The Gifted Mates. Taekook ff

By BangtansBabygirl995

When 2 omegas Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin are the only one's that survives the attack on their current pack... More

INTRO
CHARACTERS (Main good characters)
(1)First Day
(2)I Quit
(3)Unusual
(4) Attack
NOT AN UPDATE
(5)Wait A Life Time
(6)MATES?!🐰🐱
(7)Nightmare
NOT A UPDATE.
I AM BACK!
(8)First time
I AM SORRY (Not an update but read)
(9)School or Castle?😳
(10) Cousins
(11)The Accident ⚠might be triggering⚠.
(13)Marking.
(14)Heat. NSFW
(15) Filthy mouth

(12)Mistake

426 22 8
By BangtansBabygirl995

Hello Golden's here you go. And happy 10 years with our little Jungkookie, whose not soo little anymore. but he will always be my baby. He was a child back then. also now mentally, but still he has soo matured. He deserves soo much more. I love you Jungkook. We love you. I know it was days ago. but still, i wanted to share it. and sorry for the late updates. i was grounded for no apperent reason.

and jk pls don't starve urself. its hurts even if i think about that. You are perfect to us. AND WE LOVE UR BREAD CHEEKS.

~(Taehyung POV)~

------------------------------------

"Where am I?" I woke up with a gasp. I open my eyes only to close them because the room was too bright. Oh. Wait.. I had an accident...... Moongoddess.... Now I remember.

"OMO Taehyung! You are awake! Don't tell me you have amnesia." Jin hyung gasped.

"Jin hyung not the time. I am going to call the doctors, you stay here." Hobi said and went out.

"N.. *coughs* No hyung I don't have amnesia." I reply to him.

Before he could reply the doctors came in and checked me. They pull out all the iv's, after 1 minute or soo my wolf woke up and I started healing rapidly.

"How's Yoongi?" I ask Hoseok hyung.

I heard him say, "He.. he was awfully quite." I sigh. Yeah I guessed it. He's probably blaming himself. I sit up.

"Bring me a new set of clothes."

"Here I already bought some." Jin hyung hands me a bag and leaves with hobi. . I change in to the comfortable clothes.

(A/n: PLEASE IGNOR THE MIC'S)

~(No one POV)~

------------------------------------------

"Call Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung here and tell them to come with a car." Taehyung said after the other 2 re entered the room.

"They are actually on their way here. I didn't tell them to bring the kids because they should sleep." Jin informs Taehyung.

"Hmm.. Oh! How's Jungkook." Taehyung asks curious to know about his mate but he see's at the mention of Jungkook's name both Hoseok's and Jin's face pales. Taehyung furrows his eyebrows. 

"What happened? Why do you guys look like you've seen ghosts?"

"Umm.. About that.." Jin starts.

As soon as the words left Jin's mouth Taehyung knew something was wrong. He would have  pricked ears if it was possible.

Taehyung raises one of his eyebrow.

"Umm when you had the accident and we came to know, Jungkook was there too. But as soo as he heard that you were met in a accident his eyes started glowing with purple designs in them, Taehyung. An omega's eyes should be blue. Pure blue but Jungkook's were not. And it was lowkey scary to watch Jungkook behaving like that." Hoseok admits.

As soon as Taehyung heard that he released a sigh of relief.

"Let's go home, I will explain it on the way." Taehyung said.

As if on cue, Yoongi and Namjoon get in the room. As soon as the two saw him, they showered him with hugs and scolding's.

Taehyung made sure to tell Yoongi that it was a planed accident. Taehyung was the one who was targeted but Yoongi was in Taehyung's car. The truck driver didn't know that. So it wasn't his fault. Plus Taehyung has a hunch who tried to kill him. He just needs to beat the name out of the driver's mouth.

Inside the car he explained how he saw the moon goddess and about Jungkook being a pureblood. The rest assured him that no one will even hear about this, even if they have to die protecting Jungkook.

