THE HEART FLUTTERS

By ranfor_mylife

She is sweet but sassy. He is cold but kind. She wears confidence to fight everything. He wears arrogance to... More

A/N
PROLOGUE
CAST
1.Back to home.
3.The baby shark.
4.Metro
5.IT WAS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN YOU.
6.Friends
7.A BETTER TOMORROW
8.Keep a freaking pigeon.
9.The temporary room
10.The dumb bitch

2.In a deep shit

195 26 18
By ranfor_mylife

Siddharth's POV

"Mom please stop this nonsense" my anger is rising and they all are not getting this.

" Siddharth try to understand the situation ,you are mature enough we didn't expected this from you. What do you think that now you are an adult so you can do whatever you want and stop listening to you elders. You are really disappointing me ,this what I taught you. Ha, where are your manners " my mother said with tears in her eyes and disappointment written on her face.

" Mom stop this emotional blackmail ok. I am not getting in your trap. You very well know that I can't withstand your tears, so please don't do this with me. And what you all want me do is complete bullshit. I can't do this. So stop. This is not right . Clenching my jaw I am trying to control my anger but it is getting worse.

"Sid, listen". Mom said.

"No mom you listen to me."

"Stop both of you ,and Naina I will talk to him you sit-down." my dad said.

I stared towards the floor when dad cleared his throat for gaining my attention lifting my head up , I looked towards him.

"Son".

"Dad ,not you".

" Siddharth ,your grandmother wants this, do it for the sake of her happiness. Please fulfill her wish , we all know about the situation, and we know anything could happen."

"Dad nothing will happen to her. I won't let anything happen ".

"We know son nothing will happen to her , but it's maa wish , and we can't deny her. So do it."

"Dad , I am too young for this."

"No , son I don't think so 27 is to young"
I can't do anything now ,to convince them , that's frustrating. Running fingers through my hair I tried to think any excuse, but nothing came.

"Da-

"Siddharth do it for your babes, please."

"Ok, fine I will get married." FUCK.

"Great son , I knew you will agree."

"But dad how will you find a girl in such a short time." BULLS EYE. It will surely take more than months to find a girl and I don't have a girlfriend till then babes health will also become good.

"You don't worry about that son , the girl is already selected. If you want you can even talk to her. I will send her photo to you. And trust me you will surely like her. She will be perfect for you." my dad smiled saying this and as soon as I heard it my face turned pale. PERFECT, this is just what I needed.

Controlling the rage building inside me ,by cracking my knuckles. I asked him

"BU- ,but how can I marry anyone?"

" She is not anyone we know her. She is dad's friend granddaughter , she has just returned from abroad ,few months back after completing her graduation and living in Delhi and as far as I know she is studying MBA for now there only. I hope so now their is no confusion. Let's go Naina its time for maa doctor appointment." by saying this dad stood up and was ready to go ,when the question struck at my mind.

"DAD" I shouted

My parents aghast by my sudden shouting stopped in their tracks with frown on their face.

"Now what Siddharth ?" mom asked

With a last pieces hope left inside me , I asked "Did she agree for this?"

"Who and for what ?"

Without showing them that how much irritated I am I asked "The girl for marriage"

" Oooo , yes she agreed for this"

"Great " FUCK.

"So, now we are going , otherwise we will be late for the appointment ,ok and take care and also eat your food , by." mom said

"Mom wait." by saying this I went to her and hugged her . " I love you"

" I love you too." mom said

"KID" dad said

" and you are telling this kid to get married only. Hypocrite"

" Siddharth , no more discussion on this , And by we are getting late " my dad said with a expressionless face .

" Ok by."

" And one more thing son , she is my wife and now as you are getting married , and it's obvious you will get your wife. So stay away from wife." my dad said with a serious face but seeing the smirk on his I know he want to tease me. And let's just say he is getting successful in this. I looked towards my mother for help but she was grinning ear to ear. TRAITOR

"Mom"

" Virat ji" hearing my mom my dad frowned and took the hold of her hand and went outside the house waving his hand . DRAMA , by seeing him like this who can believe that he is the same strict business tycoon "' The Virat Rajvansh". The same Virat Rajvansh who is keen to create a havoc inside my life named ,marriage. I don't want to get married , but I have to for my family , for my babes and for her wish.

My grandmother is suffering from a heart disease and she needs to undergo a surgery , and doctors has clear told us that because of babes age , their will be some complications. The surgery will take place in India only in one of our hospitals in Delhi. We wanted to take babes abroad for the surgery want she didn't agree. She is more stubborn than a teenager or even a toddler. So we have arranged the best surgeons for babes in our hospital only. Hope so the surgery will go smoothly .

The problems in my life don't seem to get over. They just keep increasing day by day.

FUCK MY LIFE.

And now this new problem , MARRIAGE

AH! MY LIFE SUCKS.

And how on the freaking earth they find " THE FREAKING PERFECT BRIDE" in this less time.

I am sure this is all planned . And they are taking advantage of the situation , but still I can't do anything.

Alas! I need to accept this for now , I will think for a solution once everything will be fine.

Cause I can't let any girl ruin my life again . Like she di it.

I won't let anyone enter inside my life again . I have struggled for years to be here , where I am now.

I won't let anyone destroy my work.

Till then I just know one thing - I AM FUCKED UP.

AND THAT TO PRETTY MUCH BADLY.

AGH!!!!!!!!! .

You know what time it is?
.
.
.
.
.
It's the time to disco. Oooooo(add music)

I am really happy cause our story has crossed 200+views. Thankyou everyone for voting and reading this story.

And i tried my best to write Siddharth's pov . Hope you like it. If you didn't like it.

Understand!
Hehehe...
And you it was really difficult task for me decide siddharth's parents name.
I am really bad at it. *it sucks*

Ok by, by,tata

And please comment and vote if you want.
And you can also follow me on my Instagram - ranfor_mylife https://www.instagram.com/ranfor_mylife/

ADIOS🌸🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 272 7
Raj Singhania- a billionaire and CEO of Singhania group of industries. He's one of the roughest personality of India. has a cold heart for the betray...
6K 713 22
Arrange x Love marriage series #1 Love can bring people together and Can separate the unbreakable once This story is about Ruhaan Raizadha , Meghna...
135K 7K 37
"Why don't you understand? I want you to be happy, you fool." **** On the surface, Arpita was a calm, smart, independent woman, living a simple life...
658K 33.5K 48
Wattpad Creators Program ❤WINNER of the WATTPAD INDIA AWARDS 2019 and featured by THE TIMES OF INDIA❤ Book #1 (DESTINY series) [COMPLETED ✔] ABOUT TH...