Nhixed Suarez -(Billionaire S...

By Liliesinsky

Nhixed Suarez a billionaire doesn't believe in true love. But after seeing those emerald eyes...he can't stop... More

Synopsis
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36

EPILOGUE

2.7K 66 2
By Liliesinsky

Meeting her unexpected was the best thing for me. At first, glanced she caught my attention because of her emerald eyes he has...

She is Belle Gonzales I met her here and every time I am outside I want to see her first before going inside my cabin. 

"Sir Kailangan-

I didn't know how many times I did these to Justine. Every time he called me, I'm hanging up it immediately, I don't want to go home yet fuck!  if you ask me why? I, fucking don't know too!

Until the day she knocks on the door of my cabin and offers some food that's a chance to talk with her! But I didn't expect he would do that to me!

Iniwan niya sa akin ang lahat ng punagkainan namin. I never clean even a single thing in my whole life!

That's why when I saw her in the restaurant where I'm having my dinner I was shocked.

I asked her to accompany me to have a conversation with her but damn! She always saying no!

Until I offered her to work for me as my tour guide here. She said yes and I'm so damn! Happy that moment!

I met her friend Berto, I didn't know that time what's the big deal if she has a guy friend? It's not my fucking business!

She's just my tour guide nothing more! But I met her co-worker Andrew they're always together at work. Always whispering to each other and then laugh. 

The fuck! right? Kaka meet ko palang kay Berto meron na naman?

That's why I asked her to bring any wine that night. I saw how she drank and shit! She can't drink anymore without me!

I'm so lucky when she said yes when I asked her to go with me to manila. But I still don't expect she could leave me even though we love each other damn much!

I asked my Private investigator to find her but he come back to report with me he got nothing.

"Son, Justine told us you fired 100+ employee's today?" My mom asked when she visits me at my company.

"They didn't follow what I want!"

"Don't shout at your mom!" My dad said. I said an apology to my mom before going to the comfort room.

Nasan kaba Belle? Mababaliw nako sa kakahanap sayo...

Pagbalik ko sa opisina ko, I saw Luke, Bryce and David.

"Your fuck up dude!" Luke said while Bryce looking at me and shook his head.

"How can you find her I'f you look miserable?"

"Palagi kaya sa bar 'yan palaging inom inaatupag."

"Do you think magugustuhan kapa ni Belle kung ganiyan ang itsura mo? You've changed! you look like a beast!"

"I contact Xavier and he said he will help to find Belle. Don't lose hope, kung hindi mo hahanapin hindi mo mahahanap, pero malay mo umuwi." I'm very lucky to have this kind of circle of friends.

Until 5 long years had passed, I still can't find her. But I didn't stop, until one of my men saw her on the television with the unknown businessman.

I don't want to waste time I use my own chopper to land there immediately para mahabol ko but it's too late...

Naka-alis na raw ang mga 'to 30 mins ago. Pa-uwi mako when a cute baby girl called me. I'd stop and justine told me, kanina pa niya ako hinahabol.

She told me, her mom and I have the same thing wearing. And that's impossible! She was looking at my necklace when her brother finds her.

Para akong nalalamin sa sarili kong mukha noong kabataan ko. He's so serious on his age.

Nang mahanap sila "sir anak sila ng kadarating lang na kilalang businessman sa ibang bansa." I don't fucking care Justine!

Until I met her again in the province, she told me to asked my parents about what happened 5 years ago. After knowing it, it's killing me...I didn't expect that my parents could do that to her! Especially my mom! 

Until I met this unknown Businessman Emerson I ask one of my men to investigate him.

Nang nalaman kong siya ang nakasama ni Belle sa loob ng limang taon para akong binubog sa sobrang hindi maipaliwanag na dahilan.

I know they're mine but until she didn't say anything about it I won't assume.

The time she told me I'm the biological father of Taylor and Tyler I'm so damn mad and happy at the same time! Because I missed years, I didn't saw how they grow up as their father.

I couldn't blame her when she do that kind of decision. Nangyari na, all I have to do is...to accept the reality I have my fault too. 

"Dude it's ready!" Finally, after a 2 weeks preparation, this will be the day!

"Ano ba kasi 'to? Tyler, Taylor makurot ka talaga sa akin once na hindi niyo pa inalis ang pagpiring sa aking mata. " Taylor and Tyler laugh.

I give them a signal when they would appear. Nasa harapan ko si Tyler at Taylor na may hawak na Isang tarpaulin sa magkabilang dulo.

 Jing remove her blindfold "ano na namang kalok

She stared at the tarpaulin at pinalibutan ng tingin ang bahay. Puno ng fairy lights and what so ever called that kind or circle has lights inside.

Those crazy friend of mine and her friends help me to prepared this. 

I walk towards her and dance with the gang.

Now playing uptown funk by bruno Mars.

They're all laughed when they saw us dancing in front of her...After dancing I place the ring on her finger and then they're all laughing and shout. 

"You didn't ask me Nhixed." I smiled at her and then all the visitors laugh.

"That's why I didn't ask you so that you can't say no. We will get married as soon as possible don't worry. Don't be bothered by the tarpaulin that's just a prop. Pinagawa nitong makukulit nato." She responds to my kisses and hugs her tight from behind.

"Para kayong mga baliw nagsasayaw. Hindi kayo sabay-sabay" Tawa siya ng tawa that's why I showed to them my middle finger.

"Pagpasensiyahan mo na Belle, kahit Isang linggo nag practice ang mga 'yan at least nag effort." Kitkat said.

She laugh after hearing that and shook her head "Hindi kaya nagkakasundo sa mga steps!"

"I'm a great dancer dapat sakin kayo makinig tsk!" He recieve a glared to Anasthishia tsk!

"I have something to tell you Nhixed." I'm so nervous, is she going to leave me again?

She gets something in her purse and then gives me the pregnancy test kit. It has 2 lines what does it mean?

"What does it mean?" She laughs kasabay ng pambatok sa akin ni Bryce, Luke na sinabyan naman ni Xavier.

"You are going to be a dad again moron!"

"In short she's pregnant."

I look at her and smiled. I kiss her and hug her tight "Thank you so much Baby...thank you! Thank you! Pero pwedeng huwag ng kambal?" Tyler glared at me and I just shrugged both shoulders to him. Ang tigas ng ulo.

"Nhixed naman h—

"I know baby... I-know don't stress yourself. I'm so happy to have you and the kids. I love you, Belle." She smiled sweetly and give me a smack kiss on my lips.

"I love you more Nhixed...I'm so happy to have you too In my life."

"Respeto naman sa mga single oh!" Sigaw ni Emerson na kadarating lang.

I pointed my middle finger to him.  Kinurot naman ako sa tagiliran ni Belle. And I said sorry because of what I did.

Wala na akong mahihiling pa, this is my life now...having Belle in my life together with our kids was the best thing that happened to me. I'm so damn lucky to have them...

Even it's longer to wait...She's still the one for me and It's worth to wait. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 1.9K 41
WARNING!!! Mature Content /SPG/ R18+ Nagimbal si Farah Jimenez nang masaksihan niya kung paano patayin ang isang 'di kilalang babae. Ang lalaking nag...
19K 515 16
Never did someone imagined that the famous TSD Hotel and Restaurant's magnate was heart-broken. He felt betrayed and worthless. He's livid. What did...
34.9K 808 41
Trojan Andrade, a coldhearted guy who's busy finding his long lost little sister. On his friend, Ashter Mendoza's Wedding day. There is this woman wh...