After reaching home, Taehyung went straight to his room and saw Jungkook soundly sleeping on his bed, tangled in the bedsheets, hugging a pillow. Taehyung slowly got up in the bed and started tickling Jungkook's sides softly. 

Jungkook got up laughing his ass out. After Taehyung stopped his assaults, realization dawned upon Jungkook.

He hugged the living daylights out of Taehyung. Taehyung was startled. He also hugged Jungkook back. After awhile he felt his shirt getting wet. He soon understood that those were Jungkook's tears. He smiled softly, took Jungkook in his lap and started rocking Jungkook like a baby. Whispering sweet nothings to his ear.

After Jungkook had clamed down, he whispered against his shoulder, "I was soo scared. Don't you ever do that again." while nuzzling into Taehyung's neck. Basking in his scent

"Baby, I had to do it to save Yoongi hyung. And the accident was planned to attack me; it's just that Yoongi hyung was in my car instead of me." Taehyung said while chuckling at his pouty baby.

"But.. but why would anyone do that?"

Taehyung took a deep breath and understood that he had to tell Jungkook now.

"Baby I have something to tell you. Please don't hate me. But I am a mafia. I swear to god I don't do illegal things. I kill all the rapist and drug dealers out there who got away from their crimes."

"It's ok silly. I know you won't do something that will harm others. Just be careful and don't get hurt. Okay?"

"Okay." Tae replied.

"Wanna cuddle and watch movies?" Tae asked.

"Do you even have to ask?" Kook replied.

They spent the whole day cuddling and watching sappy rom-coms.

(1 week later)

( No one's POV)

-----------------------------------

Taehyung and Jungkook were now at the pack. Taehyung had promised Jungkook a date one week ago. Tae had a break today soo they decided to come to the pack house on a date. They were walking around exploring the place. 

WHAT JK WAS WEARING^^^

WHAT TAE WAS WEARING^^^

Taehyung showing his pack with a proud look on his face. Pups were playing and running around. Having the time of their lives. The warriors were training  at the other side.

Jungkook watching the pups with adore.

The whole pack was surrounded by trees. People were looking in their way. For three reasons. 

1. They both were looking ethereal.

2. They never saw Taehyung smile and look at someone like that before.

and 

3. Jungkook smell was really sweet but he also smelled like Taehyung. 

As Jungkook sleeps with Taehyung and they live together.

The couple were having their little moments when Jungkook felt a little tug on his pinky finger.

He looks down and sees this cute little boy. He's a beta.

Jungkook kneels down to the boys height.

"Hey baby.. How can I help you?" Jungkook asks ever soo softly, his omega side surfacing.

" Hiiiii!!! I just wanted to tell you 2 things." The boy says cutely.

"Yes?" Jungkook asks holding the boys cute little hands in his. On the other hand Taehyung is watching them with a warm smile.

"First, You look like an angle mister..."

Jungkook smiles and says "Jungkook."

"Jungkook hyung okay.. and 2nd who are you? The other kids were to scared to ask."

This time Taehyung kneels down and reply's before Jungkook can say anything.

"Yeontan this is Jungkook, my mate. Possibly your future luna." Taehyung informs and pats his hair.

"Alpha!" The said boy Yeontan bows his head in respect.

While Jungkook blushes profoundly.

"Hey!" Jungkook playfully punches Taehyung's left arm.

"What?" Taehyung defends.

Yeontan just understood what Taehyung had just said.

"Luna!" He bowed his head in respect and scurried off to his friends to give them this surprising news.

The younger pouts. Already missing the cute kid.

"Hey wanna go to our real date?" Taehyung asks.

Jungkook looks at Tae with big doe eyes. Before Kook said something Tae was already dragging Jungkook somewhere.

They were at the end of the pack house near the forest. 

"Baby I am gonna blindfold you now okay?" Taehyung said and put silk blindfold on Kook's eyes.

They stepped into the forest. Jungkook's heart was beating loudly in anticipation.

"Calm down bub, I am not going to kidnap you." Taehyung says. 

Jungkook chuckles at his mate.

