I had somebody to take care of me, another day of me wondering if anybody would accept me and love me for who I was.

I looked up at the tall building, as the words DANCE ACADEMY shone in the sunlight.

I took a deep breath and put my happy face on. I didn't want anybody to know what I was going through.

I entered the building, as music and cheerful voices wafted into the air.

"Hi Jendeuk!" chirped Momo, my best friend and one of the dance instructors here.

"Sup girl" I answered, as I made my way to my friend.

"I have news for you! So, you will be teaching a group of 5 young girls who are a few years younger than us. After that, they are gonna got to a high level in the academy once Seulgi agrees!" she said in an excited tone.

Seulgi was the head dancer here and a good friend of Momo and I.

"Sounds great!" I said, feeling enthusiastic.

I made a beeline to my dance room where I teach students.

There was another room beside it and it had a glass divider where we could see others practising.

Not that anybody minded, though.

I saw a group of girls in my room, and as soon as I stepped in, all eyes were on me.

Ryujin POV

The day finally arrived.

My best friends and I, also known as Itzy, were gonna have a new dance instructor.

The previous one was a witch.

Like actually, A WITCH.

Us Itzy girls were talking amongst ourselves, when a woman a few years older than us walked in.

She was wearing pigtails, and we quietly groaned.

Why do all dance instructors have to do cutesy things?

Ya, lemme just take that back.

Cause this dance instructor had a way different theme.

Yuna POV

The girl bowed 90 degrees and we got up and bowed too.

"Hello, my name is Jennie, but you can call me Jen! I am 25 years old and I will be your dance instructor!" she said brightly, ready to get us going.

"Um, all of us are younger than you, so can we call you Jen unnie?" Yeji said politely.

"Sure, whatever makes you comfortable!" she said and told us to warm up.

Lisa POV

My gang and I were dancing, when another instructor entered the room beside us.

I immediately stopped dancing and watched her. The rest of the people watched too.

Just to clear things up, the people in my gang were Jin, Jungkook, J-hope, RM, Suga, Jimin, Rose, Jisoo, and my boyfriend V and I.

Our dance instructor was a total brat, and she only taught us to flirt and get Jungkook's attention, which he did not like.

Anyways, back to what we were doing.

The female dancer in the other room was teaching Itzy, a group that was close to us.

Yet I was interested in what this new instructor had.

Yeji POV

I saw my brother, Jimin, and his friends staring at Jen unnie.

I mean, yeah, I was interested to see what this instructor had in mind.

In one flash, Jen unnie took off here sweatshirt and sweat pants and quickly braided her hair.

Like, bro, she had a toned body.

Rose POV

The female instructor whipped off her clothes and changed her hair.

Like, damn, that woman was more fit than me.

The others stared wide-eyed, amazed by her beauty.

But the one who was whipped the most was Jungkook.

Legit, that boy was almost drooling, and looked as if he was in a trance.

Chaeryeong POV

"Alright, Itzy, time for your first dance!" Jen unnie exclaimed, trying to get us hyped.

"The song we are doing is a song that you guys made and somebody gave it to me.

The song is Wannabe and I am gonna create a choreography and this will be the official dance of the song.

So get ready, girls, cause this is gonna get lit!" she said, filling in the information.

Bit by bit we got on the intro.

Ryujin POV

"Ok, Ryujin, since your verse is first, I'm gonna show you the dance!" Jen unnie called me up, as I sprinted to my feet.

The students in the other room were watching as Jen unnie taught me the verse.

At first she did it slowly, but when she put the whole the together, everyone who was watching was taken aback.

(pretend it's Jennie)

Jisoo POV

Lemme tell you, that girl has got some skill! I would never be able to dance like that!

Thank god our dance teacher was absent or else she would have been screaming.

Lia POV

Everyone was exhausted. This was probably the hardest choreography on Earth.

But the best thing was, that Jen unnie got us bubble tea and donuts! She is legit the best teacher ever!

Third Person POV

One Month Later

It had been a month since Jennie started teaching Itzy.

They made many new dances and rose to popularity.

And day by day, Jungkook was slowly falling in love with Jennie.

