Arifureta/ Reincarnated as Se...

YaYeeeettttt tarafından

Yeah......here we go again another reincarnation story. I'm a fan of isekai genre alright? Oh and also this s... Daha Fazla

Prologue & Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Author's note
Author's Note 2
New account, new story
Holy

Chapter 10

9.1K 189 75
YaYeeeettttt tarafından

(Hey guys, sorry if this chapter is short and I haven't been updating for a while, its because I wanted to take a break and I recently got hooked reading unOrdinary in webtoon. It's a story written by uru-chan. And I was also thinking of making a unOrdinary x male reader or oc fanfic. So yeh. Enjoy :D

(Y/n) POV

Right now, Hajime, Scathach, Yue and I were in a flower garden (I don't know what floor is it) and in front of us.......Is a

Tyrannosaurus Rex or T-Rex for short, with a flower on its snout. To be honest, I didn't expect dinosaurs to exist

T-Rex: RAAAWRRRR

Hajime: A forest inside a cave was one thing. But to think there were dinosaurs...I believe they shouldn't have flowers on them, though...

Scathach: Same...here...

(Y/n)'s thoughts: That's because they're being controlled by a Sham Alraune or a humanoid monster that can use its unique parasitic pollens which scatters the air.

Yue chanted a spell called... Sorrow?

Yue: "Sorrow"

A flame appeared in Yue's hand that transformed into a spear, the spear shot through the T-Rex's mouth and penetrated out the back.

Yue: Guys...Am I being helpful?

Hajime: Yeah, in fact, I'm starting to feel useless.

The dead T-Rex fell sideways onto the ground, dead and the flower on its snout fell into the ground.

Hajime:......Hey...Yue?

Yue: Yes?

Hajime: It's cool that you're trying hard...but aren't you a bit too enthusiastic?

Yue: I...want to help. Because I'm a member of this party!

Scathach walked up to Yue and patter her head.

Scathach: You're helpful enough as it is. After all, your magic is strong.

Yue could only hum in happiness.

With (Y/n)'s dragon instincts, he detected monsters around the area.

(Y/n): Guys, I'm sensing about 10 monsters. Let's kick their asses!

S, Y, and H: Right!

I then started to move towards the monsters with the rest following behind me.

(Y/n)'s thoughts: Just like in the anime, They're heading here trying to surround us...

We then saw a raptor in front of us, Hajime shot the flower on the raptor and it fell on the floor.

Hajime: Is that some fashion...?

Scathach: I don't...know.

Yue: It was so cute...Is it dead?

(Y/n): Nope, it's still alive.

The raptor suddenly opened its eyes and started to throw a.....tantrum?

Raptor: GAAAAWR GYEEEE

Hajime:......Uh...What's with this reaction...?

The raptor then looked at us and it suddenly twitched. And we all looked at it in silence, so does the raptor.

Scathach:...

Yue:...

Hajime:......

(Y/n):.........

Raptor:.......

Yue raised her hand to the dinosaur and used the same spell-like the T-Rex from earlier, penetrating its mouth and the back of its head.

Hajime: What the fuck...

Scathach: The poor dinosaur.....

(Y/n): I kind of pity it...

Yue: Same here...

Scathach and I were on our dragon forms, breathing fire to the poor T-Rexs that were chasing us and biting their heads off. 

Scathach: *dragon voice* Why do all of them have flowers on their heads/snouts?

(Y/n): *dragon voice* It's a flower garden.

Hajime: *whew* That was dangerous...

Yue: You guys did great.

Hajime: How the hell can you be so calm about a horde of dinosaurs chasing us...?

Yue shrugs, probably doesn't know how to answer that.

Hajime: (-_-) What kind of answer is that...

(Y/n): *dragon voice* Hey, are you both done yet? Me and Scathach are gonna look for the source of all this flowers on the heads of dinosaurs.

Hajime: Ah! o-okay!