"I am not worried I am excited!" Jungkook clears out the confusion.

"Just a bit more, love." Tae says. still guiding Jungkook.

"We here~" Taehyung announces. And opens the blindfold.

Jungkook gasps. His hands coming to his mouth. He blinks, Once. Twice. Trying to take the beautiful scenery in. Tears welling inside his eyes.

"Do you.. Do you like it?" Taehyung asks nervously while scratching his nape.

"No. I love it!" Jungkook exclaims while throwing himself on Taehyung. Jungkook was an omega. Omega's are known for having a liking to nature.

They sat on the mat and ate while talking and laughing. Sharing cute moments. Playing with the fireflies.

It was then when they finished eating and were cuddling that Taehyung suddenly pulled something from his pocket. And took a deep breath.

"Jeon Jungkook, I know I am hard to handle. Sometimes I can be rude. But you know what that's how am and I am sorry you have me as your mate. I know you don't know much about my past. But I promise you. That I will, just give me a little bit of time to have the courage. I was always taught how to be strong and tough for the world. How I should never let the world see me as weak. But when I am with you, I feel like nothing, none of that matters. Only you Jungkook. Only you matter. And I don't care if you see the weak side of me. Because YOU . ARE . MY . WORLD."

 Taehyung said and open a box revealing 2 beautiful rings.

"I know you don't know everything about me. But you will, and don't worry I am not proposing. Its too soon for that. And for now I just want to be with you. These are promise rings. And I promise you that I will try my best to keep you happy and safe. Soo.. Jeon Jungkook, Will you be my boyfriend?" Taehyung finishes.

Jungkook who had tears streaming down his face nodded furiously, letting out a sob.

"Y.. YES! YES I WILL. OFCOURSE I WILL! "

Taehyung slipped the ring which had the moon on Jungkook's finger and Jungkook put the other one on his finger.

After some time they went back to the pack.

' Alpha Miss Eun Ae wanted to meet you.' One off the pack members contact him.

'What does she want now.?' Taehyung thinks but still agrees to meet his step mom.

"Kookie I want you too meet my step mom." Taehyung informs him.

"Okayy... But will she accept me? Jungkook asks.

"She will or won't doesn't matter. You're my mate. Not hers and I accept you. I am the alpha I make the decisions."

"Okay. The way you are talking it seems you don't like her much." Jungkook states.

"I... *sighs* we don't have a good relation ship. I wasn't her own son, soo she never accepted me." Taehyung admits. 

"Oh.. I get it. Don't worry." Jungkook tells kissing Taehyung on his cheeks and hold his hand.

"We are here!" Taehyung said with fake enthusiasm which made Jungkook chuckle. He knows the feeling of not being accept by your parents.

We get out of the car. It's a nice house.

(same house but at night.)

They went to the door and ringed the doorbell one time. After a while a middle aged woman opened the door.

"Oh.. Taehyung it's you. And ??" She asks. No greetings or anything.

"Can we come inside or are you gonna ask all questions here?" Taehyung said.

"Oh yes.. yes.. come in." She finally says, giving a fake smile, flushing with embarrassment.

Taekook came inside the house. Taehyung was releasing dominating pheromones which was a little uncomfortable for Jungkook as he was an omega. 

Taehyung soon noticed it soo he also started releasing calming pheromones but only for Jungkook. As he was his mate. Jungkook was grateful for that. He gave Taehyung a bright smile.

They sad down and it was awkward silence. Taehyung decided to cut it.

"This is Jeon Jungkook, my mate. Jungkook meet my father's second wife Kim Eun Ae."

Taehyung introduced them.

They both stood up shook their hands.

"You guys talk I am going to the washroom." Taehyung stood up and left.

"Soo Jungkook I see you are not marked yet.." She said.

"Yeah.. I guess.." Jungkook reply's. He mentally hits himself with Jin's  pink frying pan. The marking topic didn't even cross his mind.

"Soo I think it's the right time to tell you. As I don't think Taehyung himself will ever tell you anyways" She said checking her nails.

