More Life

By jBall0ut

Part two of high-speed , a lamelo ball fan-fic๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ More

MJ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Watch๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
My valentine๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
My heart๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Bros 4L๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Crash๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
What about..๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Letting you go๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
A lil update๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿฝโ€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’•
Bo$$ lady๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Two๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Change๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Bozo๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Why i love you๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Nonchalant๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Know๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Ace๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Studio๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Live๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Airbnb๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Hot๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
What happens in charlotte..๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Nova๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Best friend๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Just friends๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
24/7๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Off-white๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Good for you๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Us๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Tombstone๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Like me๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Date night๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Gangsta luv๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Safe place๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Blm๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Going nowhere๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Incase you forgot๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
3K๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Mothers day๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Together๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
First๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Parties๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Kickback๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Show out๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Birthday๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
The banks๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Backdoor๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Voice๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Reggie๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Pregnant๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Congrats๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Concert๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Play with๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Move๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Loyalty๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Business๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Lies๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Set up๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Take care๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
A year๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Stress relief๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Last goodbye๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Battles๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Houston๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Dont belong๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Not me๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Surprise๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Top tier๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Cap๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ

Hood๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ

732 42 4
By jBall0ut

  "Alright , embarrassing basketball moment" I laughed as I finished my third s'more .

" before I started playing on this team , some girl ran on the court middle of the game trying to take a picture with me ..it was the championship game too" ky said .

" damnn..did she at least get the picture " they laughed .

" hell nah ! We lost the game cause of her "

" mine was embarrassing but not for me .. namani and I switched jersey's and I put my hair up like hers so automatically people thought I was her ."

" for the first time ever, I got my ankles broken and everyone was talking about namani for a week straight " we all laughed .

" that shit was not fun at all " she glared at me .

__

" if anyone wants the rest of my food , it's on the counter " I said while going inside.

" I'll get it " I heard as ace ran in and followed me to the kitchen .

I heard the door open and close again . " you going to bed ?" .

I didn't turn around cause I knew who it was " yeah , imma just go lay down " I yawned .

" lemme show you something real quick " he grabbed my hand and pulled me outside to the front .

" what are we doing out here, boy it's chil-"

" shh, look at the stars and the moon " he smiled.

I smiled at him for a minute and then looked up " it's pretty.." I shivered a little.

" I know right ..I noticed it in the back but I knew it would look better in the front so I had to show you " he chuckled .

" thank you , now let's go back insi-"

He pulled me back by holding my hands and lifted my chin up and looked me in my eyes.

" stop being nervous "

" sorry..you make me nervous " I looked at his lips and back to his eyes .

" I do..?" He licked his lips and I nodded. I stood on my tippy toes and pecked his lips .

As I pulled away he smiled showing his blue braces and then he pulled me back in . He put both hands on my neck and supported my chin with his thumbs .

After two minutes we pulled away " gimmie another one " he smiled.

Boy I'll give you head in a second , shii. I laughed and pecked his lips twice " okay , let's go inside " I dragged him with me .

" I'm not even gone ask what y'all were doing cause it ain't my business " nana laughed .

" nova I'm sleeping with you tonight , I'll be upstairs " she grabbed her milkshake and went up to my room .

" goodnight ky "

" goodnight ugly -" he joked as the rest of the boys came in .

" damn why y'all take so long " keoni asked .

" we were talking about the basketball tour they just found out they pushed it back, shii how long y'all gone be gone for ?" Kyrie lied and winked at me .

" a week and two days " I yawned and said goodnight to everyone and went to my room with nana .

I laid under the covers and laid my head on her chest . " y'all kissed huh ?" She laughed .

I nodded my head " I knew it , go get some dick twin " she stuck her tongue out making me slap her head .

" he likes you . And you know kyrie barely like anybody so don't be playing with him cause you know he wouldn't do that to you " she spoke lowly .

" I know.."

*

" wake y'all asses up !!" The boys shouted at me and nana .

I rubbed my eyes and looked at them " y'all got five seconds to get out my room.." .

All of a sudden they jumped on the bed making namani wake up . "Where's my glock at when I need it " she joked .

  " you ain't got no glock " Stefan said in her face . " but I gotta hand that'll punch the fuck outta y'all , get off of me damn !" She tried laying back down .

" come on bro ! Let's go out to eat " the tugged on the covers .

" mom didn't cook ?"

  " her and dad are knocked out , they was drunk as hell " key laughed .

" oh my god!! Bro just let us sleep for five more minutes !" Namani shouted .

" nope" they started bouncing on the bed . I instantly got up cause I know they weren't gonna stop .

  " get out " I held my door open . " even me ?" Andre asked .

" yeah you , keoni, kyrie , Luis and stefon ! Get to stepping "

They rolled their eyes and finally left out. Na na was awake at this point so I played some summer walker on my tv and started getting ready.

Luis-

Andre-

Stefon- (imagine him a lil darker though)

_____

   " this pictures are ugly , take them again " Stefon said handing me his phone again .

" nooo . My hands hurt" I lied . " how to hands hurt from holding a phone " he stale faced me .

" cause yo phone is fat" .

" like yo damn head "

" nah , like this ass " I stuck my tongue out making them laugh .

" y'all I'm bored!" I plopped on the couch . " go hang out with yo lil boyfriend Justin " key chuckled making kyrie lift up his head .

" what are you talking about ?" .

  " kyrie, your best friend got a lil boyfriend " him and Dre laughed together.

" keoni shut up , I don't have a boyfriend and I don't want one " I threw the pillow at him .

Kyrie looked at me and slowly nodded and went on his phone .

" while y'all talking about relationships, I got a sneaky link to go to " namani stood up .

" must be nice " stefon shook his head . Namani left out leaving me here so I decided to get in the pool .

I usually wear two pieces but I changed into a one piece bathing suit cause it was cute .

I grabbed a towel and my phone and went to the backyard.

I connected my phone the the outside speakers and Mulatto played . I went on the diving board and did a cannonball into the water.

Surprisingly the water wasn't too cold, probably cause the sun was out and it was hot as hell outside.

I heard the door open and I seen kyrie and ace . " he wanted to come outside.." he pointed at ace as he sniffed and ran around .

Kyrie pov...

  I went to sit down on one of the tanning chairs and starred at her as ace jumped in the pool making her laugh .

That was one of the things I loved about her , her laugh was contagious and could make someone's day .

It's weird though cause I never liked someone as much as I like her . From where I'm from , in the hood ; bitches don't have no manners or respect for their self but nova does.

I'm a gentleman before anything but You can take a nigga out the hood but you can't take the hood out of a nigga.

" can we talk ?" I cleared my throat .

She folded her arms on the concrete and laid her head down while still in the pool .

"Yeah ..come here" she smiled showing her dimples making me feel some way .

I walked closer to the pool and squatted down ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 3.3K 42
Imagines of Mikey ๐Ÿฅฐ. Send request. Slow updates
43.8K 875 26
mya x zo ______ sequal
24.2K 511 28
โ ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ, ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ โž - ๐‰๐”๐‹๐˜ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ slow ass updates as always.