Me and Scathach resized our dragon forms that are as small or big as an eagle. I took the lead, flying to find the cave where the monster Sham Alraune that was controlling the monsters. And after a while of searching, we found the cave.

(Y/n):This is it

Yue: How did you know, (Y/n)?

(Y/n): I have the charasteristics of a dragon remember? I can smell and hear them even though we're this far away.

Hajime: He's right, the movements of the beasts became more frantic only when we were running in this direction. Like they were trying to stop us from getting here.

We then walked inside the cave and Hajime used his Transmute skill to close the entrance of the cave we walked in. While I resized my dragon form, not too big but not too small either. We then saw the small green spheres floating around the cave, Yue accidently touched one of these small green spheres and a flower appeared on her head. She then attacked and send small spheres of light toward us and we dodged it.

Hajime: Yue!?! Did those green balls do that to her?

(Y/n): What else genius!? Hajime, leave this to me!

As soon as I said that, the monster that I was looking for suddenly appeared. And stand behind Yue, using her as a shield.

Hajime:

As we were dodging from Yue's attacks, Hajime accidently hit one of the green spheres. The monster who saw this smirked in victory, thinking that it won but...that's what she thought...

Hajime: *whew* That was close!

Hajime's thoughts: Thanks to my organic resistance skill it doesn't work on me. The question is, how can I rescue Yue...

(Y/n): Hajime...leave this to me.

Hajime: Huh!?! How can I trust you with that!?

(Y/n): (-_-) Just calm down for peat sake! Its just like in the movies where the hostage is captured by the criminal with a gun in her head, except this is a fantasy world we are in and it is replaced by a mind controlling flower or whatever! You do know I can project guns right?

Hajime: How can you be so calm about this?! And are you sure you can shoot off the flower and the monster at the same time?!

I then showed a confident grin on my face.

(Y/n): Don't worry~ I am confident in my shots. Just leave it to me.

I then projected my kanshou and bakuya guns and I aimed Kanshou on my right hand towards the flower on Yue's head.

(Y/n): Yue...I want you to stay calm...alright? Do you...trust me?

Yue: Yes, I trust you, (Y/n)!

(Y/n)'s thoughts: And besides...it's not like I'm going to miss anyway...my skill or passive skill Clairvoyance also called Hawkeye is (S+) anyways...so. If i did miss and I accidently hit Yue...it doesn't really matter because she's immortal anyway...although she can die if she runs out of mana...

I then pulled the trigger and I shot off the flower on Yue's head with ease, shooting off the monster's arm as well. It shrieked in pain and looked away with her back turned against us, when the monster turned around, it saw me pointing kanshou and bakuya handguns at her. I then sprayed bullets like a submachine gun all over the monster putting mulitple holes through the monster.

After I stopped firing, the monster dropped to the ground and just layed there dead with mulitple bullet holes in the monster in a pool of blood.

Yue was still schock of what I did...its not surprising because she was still suprised. While Scathach and Hajime dumbfounded of how I brutally killed the poor monster.

Hajime: Wow...just...wow...

Scathach: The poor monster... lol.

I approach Yue and I patted her head.

(Y/n): You alright? Feel anything off?

Yue was still in a state of shock.

Yue:.....Y-You shot m-me.

(Y/n): I mean you did tell me to shoot...

Yue: Not even a moment's hesitation...

Hajime: He's right you know?

Hajime then joined in the conversation.

Hajime: Even though (Y/n) and you were in combat, he still waited that long! What is your problem then?

__________________________________

Do you guys want me to make a unOrdinary x male reader or oc fanfiction?

Yes

Or

No

You choose, and if you say yes, I think I might put the MC on the same events like in the webtoon and alter the events a bit...again. if you don't want to make me one. It's fine.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

177K 8.7K 50
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
134K 5.3K 27
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
1.9M 97K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
101K 3.8K 41
(This is not machine translated!) (Starts from chapter 241.) A guy in his late twenties one day wakes up in someone else's body and realises he's gon...