"Tell me what?" Jungkook asks confused.

"Taehyung's past. Jungkook I am doing this for your safety. You should reject him. He is.. he is dangerous Jungkook." She pleaded holding Jungkook's hand, showing faked sympathy for Jungkook who was oblivious of the whole thing.

"R.. re. reject? Wh..why?" He stuttered.

"Jungkook everyone knows that Taehyung was trained in the north. But do you know what happened there?"

Jungkook slowly shook his head.

"He killed Jungkook. He is murderer. He was only ten! He killed everyone! He killed his own friends with his bare hands. Jungkook he is a monster! If you stay with him only god knows what might happen. That's why I am warning you. You should reject him before he marks you."

"H..huh.. how.. wh.. what.. why.." Jungkook's face was pale. He was having a hard time to process everything. 

"I.. I.." It was as if his brain had stopped working.

"Hey. Jun..." Taehyung stopped mid sentence when he saw the look on the younger's face.

Eun Ae let go of Jungkook's hands. Acted as if she didn't just brain wash Jungkook into thinking that his Taehyung was harmful.

Taehyung was taken aback by the look of Jungkook's face.

His whole face had a look of hurt.. betrayal.. confusion and most importantly fear.

That's what made Taehyung nervous. Fear. 

Taehyung was afraid that he was the cause of this look on his face. 

Being afraid. Taehyung knows that feeling all to well for his liking. He is always afraid. That one day will come and he will loose control. His loved ones will leave him. Taehyung is afraid.................

.......of himself.... He knows what he is capable of doing. He knows, because he had already lost control when he was just a kid. God knows what will happen if he lost control now.

He never wanted any of his loved one's to fear him.. Especially Jungkook. That's why he didn't tell anyone about his past. Scared that once everyone knows they'll leave him for sure. 

Time. That's all he ever wanted. Just a little bit of time for him to heal. Heal enough so that he can open up.

Taehyung gulped.

"Jungkook.. Hun what happened?" He dared to ask.

"Can we go home and talk?" Jungkook finally managed to speak.

"Are you ok? Are you not feeling well?" Taehyung wanted to check his temperature but Jungkook moved back. Making Taehyung hurt. Now Taehyung definitely knew that this was something related to him.

"Can we please go home." Jungkook pleaded this time. 

"Okay.. Sure." Taehyung said. 

And they left for their home. But what they both failed to notice was that evil wicked smile that Eun Ae gave after they turned their backs on her.

"Bingo. Now we wait." She says to herself.

She picks up her phone and calls a number.

"The spark has been ignited, Now we just wait for it to turn into fire." She says.

"Good Job. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Poor Taehyung what will he do now?" A malicious voice says and evil laughter booms after he finishes his sentence. Soon Eun Ae joins him in his fit of laughter.

. . .

The car ride back was awful. Jungkook didn't speak or even so look at Taehyung. But Taehyung was busy listening to his wolf V, telling him how Jungkook is going to leave him now. 

(hrevcfsbrhedsb- Is V.

hgufjdthrfjdd- Is Tae.)

-'You do know he is afraid of you, right?'

-'No he's not'

-'We both know he is. Didn't you see the look on he's face? He is terrified of you.'

-'He... I... '

-'See? even you can't deny it. He will leave you'

-'He won't. He said he won't'

-"Right.. and you believed that. Did you forget what you did? You are a monster Taehyung. He will leave you. Just like everyone.'

-'It wasn't me. It was you.'

'-But I am you Taehyung. YOU are ME, I am YOU.'

-'Shut it. I don't have time for this.' 

Taehyung forcefully blocked his wolf because he didn't he would have gone to a very dark place. He still remembers to this day, everything vividly. Every single thing, the horrified look on the faces of people he called friends. And he was having a headache now. When ever a wolf tries to talk with it's human form but the human form blocks him. The human will have an head ache.

But as Taehyung's wolf is more powerful then any other. It drain's more energy from him.

The car ride fell like eternity. But they finally reached. Jungkook hurriedly left the car, Taehyung following him from behind.

