ꜰɪʟᴛᴇʀ • ᴍɪɴɪᴍᴏɴɪ 【✓】

By Dippy08

- Namjoon loves cute & tiny things and Jimin is definitely one of them. A story of a hopeless romantic guy Ki... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
✧ᴏɴᴇ✧
✧ᴛᴡᴏ✧
✧ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ✧
✧ꜰᴏᴜʀ✧
✧ꜰɪᴠᴇ✧
✧ꜱɪx✧
✧ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ✧
✧ᴇɪɢʜᴛ✧
✧ɴɪɴᴇ✧
✧ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ✧
✧ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ✧
✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ✧
✧ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ✧
✧ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ✧
✧ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ✧
✧ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ✧
✧ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ✧
✧ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ✧
✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ✧
✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ✧
✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ✧
✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ✧
✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ✧
✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ✧
✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱɪx✧
✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ✧
✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ✧
✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ✧
✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ✧
✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ✧
✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ✧
✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ✧
✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ✧
✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ✧
✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜱɪx✧
✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ✧
✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ✧
✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ✧
✧ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ✧
✧ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ✧

✧ᴛᴇɴ✧

5.1K 300 43
By Dippy08

Namjoon wouldn't just focus on his game ever since this happened, feeling his heart a bit heavy after how Jimin got hurt.

He couldn't understand why he was feeling too much affected, like it's okay to worry about someone but to this extent that he would just lose focus from his prior things.

He somehow immersed himself in the game and it ended well for both the teams, it didn't matter who won since it was a practice match and the opposite teams were just one, only were separated for practice.

As soon as the game was over, Namjoon fastened his pace towards the locker room, taking a shower to wash his sweat away and changing into sober and then making his way to the cafeteria to get something to eat, not for him but for someone else.

He now made his way to the infirmary to see Jimin.

To his surprise Jimin was surrounded by a bunch of snacks all around his bed, Taehyung on his side and Jungkook too.

"Where were you? You disappeared like lightning." Jungkook asked and Namjoon looked at him after watching Jimin, sitting on his bed, seemingly fine.

Jimin's heart felt a warm feeling all across his chest as soon as he noticed Namjoon, hands holding a bag full of what seemed like a lot of snacks.

"I.. was just... by the way how are you now?" He asked Jimin who smiled, nodding.

"I'm better." He replied and Namjoon flashed a dimple smile.

"Woah, Cheetos, what for?" Jungkook then peeked into the paper bag in Namjoon's hands who looked down.

"Ah... it's for you." Namjoon handed it to Jimin who's gaze softened.

"Bro, you didn't have to, he literally had a ton till now." With this Jungkook took the bag in his own hands.

"Hey that's mine!" Jimin suddenly stood up, snatching it from his hands but Jungkook wouldn't give him, stretching his hands higher.

"Jungkook what are you provoking him for?" Taehyung scolded but Jungkook enjoyed provoking him and that's when Namjoon took it from Jungkook's hands, handing it back to Jimin who looked at Namjoon with soft shiny eyes, couldn't help the formation of the blush all across his cheeks as he hugged the paper bag close to his chest.

"Woah..." Jungkook whispered, teasingly giving side glances to Jimin who smiled in victory.

"Well you didn't smile this way when I got you bags full of snacks. What's different with him?" Jungkook teased and Taehyung poked his back, pulling him towards himself.

"What are you getting in teasing him?" He asked again and Jungkook chuckled.

"Pain worth the price." Jungkook commented and Namjoon and Jimin gave him weird looks all together, making him chuckle again.

"Baby, should we leave them alone? Let's go." Jungkook then held Taehyung's hand.

"No, not leaving Jimin like that."

"Don't worry, he's fine, see." He pointed to him.

"Jungkook I would forget you're my senior." Jimin warned.

"As if you ever treated me like one." Jungkook looked down at him with a teasing challenging glare where Jimin just stared with his crescent ones.

"That's enough, don't provoke him." Now Namjoon pulled Jungkook back who was enjoying this a lot.

"Is that still hurting?" Namjoon asked, pointing to his bandage on forehead, standing in front of Jimin who looked up at him, feeling so tiny in front of his broad figure.

"Not anymore." Jimin whispered, head raised up to see Namjoon.

