vinnie hacker imagines !

Von 1-800-shutupbitch

vinnie is a bae Mehr

๐“˜๐“๐“ฃ๐“ก๐“ž
๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ
๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐’น ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’ ๐ผ๐ผ
๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐’น ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’ ๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐”‚
๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ป
๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ถ
๐’ป๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’
๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“พ๐“น ?
๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ
๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
๐’ž๐’œ๐‘€๐’ซ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐’ข ๐Ÿค
๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‚๐“…๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐“Š๐“‰!!
๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚๐“ซ๐“ธ๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ถ๐“พ๐“ฝ!!
๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ?
๐“‘๐“๐“‘๐“จ ๐“–๐“˜๐“ก๐“› ๐“ข๐“œ๐“ค๐“ฃ!!
๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“น
๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“น 2
๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“น 3
๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“น 4
๐“ผ๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€
๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ?
๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ?
๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท?
๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป?
๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ?
๐“ฒ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ
๐“ฒ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ 2
๐“ฒ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ 3
๐“ฒ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ 4
๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฎ?
๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฎ? 2
๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฎ? 3
๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฎ ? 4
๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฎ 5?
๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ช ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ
๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ช ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ 2
๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ
๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ
๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท
!!
..
euphoria
butterflies
hot

๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท

2.7K 28 5
Von 1-800-shutupbitch

 little smut !!

Currently. . . I'm at a party with my friends. I don't usually do parties. Why, you ask? Oh, 'cause I've just never been invited. I'm a senior in high school and I've never been invited to a single party. I went to one really small one after our boys won the championship for the second year in a row, but not many people were there, not even many of the guys.

 Anyway, technically this is my second party, which is what I like to count it as just so it sounds better, but truly, it's my first. It was a house party and this guy's house was hella nice. One of the nicest I've ever seen in this small town. Anyway, skipping past all the boring stuff. . . One of my guy friends had just made a joke about my virgin self, soon after turning it into a lecture on how to get myself laid.

 "You just gotta say it," he said. "What?! No," I said aghast. "That's what I keep telling her!" My best friend agreed. "Any guy is always down, you just gotta ask 'em," riley stated. Then he walked away. "If he knew who you wanted to fuck, he'd be so against it. He'd be saying everything the complete opposite as he just was," Anthony leaned in, speaking quietly to me. "Oh god, I know," I replied widening my eyes.

 "'Cause he knows what an asshole his brother is," she spoke again in the same amount of quietness. I just shook my head in agreeance. - Later during the night -practically morning-, I was sitting on a barstool at the counter sipping at a bottle of water when vinnie came up behind me, touching me on the shoulder as he sat down next to me, grabbing a bottled water of his own.

 "Ya havin' fun, y/nn?" He asked, referring to me as y/nn, like everyone else does, instead of by my full first name. I nodded my head as I took a sip of water. "Yea?" "Yes sir," I said pursing my lips into a smile and raising my eyebrows slightly. I took another sip of water awkwardly. It had taken me so long to finally be able to act normal around someone as hot as he was, but after what riley  had said, the nerves were all coming back at full force. "Ah, good, I know you're not really a party person," he said taking a drink of his own drink.

"I would be if I got invited!" I exclaimed, I little butthurt. "These things are what I live for man," "Ah, I see, I see," he said chuckling lightly at my exuberance. I laughed a little as well. After that, I knew he was talking, and I knew I was conversing with him normally, but I also was kind of in my head. This man. . . is so fine. His jawline is the most perfect thing I've ever seen. . . His smile makes my heart seize and I almost can't breathe when he does smile. Especially when he smiles as me. . . He gets those crinkles by his eyes when he smiles as well. . . His voice and speech patterns are mesmerizing as hell. His hair, the perfect length with the softest curls. . . His body, magnifique . . . His laugh, my most favourite thing to hear. . . Without taking the time to pause and think about the words that were about to come out of my mouth I said, "God, just fucking rail me," while staring aimlessly at his lips. 

 The second I said it he stopped talking, my eyes moved to his and became wider than ever, and my hand flew to my mouth, making a loud slap. I sat there practically paralyzed with my hand clamped so tight over my mouth. He looked me straight in the eye for a solid thirty seconds -which felt more like thirty minutes- before finally speaking. "You serious right now?" He asked.

 "Deadass," I said once taking my hand from my mouth only to slap it back in the same place. "Damn, y/n, I thought you were pure," he said with one of his smug half-smiles. "I'm a fuckin' virgin is what I am," I said turning to the side and began nursing my bottle of water.