Jennie POV

Words couldn't describe how proud I was of Itzy.

They surpassed expectations and quickly became my favourite group to teach.

"Ok, so Ryujin, heads up, when you are moving you shoulders, try to do it free-" I was cut off by somebody slamming the door close.

I turned around and saw the instructor that taught the group in the other room.

"Hi, is there something you need, Eunha?" I asked politely, trying to mask the annoyance in my tone.

"Oh yes, what I need you to do is, STAY AWAY FROM MY JUNGKOOK!" she shouted, as I tilted my head in confusion.

Eunha shouted so loud, she got the people in the neighbouring room watch us.

"I swear to god, I did not do anything, I always just put my focus on MY students" I fired, taking everyone by shock. Guess they never saw me as Satan's daughter.

"Lie all you want, I bet you are like a zombie in your student's eyes" Eunha smirked, and then proceeded to ask Itzy,"hey girls, is Jennie being mean to you? If so, feel free to tell me"

I did a small facepalm before Yeji spoke up.

"Excuse me? You dare think that I'd answer a question from the worst teacher?

Before Jennie unnie, you were our instructor, yet, you would always look at Jungkook oppa, and every time we asked you to help us, you shouted at us as if we ruined you career.

Jen unnie is the best. She cares for us like her own sisters, while you treated us like peasants.

Thank god we reported you to Seulgi unnie. I wonder why you didn't get kicked out? Oh I remember why. Cause your plastic soul can't even afford to live in the streets!" Yeji exclaimed, and I mentally rooted for her.

"Still, I can't believe an immature woman like you even got into the studio. I expected people to make you dance to nursery rhymes in the preschool" Eunha barked, and that's when I snapped.

"M'kay, how many boyfriends did you have? Oh right none cause gold diggers end up being single" I shot back, as Eunha's eyes widened.

"You are probably the only dance teacher to act like this! 

Why wear tons of makeup, when its not gonna mask up your zombie face?

Oh and by the way, when did you join this academy and when were you born?" I asked, wanting to know her answer.

" I was born in 2001 and I joined 3 months back" she said confidently and smirked, not knowing about me.

"I wonder why you didn't call me unnie, cause I was born in 1996, abandoned at my home at age 15, paying my bills and necessities by myself since age 16, and joined this academy 5 years ago" I exclaimed, erasing the smirk on Eunha's face.

"So unless you wanna go to court" I started,"pick up your plastic self and head out the door before I kick your face!" I shouted, as she ran away.

Cheering and clapping was heard as I smirked and turned to Itzy.

"And that's how you stand up for yourself!" I said.

Suddenly, the door opened.

"H-hi n-noona" said Jungkook, one of Eunha's victims.

"Oh hi Kook!" I said and saw his friends smirking.

It suddenly hit me that he liked me and his friends pushed him to me.

I smiled at the thought.

"Anyways noona, thank you so much for chasing out that brat, she's been bugging me non-stop. Oh and, w-wanna h-h-have a picnic at t-the H-han River?" He asked, just when I thought he couldn't get any cuter.

"Yep sure! Here's my number, call me if about the picnic!" I exclaimed, and he just raced back to the other room.

Jungkook POV 

6 Months Later

"Noona, its been 7 months since I started liking you, and 6 months since I have been taking you on dates and courting you. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked, as Jennie noona broke down in tears. I hugged her with all my might.

I never knew that I would fall in love with a dancer.

Hello! This is the longest oneshot I have written! I hope you liked it! Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow me! Saranghae, my readers!-Emi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 212 29
"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast." Annyeonghaseyo...hello..!! I am an in...
143 2 18
"Guys, get a room." Jin groans. "No need to be lovey dovey in public." "Oh, we have our dorm. Don't we?" Jeon says, as he wraps an arm around my wais...
59.9K 2.4K 47
A girl fall in love with a person, who she know will never love her back. But eventually fall for her.... what will be the love story???
121K 3.8K 21
[TAEKOOK SWITCH] ---Completed--- Taehyung and Jungkook belongs to different packs, run in different territories. Tae turned 18 half an year ago...