Jin and Jimin were in the kitchen making dinner while Namjoon was sitting on a stool next to the kitchen counter reading a book about ancient werewolves, trying to get any information on pureblooded omegas and Sope were cuddling on the sofa. 

They were surprised to feel soo much tension oozing out of them both.

The others share some glances and focus on the couple.

Jungkook is standing near the door. Taehyung 5 feet infront of him. Jungkook's back facing Taehyung.

The other's stopped what they were doing and stood up. Jin went closer to Joon. Hobi and Yoongi came to Jimin.

The tension was soo thick you could cut it with a knife.

"Are you hiding something very important related to you?" Jungkook spoke first. His voice empty of any emotion.

Jin and Jimin flinched by the harshness of it.

Taehyung stayed silent. Head hung low.

How can he say? What will he say? He can't lie to Jungkook nor can he come out and say everything.

A bitter chuckle left his lips as no body dared to speak. He finally turned around. Cheeks drenched with tears. 

"Lies. All lies. Everything." He harshly wiped his tears.

Taehyung's head snapped up. Looking Jungkook straight in the eyes.

It was true that Taehyung hid his past. But he never lied to Jungkook. This whole time they have been together.

Taehyung never lied to Jungkook.

"I never lied to you." Taehyung managed to speak. His throat felt dry.

"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME HUH?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU KILLED ALL THOSE KIDS. With your own hands." He shouted but said the last part normally. 

Taehyung's eyes widened along with the other's. The others were looking at Taehyung now.

"Tell me. Huh?! Or am I lying. Tell me did you or did you not do that!?" Jungkook again asked but Taehyung remained silent. 

"You are a monster Taehyung!" Jungkook said pointing at Taehyung . Oblivious of what it was doing to Taehyung.

Taehyung again remained painfully silent. He was just standing there looking like a lifeless body. His body was here but deep down he was at that place. His eyes hazy. Body looking paler then ever.

Jin finally understood what was going on. Taehyung was the closest to Jin. Jin had some Idea what happened that day. He quickly mind linked everyone and told them what was going on. Taehyung looked like he could collapse any moment now.

Taehyung felt as if everything had stopped for him. He was going deep inside his memory lane. He couldn't hear any word was Jungkook was saying.

He was re living every single second of that horrendous day.

Every scream, every shout for help. Every pleads for him to stop. But he didn't. He couldn't.

Every single thing. His almost healed wounds were forcefully being opened. The wounds that took soo long to heal, were being ripped open. The most sensitive topic for Taehyung was being talked about with out his consent.

After that whole memory lane thingy everything seemed a blur to Tae. His headache got worse then V decided to show up.

Just to add salt to the wound. 

-'Told you. He will leave. Just like everyone does.'

-'Now the other's will leave too. Now that they know our little secret.'

-'Stop it'

-'Nobody likes us.'

-'We are an outcast to the society Taehyung. No matter how hard we will try we can never blend in. People will always be afraid of us. They will always fear us. We weren't meant to be created.'

-'Stop it.'

Taehyung was holding his head murmuring "stop it" continuously. The other's looked worried, even Jungkook stopped talking. They were thinking who is he telling to stop? Because non of them spoke.

-'Look Taehyung every one is worried for us. We don't make people's lives easier. You see we are making them worried. It's not okay. We just stressing them. They will leave us Taehyung.'

- "STOP IT! V"

Taehyung said even louder. Now they knew who he was talking to.

-'They will leave Taehyung. Jungkook called us a monster Taehyung. Jungkook will leave. Just like your mother. The only person who ever loved us truly.'

"I SAID STOP IT!" Taehyung roared out loud in his true blood Alpha voice. Non of the people present in the room had ever heard it. Or something even slightly close to it. Thick red liquid dripped from his nose in a painful slow motion. Holding his head in an attempt to reduce the raging headache. Their eyes widened when they saw the red liquid.

The ground shook. Birds were flying out of tress. Every thing made of glass in the whole house broke.