"He's okay, Joon, can we leave now? Tae baby is here for him." Jungkook asked from behind and Jimin gave him a deathly glare, not appreciating the interruption.

"Ah, yeah. See you soon." Namjoon said, making his way to the door with Jungkook who stole a kiss from Taehyung before dragging Namjoon.

And Jimin just stood there, watching his way then looking down at the bag in his hands.

"Aw, he cares." He whispered to himself, feeling butterflies in his belly coming alive as he looked down at the bag full of snacks.

This small gesture was enough to make his heart bounce so he started doing his tiny dance of happiness, making his friend giggle in the background.

"Ahem... I bet you're really better now." Now Taehyung asked from behind and Jimin smiled sheepishly, not even feeling bad for being hurt.

The pain is indeed worth the price.

~✧~

Taehyung stayed at Jimin's place later that night, both enjoying a movie together after a long ass rant that Jimin did about how much Namjoon cares.

This boy was feeling so special this way, first his crush noticed him, texted him, actually for him this is what he believed and now he was literally his friend, a friend who really cares.

He couldn't help but only think of Namjoon and his big heart even while watching the movie, everything reminding him of Namjoon and now Jimin's phone buzzed in the middle, Namjoon asking him if he was okay now.

"Aww he texted, tae he texted. Oh lord, can he be any less sweeter."

The little boy freaked out and smiled, jumping excitedly while replying and his friend was witnessing it all with a warm smile.

"The amount of interest he shows... I have a good feeling." Taehyung said with a teasing smile and Jimin bit the tip of his finger shyly.

"Tae, the last few days were really unbelievable. I have never imagined him being this to me. I mean can you believe how come he never noticed me and now... now we're so close all of a sudden." Jimin confessed, smiling in a dreamy sky.

"Also Jimin, don't wanna scare you but I have been noticing you have trouble a lot these days. Especially when you're around him." Taehyung pointed and Jimin looked up at him with a frown.

"You're right. I noticed too."

"It's because you're too dumb around him and do everything stupid."

"I can't even function well when he's around... you know he... he's just... makes my heart go crazy." Jimin complaint in a whine through his pouty lips.

"You know... I have thousands of thoughts when he's around and he might think as if I'm really stupid." Jimin whispered, eyes getting softer in sadness.

Taehyung sat closer, holding his tiny hands in his own.

"He seems like someone very suitable for you Jimin~ah... don't worry everything will be alright." He comforted and Jimin blushed, holding back his friend's hands.

"Yeah definitely better than your dork Jungkook."

Taehyung retracted his hands back, face wearing a frown.

"Hah, what did my Kookie do now?" Taehyung asked in an offensive manner.

"Can't you see how he always provokes me? And whenever Joonie is around he tries to always show me as someone stupid." Jimin whined.

"He just plays with you... don't take my Kookie the wrong way."

"He's an idiot."

"Hey, don't talk bad about him. My baby is gonna have his birthday soon." Taeehyung whined.

"Just you see, the way I'm gonna give him a good taste on his own medicine on his birthday." Jimin challenged and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"For now better give attention to that." He signed to his phone, the number of texts blowing in his phone.

Jimin looked down at his screen, excitement pouring out as he started talking to him through texts, suddenly it being a part of his daily routine.

It surely gonna be a long night for Jimin, no matter how many troubles surround him the next day, he doesn't mind as long as he gets to get closer to Namjoon, his long seen dream coming true.

Namjoon does care and he can't help and only think about him, falling more and more for him.

But they still had a long way to go, together.

────•✧•────

Hey guys, how are you all?

I'll try to add fun in the story from now on so that you guys don't get bored.

Anyway, please keep commenting I love to read all your comments

hope you guys enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 176 21
When a normal boy, a dance tutor named Park Jimin falls in love with his best friend's childish sister, you. And by childish, I really mean it. Jimin...
35.8K 657 29
A collection of short stories about bts that I've written on my imagine account on Instagram. I'll update this whenever I make a new one, so pretty o...
11.6K 898 46
Just some short stories about Namjin 💜
11.3K 821 20
In which Hoseok falls for Yoongi, Yoongi falls for Seokjin, Seokjin falls for Taehyung, Taehyung likes Jungkook, Jungkook falls for Jimin, Jimin deve...