 "Deadass?" He asked with his eyebrows raised. I just nodded my head in obvious embarrassment. "Aight," he said turning in his seat.

"Ha!" I laughed aloud. He just looked me up and down seriously. "Oh, wait you're serious?!" I realized, choking on my water. "Upstairs in five minutes," he stated, getting up out of his seat. "Deadass?" I asked in sarcasm, not believing him for half a second. "Deadass," he replied seriously, furrowing his brows. I rolled my eyes, still not believing anything, and he walked away smoothly.

 "Be there," he shouted back, knowing I would hear him. "Holy shit-" I said under my breath - Just about five minutes had passed since vinnie left his seat next to me and I was contemplating going upstairs and letting myself get clowned or not. Certainly, he couldn't have been serious. Could he? I scoffed, gulped down the last drink of water in the bottle, threw away the bottle, and headed upstairs, one-hundred per cent prepared to be played. 

I took my time heading up the stairs, I didn't want to seem eager since I was about to get played anyway. I didn't have any idea where exactly I was going anyway. I wandered aimlessly through the hallway upstairs, coming across a nicely decorated bedroom at the end of the hall. The door was wide open, so I just walked right in. The bed was in the middle of the back wall. It was a nice wooden, handmade, bedframe made up with a red and black plaid quilt. To the left stood a sleek wooden desk with shelves built into the wall above it. Pictures of the [party] host's family were scattered across the desk and shelves along with neatly organized books. A guitar stood in its stand next to the left side nightstand. 

There were paintings hanging on the wall on the right side of the room. I stood in front of the desk, picking up one of the frames and analyzing it. I thought about how nice it must be to have such a nice and wealthy family. Because even though this family was doing remarkably well financially, they don't flaunt it, and they're such genuine people. Suddenly, I felt a presence coming up behind me. I set the picture frame back in its place and turned around only to collide with vinnie as he pressed his lips against mine. I was surprised at first but quickly sunk into the kiss. Excluding that one quick peck a boy gave me in elementary school, this was my first kiss. Let's just say, there may not be any emotional connection, but I'm sure it will remain in the top two of best kisses I will ever receive.

 When he released my lips from his, I felt high. I don't do drugs, but I know this is what being high feels like. He ripped his shirt off over his head and took my face in his hands, kissing me with the same amount of passion as the first time. He stopped for a moment. "This is consensual right," he said breathing heavily.

 "You weren't just kidding?" "God no," I said reaching my hands forward. "No, as in you're not joking?" He asked, still breathing heavy. "Yes," I reached forward again. He stopped me, again. "Yes, as in you were joking?" "Just fuck me," I said smashing my lips against his. He smoothly, and quickly, took my own shirt off and threw me onto the bed. His body moving against mine as our lips moved in sync.

 Then, he stood up and stepped back a bit, "you're sure about this?" He said between breaths. "You're not going to file against me for r*pe?" "Yes, I'm sure," I said pulling him back onto me. And. . . Let's just say, we all know what happened next. - I sat up straight, still trying to regain my strength and the ability to breathe properly. "Holy shit," I said in a deep exhale. I attempted to stand up to look for my clothes but failed, falling back onto the bed. 

vinnie chuckled lightly and got up to get them for me. "Thank you," I breathed out as he handed them to me. He took in a deep breath and released it. "For someone with no experience, you sure knew exactly what you were doing," he said pulling his shirt over his head. "Heh," I laughed in embarrassment, "I read," "Ah," he nodded.

 "Well, good on ya," I just nodded, not knowing what else to say. I walked slowly down the stairs, trying not to trip and fall due to my fortunately given lack of strength. Once I reached the bottom I searched for avani, finding her almost instantly. "Where the hell have you been? I've been looking everywhere for you. Why is your hair such a mess? Oh my god, wait!" She said all in under thirty seconds.

 I just smiled at her weakly as she figured it out for herself. "Did you just. . ?"

I nodded and looked over at vinnie to see him fist-bumping his best friend.

 "VINNIE HACKER?!" She whisper-shouted. I just nodded again and smiled. "Niiiice!!!" She said high-fiving me. "I told you to just go for it!" riley said 

"I just hope (your guy best friend) doesn't find out. He'd kill me," I said sighing. "Oh definitely," they both agreed.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

249K 1.6K 45
Imagines of our boy vinnie I don't write smut
69.8K 612 30
COMPLETED!! title describes everything๐Ÿ˜™โœŒ
245K 1.4K 40
โ˜ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
371K 4K 42
๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ: i write imagines of our favorite lover boy <3 [COMPLETED] currently not updating/taking requests mostly fluff soft stories because i...