LOVER | HARRY POTTER

By okqueen55555

when 8 year old lexie dior moves into number 5 privet drive, and sees a boy her age through her window, she d... More

introduction
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
epilogue
the end :(
HI PLEASE READ!
new book !

chapter 5

8.8K 217 144
By okqueen55555

"mr. weasley!" professor mcgonnagall yelled out to the snickering boy, "come dance with me."

apparently we had to be taught how to dance properly, for the yule ball taking place on december 24th. so here we were, professor mcgonngall teaching us how to waltz.

reluctantly ron stood up from his seat and walked towards the middle of the large airy room. the girls were on one side of the room, with boys on the other.

filch then started the record player, and music begun playing.

"put your hand on my waist." the woman spoke.

"w-where?" ron asked with tomato red cheeks.

"my waist mr. weasley."

i was literally about to piss my pants as i watched the two dance. i looked over to fred & george who were swaying to the music as they watched their little brother embarrass himself.

"now if everyone else would please join us on the dance floor!" professor mcgonnagall called out to everyone else.

the rest of the girls stood up quickly and made their way to the middle of the room. hermione noticed i wasn't standing and dragged me up. i had to conceal my loud giggles at her antics.

i eyed the boys as they all stayed seated. "hermione this is misogynistic! what if i wanted to dance with a girl instead of a boy!" i whisper whined to her as i looked at her.

"do you want to dance with a girl lexie?" she asked while raising an eyebrow at me.

"no... but they didn't even give me an option!" i finished. mione quickly wacked my arm as the boys begrudgingly uprised and started joined us.

i smirked at harry as he stood in front of me. filch started the music once more as i placed my hands on the back of his neck, as he placed his on my waist.

we started dancing messily, much to professor mcgonnagalls dismay. as we were trying to hold in our laughs everyone else had stopped dancing. harry twirled me dramatically as he dipped me, holding me there for a minute as i finally let out my loud laughter.

he subtly winked at me before professor mcgonnagall interrupted, "mr. potter, miss dior, there is no dipping in the waltz!"

recovering from our laughter we stood back up, "right sorry minnie." i replied sarcastically.

the woman finished her boring speech about the ball and sent us on our way. i walked alongside hermione on our way back to common room, harry and ron behind us.

"so mione, have any offers?" i asked with raised eyebrows.

the blushing girl looked away before responding, "maybe. why do you have a date?"

"i think i would like to go by myself more, i don't need a man." i shrugged confidently as we entered the common room.

"who are you going to ask harry?" ron questioned as the two boys sat on the sofa, i just stood staying up.

"hey guys, i think i'm gonna go take a nap, i'm just not feeling today." i told them, i didn't hear their responses as i departed for my dormitory.

i entered the room to see a large white box on my bed. i walked over to it and picked up the small envelope, opening it carefully.

lexie,

i heard there was going to be a ball at hogwarts! i bought you this dress, i do hope it fits properly, if not you can send it back to me and i'll take care of it.

i can't help but ask, do you have a date? you and harry would be awfully cute going together!

i know you will look gorgeous in this dress, blue really is your color. send photos after!

much love bebs <3,
amelia dior

my frown was instantly replaced with a large smile at my mother's thoughtfulness. i set the piece of parchment aside and pulled open the lid to look at the gorgeous dress.

the dress was a stunning midnight blue, with thin straps. it was tight fitted with a scoop neckline, but flowed down at the waist. i turned it over carefully to see the backless dress. it was absolutely beautiful.

i set aside the dress and parchment and laid down on my bed with a heavy sigh.

to be completely honest, i was a bit bummed about the ball. i mean, i most definitely do not need a man or a date! but in some way, i felt a bit sad knowing harry and ron were probably going to have a lot of people wanting to go with them. if harry started dating someone, i would most likely be cut out of his life, and i surely didn't want that. also the idea of him being with somebody else made me feel slightly uneasy.

pushing my thoughts aside and ignoring the fact it was 7 at night, i closed my eyes for sleep.

-

i woke from sleeping and rubbed my eyes tiredly. i pulled down my covers and rolled over to look at the clock which read 5:00.

i never woke this early, so i wasn't quite sure why i was up. it had been about a week since we had dance lessons and my grumpy mood had eventually subsided.

i knew i wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep, so i stood up and begun getting ready for the day.

i eventually decided to go for an early morning walk. i exited the room full of sleeping girls and started walking through the silent corridors into the open field, to the outskirts of the forbidden forest.

this time of morning was perfect, the sun was about to rise, giving the forest a gorgeous tint, although it was a bit cold out considering it was december.

i spotted a familiar head of platinum blonde hair feeding... the air?

"hey luna." i walked up to her with a smile on my face.

"lexie! it's quite lovely to see you, i've actually been meaning to find you for a while now." she told me as she continued feeding the air.

"really what for?" i responded with raised eyebrows.

"well you see, i was wondering if you would like to go to the ball together, if you don't already have a date that is." she asked in an airy voice as she turned to look at me.

i smiled at her as i decided that would be nice, "i would like a lot luna." i told her happily. i was planning on going solo, but going with luna looked like a fun time.