That was the breaking point for Taehyung.

Jungkook, Jin and Jimin were close to shitting their pants. They all knelt down neck exposed.

Taehyung finally came back to reality. He looked up.

His eyes filled with tears after realizing what he has done. His right hand flew to his mouth. He stumbled backwards. Scared he will do something he will regret his whole life.

Tears now leaking from his eyes. 

"I... I .. I really am a monster." He said in a shaky voice and left the place running outside.

For the first time in years, Jin saw tears in Taehyung beautiful soft chocolate brown eyes. His once sparkling eyes looked dull and broken. 

Jin doesn't know what happened but he found himself running outside behind Taehyung. Maybe it was a friend worrying for a friend. Or maybe it was the mother-son relation ship he and Taehyung had. But Taehyung was much stronger and faster. The last thing he saw was Taehyung turning into his dark blue almost black wolf and running inside the woods.

He wanted to run after him but Namjoon stopped him at the last minute. Jin was an male omega. It was dangerous for his to go out in the woods alone at night.

Namjoon took Jin inside. Jin went straight to Jungkook and slapped him square in the face. The others were shocked would be and understatement.

Jungkook hold his now stinging red cheek and look at Jin.

"Don't talk about something you have no fucking knowledge about.." 

He said went to leave he was standing next to the door, his back facing Jungkook and the others.

He looked over his shoulder and said the next thing that made a shiver run down on everyone's spines.

"And never talk to my son like that. It doesn't matter who you are. It goes for everyone."

And he left.

Namjoon went behind him to calm him down. 

Jungkook looked at his bestfriend Jimin. But he just shook his head indicating that what he did was wrong as Jin had explained how sensitive the topic was to Taehyung and understood that Taehyung can need sometime.

Jimin left the room too.

Sope looked at each other and then at Jungkook with disappointing eyes. After that they also left.

Jungkook finally realized what he had done. He fell on his knees.

He looked at his trembling hands and the ring that Taehyung gave him today.

He recalled what Taehyung said before he gave him the ring.

"Jeon Jungkook, I know I am hard to handle. Sometimes I can be rude. But you know what that's how am and I am sorry you have me as your mate. I know you don't know much about my past. But I promise you. That I will, just give a little bit of time to have the courage. I was always taught how to be strong and tough for the world. How I should never let the world see me as weak. But when I am with you, I feel like nothing, none of that matters. Only you Jungkook. Only you matter. And I don't care if you see the weak side of me. Because YOU . ARE . MY . WORLD."

Taehyung wanted time to heal completely and Jungkook didn't give him that. 

Rather he opened his old wounds.

Jungkook finally realized his mistake.

"I am sorry Tae." He said to himself and started sobbing while holding the ring to his chest.

FINALLY FINISHED. MY LONGEST CHAPTER SOO FAR.

DONT WORRY SMUT COMING SOON..

*WINK WINK*

ANYWAYS. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. PLS DONT BE A SILENT READER. I LIKE READING YOUR COMMENTS. IT JUST MAKES MY DAY.😊

SOO YEAH. I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD MORE FREQUENTLY.

AND IF YOU HAVE TIME PLS CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK "meant to be" IT DOESNT HAVE MANY CHAPTERS YET BUT YOU CAN READ THE DESCRIPTION AND MAYBE GIVE IT A TRY?!

👉👈🥺🥺

DONT FORGET TO VOTE,COMMENT, AND SHARE!

I LOVE YOU MY GOLDENS. BYE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

968K 54.8K 50
"You Lied to me" "I'm sorry Your Majesty" Kim Taehyung 23 is a True Blood Alpha King of Kaghan, A luscious green Kingdom. Taehyung is aggressive an...
18.8K 1.2K 12
Mostly True Blood Alpha's are born in the royal families and are the Head Alpha's of their pack, but if the True Blood is born to a commoner's family...
612K 27.7K 55
Taehyung is an Omega who lives in woods along with his nephew after losing his family in an accident, more like hiding and waiting for his mate. But...