"why are you barefoot?" i asked her.

"the nargles took my shoes again." she responded sadly to which i frowned.

"would you like to borrow some of mine?"

"no thank you, i'm sure they'll be back quite soon anyway." the girl responded airily.

"oh okay then, i'm gonna head to breakfast, i'll see you at the ball next week!" i told her as i walked back off to the castle.

i entered the great hall to find my three bestfriends already eating, i guess they hadn't missed me that much.

"hey guys." i greeted as i sat down and began making my plate.

"hey lex." harry responded, seeing as hermione was immersed in her book and ron was busy shoveling food in his mouth.

"harry did you ever figure out what to do with the egg for the tournament?" i questioned.

"cedric told me to use the prefects bathroom on the fifth floor, with my egg?" he informed with with a questioning tone.

"i could help you tonight? with the egg?"

"that would be great thanks lexlex." he smiled giddily at me.

-

"hey harry, ready?" i asked him as i entered the common room at 10 in the evening. we had opted for going at night, so nobody would question why we had brought an egg to the bathroom, it really did sound odd.

he looked towards me before responding, "yup." he pulled out his invisibility cloak and threw it over us before we left the common room.

we navigated our way through the silent corridors, before reaching a large painting.

"pine fresh." harry spoke at the painting before we entered the luxurious bathroom.

"right well." harry said awkwardly while rubbing the back of his neck before he took off his clothes, leaving him in his boxers as i awkwardly looked away. i heard him climb in the water so i turned back to him and sat on the edge of the bathtub while holding the egg.

"so he said to bring it here?" i asked slowly with furrowed eyebrows.

"i suppose." he responded. i turned the latch on the egg and opened it as it made a defeating screeching noise.

"well that sucks." i said bluntly as i started thinking. i looked around the bathroom, keeping my eyes open for clues. i spotted a stained glass window with a mermaid on it. the mermaid moved elegantly as i heard her lightly singing a tone. "oh i get it! the egg, you have to put it underwater, it should turn into singing or something i guess?"

i handed him the egg as he shrugged and went underwater while holding the egg.

harry came up a couple minutes later panting, "you're bloody brilliant! i couldn't quite hear the words but it sounded like someone singing!" he exclaimed with a large smile, relieved i'm guessing from finally figuring out the clue.

with a large breathe he dove underwater again, only to re-emerge a minute later. "i can't understand what it's saying."

"fine then." i stood up and was about to take of my sweatshirt before i met his eyes, "look away will you?" i said teasingly before he turned away awkwardly.

i pulled off my sweatshirt and shorts and climbed into the water as the boiling water quickly soaked through my undergarments.

"okay on three, 1... 2 ... 3." we submerged our heads in the water.

i looked to him through the water as he opened the egg. we listened for a couple minutes before re-emerging.

"right, so i think you have to get something back, a treasure of sorts, from the black lake." i told him.

"the black lake." he groaned as he rubbed his face.

i chuckled as i moved around in the warm water, "thanks for giving me the password for this place." i winked at the boy, "i'm definitely coming here more often."

"of course you are." he laughed with me.

after i settled down i looked to him with wide eyes, "harry, did we bring any towels?"

"oh shit." he responded.

"okay, everything is fine." i nodded at myself reassuringly, "okay so we're going to get out grab our stuff and simply sprint back to the common room."

"splendid. let's go." he replied sarcastically.

i rose from the water and grabbed my stuff, trying not to look at his bare chest. if only we had brought our wands we would be able to use a drying spell, but being us, of course we hadn't.

we quietly opened the portrait before looking to each other and breaking off into a sprint to the common room.

as we ran along the dark corridors i was failing massively to hide my loud laughter. the pitter-patter of our bare feet on the hall floors echoed throughout, as i heard filch's voice.

"fuck, harry it's filch!" i whisper yelled to him.

"come on!" he exclaimed as he grabbed my hand and sped up the steps leading to the common room.

we yelled the password to the fat lady before running in. i looked over to hermione and ron who were looking at us with their mouths open and eyebrows raised.

i suddenly became aware of my very revealing state and crossed my arms over my chest.

"oh ironic seeing you here?" i said with a tilt of my head.

"we just didn't know where you were but why- just why are you half naked and soaking?" hermione asked slowly.

i looked to harry before shrugging lightly with a smile. "right well goodnight!" i clutched my clothes to my stomach as i started up the stairs to my dormitory, ignoring the eyes i felt on back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 1.6K 24
sequel to my mofos harry potter has been pining after camilla taylor since he was eleven, and he might just get the girl. just a lighthearted social...
2.2M 71.9K 49
โI think-I think I'm in love. I know it sounds crazy, but I really think she's the one.โž โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Naomi Serdeys is peculiar, that was for sure. Despite...
631K 9.8K 16
๐—›๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—–๐—ž; Halle Black was living her best life, however that all changed when a group of strange men showed up to her seventh birthday p...
21.8K 787 32
The story of Harry Potter, the boy who lived, with a twist; thanks to a black haired beauty who came in with a bang. Raven Howendale; a name that wil...